8:10 to San Francisco Pt. 01: Therapy

Story Info
A hotwife plans a trip with husband & boyfriend.
1.6k words
4.13
11.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip was mostly spontaneous in nature. That is, I had been planning to take the overnight Amtrak from Seattle to San Francisco for some well needed recreation. Two days before the trip I asked Ryan. I didn't think my husband would mind.

He was all of 24, eight years my junior. I met a week ago, in a sex addiction meeting. I had went there because I wanted an objective opinion about Domming my husband, 'Is it unreasonable for me to insist that he wears a buttplug to work everyday?' Ryan was the first one I had noticed. He was ruggedly handsome. His age meant to me he was still on a path, and more willing to be my addiction for a while.

I knew it would be relatively easy picking up this younger male. I still had the legs and tight ass I had when I was sixteen. The same blue eyes and same kinky chestnut hair. My pussy was hotter than ever. The mere thought of a big, hard cock to please made my heart race. I dressed confidently, if not a little bit slutty.

We went to a café' and over coffee I found out why he had gone to the meeting, he was in constant heat and was jerking off six...eight times a day, sometimes in public. He kept thinking of his last girlfriend who had recently broken his heart. I really wanted to help.

As soon as he said, "in public" I knew I had to see his cock, "Will you show it to me?"

"Here? Now?" Ryan slips into a cautious front.

"Please, no one else will be able to see." I begin to salivate. Ryan looks around and realizes there only about ten people in the whole café. He reaches under the table into his pants and strokes his cock.

"Oh my god! Ryan let me see it." I smile and pout.

"Just a sec. I want to show you when it is really hard." Ryan stares at me and strokes his cock deeper and harder. He looks around the café, no one in site. Ryan gets up from his chair and shows me his cock. My eyes fixate and my mind goes blank. I revel in the proportion. How the length and the thickness of his cock convey conviction.

"I like how shy you are," I quip, "You know, most cocks that big can't point so high. Do you like take special vitamins?"

Ryan blushes and sits back down. "My girlfriend once got angry because she caught me masturbating. But you don't seem to have a problem with it."

"I guess it depends what kind of relationship you want to have. I know this, if I had a boyfriend with a cock like that he would never feel the need to masturbate again."

It's time to leave. I'm conflicted. I want to bend over Ryan's car and have him take me with his strong, hard cock, but I want to be faithful to my husband. We get as far as Ryan's car and it is no use my pussy is just too hot. I back him up against his driver's side door and silently drop to my knees. He reaches for his belt and I ask if I can do that.

His boxers come down and his cock bounces up and hits me in the face. I don't take it personal. I take it in my hand and slap my face with it to signal my willingness. I gently suck and lick the head and feel it grow. I lick the length and realize for the first time that deep throating it is going to impossible. I suck the side of the shaft and kiss his balls.

"Can I lick your balls?" I whimper. I lick deeply behind his balls and as I show him my pretty eyes, "I love the taste of your sweat on the back of your balls."

"That feels really nice," Ryan responds.

I stroke his wet cock with both hands. "I need to warn you about something. I'm kind of a control freak, when it comes to a beautiful cock like yours. It's my kryptonite. I'm powerless near it." I confess. I finally notice that I'm tightening my grip on his cock and I scare myself a little.

"I should leave. Can I see you tomorrow night, at 10 pm. Over there?" I motion to the bar across the street.

"Does this mean you're leaving? The blow job is over?" Ryan is alarmed as he loosens his grip on my hair.

"No Baby. I couldn't do that." I drop my head and suck as much of him as I can into my mouth and throat. I wonder how my husband would react if he saw me blowing this stud and it makes me hotter.

"Will you fuck me tomorrow night, Ryan? Fuck me hard and long, until I'm sore?" Ryan holds my head tight and I hold his balls as his cock pulses. His cannon hits the back of my throat and I choke and gag on his cum. I feel wonderfully used, as a pressure tear works the corner of my eye.

Ryan loosens his grip and I milk the remainder from his shaft, finally tasting his seed. I stay on knees and take my time. I lean into him, the side of my face against his spent cock, my hands slowly massaging his back and ass. This is part I like most, after doing my best to please this young man, bathing in the moment, a wanton cock slut on her knees.

I look up earnestly into his eyes, "Thank you, Ryan. Thank you for your wonderful cock."

The second "date" is more bizarre than the first. This time, however, I wear my wedding ring. We meet in a dark bar at 10 pm. Josh quickly learns that I am not into small talk. It is confession time:

"I made a mistake last night. Remember how I said I wanted you to fuck me tonight? Well, I don't think I should," as I explain I feel I am backed myself in a corner.

"The reason I was at that meeting last night was that I have a husband. Well, I have a husband, but he's accepted that I should have other lovers. Have boyfriends." I try further to explain while Ryan patiently waits.

"You see, I don't really fuck my husband anymore, but I do share my sex life with him as much as possible," as I say this, I'm nervous as hell. I don't want to freak this young man out, but I want him to understand. I explain that, as a courtesy, I told my husband he would get to meet all boyfriends before I fuck them.

"I know I lied. Well, promised too much. But I want to make it up to you," a say with a sly grin.

"What did you have in mind?" Ryan replies.

"Well, where I come from naughty girls get punished." I move tighter to Ryan and half twirl showcasing my ass, "They get their panties pulled down and spanked."

A minute later I am bent over the hood of my car. I pull my jeans and panties down, spread my legs as far as they go, and arch my back and wait. I would guess that no girlfriend of Ryan's has ever presented their ass this way. He puts his hand down on the hood next to me and I kiss his fingers in an adoring way.

Smack! "Thank you, Ryan." Smack! "Thank you, Ryan." Smack! "Thank you, Ryan." Smack!

Ryan warms up both sides of my ass. My pussy is getting hot but I still want it harder, "Oh Ryan, I have been really bad. Such a inconsiderate slut. I deserve everything you want to give me." Ryan gets the signal and starts beating me harder. After about 25 strokes the sting is becoming unsettling, but I still genuinely belief I deserve and can take more, "I'm a grown woman, Ryan. I'm just a bored housewife, a hot, fucking whore who cares more about a young, hard cock than she does her marriage." After I say it, I realize there are a few tears on the hood of the car.

Ryan, still clothed, presses me against the car. I feel his hard cock through his jeans on my inflamed ass. He wants to fuck me. I want him to but somehow manage control. "Ryan, will you cum on my ass? Please stroke your own cock. I can't be trusted with it." I sense him behind me taking it out. He beats it hard and fast. He is excited as I am. I want to stroke my clit, but I decide this is all about Ryan wrecking my deserving ass. He lets out a loud groan and his cream soothes my skin. I delicately pull up my panties then gingerly climb into my car.

Three days later I text Ryan: "I'm going to San Francisco this weekend, would love you to come? -signed- the hot married woman -whose panties have been wet since she met you!"

Ryan texts back: "Will your husband be there?"

I return text: "Of course, but he wants this for me. For you to fuck me. He worships my ass."

Ryan: "Does he need to worship it, while you're worshipping my cock?"

Me: "No, not if you want. Can I worship your cock, while my darling husband worships my dirty panties in the next room?"

Ryan: "I guess we have terms."

Me: "I'm so excited! If I'm not sucking your cock within the first three minutes of our trip, I hope you'll tear my panties off and beat my ass like you did the other night."