7 Hours Of Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked her used fuck-hole, wanting to pleasure her with my mouth in a way that left no doubt about my appreciation for what she just brought to our sex-life.

She pushed down harder on my mouth as my tongue strained to push up into her. I kept sucking, my nostrils taking in the odor of her unclean, unwashed, very used pussy; smelling of a mix of his cologne and her perfume and their sweat, her cunt juice and his cum- lots of his cum- some of it still white from him just cumming in her, more cum that was clear from fucking earlier. The whitish color of his semen contrasted with her deep olive color skin and dark vagina. I groaned in ecstasy as I sucked it and smelled it and tasted it, wondering how I can be so turned on by a partially homosexual act. Though I'm not homophobic, such contact with another male only holds excitement for me if my wife is central to the activities.

I may never completely understand this perversion but I loved the fantasy becoming reality. I craved the experience more and more as it unfolded. I adore my wife and her body in every way, the excitement for me was off the charts now that she'd just been royally fucked all night by another man.

And then it got better when she told me how much SHE enjoyed it . . .

She told me the erotic details of her adulterous night while continuing to grind her cunt onto my face, guiding my head so my mouth is directly under her fucked hole. The excitement was becoming too intense and I was in constant danger of cumming from the mental stimulation alone.

"When we got up to his room after all those drinks, I was getting pretty horny; I immediately stuck my tongue in his mouth while rubbing his cock through his pants. He reached through the slit of my dress- your favorite dress you had me wear to be seduced and fucked in- and he pushed my panties aside and finger-fucked me 'til I came. You know how much that turns me on; being fingered and sucked and fucked with my underwear pushed to one side. At that point I was about to be fucked because I wanted it, not just because you wanted me to- I seriously wanted to feel his cock pummeling me. After he made me cum with his fingers I stared at him and told him I wanted him to fuck me. We took each other's clothes off and got on his bed in a 69; I sucked his cock and balls and he made me cum again sucking my horny wet pussy. Then I was on my back, spread wide open with my legs on his shoulders. I felt so exposed and slutty offering myself like that to someone who was lusting after me just to use my body; I was just someone else's wife for him to lustfully pump his cum into. He really sprawled me open and mercilessly shoved his cock in me. He had wanted me so bad for so long and he was finally having me. I must have been really wet because his cock had no problem sliding all the way up to where it hurts. IT FELT SOOO DAMN GOOD though, it wasn't long before I was telling him to pin my hands down, saying "HOLD ME DOWN- RAPE ME- RAPE MY HORNY CUNT- PUMP YOUR FUCKING CUM INTO ME!" as I came again and again. He was incredibly turned on too but he lasted forever and I thought he would split me open. He really got off on holding me down and taking me savagely while I told him to "rape me with his big cock". You would have loved to see your little brown-skinned wife there being raped by a big white cock knowing that cock wasn't your own. You would have loved to be there . . . up close . . . watching his cock going in and out of your wife's pussy . . . fucking in and out of me . . . using and pleasuring your wife . . . wouldn't you? You would have loved to be there watching it . . . smelling it . . . tasting it . . . wouldn't you?"

Ah, she was really pushing all my fetish-buttons now, and she was enjoying it too; the white cotton panties, the whole hotwife/creampie/jealousy thing of having sex with another guy, (plus the look and smell and taste of her used pussy right after), the racial aspect of my fondness for darker or mixed-race girls and interracial coupling with darker girls . . . and her "enduring" the "forced" penetration . . . She was really doing a job on my mind and it was almost embarrassing how my copious flow of pre-cum gave away my excitement.

She continued;"When he came I could feel him spurting and spurting into me; it was instantly running out and down my ass, it felt so wicked . . . so wicked to be fucked so hard . . . so wicked to be enjoying it so much . . . enjoying it so much when I knew it wasn't my husband who was fucking me and squirting his cum into me and using my body like that. Oh God, he made me cum so many times."

