63 for a Handjob in the Garage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held on my thighs, her face going into my belly as I the impromptu dildo fucked her. She moaned shrilly, her nails digging in my skin painfully, but I still kept on plugging her hot cunt. I was very much a visual learner, and I remember a couple of videos I really got my rocks off too from guys fucking girls with either wine or beer bottles. It was so degrading and obscene, and I cummed so hard from watching those scenes. I knew already I was gonna burst like a fucking dam when I was done.

I notice that she's looking up at me, grunting as I continue to fuck her with the bottle. She has a delirious look about her face, and she's biting her lips hard as the glass continues to slide in and out of her sopping pussy. She's opening her mouth as if to say something to me, but then she's interrupted by a particularly hard stroke and she moans instead. Eventually her hand reaches up and grabs my chin forcing me to look at her.

"So that's why you needed the bottle empty huh," she says accusingly, her eyes closing as I rammed the bottle for a few vicious strokes. She squeaked in a higher pitch than normal, the kind that only came out when I was fucking her.

"Well you said you needed me to fuck you," I said teasingly. I slowed down, languidly bringing the bottle all the way out to the very lip, and then descending all the way until I was barely holding on to the end. She shuddered the whole time, groaning into my stomach.

"With your cock silly," she slurred, her eyes lidded drool coming out the side of her mouth. Damn she was loving this.

"I wanted you to fuck me with that big cock," she repeated again, her face resting on my thigh now.

"Yeah well I didn't have condoms." I said resigned.

I continued to fuck her with the bottle, her arousal running freely down her thighs. She's moaning freely again, her warm breath reaching my cock from her resting place on my thigh. I'm still rock hard, and the fire in my balls lights up again.

I put my hand on her head again, this time gripping her hair and leading her back to my dick. She opened her mouth, and took me in slurping loudly. I was so turned on when she made so much noise sucking my cock. The louder and sloppier sounding, the better it was. Although earlier I was okay with just a regular old blow job, the frustration of not being able to take her pussy meant I just had to settle with fucking her mouth.

I better gripped her hair and forced her down all the way to my root, before dragging her up all the way off my cock, and plunging her right back on. I did this a few times, all the while fucking her with the bottle, squelching noises filling the air along her gagged cries.

I held her head in place as I began to hump her face, my ass rising off the seat as I thrust into her drooling mouth. Spit covered the front of my gray slacks, and was making them excessively wet. I vaguely wondered what my co workers would think seeing me come back to work again with another suspicious wet spot on my pants. I was lost in the lust though, and for now I was just preoccupied with fucking this girl's throat and getting my nut off.

"You like it when I fuck your throat with a bottle in your cunt," I snarl, with a particularly hard thrust in both her mouth and pussy. She moans again, and I'm not sure if she's answering me or not. I really don't care.

Her legs started to tremble again, and I knew she was going to cum soon. I slowed down a bit to try and draw it out for her, but her hand launched to her clit and began rubbing fiercely. Fuck it, these sort of sessions weren't about subtlety. I was soon back to pumping the bottle into her, the glass glistening in the light with her arousal. I kept plowing her throat, groaning as I held her down for a few seconds, really feeling her throat squeeze my cock.

Her legs started to erratically jerk, and she was crying loudly around my cock as I continued to plum her pussy ferociously. Her hand intensely gripped my thigh as her entire body convulsed, almost as if the wave of pleasure was running through every part of her. The vibrations from her moaning throat around my cock, along with the visual of me bottle fucking became too much, and soon I was shooting into her mouth, the cum gracing the back of her throat.

I roared into the cabin as I wildly humped into her mouth, my hands still moving just as erratically with the bottle as she continued to cum. Eventually I finished, the last few spurts dissipating to nothingness, and we laid still trying to recover from our orgasms. She pulled herself off of my rapidly softening cock, trying to hold the mixture of spit and cum in her mouth. I realized that the bottle was still lodged in her, and I slowly pulled it out as well, hearing her whimper as it exited her pussy.

She was an absolute mess, eyes red and makeup smeared from tears. Her hair was very frumpy, and she was still breathing heavily, although just through her nose since her mouth was still filled with my essence.

