8-ball with Mom and Friends

Story Info
Mom tells a filthy story before entering a bar with Son.
2.4k words
3.91
76.8k
86
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story at are least 18 years of age, and, even in role play, are "playing" characters at least 18 years of age

***

"Okay..." Mom began, looking back and forth between me and the bar with a suspicious look. And when I tried to see what she was seeing, and failed. She just shrugged, and said; "Alright then. Story time I guess."

Then, I sat in the driver's seat of my car, as my Mother, seemingly out of, fucking nowhere... proceeded to tell me the following.

"Your father brought me to a bar once, it was owned by a local biker club. Anyway, he saw that there was a pool tournament going on and he really wanted in, but they were halfway done already and weren't about to let him join so late in the game."

She waved a hand in a 'you know him' kind of gesture, and continued. "Well, your dad being your dad, he whispers in my ear and, after giving him the playfully dirty look he deserved, I gave him a little nod, and agreed. So... he went back to guys still playing, and asks if he can join again, but this time he adds me to the pot... a little. See, I was looking pretty damn hot in my blue jeans, boots, and leather jacket. Especially since it was unzipped enough to let everyone know that my VERY large tits were not covered by a shirt beneath it. So, your father's deal was that if anyone beat him, they could whip it out, and cum on his sexy wife's face, or my tits, right there in the bar."

It was at this point that I started to open my mouth to protest hearing the rest of this story. Especially since I'd only heard a few seconds of it, and I was suddenly staring at pale glimpse of flesh peeking out the top of my own Mother's leather jacket, and wondering if those magnificent breasts of hers were as uncovered tonight, beneath that zipper, as they were on the night she was talking about.

Not exactly the kind of thought a Son longs to have about his own Mom! But before I could say anything, Mom just held a finger to my lips and said, "Hush... and listen. There IS a point to all of this, so pay attention".

After a moment, when I was clearly not going to interrupt her, she drew and finger back, and began applying a deep red shade of lipstick to her rather voluptuous lips, as she continued her story.

"Now where was I? Oh, right!"

"Yeah, so, high on the list of things your Dad probably didn't know, was that this was a weekly tournament, and those biker boys were some of the best 8-ball players in the whole county. So, he not only lost, he got eliminated in his first round. And... once everything was said and done, they were quick to point out to him that, his coming in last meant he didn't just lose to the champion, but to all 11 of the guys who placed ahead of him. Your Dad protested of course, but not for very long, and not very hard either. In no time he was nodding, defeatedly, and admitting that they were right. And then all eyes were on me."

"Well. Let me tell you, you've never seen so many people happy to lose a pool tournament as that night. When 1 winner and 10 losers got to surround me, take their cocks out, and make me finish unzipping that jacket so they could shoot a dozen loads of hot cum all over your Mommy's face and tits, while your Dad sat back and watched, of course."

"Anyway, I don't think your Dad minded too much, since he managed to bumble into the exact same scenario, at the exact same biker bar, 3, more, times..."

I'm sure I was blushing then. I mean, 'and then 11 guys came on your Mommy, the end', is kind of a fucked up thing to hear in my defence. But Mom wasn't done. So in response to my obviously deepening blush, she just gave me a grin and a sexy little wink before continuing her story.

"Sufficient to say, they know me by my first name there, they always greet me with a smile, and my drinks are always free. Still, if you knew your Dad and escalation..."

Upon seeing my confused look, Mom then clarified. "I won't go into the background dear, but long story short, last weekend your Dad put a bit more on the table and so did the winner of the tournament."

She said it with such a knowing smile that I knew she thought she'd told me more than she did. But, once more, after seeing my confusion, her expression softened, and she explained. Reaching up and gently running her hand down me face, she clarified, "me sweetie. I'm talking about me".

"You see, once those biker boys got to know us a little better, they figured, correctly I might add, that they could get your dad to give up more if they pushed. So, they pushed... and your dad changed the deal so that, in addition to 'the normal deal', the champion of the tournament also got to bend me over."

"In fairness, your Dad came in 4th that time, he was really, actually, improving. But 4th isn't 1st. So instead of getting to show off his first victory properly, he instead ended up sitting at the bar again. This time, while a crowd gathered to watch the winner bend his wife over the very pool table he'd lost at."

"So, that is what happened. This big ol' brute of a man got behind me to the cheers of a horny crowd, bent me over the pool table, hiked up my skirt, and then he..."

"Well..." she said. Admonishing briefly that there was no delicate way to say it. "He slid his big dick, into your Mother's snug, warm, and very wet pussy." And then, as if I didn't know what that meant, she continued just a bit more.

"And, Oh my God sweetie! I swear, that man was trying to BOUNCE my tits out of my jacket that time! But, he sure did have me moaning good and loud as he fucked me in front of the whole bar." Then she grabbed her breasts for emphasis as she said, "He kept slipping his hands up under my leather jacket so he could grope my tits, and push 'em together so my cleavage was practically bursting out the front..." It was then that Mom saw me staring at her hands as she physically recreated the sight, and, mercifully, she released her breasts and went back to just telling me what happened instead of ALSO showing me.

"Anyways", she continued. "By the time he was done, we'd moved to floor, and he had me on my back while he pounded me as hard as could. Then he started whimpering that he was going to cum soon. So, knowing that this was one of the, 'on your tits please' bikers, and not one of the 'on your face' ones; I unzipped, pushed them together, and told him, 'right here baby'".

