64-Year-Old Finds Fantastic Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary said "He is the greatest pussy exciter, and you should test his prowess at that, first."

We all three went into the bed room and Sally disrobed me, and I did the same to her. With Mary looking, and Sally holding my cock leading me to the bed, I was strictly at attention. Sally's pussy was already wet with anticipation, I placed a pillow under her hips, spread her legs and started to softly blow all around her pussy, kissing all around it, opened the lips and inserted my tongue, slowly circling inside, rubbing the sides.

Sally was saying, "It's been a long time, it feels so good. Deeper, tongue fuck me, oh yes, the clit, oh, oh god, suck on it, yes. OH MY GOD I'M COMING, SO SOON. PLEASE DON'T STOP, I'M COMING, OH GOD IT'S THERE, GREAT OHHHHHHHHH".

I continued licking and sucking. I let her rest for a minute or so, lightly blowing and kissing. I inserted my tongue all the way in and tongue fucked her. She was awaken again, ready for more, she was wet from desire, I applied some of the love juices to my middle finger and slowly inserted it in her anus. I took her hand and placed it on her clit. I tongue fucked her pussy, finger fucked her anus, and she exercised her clit to a second explosion. "OH GOD, YES YES GREAT OH MARY MARY HE'S GREAT. TWICE. OH GOD, IT'S THERE AGAIN, GREAT, OHHHH GOD, SOOOO GOOD.".

By now Mary had taken all her cloths off and had joined us. I had sustained a diamond hard on and wanted to screw. I mounted Sally, and slowly started my in and out, slowly at first, I didn't want to explode too quickly. I wanted Sally to cum with me. After a while I heard Sally soft murmurings, yes, yes, it's coming, again, OH GOD, IT'S GREAT, THREE TIMES, NEVER DID, THRUST DEEPER, YES, YES, YES, THAT'S IT, I"M THERE, WHOA, FUCK, FUCK, GOD, GOD, I'M THERE I'M COMING and at the same instant I exploded deep inside her. We lay there panting. All the time Mary was achieving a climax all by herself. Three exhausted people. We had a threesome in the shower, dried each other off. We dressed, went into her family room and talked about what just happened. Sally was esthetic, fully drained and satisfied. She thanked Mary for sharing me. I thought to myself how lucky can a man be. Two beautiful middle aged women wanting me. Loved it.

We left Sally's at 10. Mary drove her car home, and I drove mine home. I called her at 10:30 and thanked her for the wonderful weekend and also her willingness to share me with Sally. She told me not to get used to that.

I kissed her loudly on the phone and wished her happy dreams. She said likewise, talk to you tomorrow.

MONDAY WEEK 2

Beautiful spring day. Played golf in the morning. Light lunch in the 19th hole. Drove home thinking about the wonderful week I had just had. The mountains in the spring, Mary, great sex, Mary offering Sally my services. Sally's terrific three orgasms. God, how much greater can life be.

I was on the lounge, dozing and sunning myself, Mary was on her walk and saw me.

She called, "Frankie, you awake."

"Hi Mary, yes. Just resting and reliving the past week."

"Want to walk with me?"

"Sure, hold on a minute, come up on the porch and let me get out of these clothes and put on my sweats."

"Need help?" she giggled.

"No, we need to walk, sex later. You need more?"

"With you, yes! But later"

We walked and talked. Stayed in my neighborhood, didn't want to cause gossip in hers.

Talked to Mary for an hour tonight. Thought we could find a way to have a session tomorrow.

TUESDAY

Golf again, beautiful day. Called Mary at 1:00. She had just talked to Sally, she offered to go to the movies and allow us the use of her home for a couple of hours. Haven't had so much sex in years. Feel like a teenager. Only appreciate it more now.

Met Mary at Sally's at 7:00 Sally was just leaving.

Sally said," Frankie, thank you, you were great. I really needed that, and Mary, thank you too."

"Sally you don't have to go, you can stay and join in."

"No, I'll leave the two of you alone. Enjoy. Maybe you will allow me to avail myself of Frankie later."

Mary smiling said "I think I can arrange that, I'm sure Frankie has no objections."

I told both, "I sure didn't have any objections. Just call me ready Freddie".

We continued our use of Sally's home a couple of nights a week. Mary even set it up so I could visit Sally a couple of times. God, she appreciated being fucked, licked and sucked. She also was a terrific cock sucker. Why she didn't have a lover I didn't know. I just knew what was happening was unbelievable.

Mary continued her Thursday chat room talks with Wally.

On the third Thursday Wally told her that if all went well, at the factory, the machine they were building would be ready for final test the next day. If it passed final inspection, he would be leaving Sunday, a week early.

Wally had a date with Susan Friday night and planned an all night session. He didn't want to because he wanted to be primed when he got home.

He said he would phone her Friday and tell her if all was go. He called at 12:00 noon Friday, Atlanta time, 1:00 AM Saturday in Japan. He was booked on a flight leaving Saturday night at 6:40 PM to San Francisco. Arrive there at 3:00 Sunday morning. He would call her with the arrival time in Atlanta. It was the first flight he could get and he was anxious to get home to Mary.

Mary called at 1:30, gave me all the information. Since it was Friday and he wasn't due in till late Sunday or maybe Monday, maybe I'd like a final encounter. She would call Sally and see if we could have a final threesome.

This was great, I still couldn't believe this was happening.

She called later and said Sally was all for it. She said we could go to the club for dinner, a couple of drinks and then go to her house. She would pick me up and then Mary and we could go into the club together. Sally was my date, and Mary was Sally's friend.