"What do you got there?" I gently prodded her with a smile.

She opened her mouth slowly, showing my diluted cum to me, before closing her lips and taking a big swallow. She briefly showed her tongue to show it was all clean, and then she climbed into my lap, placing her arms around my shoulder and kissing me softly. She was still shaking from her orgasm, her legs unsteady even as she sat securely on top of me.

"Don't worry baby," I protectively wrapped my arms around her as if to brace her from falling.

"I got you." she looked into my eyes and smiled warmly.

We embraced each other, winding down from the intensity of our prior actions, just lightly kissing and exploring each others' mouths. I liked this part the best, when we're being tender and just basking in our post-sex high. She pulled back and leaned her forehead against mine, a common move she does when she's out of breath.

"That was unexpected," she said to me her eyes darting to the inactive bottle on our left.

I chuckled, and brushed her stray hair back behind her ears, before sucking in her lip for a quick kiss.

"Well you did ask me to fuck you," repeating what I had said earlier. She glared at me, which I snickered at.

"I didn't expect to be fucked by a bottle," she said primly.

"What?" I said questioningly, "Don't tell me you didn't like it." I waggled my eyebrows at her stern face until she broke out in a fit of giggles.

"I liked it enough," she said, sighing contently as she leaned against my shoulder. " Actually I liked it a lot. It's so much wider than you, I thought my pussy was going to rip." she whispered.

My cock was stirring a bit hearing her say that, but even without checking my phone I knew we didn't have enough time. A real pity, but this was only suppose to be a quick blow and go, not an all out fuck fest. Still though, I wanted to tease her a bit.

"Yeah?" I said, my hand going down to lightly touch her. She moaned again, squeezing her arms more tightly around me.

"Well good thing you were so wet you dirty little girl," I whispered into her ear. She murmured, and rubbed her face into my shoulder. She was breathing more steady now and not shaking anymore. I continued to lightly touch her, but I felt her pulling away from me. Maybe she was still sensitive from the bottle.

Suddenly she pulled back her eyes slightly gloomy. Did I say something wrong? Maybe I should have not said that dirty little girl thing. Now I feel like a pedophile. I'm not a pedophile.

"I think we have to get going baby." she said sorrowful. Oh, she's concerned about the time. Damn, I keep forgetting we're still at work.

I nod, and release my arms from around her, and she climbs off reaching for her pants up front. I pull out the little bag of essentials, mainly dry towels and moistened towelettes for us to wipe our selves with. We clean up, and soon we're back to mostly regular appearances. Although, once again the front of my slacks have a huge wet spot. I desperately try to dry it with a rag, Amber trying to hold back a snicker.

"Sorry about that," she says with a barely disguised smirk.

I scowl for a a few seconds before I started laughing, to which she joins in with uncontrolled giggling.

I give up after a few vain rubs, and I just zip myself up, grabbing the bottle I fucked her with as we leave my car. She quickly grabs her purse and comes over to my side of the car, looking up into my eyes with that dreamy look of hers.

I smile at her again, and take her chin into my hand, planting another soft kiss on her lips which she returns just as carefully. I reluctantly let her go, and a rueful look comes over my face.

"Well thank you for meeting up with me today," I run my hand over her hair again, to which she briefly closes her eyes. She told me a while ago that she liked when I stroked her hair, it made her feel so safe. I tried to do it as often as possible during our sessions once she told me that.

"I really appreciate you dealing with my...money issue," I say slightly flustered.

She giggles and nods accepting my subtle apology. Never fucking again will I be short with her. I'm gonna tip her 200 percent for the next few sessions.

"Don't worry about it baby. Thanks for making me cum twice like a dirty slut," she says, a husky tone in her voice.

My cock is getting a little stiff. Down boy, down.

"And that was quite an experience," her eyes darting over to the bottle I'm clutching. "What are you going to do with that?" she asks.

"Oh this? I was thinking about bringing to a friend, maybe we can replicate the flavor and I can drink it all day." I bring the bottle up to my lips and swirl my tongue around it. I run my tongue over my lips, smacking them as if I'm trying to assess the taste. Of course, it tastes better than anything I will eat in the world.

