64-Year-Old Finds Fantastic Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Don't stop, I want you to pump fast, YES, YES, THAT'S GREAT, FASTER, YES, YES, GOD, GOD, CHRIST, CHRIST, I'M GOING TO CUM, NO, NO, NOY YET, IT FEELS TOO GOOD YES. YES. Freddie pump it in and out, long strokes and thrust it deep, OH GOD, THAT DID IT, I AM CUMINGGGGGGGGGG."

"Me TOOO, I said almost shouting. God this is great, Mary, this is the greatest fuck I've had in years.

We remained in each others arms lightly kissing and making small talk. I must have told her 10 or 20 time how beautiful and desirable she was.

"You women have it made over men. If you have one orgasm, you can have more. Wait a short time, kiss and pet and you are ready again. I want to get down on that lovely honey pot and make you cum again."

It wasn't long, her, " YES, YES, GREAT, GOD, FRANKIE, MORE INTENSE THAN THE LAST ONE, OH GOD HERE IT COMESSSSSSSSS. OH OH GREAT, best orgasm I ever had with oral sex. OH MY".

She said, "Frankie, I never thought I could have such wonderful sex and with a 64 year old. HMMM wonder why my husband stipulated if I wanted to have sex, it had to be an older man? What did he know?

"Anyway can we see each other again? It was great."

"Of course, you better not ignore me. You are great and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Frankie, every time I read erotica on line and the stories you send, I'll call you, and I think that will be every day."

"I play golf in the mornings, and the only thing I can think of that would make me miss a golf game, would be an invitation to be with you."

"Damn, I have a beauty appointment in the morning at 10 if I didn't, you would be missing your golf game. I'll call you tomorrow night. And maybe we can talk dirty to each other"

And to think it started with a hello.

Remember, say hello.

WEDNESDAY

9:00 AM

"Mary, this is Frank"

"Frankie!"

" I have a problem"

"I hope not with me! Yesterday was heavenly. Wish you could come over this morning and have an encore, it was so damn great. That was one of the most exciting screwing I have ever had. I could hardly go to sleep. I wish I would have made you stay all night. I have that damn beauty appointment at 10:00, or I'd make you miss your golf game."

"Yea, I remember me saying the only thing that could keep me from my morning golf would be you"

"Anyway, remember I told you I was writing a second story,"

"How could I forget, I am dying to read it."

"Well, I had it almost finished at 6 O'clock. I wanted to send it to you to read and suggest corrections. I had made all the corrections I could find, my final comma's, quotation marks, and tenses. I heard a car pull into my drive way. It was my grandson, we call him 2nd,, and his beautiful girlfriend. They come over some afternoons, keep grand dad company, unannounced, which I love, and they were carrying a large pizza box and two bags of food, they always bring eats when they come."

"Why do you call him 2nd?"

"Because when the family would get together, someone would say, "Frank" and all three of us would answer. So I am Frankie, his dad is Frank and grandson is 2nd. Someone wants me, they say Frankie, wants my son, call Frank or my grandson call 2nd. Works well and you always get the Frank you wanted."

"Anyway when I sit down and start writing stories, I always put Free Cell on the screen make a few moves and minimize it. If I hear someone coming, I immediately click on the Free Cell bar at the bottom. If they came in my den, where we would usually end up, they would see Free Cell on the monitor."

"Why are telling me this Frankie?"

"Mary, here's what happened. We ate, they left. For some reason I went to the computer, closed the Free Cell game and Word, and forgot to save, watched the news, Jeopardy, and Wheel of Fortune. Later, I went back to the computer and clicked on the file, "Love Comes to Sue" I said "Shit!", I hadn't saved the corrections, now I have to do the revisions all over again. So to make a long story short, I'll be late sending you the revised story. Maybe 8 or 9 this evening. Damn, I hate when I don't save as I write. I'll have to remember to hit file and save more often. I just saved this, Sorry to talk so long."

"Frankie baby, enjoy your golf game, thanks for calling, I sure loved our fucking yesterday. I can't wait for more."

"I'll be looking anxiously for your, "Love Comes to Sue" story, can't wait. Bye"

THURSDAY

Last night I edited for three hours, finally had the story in decent shape. I thought it was pretty good. I emailed it to Mary at around 6 last night. Went to the club for a sandwich and a drink, Met a couple of fellows, got home at 7:30. Phone was ringing as I unlocked the door. I answered.

