72 Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They collapsed onto the bed, Mike on top of Deb. Gradually they relaxed, Mike from what appeared to be an earth-shaking orgasm, Deb from the intensity of Mike's pounding. Knowing Deb, I could tell that she had not reached orgasm, or at least not any sort of final release. But as much as I cared that my wife, my lover, my best friend, my soulmate, was satisfied, my attention was quickly diverted from the other bed as Mina, who seemed to be coming out of a trance state after watching her husband have a massive orgasm with another woman, gently touched my balls with one hand and started to run the index finger of her other hand along the bottom of my cock, starting at the base and going slowly up toward the bulging head.

I felt as though Mina had peeled a layer from my cock and was reaching deep into my shaft. The sensations radiated out from my groin, down my legs, up across my belly, my chest, and reached my toes and the tips of my fingers. The surface of my body seemed to radiate an intense heat. Every single sensation was overwhelming.

I heard sounds from the other bed, and it was amazing that I did since I was so focused on the myriad sensations Mina seemed able to create with a few simple touches. Mina motioned with her head that I should look, and I did, and saw Mike roll off Deb and sit up by her side. He was still partially erect, the head of his cock was coated with lube and juices, and a little dribble of cum dripped onto the sheet. But most of his cum was in my sweet lover's rear. As if she could read my mind, and I guess when it comes to my libedo she can most anytime, Deb rolled onto her side, spread her buttocks with her hands, and exposed her puffy asshole smeared with more lube and cum.

I was transfixed by the sight of Mike and Deb so candidly displaying the aftermath of their intense anal sex, and even more transfixed by Mina as she first ran her tongue across the swollen head of my cock and then as she lowered her lips to engulf the head. With a slow, gentle sucking motion, Mina seemed to pull all the sensations that had radiated out to my extremities back into my groin and up my throbbing shaft as I erupted and emptied myself into her mouth. She kept sucking and I kept throbbing and pulsing; I lost awareness of everything in the room, of Mike and Deb, of Mina's body; all that remained of the world was Mina's mouth and the tip of my cock. I felt as though her lips had merged with the head of my cock just as my cum and her saliva merged in her mouth. Finally I fell back against the pillows, done for the moment, as I gradually regained awareness of the world.

"Oh, Bobby, that was so hot," said Deb. "Mina, don't let his cock get too soft. We'll need it for the next course."

Deb was now sitting up next to Mike, where I guess she's been while Mina got me off. Mina lifted her head from my cock, kept a hand on the base, squeezing me enough to keep me partially tumescent, and moved down a bit as Deb stepped across my torso with her back toward my face. She bent forward and exchanged sloppy kisses with Mina, which exposed her lube and cum covered rear to me. A little string of white cum hung partially out of her asshole.

Although I wouldn't have thought it possible after my intense, draining orgasm, Mina was doing a good job of keeping me tumescent by squeezing the base of my cock and massaging blood up the shaft, so much so that its head remained swollen and looked bright red. With Mina still holding my cock, Deb lowered her ass toward it, pressing the swollen end against her equally swollen and puffy asshole. Mike's cum, still oozing out, slid onto my cock and mixed with my cum and Mina's saliva. Everything was well lubricated, and it needed to be, because Deb was letting Mina push my cock into her ass. Deb was doing her usual hot asshole trick, alternately pushing out so the puffy flesh wrapped around the head and then pulling in, sucking me one step at a time deep inside. Finally she sat all the way down and I was fully inside her hot, cum-filled rear. What a great lube cum is!

Deb leaned back against me and dropped her legs on the outside of mine. Mina took her hand away from my balls and moved over to the other bed, where she started doing the same thing to Mike, holding his cock at the base and massaging blood into the shaft.

Deb was still squeezing and releasing her ass around my cock. I could no longer tell if I was hard or soft but it didn't matter. I could feel every pulsation of Deb's sphincter as the rest of my cock disappeared into her hot, fluid bowels. I wrapped my arms around Deb and rubbed her clit with one hand and her nipples with the other. They were all as hard as the eraser on a new pencil.

"Bobby, that's so nice. If you keep that up, I'm going to get off, probably very loudly, and I'd like to wait for a bit, so just spread my lips and hold me apart."