"After resting for a few minutes, I got on my knees on the couch with one leg spread up over the arm of the couch and my ass up in the air. As sore as I was becoming I wanted to feel him take me from behind. I wiggled my ass around to tease him; I knew he could smell me and how horny I was. The whole room smelled of pussy and sweaty cock and of his cum and of his fucking me. He started fingering my ass which felt good; I knew he wanted to put his cock in there but there's no way it was going to fit. I wanted him in me again so I pushed back onto his cock and told him to screw me hard while I reached between my legs and pulled on his balls to keep him in me. He reached under me and teased my clit with one hand and fingered my ass with the other until I was screaming for him to fuck me harder and make me cum. I screamed and came when he was really hitting my G-spot. Bracing against the couch made him penetrate me so hard and he made me cum several times like that. I know that's how you like seeing me- on my knees with my ass in the air- I thought of you watching him taking me like that and it made me cum."she says breathlessly, pressing her wet pussy down harder against my mouth."He fucked me so hard and shot his cum deep in me a second time. When he pulled out, a stream of cum ran onto the couch . . . you would have loved to have had your mouth right there to suck my cunt when he was pulling his cock out of me, wouldn't you? You would have loved to have me grinding my cunt down onto your mouth the whole time he was fucking me wouldn't you? We fell asleep on his bed after that and his dick leaked against my ass the whole time. Is that NAUGHTY enough for you?"

Looking down at me she says"Mmmm, mmmmm, suck my cunt! Suck my dirty fucked cunt! Taste his cock . . . ughhh . . . suck that cock-juice out of me!"

"He woke me up a few hours later and started fondling me. I sucked on him; his cock smelled of my pussy. We fucked gently this time; it was more like making love. I got on top of him and lowered my sore pussy down onto his cock. I kissed him intimately the whole time his cock was in me . . . I was gyrating around slowly and grinding my cunt down on his cock. I was kissing him when he came in me and that turned me on so much it made me cum with a nice long orgasm- I told him to grab my ass hard while I was cumming."She says this wickedly for my benefit knowing that we both consider passionate kissing to be the most intimate thing two people can do . . . as she rocks her entire crotch back and forth on my face."I wish you could have been right behind me to see me impaling myself down on his nice hard cock . . . seeing it sink all the way up into my tummy . . . mmmmm, I'd loved to have felt your tongue darting into my ass right then".She was obviously saying this for her excitement now as well as my own.

"We talked for awhile after that and he told me how much he had always desired me from the first time he saw me in magazines, he told me all the things we had just done that his wife would never consider; she wouldn't let him touch her anally in any way and this was also the first time anyone had fingered him there too. He said that of the different girls he's experienced, my pussy was the tightest by far- he was so amazed- he couldn't get over it. We talked and talked, we were lying in opposite directions facing each other and we each had one leg propped up; we were casually rubbing each other while we talked. I think he was starting to get a little too emotional so I brought up how excited my husband will be when I tell him about this night; he was put off a bit and asked me to not relay "every single detail" so I dropped it. While we were talking I was lightly rubbing the outside of his ass again, barely penetrating him, and milking his semi-hard cock with my other hand while my head rested on his thigh, we caressed each other like that until we fell back to sleep. Is that INTIMATE enough for you? Do you like thinking of me kissing him while his cock is making me cum and he is squirting his cum in me at the same time? Is it exciting to think of your wife giving herself so completely to another man all night for sex?" Doesn't it bother you that I left you alone all night to be out cheating on you with another man that didn't just fuck me and use me for sex but that I also made love with . . . and that he came again and again inside me . . . it really turns you on to be sucking his cum and tasting his cock from your wife's pussy that was his to use all night, doesn't it?

"Ughhh, ughhhhhh! Come on"she tells me,"keep sucking . . . I'm going to cum soon . . . don't stop. I woke up just half an hour ago, putting my damp panties back on and grabbing a hotel robe, I gathered my evening clothes under one arm and told him I had to get back to my room for a con-call. As I started to go out the door I let him kiss me goodbye, he began pressing me up against the inside of the door while we were kissing and he got very turned-on and hard again, he pulled my robe open and sucked on my breasts which got me worked up too. I told him I really had to leave but he pulled my panties aside and fucked me right there- up against the door. As I was cumming he brutally pumped a good load of sperm into me again- I thought I'd be bleeding from all that hard fucking but I'm not seeing any blood. I came straight back to our room before much of his cum could leak out: I knew you wanted to see as much of it in me as possible . . . I knew you wanted to suck it out of me. Oh . . . yes . . . yes, yes! I want you to taste his cum in me, taste your slut-wife's fucked pussy!"