"Frankie this was better than the first story. Great erotic story, got my juices flowing, Where were you, my pussy is so wet, I want you here. I am so damned aroused, can you help me out?"

"Now Mary, that's a silly question, I'll be there as fast as my car will get me there."

I pulled in her drive and parked out of sight. She opened the door, was standing there without a stitch of clothing on. Planted a smooches kiss, tongued me deep and of course I responded. My cock was rising to full erection, She pulled my pants and shorts down, grabbed my cock and led me into the bedroom. None of that foreplay, we had it kissing and tonguing already.

Mary said, "I'm ready to screw you first, then suck you off and then you suck me. Boy, I have never seen a woman so aroused, and I was ready. I removed the rest of my cloths. She wanted to ride on top of me, said she could direct my lovely cock where it felt best. She rode me like I was never ridden before. Up and down with rapid movements, wiggling her beautiful ass around in circles, sitting down on it hard for maximum penetration and it wasn't long till we were both ready to climax. She started her YES, YES, YES over and over faster and faster and OH GOD, OH GOD, IT"G GREAT, SO GREAT, FRANKIE I'M COMING, COMING, OH GOD GREAT. We came together and I was quite verbal myself.

"If you ever make me wait like you did yesterday, before screwing me, I am going to take hold of Freddie and squeeze it so hard you'll scream. That's a promise."

It was 9:00 and we kissed and said our good byes. She thanked me for coming down.

She said, "I have to meet Wally in a chat room tonight at 10PM. We chat on line every Thursday. We can chat for as long as we want, free. Better than mail, or a phone call."

"10 PM here is 11 AM tomorrow in Japan. We'll probably be chatting for an hour of more. Bye, will you call me tomorrow?"

"How about we leave town for the day, maybe go north to the mountains. Think about it and I'll call you in the morning, about 8"

"Bye lover boy".

Mary hooked up with Wally and entered a private chat room.

"Hi honey, how are things in Japan, haven't talked for a week."

"Been working hard, 8 to 10 hours a day. These people know how to get a job done. Anything happen of interest the past week"

"Honey, Sunday I met a wonderful man and he fits all of your requirements. Widowed, 64 years old. Name is Frank Stokes. Lives in our development."

"I want to know how you met him"

"Well. You know I walk, almost everyday, Sunday I was walking up on Blueberry Lane, and I heard a voice say, "Hello". He was sitting and I couldn't see where the hello came from, he stood up, and said hello again. He seemed so nice, you know me, I just walked up his drive and started talking. We exchanged names. His is Frank Wilson. I told him you were in Japan for 4 months. I could imagine what he was thinking. You know me, I teased him, and said, " A penny for your thoughts", He said," I'd be embarrassed to tell you." Anyway, I said, "See you again soon, I am going to continue my walk."

"Sounds as if you liked him"

"Wally, I really do, he has turned out to be just what I need, while you are gone. I won't give you a blow by blow of what happened, but Tuesday evening we had a great sex session. He is almost as good as you. We met walking, and came to our house. He'd just started writing erotic stories and had just finished his first story and I insisted he go home and email me the story, and come back in an hour. He did and it was so erotic my juices were flowing and I was getting hot just reading it. I needed fucked. We had a great encounter, and he met all of your requirements.

"He sent me the second story that he had written, and honey, it was so sexually exciting, I just had to be fucked. I called him and he came down, we had a great session. He just left a little while ago. You are one session up on me. We have to be careful, we don't want the neighbors to see him coming and going. Have to be discreet, that's what you told me. We are both getting what we like. Good sex. Please tell me more about her. How did you meet her? I have been typing too long. Tell me what you have been up to".

"Mary darling, I also met someone here to sooth the savage beast. I love fucking, licking, and being sucked and licked. I have had three sessions with the lovely lady".

"I met her while having dinner at The American Bar and Lounge. Great restaurant with an American menu. Great steaks, seafood. Unlike me she has to be here for a year. She works for a U S company. Anyway, I bought her a drink, we did some chit chat. She lives in Los Angeles, her name is Susan White, 42, divorced. Says everyone calls her Sue. The usual, where do you live here, turned out she is living in the same hotel, Her company, like mine has yearly leases on suites.

I asked for her room number and asked if I may I call her for dinner sometime. That was fine with her, she missed going out with a gentlemen, the few Americans working where she worked, are all too old or married and faithful.

