7 Days Trip to Seattle Ch. 05

Story Info
From wife to whore.
3.1k words
4.06
11k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you wake up in the morning of the fifth day of his visit, you did not hear the alarm clock, sleeping too deep and you are now running late. You turn in the bed to see he is not by your side. You call him and he comes into the bedroom, already showered, fully dressed, closely shaved and perfumed. He smiles at you and kisses you. He tells you all the bags are ready and that he will go and pay the bill while you are eating the breakfast he made for you, taking your shower and getting dressed.

As you head to your car, he asks you if you mind him driving and he tells you he did not have his good morning blowjob, grinning and smiling at the same time so you are not sure if he is joking or not. As he drives back to the city, very naturally, your hand gets on his leg and almost instantly, you see his jeans becoming too small for his growing cock. It amazes you how fast he gets hard and how big his cock looks while it is like this, a tight prisoner of his jeans. You laugh, smile and tell him that now you see why he needed his good morning head. And with this, you start rubbing him through his jeans, massaging his cock, rubbing the thick fabric over it.

Soon, you see a stain of precum. That can only mean that his cock is leaking so much that it seeped through his boxers and his jeans. It's funny how that single small stain of precum on his jeans is turning you on and making your pussy flooding with juices. You can't resist and as he drives, you unzip his jeans, undo the button and pull his cock out from his pants and it stands there, like a black column, so hard, so engorged, pointing up so much, so thick and big and so much precum coating the head, already dripping on the shaft since it is pointing up now. You grasp it, your fingers not wrapping completely around because of his thickness and with a big grin of your face, you start to stroke him, palming his wet and sticky head asking him if he likes that.

He answers saying he does not know what you are talking about and laughs and you keep stroking his cock slowly until your fingers, your hand is a mess and covered by his precum. In your head, you have decided to make it last to the car park of the hospital. So many times during the journey, you stopped stroking his cock as he was getting too close to cuming and you are so happy to see how much precum that made his cock produce. His head, his thick cock, his pubes, his balls are now all completely sticky and wet. So wet that the pubes are getting tangled together, looking goey and smelling of sex so strongly inside the car. He tells you that now you know how much precum he leaks for you when you are both online.

Finally, after a long drive, after over an hour of you stroking his cock and denying him his cumming, he parks the car in the hospital car park. As soon as the car is stopped, you bend over him and engulf his cock head in your mouth and start sucking like your life depends on it. You suck his cock harder, hungrier than you ever been, you want to make him cum so bad. You stroke and suck him, you talk nasty to him as you know he turns him on and send him over the edge. You suck and stroke, his precum all over your lips, face and fingers, so much precum. How can he make so much you keep thinking.

That's when you feel his hand pushing your head down further on his cock and hold you there strongly. He grunts so loudly in your car, he rocks his hips making his cock fucking your mouth like it does to your pussy when he comes and again when he cums, he shoots so much cum in your mouth that you can't swallow it all and some pours from the corners of your mouth. Thinking he is done, you slide his cock out of your mouth and you are surprised to be hit in the face by two more shots of his hot thick heavy sperm. He is breathless and you look so sexy with his cum on your married face but you have to hurry since you are late. You tell him you hope he enjoyed his very long good morning head and that you will text him for your lunch break.

When he finally receives your text, he replies by asking to join him at your car, in the car park where you left it instead of the cafeteria. His message also says that he needs his home to cum! It immediately turns you on and you nearly run to the car park and your Jeep. When you arrive, you see him waiting for you, sitting in the passenger seat, window down, elbow by the window. He asks you if you had a good morning at work and how much time you have. Not much you answer. He then says that he should better not lose any time and he opens the door and you see him sitting with his pants and boxers off, masturbating his cock, already leaking. In a deep and full of lust voice, he tells you he needs your pussy, his home to cum and he takes your hand, pulls you to him and forces you to sit down on him, your back to his chest.

