72 Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wheeled our bikes into the fenced back decks where the hot tubs were. Deb looked at our traveling companions and suggested that we jump in the hot tubs and sooth our well-used muscles. They and I concurred. "You know," suggested Mina, "these tubs are private enough that we don't need bathing suits, which is good because I didn't bring one." She and Mike ducked into their cabin and we entered ours.

For a place that was billed as a "rustic retreat," these cabins were quite luxurious. They had real rugs on knotty pine floors, rich warm drapes, a fireplace, a separate kitchenette, and two queen-sized beds with elegant spreads and huge piles of pillows. We tossed our small packs on the table, slid out of our clothes and went out the back door to the hot tub.

"Why, it looks warm and ready," said Deb, as we slid the tub cover to the side. "Let's get in." I looked across to the other cabin and saw that Mike and Mina hadn't yet come out onto their back deck. Deb caught me glancing over there and said, "Naughty naughty, Bobbie! No peaking at the goodies just yet."

Wow, I thought, that was a loaded little sentence. But I turned the other way and slid into the hot tub. I leaned back against the edge and watched as Deb slipped in. As we sat facing each other I heard the door of the other cabin open, the sound of footsteps across the deck, and the sloshing of bodies as Mike and Mina got settled in their hot tub.

In a few minutes I reached my usual state of hot tubness: wet noodle. I think I actually dozed off for a bit because I startled when Deb said, "OK, you've melted enough, now it's time to get out." I got out, went inside our cabin, let Deb dry me off with several large, soft towels, and guide me to the edge of the bed. She pushed me back on the bed so that my legs dropped off the edge and touched the floor—the bed was low enough for that—and she carefully propped my back and head up with a pile of pillows.

While this was going on, I kept my gaze on Deb. As I think I've already indicated, I just can't get enough of watching her, clothed or unclothed, right now unclothed, as she moved around the room, getting me set up on the bed, and then arranging a pile of pillows in the middle of the other bed. She picked up her little bag and said, "I'll be a few minutes. Just get comfortable and think about your upcoming birthday present."

"So what should I think about?" I asked. "The part I know about or the part I don't?"

"It's up to you. Use your imagination if you want to. Or think about the first blowjob you ever got, or the first one I gave you, if you have no imagination. Just one thing—keep your hands off your body." With that she slipped into the bathroom and closed the door. Strange, I thought. Deb never closes the bathroom door when it's just the two of us there.

I closed my eyes and thought about what I should think about. I wasn't sure what to make of the situation. Was Deb going to come back out and blow me for my birthday? Did she have something in her little bag that was part of my birthday surprise? Were Mike and Mina participants in my birthday surprise? It looked that way, I thought. Clearly Deb had carefully orchestrated the weekend, from arranging for Mike and Mina to share the weekend with us, to reserving a room with two beds, to taking charge of what was happening, whatever that was. I realized that I was actually a bit nervous about what she had planned.

I scrunched around a bit to get as comfortable as possible. I was still feeling wet-noodle-like from the hot tub. Even a few thoughts about bygone blowjobs didn't have much effect on my soft cock. Or was it nervous anticipation of the unknown that kept me soft? Perhaps both. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds around me: the birds tweeting, the wind blowing in the trees outside, the sound of Mike and Mina coming into their room from their hot tub, and Deb in the bathroom.

Maybe the cabin was not well insulated, allowing me to hear all this. Maybe my hearing was especially acute with my eyes closed. Maybe anticipation of the unknown focused my hearing. Maybe I was making up some of the sounds as I strained to get clues to my birthday surprise. No matter, I thought. Just relax, let Deb run the show.

Certainly the sounds Deb was making in the bathroom were real: water ran in the sink, something was sloshed around, silence for a while, the toilet flushed, more water ran, sloshed, toilet flushed again, and finally the shower ran for a while. As all these sounds passed through my head, some of the mystery cleared and I thought I understood the sequence of sounds I was hearing from the bathroom. At least, I hoped I did. Those appeared to be the sounds Deb made when she prepared for anal sex. She must have brought her enema syringe in her bag.