I called her last Saturday and said how about dinner tonight? She thought that would be great. We went to The American Bar, where I had met her. Had a great meal. We returned to our hotel, had two drinks in the bar and then we went up to my room. Japanese TV in not for Americans. I was glad you packed those 20 CD movies. We watched one, did a little petting, and were very shortly nude, in the shower together, I washed her tip of head to tip of her toes, and she did the same to me. We dried and were in the bed in no time. We had quite a session."

"Wally, tell me blow by blow, I'll get all wet, listening, but I can take care of that myself."

"She had been here 3 months and hadn't been fucked, and she was extremely horny. After some heavy petting, kissing, rubbing, deep tonguing, I did what you really like, lightly blowing hot breath on her breasts. Pulling on the nipples with my lips, licking her nipples, they got hard like yours do. Then I continued down to her treasure chest, I spread the labia gently with my fingers, she was wet, ready. I stroked her and worked on her clit with my finger. I went down on her and was really eating her out good, sucking, tongue fucking and she said, Wally, this is great, if you don't stop working my pussy, I am going to have a mind bursting orgasm. I want to have a mutual orgasm with you. Both together. I want that stiff cock of yours in my cunt! I was getting so damn excited, no sex in over two weeks. My prick was so damn hard I thought it would burst. You know how much I like to fuck. I straddled her and inserted the head in and wiggled it around, She thrust her hip up wanting it in. Please push it all the way in. Hard. I want to see your pumping action. I started pumping furiously, and I felt like I was getting near blast off, I slowed my pumping. She said don't stop I'm almost there, YES, YES, Wally, her arms went around my chest, squeezed hard, almost screaming, GOD YES YES YES, I'M COMING, I'M COMING pump faster, OH GOD HERE IT COMES and I at the same time I groaned ME TOOOOOO".

"Mary, I was so full of cum from not having fucked for over two weeks, I could have filled a large cup with cum".

"She told me that was an awful waste. Next time I want it".

"We both kissed, told each other how wonderful it was and how we both needed the release. She spent the night, it was great having a naked body beside me, I miss that. In the morning she went to her room and got dressed, and went to work. When she left she said, " I hope it was as good for you as it was for me".

" I assured her it had been. We have had two more great fucking sessions since. The sex is great and she is really good company. I like being with a pleasant female, miss you".

"Mary, I'm not going to fall in love with her, just great sex and good company, You are my only love. Looks like we each found a good partner, good company, good sex while we are apart".

"OK, darling, getting late here and I know you have to get back to the plant. Frank asked if I'd like to go to the Tennessee mountain's tomorrow and come back Sunday. I think I will take him up on it."

"Mary, do it, you'll have a grand time.

"OK, since you approve. See you here on line next week, same time, same place. Bye, I love you".

"Bye Mary, miss you and love you".

FRIDAY 7:30 am

I called Mary, "Did I wake you?".

"No, Frankie, I was sipping my coffee, thinking about us. I was in a chat room with Wally last night for at least an hour. I told him about you, He has also met someone as wonderful as you. He has fucked her three times. We need to catch up. He wants to meet you when he returns to thank you for taking care of me. God Frankie, do things like this really happen. I can't believe we both met someone."

"Anyway, why the early call?"

"I know we have to be discrete, that's why I haven't been down, I don't want to cause any embarrassment, by gossiping neighbors, but I am yearning for you and that beautiful body."

"Freddie, likewise"

"Did you think over going to the mountains for a couple of days? I'd like for us to leave today, drive up to the Tennessee mountains, enjoy the spring weather. Come back Sunday. Take our time, a nice leisurely drive. Eat in some nice restaurants. I just have to have more of you. Tuesday and last night were spectacular and I'm ready for an encore..

"Freddy, me too, that's great!!!!! I mentioned to Wally that you wanted to go to away for the week end and he told me to do it. I'll need an hour or so to pack. I have to call a girl friend, Sally Johnson, she's divorced, and tell her we are going. She in the only person, besides Wally, who knows of us. She lives in Lincoln Woods, on the other side of town. We can leave from her house, I'll leave my car in one of her garages. She has a 3 car garage and only one car. I'll pack, call you when I'm ready, meet you at the Exxon station just outside the development, get gas, you can pull in and do the same. You can follow me to her house. Oh, what should I pack, and can we stop for breakfast?"

"I only had a cup of coffee, breakfast together sounds great. Wear something comfortable and sexy. Something to wear to dinner, unmentionables, toiletries. No sleep ware, I want that naked body against me all night. Oh, a bath robe.

