7 Days Trip to Seattle Ch. 03

Story Info
His journey continues.
3.1k words
4.33
5.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3

Again, you were pulled from a deep sleep by a feeling of wetness and heat. As you stretched, your eyes still closed, your thighs were unable to close, something or someone was in between them. That is what made you open your eyes. No cock presented to you this time. Instead, his head was between your legs, his lips sealed against your labia, kissing your pussy like he is kissing you. French kissing it, pushing his tongue inside, swirling it inside, scooping juices, his tongue so deep inside that his nose was rubbing directly against your clit making it look like he was buried in your bush from where you see it.

His hands go for yours, your fingers get tangled in a very intimate way and he keeps eating your pussy, enclosing your clit between his lips, flicking his tongue over and over. Sucking on it, sometimes just a little, sometimes more than your suction pump, making your pussy so wet, so warm, sending waves of pleasure throughout your entire body still waking up from sleep. He sees you keeping your eyes closed as your hands goes to his head and your fingers run through his short hair.

Almost like in a dream, you press his head more against your mound and your hips are starting to grind against his face. Then you feel him getting something from on the bedside table and then you feel him rubbing your clit with your own toy. He presses it against it, applying more and more pressure as it goes. While he uses your own toy to make your clit throb, his tongue licks you everywhere from your clit to your asshole, teasing your asshole, feeling it resisting a little, moving back to your cunt, pushing it inside, tonguing it like he did when you woke up. As your breathing accelerates, you press his head harder against his cunt, he presses your toy harder against your clit putting a lot of pressure on it and you cum in a delicious loud moan and you cover his face with your morning cum as you drive his face against your cunt when you cum.

He comes out from under the sheets and smiles at you with his face covered by your cum. He stands up and his cock shows off with all its hardness and thickness and precum leaking over the head. He grabs your hand and again, like the day before, leads you to the bathroom and the shower. He turns it on, gets inside and pulls you with him. With a quick kiss on your lips under the splashing hot water, he turns you around and makes you face the wall. You have not been in the shower for more than twenty seconds when he lifts up one of your legs and he presents his manhood against the opening of your pussy. Holding it with his hand, his rubs his cock along your slit a few times, mixing his precum to the rest of your cum and he pushes the head in.

Even after two days, he still has to kind of force your push open but not as much as it was on day one but still it makes you make some delicious sounds. This time he is not pushing his cock in. He plays at pushing the head in and pulling it out, pushing it in, pulling it out, each time forcing your opening and making you moan loudly. Then, one of his hands goes to your mound and finds your clit and starts rubbing you from behind. That is exactly when you feel him pushing his cock all the way inside your white married pussy again. It feels like endless, inch by inch again, ten inches of thick black cock are filling every single fold of your stretched pussy until you hear him groaning, meaning he is completely, totally, fully, inside his home. He groans again, this time from pleasure, being so deep inside his white married whore.

Oh he loves being so deep, knowing no other cock ever been there. He groans from pleasure, feeling the tightness of his cunt squeezing hard, his hands keeps rubbing your clit, thumbing it at times, he kisses your back each time he bends over and he starts to move inside you. Slowly at first, like he really enjoys being squeezed so deep inside you, he barely moves but he is so deep that you feel he is pounding, reaching the very core of your being. Then his hips are moving more, more inches of his cock are sliding in and out, the water of the shower washing your cream from his cock each time he moves back. His hand leaves your clit and he grabs both your breasts from behind, he mistreats your nipples, playing with them, squeezing them, twisting them, pinching them harder as his cock is moving faster in your cunt.

You look back over your shoulder, his hands leave your breasts to grab your hips. You see him staring at his black cock sliding in and out your white pussy. You can see on his face he is enjoying it fully, sometimes he pounds you all the way, sometimes he fucks your opening, you can see on his face that he is fucking you exactly how he likes to do it.

As his hands are grabbing your hips, his cock is moving faster inside you, he bends over and whispers in your ear that he is going to fill you with black cum and you will keep it in you all day, that everyone will smell his cum on you. As he talks to you, he gets more excited, his thrusts are getting more passionate, stronger, hungrier for your cunt. He groans again under the shower and the next five or six strokes that your pussy receives are so powerful that they leave you breathless; breathless and shaking. You felt each shot in you, each one of them hit the very bottom of your pussy, shot right against your cervix. You know you would get pregnant without your pill.