Now my noodle was feeling a bit less like a wet noodle. Was I going to get a blowjob and anal sex? Maybe, but all my previous questions remained, especially, how did Mike and Mina fit into all this? I ran a few scenarios through my addled, sex-fueled brain but, as things turned out, I was way off the mark. My imagination wasn't expansive enough to encompass what actually happened. But for the moment, my imagined scenarios seemed to settle down my nervousness enough that I could both relax and feel some developing tension in my groin.

Deb opened the bathroom door and stepped out wearing a towel and carrying one of those small black eye masks that they hand out during long plane flights so you can get some sleep. She placed it over my eyes, wrapped the elastic string around my head to hold it in place, and gave me a long juicy kiss on my lips. "Don't move," she said. "I'll be back."

Apparently she slipped out of the cabin and into Mike and Mina's because I heard the door open and close, followed by muted voices next door. Then I heard her return when the door opened and closed again.

I felt the towel she was wearing rub against my arm as she leaned over and kissed me again. Her flavor was subtly different from before. Perhaps she had eaten something or put on lipstick? I couldn't tell but was quickly distracted as she moved her mouth from my lips down my chest to my nipples. As Deb well knew, I always found having my nipples kissed and pinched to be quite exciting, so she always started a blowjob by playing with my nipples. Her kisses quickly turned to gentle and then not so gentle nips and bites as she alternated from one nipple to the other. This, I thought, was a new and exciting technique on her part.

Blindfolded, all I could do was relax and enjoy whatever was happening and whatever was going to happen. It was all good. Deb moved away from my chest to trail her lips down my stomach and then lower. My formerly wet noodle became a hard noodle as she moved below my bellybutton and then a wet hard noodle when she slid her juicy mouth over the tip.

Normally Deb was rather vocal when we made love, telling me what she liked, what she wanted me to do or, when giving me a blowjob, describing how my cock looked and how wet it was from her mouth and the precum that dribbled out as she got me excited. This time, however, she was silent, allowing me to hear other sounds. What I heard made me tremble with excitement. There were other people in the room! I could hear them moving on the other bed. I knew it must be Mike and Mina but I couldn't tell what they were doing. Whatever it was, they were right there and could easily be watching Deb as she slowly took more and more of my cock in her mouth.

Now I knew, even though Deb hadn't said anything, that precum was flowing freely, mixing with her saliva. I hadn't had sex for a week. I hadn't even masturbated all week, so Deb was getting me to a point where I was certain to come quickly if she kept up her interestingly different and excellent work with her mouth. She apparently realized this as she suddenly stopped swallowing my cock. But she kept her hands on me, holding the base with one hand while cupping and fondling my balls with the other.

Her towel dropped from her body, across my leg, and onto the floor. I could feel the heat from her body; she was close to me as she worked her way around to sit between my legs, still holding my cock with one hand and my balls with the other. She pulled my rigid cock toward her but instead of resuming her sucking, she just held the head in her mouth. I felt as though Deb was sitting there looking up at me with her mouth partially open, letting her saliva, mixed with my copiously flowing precum, run down my shaft and into her hands, which were still gripping the base of my shaft and my balls. As much I wanted to see everything, I couldn't. I still was blindfolded.

Then Deb said, "OK, Bobby, you can take off the mask." But her voice didn't come from in front of me, between my legs, it came from the other bed! I ripped off the mask and saw the most incredible and exciting sight: seated on the floor between my legs, holding my cock and balls with both hands, mouth open just as I had imagined, looking up at me with a combination of arousal, lust, and expectation, was Mina! As I stared at her, the only thing that kept me from filling her mouth with a week's load of cum was the grip she had at the base of my cock. She broke into a shy smile.

I snapped my head to the right and saw Deb and Mike, both completely naked, sitting on the other bed, watching. Mike was leaning back against the pile of pillows and Deb was sitting in front of him, her back against his chest. His arms were wrapped around her, his hands were on her breasts and stomach, his mouth was kissing the side of her neck, and I'm sure his cock was pressed tight against her ass.

I stared back at Mina, then back at Deb again. Deb instructed, "Just keep squeezing the base and don't do too much with your mouth. I know that cock well. He won't come while you do that, and we don't want him to yet, do we?"

Mina took her mouth away from the head of my cock and looked over at Deb, "It's your show, and his birthday. Personally, I like the idea of keeping him on edge for a while."

"Is this what you wanted for your birthday, Bobby?" Deb asked. "A blowjob and a surprise? I agreed you could have both, but I never said who would give you the blowjob. And in case you think that Mina is the surprise, think again. The blowjob, and Mina, are just the appetizer. Are you ready for more of the surprise?"