9:30

"I'm all set Freddy, how about you?"

"I have all my stuff in the car, I'm all set."

"OK. I'll meet you at the Exxon in a couple of minutes."

We met there, I filled the Escalade, followed her to Sally's. Great looking, great physical condition, slim, and pretty. Learned that Sally was divorced, early 50's, independently wealthy. She invited us for coffee, but we declined, saying we wanted to get on the way, and we would take her up on it Sunday when we got back.

We finally got on the read at 10:15, decided it was too late for breakfast and drove for an hour or so. Near noon we were at Canton, Georgia. I remembered there were a lot of good restaurants there, just off the interstate. . Finally arrived in Chattanooga TN, checked in the Country Suites Hotel. Great place, only 11 miles from Lookout Mountain. Big mall within walking distance. Multiplex theater in the mall. Great restaurants nearby.

The suite was great. Mirrored walls and mirror on ceiling over the bed... wow... Mary wanted to immediately disrobe, shower and screw. We both showered together, soaping and massaging. I ran my hands on her pussy and could feel that her pussy was already dripping. After drying each other off, we entered the bed and had some heavy petting. Mary said she owed me a blow job, in return for my doing her. Get even with me. I agreed willingly, exception, not to make me come, I wanted to fuck her hard and achieve a mutual mind blowing orgasm. She licked my shaft, tickled my balls, sucked them, put the knob in her mouth and licked and sucked. She slowly moved up und down on the shaft and was getting me close to exploding. I made her stop. She straddled me inserted my shaft into her wet hot box and started moving up and down, I was looking at the mirrored ceiling, seeing her reflection and what she was doing. God what a turn on. I took a breast in each hand and lightly circled her nipples, bringing them both to attention.

Mary was starting to get vocal, moaning with pleasure, "YES, YES, GREAT, GREAT, OH GOD, IT'S WONDERFUL FRANKIE, THRUST UP, OH I WANT IT ALL". Her riding got faster and faster, she exclaimed, "OH GOD, OH YES, I'M THERE, I'M COMING, I'M COMING. At that instant, MARY, I'M THERE TOO, DON'T STOP, GREAT, OH GOD THAT WAS TERRIFIC".

She stayed on top of me, bent down and kissed, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth, My peter was slowly subsiding. She arose off of me and looked at my softening peter and said she was going to take care of that. She started licking the cum that was there and slowly licked the shaft. I didn't think an old man could bring it up again so soon, but there was an urging there. I told her that women are lucky when it comes to coming, women have it made, They can ride wave after wave without a time-out. Men usually have to wait a while. I asked her to stop, let's rest, and let's hold each other close. We had the rest of the day. All day tomorrow, Saturday, and Saturday night to have more of this fantastic sex.

We both showered, got dressed and walked to the mall. Found a great restaurant, had a great dinner, and took in a movie.

We stopped in the lounge in the hotel, lots of people and a great jazz combo played. We had two drinks, danced, listened to the music. Mary stroked my leg and slid up and grabbed my cock and gently squeezed, said she was ready for Freddie. She wanted to know if I was recovered from the afternoon session. My cock was rapidly enlarging as she squeezed and stroked it. Time to go up to our room, I couldn't stand much more of that.

We had another great session, turned on the TV and we both fell asleep, nude and cuddled. I am a side sleeper and she was snuggled against my back. How great her tits and body felt against me.

Anyway, you don't want to hear all of this. We had the greatest time. Sight seeing, all the tourist traps. Ate too much. BUT we had a lot of screwing, licking and just a fantastic three days. We were, I think sexually satisfied. Almost like a honeymoon. I'd guess we were 4 or 5 ahead of Wally.

We arrived back at Sally's at 6:00 PM. Mary put her belongings in her car. Sally wanted us to stay and have dinner with her. Thought she would order Chinese. We accepted, Had a great meal and some great conversation. Sally knew all about our sexual arrangement and wanted to know what we did on our short trip. She and Mary are quite open with each other. Even asked how I was as a partner. Mary asked if she would like to see herself. She thought that would be a great idea. God, these two beautiful women talking so freely. Mary reached over and squeezed my cock, it was already at half mast from their talking. She massaged it through my pants. She unzipped, withdrew my cock, as stiff as it would get and started to stroke it.

Sally said, "Whoa, I thought you were going to let me see how great he was".