7 Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew his tongue into her mouth, deep, just as he felt her hand migrate away from his waist and search for the bulge in his pants. He pleased her by not toying with him... she found him hard, wet and eager for attention. Her palm was placed on the head of his draped cock and her fingers tightened around his shaft. He moaned into her mouth as she pressed him against his stomach and began to rub circles around his obvious excitement.

She released his tongue then his cock. As a small reward, he fed her a bite of crème brulee. The couple took turns feeding each other and soon every spoonful was consumed and every piece of fruit enjoyed. More wine was swallowed and little was said verbally... thoughts were exchanged by other means.

The trance of the moment was broken by him. "Remember the rule?"

"Yes..."

She took the remaining card and looked at the hand drawn heart on the front of the envelope. In very small print she read the instructions prior to opening the card. She took his hand and returned it between her legs. She pushed him tight against her. She was even more wet than before... if that could be possible. After wiggling her hips and legs, she removed his hand.

"Point your finger..." She said firmly.

He did and they both noticed the shimmer of wetness covering his digit... and several others. She covered his hand in hers and gingerly guided it toward the card. Carefully, she traced an outline of sex over the heart on the paper.

"What does it say?"

He shook his head. The answer would only come from reading what he had written.

Her artwork completed, she patted the envelope against her palm. His mind was racing now. Was she contemplating the consequences of opening the card or was she simply toying with him. All the alcohol in the world couldn't have kept him from feeling his heart beat out of his chest.

His mental debate was broken by the swift tear of the paper.

He stared at her. He wanted to see her reaction. He followed her eyes as they flickered from one word to the next. She read the note twice, he could tell from her eyes darting across the paper, and her face began to turn just the slightest shade of pink.

She raised her eyes over the lip of the paper then across the dining room. The card was returned to its' original spot on the table.

...

The waiter, the silent witness to the entire night's proceedings, had returned to her perch which allowed her to observe the couple all evening without being noticed. Her concentration was broken only by the arrival of her assistant.

"Where's the woman at table 19? She's been gone for a while and I didn't see her in the bathroom."

"She's still around... Just give the gentleman a bit of privacy and check with me before returning to his table."

"Did she bolt on him? I find that hard to believe since they were joined at the hip all night."

"No..." She said as she watched a black stiletto make a brief appearance from underneath the full length cloth at table 19. The position of the heel and the expression on the man's face left little to the imagination. "The Gentleman at 19 is in good hands. His tablemate is around somewhere... paying attention to something very important I would guess..."

12