6th Cup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was at the door when I shouted "STOP!" Every eye in the coffee shop turned my way. I got up, zipped my jeans and buttoned them calmly. I gathered my things and weaved my way between the tables, jacket on my arm, blood-engorged nipples pushed against my nearly see-through shirt by my heaving chest. I pulled her to me with my free arm and kissed her passionately. We left to the applause of patrons and employees.

We walked the two blocks to the parking garage, my arm around her shoulders, hers holding my waist. As soon as we were on the floor where my car was, I pulled her behind one of the thick columns, dropped everything, and took her in my arms.

Our kiss lasted longer and our hands were free to roam on each other's body. By the time we came up for air, our shirts were open and our bare breasts were pressed together.

"How long have you known?" I breathed in her ear.

"I've been looking for you these last four years. I came to Berkeley because Uncle Bernard told me you lived in San Francisco."

"Dear old Bernard. He was the only one who ever cared."

"I grew up reading your books. I wrote to your editor and got an autographed eight by ten. I took my cherry gazing in your eyes."

"Isn't that borderline obsessive? Stalker-like even."

"My whole life, I heard stories about you. You're quite the celebrity back home. You were my role model, my mentor. I'm the woman I am today because of you."

"And all that time I thought I was forgotten after being run out of town by my father."

"You were so fast in your getaway that he didn't have time to catch up with you."

"To beat me to death, no doubt."

"You're so wrong about him. When Uncle Bernard told him you had run away in mortal fear of him, he tried to find you to tell you how sorry he was that you feared him so much. You are his oldest daughter. When you became famous and somebody showed him your photo on the jacket of one of your books, mom said he broke down and cried. Unfortunately, you know how proud he is so he never reached out to you."

"I wish I'd known. I... I don't know what I'd have done, but I wish I'd known."

"Now you do. There's still time to make up with him, but if you keep fondling my breasts like that, I'll pull your pants down and make love to you right this minute. Take me home. My bed is a bit lumpy, but it's better than the concrete floor."

"We'll go to your place all right, but only to get your things. You're moving in with me."

"Isn't that cliché? Even for lesbians."

"Kid, I lived in that building. You deserve better."

"Are you sure? You don't know me. I could be a stalker."

My lips and wandering hands gave her all the answer she was going to get.

She had to hold her pants up by the time we were ready to walk to my SUV, but she was grinning from ear to ear.

We picked up three duffels from her apartment, only staying long enough for me to get a bit of revenge on the neighbors. We laughed as we gave them quite a show. The orgasms were no less satisfying for all that.

I had my hands between her legs for the whole drive home. We made love in the underground garage. Praise be to the inventor of reclining seats.

I was locking the door when she pinned me against it. She reached around to rip my shirt open. I was ordered to stay with my breasts pressed on the wood as she undid my pants and pulled them off. She kept me in place with a hand on my neck as she undressed.

I whined when she sank her teeth on my neck, pinching my nipples hard, sinking two fingers in my sopping wet vagina.

I arched my back, tilting my head to give her better access to my throat. Being of a height with me, she had no trouble taking me how I had dreamed of being taken. She read me perfectly as she took me to heights of pleasure I had only written about.

I fell to my knees, in a near faint, when she ordered me to the floor. I think I did faint when she grabbed my hair to pull my head hack and straddled my face, connecting her lips with mine, because the next thing I knew, I was on my back, grabbing her ass to hold her pussy close and pushing my tongue in her vagina as far as I could reach. When I had her on the edge, I slowly pushed a finger in her ass. I wasn't even all the way in when she rewarded my efforts with a flow of cream... and nearly broke my finger, trapped by her contracting muscles, as she humped my mouth frantically.

We lay on the hardwood floor, catching our breath, holding each other.

"How... how did you know...?" She panted.

"Know what?"

"That I love anal sex."

"I didn't. It's something I'm into in a big way, so I thought you might enjoy it too."

Without letting go of me, she pulled the duffle which hadn't been unpacked at her apartment. Unzipping it one-handed, she reached inside and we both laughed when she took out a long double headed dildo. I had an identical one to fuck my pussy and ass at the same time. Then she brought out a strapless strap-on. Our eyes locked, she brought the sharply curved end to my mouth to suck. She covered the other end liberally with her own saliva before inserting my end in after sucking my clit. Getting to her feet she pulled me up and turned to brace herself on the door, back arched, offering her ass to me.

"Take me, Dahlia. Fuck my ass."

I knelt behind her and pulled her cheeks apart. I licked her puckered hole and left behind a big glob of spit I used to massage her. When I had her gaping by pulling her open further with my thumbs, I positioned myself. There was no need to ask if she was ready, she was dripping on the floor. I lubricated the dildo with her cream and placed it at her back door. She was indeed experienced at anal sex. She was so relaxed I pushed in smoothly until my mound touched her ass.

I stayed still, waiting for her to get accustomed to my presence inside her. She's the one who initiated the back and forth. Soon, I was pounding her energetically and she was pushing back just as hard. Praise the goddess for the sound-proofing of luxury condos, because we got quite loud as we skyrocketed to nirvana together and exploded in the best orgasm of my life.

We bruised our knees when we crumbled to the floor, still connected. Her twitching muscles echoed by mine as the after-shocks helped us come down smoothly.

I held her fiercely. Nuzzling her neck.

"Welcome home, honey."

12