I groaned and squirmed, almost unable to get a comprehensible word out, but finally managed to. "I'm loving this surprise. But I've got to get off soon or I'll explode."

"Fine," said Deb. "Mina is going to help you slow down and cool off a bit while you watch me get warmed up. Remember the 72 virgins? You get them in heaven after you die, but then you don't get me, and I'm the main course. So just take it easy for a bit. I think you'll like what you see."

Mina took her hands off my still throbbing cock and placed them on my thighs. She stroked me slowly, turned her head toward the other bed, and said, "Watch." Clearly she had read the script, or the menu, to continue the meal analogy, although I had not.

I looked into Mina's eyes and then scanned down past her dripping mouth to her ample but firm tits with their erect nipples, and then further, past her athlete's flat tummy, to her nicely trimmed pussy. With her legs parted, her lower lips were also parted and clearly moist with arousal. I was glad to see that she was excited to be an active participant in my "surprise."

"Not at me, you ninny," Mina said. "When's the last time you saw your wife spread her ass in another man's face?" I looked, and that is exactly what I saw. Deb had rocked forward and was lying with her head on the bed and her ass spread open just inches from Mike's face.

Deb looked right back at me. Sluty, sultery, lustful, hungry, were just some of the emotions written across her face. She was mine, but right then she was Mike's. I found that extremely exciting. Then she put her hands on her ass cheeks, spread them further open, and said to Mike, "Dive in. Tongue my ass. Bite me. Touch me. Lube me up. Fuck me. Cum in my ass." Then, looking back at me, "After Mike cums in my ass you'll get the next surprise."

Mina was watching as intently as I was, but I doubt that she was as surprised. After all, she knew the script and I didn't. But what Deb was saying didn't match any script I could have imagined. Sure, she liked a cock in her ass, but all the time we'd been together, she only wanted it there after she'd gotten off and was super relaxed. This was new, this was a side of her I'd never seen before. I loved it. Mina had stopped touching my cock and balls and was still just stroking my legs, yet I felt as though I was about to come just listening to Deb talk and watching her stick her ass in Mike's face. I had to slow down. I had to relax. Mina instinctively knew this and stopped stroking, got up, went to the bathroom, and got a cool washcloth. She rested my head back on the pile of pillows, turned so I could see the action on the other bed, and lay the washcloth across my forehead.

I watched Deb flip over on the bed so that her stomach was on the pile of pillows and her ass was sticking up toward me. She spread her legs, letting me see all of her wide open bottom. There was the pussy that I loved to look at and loved to sink my cock deep inside, there was the brown puckered asshole that was such a treat and delight to penetrate when I was allowed to, there was the lovely pubic fur that I had such a fetish for. Her pussy was open, puffy, dripping, and red. Her asshole was throbbing, pushing out and pulling in, waiting, with more excitement and enthusiasm than I had ever seen from it, for Mike's hard cock.

Mike took the bottle of lube that sat on the side table, put there by Deb, no doubt, in anticipation of this very moment. "Lube me up," groaned Deb, "put plenty of lube inside and open me up with your fingers. I can't take that big cock without some preparation." Mike sat behind Deb but off to the side so that I didn't loose my view of her rear. He dribbled lube around her asshole and started making slow, gentle circles around it, gradually getting closer to her brown puckered hole.

Deb moaned and kept pushing out and pulling in. "That's it, lover," she said, "I'm so hot back there I can barely stand it. Can you see what my asshole is doing? Can you see how much it wants you?"

I fully understood being so hot I could barely stand it. My whole body felt like the tip of my throbbing cock. Mina wisely wasn't touching me; if she had put her hands on any part of my body, I think I would have come instantly. I looked down at Mina sitting between my legs, pussy open and dripping, nipples hard, face and chest flushed with arousal, watching me and then looking at Deb and Mike on the other bed. I looked back there as Mike started probing the center of Deb's asshole. All he had to do was hold his lube-soaked finger at the opening. Deb did the rest, pushing out against his finger and then pulling it inside her. It only took a few pulses on her part to pull Mike's finger in as deeply as it could go.