She writhed against my face, I gripped her hips and smelled and tongued and sucked all over her slimy, pungent pussy and asshole.


Unable to speak intelligibly, she began grunting as my tongue and lips worked furiously on her. Her legs trembled as her pussy ground hard against my mouth.

She screamed as she came- cumming this time from my mouth, not the man that had just used her all night; not the man that had just fucked her and cum in her.

I sucked as much from her cunt as I could while she kept my tongue tight against her leaking wet hole as it spasmed. She bucked and moaned as she held my head in place, her pussy pushing more of their combined fluids into my mouth. Her spasms subsided and she collapsed next to me on the bed.

"God, THAT was good"she says in a spread-eagle state of exhaustion while casually reaching for my dripping cock, slowly starting to stroke it. Our hotel room now smelled strongly of fucked pussy and semen and I hadn't fucked my wife or cum yet!

"You sure are hard and dripping A LOT; my getting fucked and filled with cum all night by another cock REALLY turns you on doesn't it?"she asks again rhetorically.

"Okay, I'm worn out, now I want you to cum"she continues."I'll jerk you off while you think of him fucking me; fucking, using and raping your wife's little pussy that you're sucking- think of it- think of his big cock in me and how hard he fucked me and how many times he made me cum last night and how much I liked being fucked by him! That's what turns you on, isn't it? Knowing another man is cumming inside of me- cumming inside your wife- forcing your little brown wife to cum so hard and so many times? I know it sure turned ME on. Looks like this has been a real turn-on for both of us; looks like I should start having sex with more guys, huh? . . . Your wife should start spreading her legs for other cocks to fuck her, huh? I know that's what you're hoping I'd say . . . you'd be so happy to start out every morning watching me get fucked and pumped full of cum . . . or at least come home from being fucked all night so I could sit on your mouth and tell you all about it while you get off on licking my used pussy . . . you'd be so turned on all the time if you thought of me going around with different men's cum up inside me wouldn't you? You'd love to know that you could just pull my wet panties down anytime, smell my fucked cunt and taste another mans cum in me wouldn't you? Your cock looks like it's going to burst . . . I want you to cum now . . . go ahead and cum thinking about how someone else fucked me last night and how you're sucking his cum out of me and how you're going to watch other guys fuck me and how you're going to smell my cunt and taste me and lick me and suck me after every time they're done using me and cumming in me. Mmmph . . . your going to be so turned-on every time your wife has been fucked by someone else aren't you?"


More focused on me now, she props her head up to watch my facial expressions as she strokes me, reiterating the details of her night. I was trying everything I could to make the moment last. In the final build-up, I parted her legs open pulling one leg up, bent at the knee until her ass was completely exposed and stuck my nose back into her used crotch to smell her musky cunt and asshole and his cock and his cum and the sex they had while I thought of him fucking my wife and cumming in her. She suddenly remembered to ease the butt-plug from me . . . slowly . . . one wavy nodule at a time at the start of my orgasm. It was the most physically and mentally intense orgasm of my life, surprising us both with the forcefulness, volume and duration of spurt after long jetting spurt of hot cum landing everywhere. Before my orgasm was even finished, I was immediately reflecting as to how another man was just doing this repeatedly inside my wife- in this same hot, married cunt-hole I was sucking. As she transitioned from the deliberate masturbation of my cock to milking out the semen up through my shaft she continued teasing the opening of my ass with the butt-plug while my nose and mouth were still pressed into her ass-hole and her slutty-fucked-cunt; the sober realization of the intoxicating smell from her crotch impacted me with the fact that my wife has finally been fucked by another man and I had one of those once-in-a-blue-moon (for me) multiple-second orgasms where my legs squeeze together and the shuddering tension forces a second slow, sweet eruption.