She quietly moans as I lick the bottle, her hands tightening around the strap of her purse. Ooh I got you going too huh?

I grin at her, to which she returns a little smirk at me. We stand there a few pregnant seconds before we both have to go. As I'm about to open my mouth and say my goodbyes, she blindsides me.

"Listen," she says, surprising me.

I tilt my head at her, wondering what she has to say next.

"You know, I haven't been seeing any other guys since I met you." she said quietly. This is the first time I've heard her talk about other clients, other men she fucked. It makes my blood boil for some reason. I imagine some grubby asshole roughly feeling her tits as he fucked her with his greasy dirty cock and I have to push the thoughts away with great difficulty.

"Really?" I reply back, trying to sound calm and disconnected. Underneath I'm a bundle of fiery nerves and anxiety.

"Yeah. How about you?" she questions me, almost wistfully. I can tell she's hoping I'll say the same thing, but I can't.

I gulp down nervously. I don't want to hurt her, but I did see a girl recently. I called Destiny in between sessions with Amber when I was really horny. Ever since I first met Amber, I actually hadn't seen some of my other regulars for some time. I even got an email from one asking me if I was going to visit anytime soon, to which I still have yet to answer.

Anyway, she was just plain unable to meet up for whatever reason, so in a moment of desperation I dialed up Destiny. Destiny was usually my fall back girl, the one I would always be able to get a nut off with. To my utter shock, I was barely able to get hard when I was with Destiny, and I limped to an orgasm with her. She looked puzzled because I was almost always able to cum easily with her.

I racked my brain for hours trying to figure out why I couldn't even get hard with Destiny, and then I realized it's because it wasn't Amber I was with. It wasn't my little mousy brunette between my legs stroking my cock. It wasn't my goddess who sunk herself on my length, begging to cum as I drove back with equal fervor. It wasn't my girl who I kissed passionately for hours on end even after a session ended. I didn't know what to do with the knowledge, so I just buried it deep within myself. Until now.

I take a deep breath, before I speak again.

"I...I did see another girl. A regular from before." her eyes appear a little pained at that, and I regret saying it. But I have to get it out there, and I never want to lie to her. Still though, her aura if that's what I would call it and her general body language is saying that she's excruciatingly hurt by my confession. I have to clear it up though, I have to tell her everything.

"But it just...wasn't the same like I am with you." Her eyes brightened up a bit when I said that.

"It's just different with you...I couldn't even get hard all the way with her. I don't think I'm going to see her again. I don't think I want to see any other girl while I'm with you." I have to stop myself a couple times, composing my words carefully. It's true though, I really didn't want to see any other girl when I was with Amber. Even when I called Destiny, something felt elementally wrong about the whole affair.

"I don't need to see any other girl when I'm thinking about you," I quietly admit, staring into the ground. I can't look at her when I saying such emotionally charged words.

I look back at her, and she's hanging on to my every word. She's breathing a little heavily, and there's emotion running in her eyes. She sucks her lips in, biting down on them as she plays with her hands for a couple seconds processing what I said. She looks away from me, staring at the ground as well before locking eyes with me again.

"The...the reason I a-asked," she's stuttering, and blinking away what could have been tears.

"What is it," I said instantly dropping the bottle. I step in closer to her, wrapping my arms around her body, holding tightly. I'm mentally kicking myself for even telling her about Destiny, but I want to be honest for her. I am relieved to tell her now though, instead of some distant point in the future. We can jump feet first into whatever we're doing right now with no secrets.

She places her hands on my chest, taking in slow breaths trying to steady herself.

"The reason I asked," she said looking into my eyes again. "Is because I wanted to get tested for everything. I want to know if you would too....so we can feel each other....as lovers" the last word comes out as a whisper, but it might as well been on a loud speaker.

This was very different.

I open my mouth in surprise, my jaw moving with no sound coming out. She looks sheepish, and afraid as if she said something intractably horrible to me. I close my eyes, now trying to bring myself together so I can clearly talk to her. I never actually had sex without a condom. Even my first time with a girl was a carefully researched affair, and I combed through about 20 websites and bugged my numerous uncles about using protection. I still remember my Uncle Ricardo's chiding laugh as he showed me how to use one on a banana, which he later ate. What a gross fucker.