As you try to sit over him he pulls your scrubs down and your panties and guides his cock to your tight opening with his hands on your naked hips and makes you sit, with all your weight, on his cock. You are impaled on it, it went in so deep and you can feel he is trying to spread your ass cheeks open to get into your cunt even deeper. There is not much room but he starts sliding you up and down his cock and each time you slide up he rocks his hips to make his cock hitting the bottom of your cunt, he is so deep! He massages and plays with your tits from behind, through the fabric of your top as he rocks his hips so hard that each thrust is making you bumping and jumping on his cock. Your womb is getting bruised again, his cock stretching the walls of your pussy, coating them with his precum, your labia sealed around his thickness, being pulled and pushed.

But, already his fingers are digging into your flesh, you know you will bear the mark of his fingerprints. He is now simply jerking you on his cock, making you feel like he is simply using your cunt to wank his cock. He starts again playing with your nipples more rough that you are used to, his thrusts are becoming eratic. His cock feels like it is swelling and then again, you feel them, each one of them, each shot of cum hitting the bottom of your cunt. Four, five, six!

It makes you cum instantly and his cock turns white with your cream and his cum. He keeps his cock inside you as you both catch your breath. You have to get back to work. When you stand up and he pulls out from your pussy, your cum and his flows out, staining the seat of your car for good. He kisses you goodbye and tells you, showing you the stain that now, each time you get inside your car, you will remember how he fucked you in it.

By chance, you finish rather early that day, then you can drive him around your neighborhood, showing him around, driving him to your own home. As you drive, he tells you he received an invitation this afternoon from one of the guys he talked to at the bar yourself and him had been to a couple of days ago. You are surprised how fast he makes friends and you ask what kind of invite and he explains that you two have been invited for a black spade party at a swinger club in town.

Since he had time this afternoon, he went back to the sex shop you and him had been to and bought you a dress. He pulls it out from a sexy box and show it too you. You are stunned. Besides being beautifull and awfully short, it is totally, completely see through, it looks more like a nighty then an dress. He also bought you a sexy bra and panties set to wear underneath and as you are parking the car in the alley of your house, he asks you if you feel like going with a grin on his face And, he tells you, you will be safe with him and he kisses you. He gets out of the car, picks up the bags, follow you to the door, commenting on your house and as you open the door and get in he tells you to stop, that there is something he always wanted to do.

He put the bags down, walks to you and sunddenly pushes his hand inside your jeans and starts fingering you on your door step, not a discreet one, but his hand bluntly in your pants, fingering you on your door step for all neighbords to see. Oh you get so embarrassed but that does not stop him and for the next three long minutes, he fingers your pussy like this. You know how much he gets excited when he does such bad, nasty things to you, how he loves to make you feel the sting of embarrassement and humiliation. You can clearly see his hard on again, you know that once he is done fingering you on your door step, he is going to push you inside and make you bend over the first piece of furniture he finds, he is not going to bother closing the door. He is going to fuck his white married whore in her own home, where her husband lives and you know that drives him crazy with lust and he does just that.

After fingering your pussy furiously and rubbing your clit hard and fast until you cum on his fingers, your back against your door, he pushes you inside and makes you bend over the first piece of furniture he finds, a table. He pulls your jeans down so hard that he nearly makes you fall and he tears your panties off like they were paper and then, like a soldier raping a girl from a taken village, he fucks you until he cums in his home again. He makes you lay on your back and instantly puts your legs over his shoulders, he grabs his cock in his hand and guides it against your cunt without even looking at you and he rams it in, pure and simple, he watches his ten inches forcing your opening despite all his precum, stretching your pussy to its limits.

He sees the cream left by your pussy, the cum still in you from previous fucks, he groans, moans, talking so nasty to you, telling you how much he loves being in this house. He pounds you pussy again and again, his cumming was not coming as fast since he had cum so much already. He pounds you over and over, making the table make breaking sounds. You scream and you see the front door still open but the pleasure his cock is giving you is too much, overwhelming. The way he ravages you, takes you, owns you, fills your cunt, makes it his, he is getting close and his thrusts are getting even more aggressive, mean. You know these are nothing compared to the last four or five ones you are about to receive. When he cums, he does not realise how deep, how hard he fucks. When he cums he just wants to be as deep as possible inside the fertile white married pussy of his whore.