His cock remains in you for a while, the water running over the both of you and before he pulls out from his home, he pulls you from the shower, telling you he does not want the water to wash his cum away. Once out of the shower, he pulls his cock out and some of his cum leaks on the bathroom floor. He kisses you deeply, wishing you a good morning and telling you not to wash and to keep his cum in you. Today, he wants to visit some of the city, go to some stores and some bars, maybe go and watch a movie since the weather is not so good.

You decided to wear boots with heels, a pencil skirt that comes about mid thighs and a very fitting turtleneck, sleeveless top. He requested stockings and sexy panties. Your hair is done flat looking great and you look stunning when you get inside your car to drive to the city. He sits next to you in his jeans and white shirt and jacket. Naturally, his hand reaches for your thighs as soon as you start to drive and you like that. The drive to the city center takes about an hour but your skirt is pushed up high on your thighs way before that, all along the journey, he has been playing with his cum leaking from your pussy. He pushed the sexy panties he requested aside and kept fingering you with one single finger, scooping the leaking cum and spreading it over your clit. Many times, he got you so close, so ready to cum, you even begged him at one point but he denied it to you. Still, seeing the clearly visible bulge in his pants and the stain of precum sipping through the fabric of both his shorts and jeans made you happy.

After another sexy brunch, you don't really know why but he told you to park at a certain shopping center. You understand better when while walking around the shops, he notices a sexy sex shop. He walks in and for a while, you have a good laugh looking at some of the toys. Finally, he gets some lube, a thick black dildo, the kind you and him always talked about and a vibrating egg controlled by remote control. He kisses you as he comes out the store, grinning and tells you there is a movie playing in the theater nearby.

He takes you there, pays for the tickets and just before entering the dark room, pulls you inside the mens bathroom which is, by chance, totally empty. He pushes you inside one of the stall and don't even bother to lock it which makes you blush. He kisses you again and pulls the box with the remote controlled egg from his pocket and out of its box. He puts some batteries in, smiles with lust at you and takes the egg in his mouth, sucking it. He, then, takes it and pushes your skirt high up, pulls your panties aside and rubs the egg against your dripping wet pussy. Once he thinks it is wet enough, lubed enough, he pushes it inside, placing it where it is meant to be. He pulls your panties back on, your skirt as well and he walks out from the men's bathroom with you to go and sit in the last row of the theater. There are not many people there since it is still early.

During the trailers, you see him playing with the remote and joking around. He bends over you and whispers in your ear that it has four settings and that he wonders how many it will take before you cum. Hearing him talking like that only makes your pussy wetter. When the movie starts, he turns the remote on and you cannot hold a gasp of surprise and pleasure. The egg is starting to vibrate inside your pussy. Almost instantaneously, your pussy is flooded by juices but from anyone looking at you, you appear to be watching the movie. He let the egg continue vibrating at this speed for quite some time, making you wetter than you have ever been, wetting panties, skirt, your seat, making your nipples show off clearly through your top, making you feel so good but not quite enough to make you cum just yet.

Suddenly, as the movie develops, he activates the second setting and you, once again, cannot hold a loud moan, one of surprise and pleasure. He sees your fingers clenching the arms of the seat and your back arching against the seat. He decides to go to the third setting right away and your breath is taken away and you let out another gasp. You look at him with pleading eyes, your body tensed up, almost overwhelmed by the pleasure and the vibrations that are getting stronger within you. He grins at you and tells you softly, 'one more setting baby' and he activates the last setting. You cum instantly, bitting your bottom lip hard to avoid screaming from pleasure, you squirt in your seat.

For the second time in your life, your lover makes your squirt and in a public place this time. You are cuming and the egg is still vibrating inside you keeping your orgasm going. He bends over you grinning, kisses you as you are completely breathless and tells you that he lied, the egg has not four settings but five and with this, he activates it and the egg vibrates inside you with even more intensity. It catches you at the end of your orgasm and it makes you gasp again, but since you were not expecting it, this time you cannot bite you lips and you cum loudly. You look at him with eyes nearly filled with tears of pleasure and blushing from cuming so hard in a public place.