"And sure enough, he finished with a hot, albeit brief, titfuck. Ironically, that meant he came more on chin than my tits, but he looked pretty happy with the results," she said with a giant grin. "Well..." she said, looking a bit sheepish for once. "Since the point here is honesty, I should probably tell you that, after all that buildup, and all that heat, and all that cum. I couldn't just kneel there passively while the other two quietly jerked off onto me. Besides, they'd been stroking, practically, the whole time; so they were already pretty close."

"So," she said giving her leg a little slap. "I made up my mind. I got up, grabbed a chair to sit in, and then I pointed to each of the two men, and then to a spot on either side of me, and they got the message real quick. But as they stood there with their cocks aimed at my face and tits, stroking for all they were worth, they didn't know that they were in a whole new kind of contest. See, I told them to let me know when they were about to cum, and when the first one did, I announced, 'that's 2nd place!', and I slapped his hand aside, replaced it with my own, highly skilled hand, and started jerking him to orgasm. But as I was aiming him at my tits and he was screaming about how good it felt, the 2nd guy said that he was going to cum. So I told the room, "and here's our winner", before wrapping my lips around the head of his cock and taking that man to heaven. When he warned me that he was", and she gave a little laugh and threw up some air quotes before saying, "gonna pop". "I pulled my lips up off of him just long enough to tell him to grab two fistfuls of my hair, and fucking, do it then! So... he did."

And there, Mom paused in her story to open her mouth and show me her tongue, then she closed her mouth, swallowed dramatically, and showed me again. And, I'll be honest, I definitely blushed harder and got harder, as I realized she was showing me the same thing that she'd showed him.

"So..." she said. "There we are". Which was great and all, except... WHY THE FUCK HAD SHE TOLD ME ANY OF THAT!?!?!?!? I was, I don't know... horney, turned on by my own Mother, confused as fuck, dizzy, hot, turned on, a little lost, and, if I'm being honest, sort of turned on.

But I had no idea why my Mom had told me ANY of that! I mean, I already knew that her and Dad were swingers and kinksters. But I'd never been told about it in such explicit detail before.

Between all the blushing and the sudden headache, and my deer in the headlights look, Mom must have guessed what was puzzling me, because she got a sudden smile of realization, and then she pointed to the bikes out in front of the bar. When I didn't look like my question had been answered, Mom was kind enough to elaborate.

"Well then... at least I know it wasn't on purpose." And when my look of confusion deepened, she gave a light laugh and told me sweetly, "honey. I'm telling you all this because THIS is the bar. You are about to walk into a biker bar with your sexy Mom on your arm, and sign up for some pool. And you are about to do it in a place where 90% of the patrons know what I look like smiling up at them from my knees, while their cum drips from my lips. And they know this because anytime I go in there with a guy who signs up for pool, he does so with my body as his bet... So, yeah. I figured you might want to know that going in!"

Then she shot me this playful look that sort of said, "duh". And gave me a little punch on the arm before opening her door and getting out of the car. A moment later, she peaked in the drivers side window and asked, "You coming slugger?". But she didn't wait for an answer, instead she just started to walk towards the bar. The bar I had taken her to!

So...

Earlier that night, my Mom had been complaining that she felt cooped up with Dad taking so many business trips lately, and I'd told her to swing by my dorm and we could get out for a bit and hang out.

I'd had some buddies, who were members of a local biker club (nothing bad or dangerous, mostly they just fixed up motorcycles and hustled pool) recommend this local bar. In fact, in recent months, they'd been praising it so hard that you'd think they gave away free beer and hundred dollars bills.

I always just figured it was because the leader of the gang owned the bar, and it was near the campus, so, you know, self promotion...

And so, I'd told Mom we could head to a local bar, order some chicken wings, grab a beer, shoot some pool, and just generally unwind.

But when we'd pulled up, she'd told me THAT story. And now I was running up to her, only to take her arm, and lead her into a bar my college buddies loved. A bar that, I now had a pretty strong idea that, my buddies LOVED, because they'd jerked off onto the face, or tits, of a hot, big titted, long in the legs, red-headed milf. And when I walked into that bar a few seconds later with that MILF on my arm, there were three really important questions that needed to be answered.

First: was a biker gang that included my friends about to publically fuck my Mother while I watched?

Second: would they know that she was my Mom while it was happening?

And, Third: If she let me, and the looks she was giving me were making me think that she would... was I going to join in?

Well, my time for thinking was gone a split second later, as we opened the door, and half the bar cheered, and guys began greeting my Mom by her first name and asking who the guy with her was. In all the chaos, I had just enough time to spot two of my friends, and before they came up to us, I did my best to gather some info. Pointing them out, I asked my Mom, as quietly as I could, if she knew those guys.

They were at us before she could answer me privately, but as they greeted her politely, my Mom made like she was introducing us, and as she did, she said. "You know, I was just telling your friend how you two came both placed in the top 3 at last weekend's pool tournament."

And there it was. The start of my night. Me, my Mom, 2 of my best buddies, a bar full of bikers, and a secret confession that one of my buddies had fucked my Mother, and the other had jerked off onto her tits after watching. And to be honest, it was probably the least awkward part of the whole night.

But that's another story.