Even more shocking was what she referred to me as. A lover. Not a client, not some douchebag that paid for sex. Another person she cared for, and openly accepted into her arms with no problems, no judgment. I should have seen the growing affection between us that night she stayed over, our bodies acting on their own will and primal lust. We must have fucked a dozen different ways that night, each time ending in a burning orgasm that threatened to consume us. I should have seen it in the way we kissed, tender but possessively. I should have seen it when I couldn't even get hard fucking Destiny with my limp member.

She looks like she's about to cry when I open my eyes again. I can only imagine the terror she felt when I appeared dumbfounded in hearing her question, the embarrassment and shame coursing through her mind right now. But my goddess has absolutely nothing to worry about. I've already decided how I should answer.

I touch her cheek softly with my hand, and bring her in for a gentle kiss. She moans into my mouth, her hands resuming their usual place around my head as she kisses me more fully. I pull her face just as tightly against mine, and we're making out once again, the same passionate fiery embrace I've grown use to. I'm addicted to this feeling, and I never want it to stop. We part for air, and this time I'm leaning my forehead against hers to keep her at bay for a precious few seconds so I can get out what I want to say.

"I....can get tested tomorrow. A full panel. How about you?" I say smiling at her. Fuck that, I'm fucking beaming at her. I'm so happy it's scary.

Her face blooms red, and she breaks out in smiles as well.

"Me too. Everything," she says excitedly. She's standing on her toes as she says this. Her hands have released my face, and now her arms are looped around my shoulders.

"Because you know, as hot as the bottle was," she says giggling. "It would be nice not to have to worry about condoms during our sessions. We don't have to get held up by that." I was wondering if there was another reason why she was asking this. I thought it was for the more intimate reason, but it made sense. There were plenty of times I would have liked to just pull down her pants or flip up her dress and just take her without having to pause and put on a condom. It really killed the vibe.

"But what about, you know babies and stuff?" I asked. Condoms did protect against two things, and I wasn't exactly ready for a baby just yet. At least not in the next five years or so. At least until I can find a woman I would want to share a child with.

She smiled, and patted her purse as if it were some magical artifact.

"I'm on the pill."

:"Oh, cool." I dumbly replied back.

Of course, what girl born in the last 4 decades wouldn't be on birth control. I have five sisters, two of which are lesbians and they certainly aren't at risk of getting pregnant. I found out the hard way during family dinner that girls used it to regulate their volatile periods, and in the coming years of hormones and puberty I wanted to kiss, no fuck the inventor of birth control pills. Hopefully it was a woman, but I would make an exception if it were a guy. He's gotta get rewarded somehow.

She merely giggled at my stupid response and leaned in for another deep lingering kiss, before reluctantly leaving my arms. I felt empty when her warmth left me, and just a little sad. I always hated leaving her, even when my livelihood depended on it.

"I really have to get going baby," she said, the same melancholic look in her eyes. I can see she's not at all too excited to leave me and go back to her own shit storm.

"Yeah, I do too." I check my cell absentmindedly. I still have ten minutes to get back to work, but right now I just want to spend the rest of my day with Amber instead of going back to some rude French assholes and binary code.

"If the tests are all clear," she says tentatively. "Would you want to meet tomorrow night?" her eyes are staring at me with such longing I can't believe it.

"Y-yeah," I stutter out surprised. I guess she can't enough of me as well.

"Excellent," her eyes lighting up with excitement now. "I'm looking forward to it."

I cross the space between us again and pull her in for another kiss, this one deep and feverish which she returns, her tonguing jamming into my mouth. We hold it for a few seconds before we break apart, our breathing uneven again.

"Me too," I whisper, "And when our tests come back all clear, I'm going to fuck you from sundown to sunrise." I say huskily.

She moans and pulls me in for another deep kiss, biting on my lip before pulling off.

"You're gonna fuck me hard Daddy?" her eyes full of anticipation.

"You better believe it baby," I say stroking her hair. She's the one beaming at me now, and she grabs my hand, giving it a kiss before stepping back.