63 for a Handjob in the Garage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really have to go now baby," she says no longer sad, but in what I think of as her aroused tone.

"But I hope you know I'm gonna touch myself all night long thinking about tomorrow." she feels the front of her pants for effect, and my cock instantly tents up in my still wet slacks.

She turns around and scurries away, her hand reaching into her purse and pulling out her cell phone. I think she's calling her work to let them know she's late.

I throw the bottle away and leave the garage. As I'm climbing the stairs back to my floor, I pass by some of my co-workers, including a comely woman named Sofia who giggles at the wet spot on my pant. I barely notice, my mind focused on one thing only.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when my phone rings. I check it, to see I have one picture message. I open it up, and my mouth opens up in a wordless gasp.

It's Amber, spreading her lips as she fingers herself in a bathroom stall. Her scrubs are by her ankle, and her mouth is opened up in an exquisite moan.

The text underneath said "Couldn't even wait for tonight Daddy."

I can't fucking wait for tomorrow when the clinic opens.