"Mike, you sweet lover you, that's so good," Deb managed to say. "My ass is so sensitive I can feel each knuckle as it goes in. I want your cock but you need to put a few more fingers in first. I want Bobby to see you thrusting in me. I want you to come in there and pull out so Bobby can see your cum dripping out."

I so badly wanted Mina to touch me, touch me anywhere, in any way. I saw my rigid cock still dripping precum onto my belly. Heat pulsed through my body. I felt as though my blood was going to boil. I had no memory of being this hot for this long before. The very room was vibrating with our combined sexual arousal. I couldn't imagine how the afternoon was going to end; I couldn't even imagine it ending. It seemed as though we could sustain our excitement forever. Then I realized that this was part of Deb's plan. I loved it. Watching Deb and Mike drove waves of jealousy through me, but it just pushed me higher. I wanted to see Mike drive his cock deep into Deb's ass and satisfy her longing, and I realized that I would feel every thrust as though my cock was fucking her, not his.

Now Mike was lining up two fingers at the entrance to Deb's brown hole. He dribbled more lube onto his fingers and, when she pushed out and opened her anus a bit, he let lube run inside. Then he slid both fingers in as deep as they would go. He started twisting his fingers around in what seemed an effort to get the lube spread everywhere.

"You're so hot inside, I think my fingers might have an orgasm," Mike said. "Ready for one more finger?"

"I'm ready for your cock."

"One more finger first. Relax, just let it happen." He pulled out his two fingers, leaving her ass gaping open for a second, then easily slid three fingers in. "Yep, you are certainly ready." Mike pulled out his fingers and positioned himself on his knees behind Deb.

I no longer could see Deb's ass with Mike's cock sliding in, but her words left no doubt what was happening. "Oh! That's so much nicer than fingers going in. Keep pushing. I want it all the way in. Yes! Yes! Where has that cock been all my life? Don't go too fast. I want long slow strokes. All the way in and all the way out." As I said earlier, Deb is really vocal when making love. At least, she is until she gets close to an orgasm—then her words deteriorate into grunts, gasps, shouts and screams.

I watched Mike's ass move back and forth, slowly as Deb had demanded. I looked back at Mina, who was intently rubbing her pussy while she watched the action on the other bed. She looked back at me with clouded eyes, distended nostrils, and an open mouth. "I've never watched Mike do that. Watching makes me hot and jealous at the same time. Does it do that for you?"

"Yes," I gasped, "I hope Deb likes it and i'm afraid she'll like it too much. I want it to never end or end right now because I can't take it anymore."

Mina reached out and lightly touched my legs, creating a burning sensation. Then she dragged her nails across my skin; it felt like razors cutting my nerves out of my flesh. Mike pushed Deb down to the mattress, leaned forward, and raised himself up into a squatting position, giving me a clear view of his cock in Deb's ass. Juices from her pussy were soaking the pillows under her. Mike's balls swung against her pussy as he went all the way in and swung back as he pulled out. His balls were dripping pussy juice.

As our bodies reached a boiling point, the room overheated. The smells of sex prevailed throughout. Deb was moaning in time with Mike's thrusts. As he gradually picked up speed, her moans turned to deep grunts. Then she reached back with both hands, her shoulders and head still down on the mattress and her ass high in the air on the pile of pillow, grabbed Mike by his waist, and slowed his thrusts down, finally bringing him to a stop deep in her ass.

Deb opened her eyes and looked at Mike and then at Mina and me. "Bobby, my ass has never felt like this. It's so hungry. Mike fucks it so nicely. I can feel his cock throbbing inside, getting ready. He's going to fill me with his cum as soon as I let him. And then Mina can finish you off. I don't think that will take much more on her part, do you? But one cock in there won't be enough today. We've just begun." She let go of Mike's waist. "OK, lover, hard and fast."

Deb closed her eyes and braced her hands over her head against the headboard. Released, Mike started his thrusting, slowly increasing the speed of his strokes. Totally turned on and almost stoned with arousal, I watched their bodies as they were joined in the most primal, the most basic, the most animal of human interactions. I realized that Mike's body was a wonderful complement to Deb's; at that moment there was no male or female, they were just totally tumesced flesh. It was beautiful to watch. Deb's grunts melded into one long sound as Mike cried out, sank his cock all the way in, and held himself rigid, all his muscles trembling, as his balls tightened and pulsed against the base of his cock.