After this fuck, he did not get soft and he fucked you in your living room, on your recliner, wanting to fuck you everywhere he had already made you cum while you were online. You are amazed by how much cum and precum he splattered over and inside you. You also noticed that his dominant side is more assertive since you are at your home, like he wants, here, in the house you live in with your husband, to make you his submissive even more, pushing the embarrassement, the nastiness to the limit. It is nearly past midnight when you come out from the bedroom wearing the gorgeous and sexy underwear and see through dress he got for you for the occasion. You feel very embarrassed, it really looks more like a nighty but he kisses you and tells you that all the women there will be dressed very sexy.

To your surprise, he was right but not at all what you expected. The club is classy, the people very friendly, the women and the men gorgeous and sexy. It looks very much like any other night club but much more relaxed. Your see through dress does not seem out of place and you even get complimented by men and women. Most men are black, most women are white. He takes a table, orders a bottle of champagne and you sit and watch for a while. You are really surprised how friendly people are.

The black man who invited him, comes to chat for a while. He devours you with his eyes, often touching your arm while talking. He is a nice guy, charming, good looking, French as well. He works for the owner of the club and explains about the different floors in the club, offers to show you while putting his hand on your knee. You look at him and you glow from inside when you hear him say that the white lady is mine to his new friend, who immediately backs off with a cute smile and wishes you well. You are a bit surprised since you know how much he likes watching you being fucked sometimes but so happy he said what he said.

After a few drinks, he takes your hand and leads you upstairs where you find different rooms, no doors, in some people are touching, playing. In others, some are fucking and everyone around is watching. Some couples fucking get your attention and you are both starting to watch and to get excited. As you watch the white girls being blacked, you feel his hand over your mound and inside your panties. He fingers you for a while before he leads you to an empty room with a mattress on the floor, he lays you there and fingers you again, nearly making you cum. He tells you people are watching and asks you if you want him to stop but despite the deep embarrassment the pleasure is too strong and you cum on his fingers.

The next thing you feel is him pushing your panties aside and pushing his massive black cock inside you until his balls are slapping against you. You cannot hold a loud gasp and it catches the attention of some other people who start to watch you being fucked by a big black cock. He pounds you again, he talks to you, makes you say things so nasty, makes you scream them out loud for all to hear , sometimes when he fucks you so deep that you scream or grunt, some guys or girls are cheering in the crowd or commenting. You know that turns him on, that when he slides out his cock from your pussy, covered with thick white cream from your pussy and the cum he forces out of you all the time, he makes you lay on your stomach and lays on top of you.

You lay on the mattress, facing the door where everyone is looking from. You can see them clearly and he invades your pussy again, to his balls, one go, your womb banged. You scream, the crowd cheers, he gets his fist into your hair and pulls hard as his pounding increases in speed and intensity. Eeven when he raped you in the forest, he was never that mean. It feels like he wants to show everyone watching, who you really belong too despite the wedding ring you wear. He hammers your pussy, makes it sore and floods it with precum. When his hand comes underneath you to rub your clit, you cum in less than twenty seconds and some in the crowd are cheering, commenting about how fast a white girl can cum on a black cock.

You feel broken and humiliated but he keeps fucking you and rubbing your clit, you know he is going to do it until he cums in you. He makes you say out loud how and when and where he can fuck his white married whore. He bangs the bottom of your cunt over and over, all can hear are the wet noises coming from your pussy, all can hear you cuming over and over on the black cock. It feels like he fucks you forever but he has cumed so many times it takes longer. He flips you around and faces you, laying on top of you, he pulls your arms above your head and hold them there with his hands.

His cock is now the only part of his touching you. He looks at his cock going in, jammed hard, and pulled out slowly, each time he hits the bottom of your cunt, you grunt like a animal. Suddenly, he groans loud and kisses you deeply, that when you feel them, the last assaults, the last thrusts, the one that hurts you when he cums, he never realises how far, how deep, how hard he fucks. When you both cum, some in the crowd applause and a moment later something else gets there attention and they move away to watch another white married woman being fucked by another black man.

You are so tired and sleepy that he has to drive home. Your dress is ripped in some places, stained with cum, so is your hair, your breasts. Your pussy is leaking on your car seat again. You can barely walk after his last fucking, so he carries you in his big arms since it is so late, he puts you into bed to sleep. He has a shower and then gets into bed. He spoons with you and as soon as his cock feels your ass, it gets hard. But he decides to let you sleep this time. Tomorrow is his last day.