I was amazed that she could assemble such a complex sentence while she sat on me with my cock in her ass and my fingers on her clit. I did as I was told—when Deb is is turned on, there's really no other choice.

Mina had done a great job with Mike, getting his cock as hard as it had been when he was sliding into Deb's ass, which, if I haven't already mentioned it, was the hardest cock I'd ever seen, perhaps mine included. Apparently acting from a script I hadn't read, and responding to a cue I hadn't seen, Mina looked over at Deb and Deb smiled back at Mina. Deb leaned back onto my chest while keeping her sphincter tight around the base of my cock and spoke the couple on the other bed, "Mina, can I borrow that lovely hard cock? I need it in my pussy right now."

As turned on as I was at the thought of Mike in Deb's pussy while I was in her ass, I was also apprehensive about what appeared to be happening, and yes, even a bit scared. I had never touched another guy's cock—only a few times had I seen another man hard—and I was not at all sure if I could enjoy having another man inside the same woman at the same time I was in her. Not just a woman, but my wife, my true love. But I had no choice, no option. Deb was intent on getting Mike to screw her while I was buried in her ass. Deb leaned all the way back onto me and spread her legs. I kept her lips spread open with my hands, trembling with excitement and apprehension, waiting for Mike's cock to slide into Deb's hot wet vagina.

Leaning her head back near mine, she said, "Bobby, remember how we talked about virgins last weekend? Well, I found one—it's you. I want you to become part of me. I want your flesh to flow into my flesh, I want your cock to become part of my cunt, I want you to feel what it's like to be passionately fucked, I want you to feel the way a woman does when she comes, and I want you to come when I come so that we can't tell our orgasms apart. And I can't say anything more," she moaned as Mike started to enter her. He leaned over us, his legs inside both Deb's and my legs—I could feel the outside of his legs rubbing against my sensitive inner thighs as he pressed deeper into Deb. Now I knew that all I had to do was let go and let it all happen.

I did what I was told to do; I let my flesh flow into hers. I was a stranger in a strange land, it was a long, strange trip, I was a virgin and a hard, throbbing cock was sliding slowly into my wet pussy. I was turned inside out—my sexual needs had gone from outward thrusting to inward wanting. I had never felt this sort of desire, the desire to be penetrated, filled with flesh and then, yes, filled with cum. I couldn't tell where the boundary between Deb's body and mine was. I had no sensation of my cock as a separate thing. Deb's pussy and my cock were just one hot, blood-filled organ straining to be fucked with Mike's slow, long, and deep strokes.

I felt the swollen head of his cock press further and further into our combined flesh. It seemed as though he was growing longer and fatter with each stroke, reaching places in our combined bodies that were never intended to be violated. Time stopped, or time went on forever. I moaned, or Deb moaned, it didn't matter who did. We were one as we had never been before. I could hear so many individual sounds: Mike's intake of breath as he pulled out, his grunts as he thrust all the way in, the sloshing of our mixed juices, a squeak from the bed springs, and in the background, Mina's squeals of lust and surprise as she watched from the other bed.

My hand started moving again on Deb's clit. Or was it my clit? Now we were sharing everything and every clit flick resonated deeply inside us. Our ragged breathing, the pulsations of our tumessed flesh, our thrusts back against Mike's incessant penetrations, all became synchronized and began to increase in frequency. Our body opened wider and yearned for more; our hunger was insatiable. But release was elusive. I had a sense of an orgasm such as I had never experienced lurking out there in the distance, but I couldn't see the path to get us there. And, I realized, I couldn't find that path by myself. I'd never been there, I'd never had an orgasm the way a woman has. I had to stop being me and become entirely a part of Deb so that her deep experience could offset my virginity and take us up the long, twisting path to total fulfillment.

Deb pushed my hand away from her clit and started rubbing it herself. I became a passive participant with no responsibility for Deb's pleasure, for Mike's pleasure, or even for my own pleasure. I was truly a virgin. I had no prior experience to draw on. All I could do, all I could experience, was to be there as Mike's steadily thrusting cock penetrated deep into Deb, engulfing me in a whole set of new sensations. I felt Deb literally pull me toward our orgasm. Lost in sensation with no awareness of anything beyond our overheated bodies, I left it all up to Deb. An insistent throbbing began to build, growing in strength each time Mike's cock went all the way in. I let go completely, handing off to Deb and Mike all responsibility for my pleasure, for my satisfaction, for my orgasm, for my life.