After a nap, and allowing time for her sore pussy to partially recuperate, I penetrated her to feel what was left of the silky sloppy-seconds in her used pussy- sensing how different she felt- both real and imagined. For my benefit, she recounted what he was doing to her as I did the same thing until reaching the second most intense orgasm of my life as she chided me with"How does your wife's cunt feel after another man's big cock fucked it so hard? How does his cum feel in me? How do you like the smell of his cum on your cock when you pull out of me?"She sucked me briefly, kissed my lewdly again, then said,"Mmmmm that's so hot- having your mouth smell like another man's cock and cum from sucking your wife's cunt that he fucked".

She orgasmed with me this time while penetrating her from behind. She came for me and she came for herself and for the newfound excitement in our lives, the excitement she felt in making a huge fantasy come true for me and the basic excitement she felt in her power over another man- another man that reaffirmed her attractiveness and desirability. And she came with the satisfaction of knowing she was loved more than ever by her husband.

We lay there feeling rather smug and successful in our latest hedonistic adventure. In the cuddling afterglow of snuggling and small-talk, she suddenly pipes up with,"Darling, now that I know I'm comfortable with another guy fucking me, sometime I would really like to try having you lick my clit or tongue my ass at the same time another cock is fucking me and making me cum."With enthusiastic encouragement from me, she paused for thought then continued with"Oh God, yes . . . I DO want that . . . I want you sucking me while he's fucking me . . . sucking me while he makes me cum . . . and still sucking me after he cums in me . . . and I know you want it too . . . I think I'm ready to make all your fantasies come true for you now: I know you want to . . . "and she starts rattling off the scenarios that she knows would turn me on the most:

"Hold my legs up over my head and spread me wide open for another guy and lick my pussy to get me wet for his cock . . . I'll want to feel you holding my pussy lips open with your fingers as his cock goes in me . . . then kiss me and suck my breasts and watch his cock fuck me hard and cum in me."

"See me tied-up spread-eagled, on my back and on my tummy both, I'll be helpless while you watch another man rape me. Maybe you'd like to see 3 or 4 guys take turns using my cunt like that- I bet that would really turn you on seeing me like that . . . seeing so much cum leaking out of me . . . and having me afterwards."

"Have me sit backwards on another cock while I hold the back of your head and cram your mouth down onto my cunt as I'm being fucked."At this point she starts lightly frigging herself with one hand and stroking me with her other as she's getting us both worked up. I know she was too sore and sensitive for me to interfere with so I enjoyed the stimulating possibilities she was describing with great fascination. My cock was hard and dripping again.

"I want to be in a 69 with you under me while I jam my pussy down on your mouth as I'm being fucked from behind. I want to feel you sucking me and licking my clit at the same time I feel a cock going in and out of me, if he slips out I want to feel you spread my cunt with one hand and put his cock back into me with your other- ohhhhh that would turn me on! I know you want to be right up close to see his cock and balls spasm as he pumps his cum into me and know what my cunt looks like and smells like and tastes like while I'm being fucked! After he cums in me I'll sit up on your mouth so you can suck this dirty, used cunt you love so much!"

"I know you want me to bring home my pussy full of cum when you're not expecting it; you won't know until I straddle your face and sit on your mouth. As you start tonguing and tasting and smelling my slutty, used, cum-filled cunt I'll tell you how I was out cheating on you and how I was just fucked by someone and filled with their cum that I'm sitting on your mouth with."

"Maybe you'd like to watch me being fucked by another guy AND his wife and see what kind of kinky, nasty things they can do to me."She was lost in these thoughts for her own excitement now and seemed to forget how sore her pussy was as she manipulated herself."Mmmmm, I'd love to grind my clit down on top of the girl's mouth while her husband fucks me from behind right over her face . . . mmmmm, I could spread her legs open and make her cum with my mouth and fingers while she licks me . . . I'd love to have her pull one anal-bead out of my ass each time her husband fucks me to another orgasm . . . ohhhhh, and it would feel so good to have her sucking her husband's cum out of me after he pulls out . . . maybe you could slide right into his cum and fuck my used cunt after he pulls out and feel his sloppy seconds in me while his wife sucks your balls and my clit . . . mmmmm . . . before you cum in me you can pull out and jam your cock up her pussy that I have spread in front of my mouth so I can watch you cum in her . . . then I'll sit on your mouth so she can watch you lick and taste her husbands cum in me . . . then we can both suck your cum out of her . . . I would LOVE to do THOSE THINGS!"