714

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello ...Korin, I mean it, I have to go," I said very softly.

"Another minute, God you are such a fucking baby," said Korin as she smoothed my lower back.

I had to admit, being fucked was not a fun thing at that moment. "Oh come on Korin, it has to be time now," I pleaded.

"Okay, sit on the toilet." She said as she rocked on her the balls of her feet and stood up.

I almost didn't get to the toilet fast enough and as soon as I sat down my entire bowels let loose. "Holy shit," I said as water flowed out of me and hosed the toilet water.

I looked up at Korin and said, "Fuck me, I'm sweating."

"God you are so fucking cute." Was all she could say as she dropped the flat bottle into the trashcan then grabbed a face towel and ran cold water over it until it was soaked.

As I sat in misery on a toilet, sweating and feeling my guts being flushed down the drain, a Linda Carter look alike was wiping my brow with a cold facecloth as I gazed at a fake pink penis wondering who the fuck modeled for that thing. God did I feel embarrassed.

Honestly, folks, give it a half hour to and hour and you'll feel like a million bucks. As I stood leaning against the vanity and gripping the edge while gazing at a fabulous pair of tits I really did feel like a million bucks.

"Shit Korin, that shit works ... I feel great," I said and I suddenly realized there was something else Korin wanted to do to my body.

"Isn't it something else ... I give myself an enema at least once a month, it makes me feel clean through and though, if you know what I mean." She said as she grabbed her dildo like she was getting ready to jerk it off then she added, "We should take a quick shower and clean you up back there."

I have to admit, when a woman treats you like a circus animal, you know you're on the bottom rung of humility, but I knew this gorgeous woman was not finished humiliating me yet.

After she patted my body dry and wiped by ass like a mother wipes her kid's ass, she grabbed my hand and lead me to the bed. I looked at the massive fucking mattress and didn't see any way out of this one.

I took a deep breath of air then exhaled before I asked softly and with a slight whimper, "What are you going to do to me Korin?"

"Cory, I want you to relax honey, do you want a drink first?" she asked softly.

Thank God, a stall, I thought, "Yeah, about forty drinks should do it or maybe a fucking Quaalude." I said as I looked at her dildo.

"Really ... a lude?" she asked she placed her hand on my shoulder and looked deep into my eyes.

"No way ... you have some?" I asked as I returned her gaze.

"Well, we won't be luding-out, but I have a couple if you want one," she said calmly.

"Jesus Korin, do you do anything half assed?" I asked as I gazed at her dildo then added, "How long is that fucking thing?"

Korin giggled then said, "God you are so fucking cute," then she turned and grabbed her purse, fiddled around in the interior then pulled out a 35 millimeter film canister, turned to face me then shook the small brown canister, when she heard the contents snapping inside she popped the top and dropped a white tablet in her palm, "wanna do halvsies?" She asked as she held the white pill out to show me, then added, "See ... 714."

"Those things take about a half hour or so, what do we do until then?" I asked as I looked at the white pill.

"Cory, take the fucking thing and put the damn thing in your mouth." She ordered.

Okay folks, things are getting serious, better buckle up.

Korin calmly sat on one of the chairs and slowly fondled her clitoris while she waited for my nod. About a half hour later I was feeling pretty good and Korin was looking too fucking beautiful to be what she was. I couldn't believe I was about to have my ass bent over a king size pillow top in front of a gorgeous fucking woman with a pink fucking plastic dick strapped to her hips and I was expected to let her do whatever it was she wanted to fucking do to my ass hole.

Korin must have sensed my condition. She stood and gently turned me around, eased my body over the edge of the bed then pressed gently on my back. I fell forward and grabbed the sheet. Then I felt her position my cock against the edge of the mattress until it pointed down. Suddenly I saw a small light green tube drop next to me and wondered; 'when in the fuck did she have time to grab that thing.'

"Cory?" she asked softly.

"Yes mommy," I said then giggled.

Suddenly I felt her hands gently caress my buttocks then I felt her soft cheeks touch the skin of my lower buttocks. I felt an incredible feeling in my rectum and realized the woman behind me was licking my anus.

"God, that feels so fucking good." I whispered.

Suddenly I felt nothing but coolness around my anus then the green tube disappeared, then I felt her fingers gently smooth the lubricant against my anus, then I felt her insert one of her fingers into the my colon.

"My fucking God Korin, you are one nasty fucking bitch," I whispered as I readied to grab the sheet.

"I am so fucking horny right now you have no idea," she whispered as I felt her left hand gently press against my left buttock.

When I felt the tip of the dildo press gently against my rectum I grabbed the sheet and closed my eyes and prayed it would be over soon. But something happened. I felt a heavy pressure in my bowels and suddenly I realized Korin had already inserted the entire dildo into my bowels.

Suddenly I felt my cock start to swell and Korin's body press against my buttocks then she said softly, "This is such a fucking turn on."

I couldn't believe what she was doing but I did know my cock was about ready to explode and I felt warm water ooze down my scrotum and drip down the shaft of my cock. Then she lowered her body against mine and I felt her breasts press against my middle back and her hair tickle the skin between my shoulder blades until I felt her cool face rest against my right shoulder.

"You beautiful fucking man," she whispered as she gripped my biceps.

That was the last thing I heard civil coming from Korin's mouth. Suddenly her hips started to rock and my anus began to feel like she had just stuffed it with a log. I grabbed the sheets and buried my face in the cloth and growled as loud as I could. Her water flowed down my scrotum and splashed against my crotch. Then she released and my cock exploded. "Holy Fuck!" I screamed unto the sheet.

Seriously folks, there are no words to describe a woman having an orgasm like Korin had that night, but I can tell you this, I thought there would be a knock on the door from concerned human beings ... and Korin was no longer a real human being during that moment.

When we woke the next morning I felt like shit and my ass hole was still thumping. We staggered around the room for a while then giggled then staggered some more, took a shower together, I fingered her pussy, she sucked my cock, I pissed on her ass, she pissed on my cock, I spanked her ass, she licked my rectum, what else, who the fuck cares, we were so drunk on each other we forgot to check out on time.

We finally made it back to our hometown sometime during the middle of the week. I don't even remember dropping her off at her house or driving to my house. It took less than four hours to realize, I had to fuck Korin again.