We reached orgasm together, Deb and I, but it didn't stop. I had no sensation of ejaculating as waves of orgasm traveled through our bodies. My mind was left behind; we seemed to reach peak after peak and yet there was always another peak, higher than the last one, going on, it seemed, for all eternity.

Finally eternity ended. I felt like laughing and crying at the same time. Our bodies were soaked with sweat and the juices of sex. My cock, still buried in Deb's ass, was swimming in fluid, my cum, apparently. Deb must have squirted, something she almost never does, since our crotches and the bed below were soaked. However, Mike hadn't come; now his rock hard cock pumped faster into Deb's sodden body, making loud squishing sounds as he drove toward his orgasm.

As Mike started to come, I could feel everything. There he was, hard and pulsing, driving his cum into Deb, separated from my cock by the thin wall of Deb's flesh. I felt his cum shoot through his cock and flow into Deb; I heard his groans of relief and satisfaction; finally I felt his rigid body relax and collapse. We lay there with our cocks, still buried in Deb, rapidly softening. His balls rested against mine and the outside of his legs pressed against my inner thighs.

Mina came over from the other bed and lay down next to us so she could scatter quick kisses and pets across our entwined bodies. "That was unbelievable," she said. "I love you all."

Mike pulled his now soft cock out of Deb and rolled over to hug and kiss Mina. Deb, with a big squeeze, pushed me out of her ass and turned over to kiss and hug me. We sat up and looked at each other, smiling with surprise, pleasure and more than a bit of embarrassment. Along with our bodies, the bed was soaked with our juices as the myriad smells of sex penetrated our noses. We giggled, averted our eyes and then stared at our bodies, which were still flushed with pleasure. Looking at Mina's puffy and dripping pussy and satisfied smile, I realized that she had apparently masturbated to orgasm while watching us, although I had no recollection of her having done so.

"How about a doobie?" asked Mike, as he reached over to the bedside table. It seemed like a great idea, a good way to settle our overwhelmed sensations and addled minds. He lit up and passed it around, none of us saying anything, unable to express the strong emotions we all felt.

The joint did its job; we relaxed, made some inconsequential talk, moved to the other bed, pulled the sheet, over us, and fell asleep.

We woke as it was getting dark, still somewhat groggy from the weed, and sticky from the sex. Without much discussion Mike and Mina went back to their cabin to shower and get dressed; Deb and I did the same. We pulled all the sheets off both beds, tossed them in the corner, and went over to the other cabin to see if Mike and Mina were ready.

They were, so we all walked over to the small restaurant across the road. It was late enough that there were few other diners; we were able to get a table in a corner where we could talk privately. We ordered dinner and wine; while we ate, we tried, at first unsuccessfully, to talk about what had happened. By the time we got to dessert the combination of several bottles of wine, the late hour, and perhaps the leftover effect of the joint had tempered our reluctance, so we were able to express at least a few of the strong emotions that we had been reticent about discussing.

After dinner we went back to our cabins but quickly realized that Deb and I couldn't sleep on either of the beds in our cabin, so we all moved into Mike's and Mina's cabin. Tired, we slid into our adjourning beds and fell instantly asleep.

Morning came and we all performed our usual morning abolitions, rather modestly considering how we had bared our bodies, souls, and orgasms the previous day. We spent mid day walking around the area, sightseeing, getting lunch, smiling shyly at each other, saying little, and generally reflecting on the events of the previous day. Around two in the afternoon we packed our few belongings, put on our cycling gear, and rode back down the coast to our cars.

-------------------------------------------

That weekend opened my eyes to the infinite landscape of sexual possibilities. I think Deb must have seen some of that landscape before I did, since she dreamed up, created, and directed what happened on my wonderful 35th birthday. But the best present was the one that lay ahead, now that both of us saw that landscape and wanted to explore it. We remained cycling friends with Mike and Mina but we never had sex with them again. There were possible opportunities, all of which fizzled out. Perhaps that was for the best. However, other singles, couples, and groups were in our sexual future.