He kisses you and slowly reduces the speed of the egg to keep it on the first setting but still vibrating in his cunt. He puts the remote back in his pocket and pulls his cock free. It stands proudly, drenched in precum and he tells you to get between his legs and suck him until he cums in your mouth. He spreads his legs so you can fit in and you give him the most passionate head you ever gave to anyone. You want his cum like you never wanted to make a man cum, payback time for what he just did to you. And by the end of the movie, he has shot a very large amount of cum mostly in your mouth but like always, some drooled from the corner of your mouth staining your top.

After the movie, you show him around the city, the Tower, etc. Keeping true to his word, he has his hand on your mound in every place you go, even in the crowed elevator. After quite a long good day, you end up in a good looking bar restaurant. You have this feeling he asked to come to this place for a reason and you understand it once you noticed the place is mostly crowded with other black men and white women. During the dinner he clearly shows you off, making you give him your panties over the table, embarrassing you so much. But you did it, trying to be discreet as you made it slide along your legs as you sat.

He made you push your skirt further up to reveal more of your sexy legs. He made you cross your legs often too, since he is sitting in front of you, your pussy is out of reach. As you eat, he makes you notice the look of the men, staring at you. He tells you they are jealous of him and they would give anything to fuck you. After the meal, he stands up to pay the bill and you see him talking with some guys, joking around and even exchanging phone numbers. He walks back to you, offers you your jacket, opens the door and walks to the car park.

As you get down to the level of your car, he keeps reminding you about the looks of men at the bar, his arm around your waist gets tighter. As you arrive by your car, he pushes you against the metal door and kisses you deeply. He feels very horny, feeling other men wanting his white married whore made him very excited. His cock got hard as he walked with you down to your car and now that you were alone, he could not wait anymore. As he kisses you, more fucking your mouth with his tongue than really kissing, his hand is already pushing your skirt up. He nearly tears it pulling it up, making your now pantyless pussy reachable. He moves you against your car and turns you around so you face your car and he frees his cock fast. Not a word is said, you can only hear his breathing and groans as he pushes you against the cold metal of the car and guides his cock to his cunt.

With a grunt, he impales your white pussy to the hilt, no time to get wetter than you already are, no time to adapt, no time to let his cunt stretch. No, the biggest cock ever to fuck you, your first big black cock is rammed into you brutally and you hear the sounds of your scream resonating in the car park. His fist closes in your hair and pulls your hair hard, painfully and his cock is not making love to you. He simply pounds you, each thrust slamming you into the car, you womb getting bruised. Finally, he lets your hair go and he tells you that he told the men at the restaurant that you were his married white whore and he could fuck you anyway he wanted and that some offered to pay him to let them have you but he refused. He is doing the raping himself instead.

Never have you been fucked remotely like this, your cunt being used like a toy, pounded brutally, precum covered, he slams his cock over and over just the way he loves, one thrust after the other, as hard and as deep as he can and he listens to all the sounds you make. You scream from pain at first but you let him have you anyway he wants. His cock feels like it will tear your cunt, he jams it in so fast, so roughly, nothing else in the world is more important then cuming inside your cunt. He grunts and nails your cunt against your car, your pretty face is in tears when you feel the last four or five brutal assaults.

He cums inside your raped pussy and he shoots so much cum in you that it starts flowing out before he even pulls out. When he finally does, he makes you get on your knees and he wipes his cum covered cock over your messy, ruined make up face and takes also a fistful of your hair to wipe his cock. You are in tears, your pussy on fire, sore, cum dripping from it. Your pussy raped by a horny black cock too big for you. He takes you in his arms and his hand goes to your clit and he rubs it, thumbs it, plays with it until you cum on his fingers, crying from pleasure and from the rape.

You drive back to the hotel, silently, still sore from the rape he gave you. He was so animalistic, so brutal and when you reach the cottage it is already dark, he orders room service and turns on the bubble bath so you can relax in it. He massages your pussy, massages you clit, makes you wet and hot again. He makes love to you in the bath, slowly this time. He makes you cum on his cock again despite the fatigue. He fills your fertile married pussy with more cum again. You then eat once out of the bath and feeling tired, you head to bed with him. He makes love to you again, forcing another powerful orgasm from you and you are already falling sleeping when he shoots his cum inside your cunt and you fall asleep, his cock inside you. Tomorrow is another day and you will have to go back to work for some time as you had explained to him.