We had a great tine at the club and then went to Sally's.

We had a drink and talked about the last 3 weeks, how great it had been. Wally's coming home, and I still had a great sex partner in Sally. Just can't get any better than this.

Sally suggested we play strip poker. I hadn't played strip poker for years and I thought that would be great. I purposely lost a few hand so I'd be first at removing an article of clothing. After a lot of hands, Mary was in her bra and panties, Sally in her bra only and I was down to my shorts. My cock was in an aroused state. Of course Mary had to comment, she reached over and grabbed it fondling it and stating, game over, lets play in bed. I kissed and tongue fucked Mary, then Sally, they alternated jerking me off. I had to make them stop, I didn't want to cum being jacked off. Both were wet and ready for action. Mary was on top of me and inserted my stiff rod into her wet pussy, and Sally said she wanted me to do her orally and she got over my face. The odor was great, she was ready, and I proceeded to eat her out. Mary was riding me up and down and starting to murmur, yes, yes, great and Sally also got vocal, good, good, my god great, unbelievable, with both getting louder and louder, I was about to erupt. At about the same instant there was a trio of I'M COMING, GOD, GREAT, FANTASTIC, ENCORE, UNBELIEVEABLE, OH, OH, OH, MORE MORE.

Music was softly playing, in the bedroom, my kind of music, big band, Linda Ronstadt, just great music.

We kissed, cooling down. Another song came on the stereo, Olivia Newton John's "I love you". started playing, perfect timing, a sensual song with two beautiful sensual woman. I asked Sally h6ow she timed this song to come on at the right moment. She laughed and said just happened, I had nothing to do with it,.

We talked, kissed, fondled, and just lay there for a least a half hour. Sally said, My turn to ride you and Mary's turn to be eaten. I want to feel that magnificent peter in me".

It wasn't long before all three were engaged in another vocal, GOD GREAT INCREDIBLE AGAIN YES YES. We all three exploded with gigantic climaxes. A great finale .

We all three showered together, dressed and went to the kitchen. Sally made coffee and we talked about the past three weeks. Mary said it was a shame that she couldn't have two husbands, some men have more than one wife. I love both of you. Mary said that if Freddie is willing, I'd like to will him to you. I stated that I'd be flattered if she wanted me. As I said before, this was unbelievable, you just can't make this up.

Sally drove both of us home. It was late, 1:00 Saturday morning, so I kissed both darted my tongue in both, and thanked them for their wonderful sex. They both thanked me for being there.

Mary called at noon and said she dreamt all might about our fucking and was still wanting more. Would I come down for a grand finale this evening.

How could I refuse. I'll admit, I was fully satisfied sexually and I didn't know if my cock could go again. I arrived at Mary's at 6 PM, she wore the same dress that I found so sexually exciting the first night I was in her home. We ordered Italian, ate, had a few drinks. We watched TV and kissed, petting, getting aroused. No need to worry, my peter was coming to life and in no time at all was at full attention.

Mary said she would like us to do 69, We went slow to enjoy the pleasures we were giving each other. She licked the entire shaft tom bottom my balls, putting one at a time in her mouth and licking. Sucking the knob, my cock as hard as it was going to get. I licked sucked and caressed her clit, Mary was starting to moan, AGAIN, IT'S GOOD, NO GREAT, HOW GOOD and I am approaching my point of no return and she put her arms around me tight and hollered OH FREDDIE HERE IT COME, MY GOD IT WONDERFUL and at the same time, ME TOO, HOLD ON MARY, IT'S TOO GREAT, MY GOD PHEW. She swallowed all the cum, and then licked my subsiding shaft clean. Said she read that cum was good for your complexion.

We lay there exhausted in each others arms. kissing and

loving and talking.

She told me that Wally was looking forward to meeting me. Also Sally would be waiting for me to call her. I can wine and dine her at the club. That would be great. No sneaking around.

I told Mary that during the past three weeks that we have been seeing each other, I had been writing a story of our experiences. All done, ready for you to read.

"Frankie, you didn't!!!"

"Yep, I did."

"Please, when you get home email me the story"

Well, I sent it and in an hour the phone rang.

"Frankie, you can't submit that story." It is great and I was so damned aroused, my pussy was wet again. Boy you sure know how to excite me. The way you described our first sexual encounter, I relived the whole gorgeous evening.

"Why can't I submit it?"

"Think Frankie, Brentwood, Atlanta, three golf courses, Yellow Corvette, Escalade, Why, if anyone that lives here would read the story, they'd be able to figure out who the characters are."

"Hold on beautiful, I can fix that. Let's see, We live in Brookhaven, not Brentwood, in Athens GA not Atlanta, two golf courses, not three, you have a red Jag., not a Corvette. I have a Lexus LX, not an Escalade. How would that be?"

"Damn it Frankie, you are so quick, I didn't think of that. Great great story, I loved it, You described exactly what happened. Your desires, you mentioned in the early part of the story, actually happened. God, we were both great.

I know Sally likes you and I think you like her, so please continue with her."

"Mary, you can bet anything you have, I will surely be calling her. We were great. And Mary, you are spectacular. I'll never forget you, and I am indebted to you for introducing Sally to me. Hope we can all double date.

Wally and I met, I liked him immediately. Great guy. He and I get along great, we have played golf a couple of times. We have a great foursome. He and Mary, me and Sally. We go to the club together, dances, visit each others homes, play cards. I am satisfied with my sex with Sally and I'm sure Wally can take care of Mary's appetite.

Remember to say hello, you will never know what may happen.