8 Balled

Story Info
Boss has plans for his favorite member of staff.
2.6k words
3.83
157.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca wiped her damp forehead with the smelly rag attached to her belt, stepped back and let a sigh escape from her lips. The temperature was hot for september, and she had decided to get the last uses out of her summer wardrobe by wearing a crisp white vest and biker shorts for work at the pub round the corner. What she didn't realize at the time was the boss was going to ask her to give the cellar a good clean and freshen up for the stock checkers, who were due in that night.

A good few hours of scrubbing and disinfecting left her feeling dirty, and more than ready for a long soak in the bath come finish time. She heard the door to the cellar creaking open and heavy bootsteps trampling down the stairs "Oh good" she thought "The stock men are here". She looked up to see the two men following behind her boss.

The younger of the men, Wayne, was new to the company and therefore still hadn't grasped the concept of dressing down for work. Evidently he didn't feel the late summer sunshine as he was wearing a very striking black suit, and plain business like tie although he did look slightly uncomfortable as he stepped into the heat of the dirty dark cellar. The other man was obviously used to his job as he was dressed more appropriately in work pants and a tshirt that maybe used to be white, but was now ingrained with the filth of many cellars.

"Ok chaps, my lovely assistant will be around to help with anything you need, I'll be upstairs if you need me" Becca's eyes flickered to her boss as he spoke, at 54 he was in good shape, with broad shoulders that she had often admired secretly as he hefted barrels around. She turned to watch her bosses back and arse retreating up the stairwell. Hearing the door slam she turned back around to the men who were waiting patiently for her to stop salivating over a man old enough to be her father. "Ok guys" she said with a cheeky grin "let's do this."

Another two hours later, feeling more grubby than ever, they had made a good start. She had discovered Wayne, was a talker and the other guy turned out to be quite the opposite. In fact it had taken more than an hour to learn he was called john, and he had a cat. Wayne talked incessantly about his life, his dreams and his failure to best his brother at chess. Becca listened to his chatter, outwardly interested but on the inside however, she wished he had lock jaw.

"So becca, have you ever been done up the arse before?" Wayne asked in a conversational tone, as if he had just commented on the weather. Becca scowled at him "I don't think that's appropriate, let's just finish up shall we?"

"No baby, it's me that's going to finish" He drawled. Becca looked up as he strode across the room, covering the space between them in five easy steps, she backed up against the wall.

"Now, I asked a question.., have you ever had a cock up that tight little ass of yours?" Becca shook her head, and turned her face to search for john. Her gaze found him staring intently at her, an unreadable look on his face.

"He won't help you love, he's just as horny as me" Wayne remarked with a smirk "now let's have a look at these tits"

Becca didn't even have time to scream before a hand clamped over her mouth and nose, she watched john come slowly across the room as Wayne held her against the back wall, and position himself behind becca, so she was stuck in the middle of a the two men, still with a hand across her face.

"now darling, promise not to scream and ill move my hand" Wayne whispered into her ear, using his bodyweight to keep her pinned to John, he let his hand drift over chest, noticing her nipples harden as he brushed her areolas gently, "promise not to scream, because I want to move my hand off your face and finger your lovely pussy. Becca nodded silently, and Wayne moved his hand away from her mouth. She sucked in lungfuls of sweet air, leaning into john as though she was going to collapse, her chest heaving. Wayne was in the process of unbuttoning her shorts, her arms were being pinned behind her back when she heard the cellar door creep open. A scream formed in her throat and she let out a cry to try and get the attention of whoever opened the door. Then the world was pitched into darkness.

The first thing becca noticed when she awoke was how cold it had gone, and then the blinding pain in her face made her want to vomit. She tried to sit up and realised with shock that she was naked,and no longer in the cellar. In fact she was on the pool table and her hands and feet were lashed to the metal pockets. Soft voices drifted in from the next room and her heart jumped, she knew she had to untie herself and get the herself the hell out of there. Whatever was about to happen next couldn't be good.

Pete stretched his arms and stood up, he needed the toilet but then he would have had to walk past poor becca, out cold and handcuffed to the pool table. Full bladder outweighed guilty conscience and he hurried through to the bathroom, barely glancing at the prone figure on the table.

Becca had shut her eyes and pretended to still be unconscious as she heard the figure move past her, if he would have looked closer he would have seen the tears of betrayal running down her face. At that moment she realized her boss had given her to these men, and she wasn't in for a gentle ride.

Bladder emptied and feeling better, Pete went back to the pool room and made his way over to his beautiful employee, naked, battered and bruised. He let his eyes drift over her body, the Derringer pistol tattoo she had in her right thigh, her toned stomach leading up to her full breasts and her pretty face. As his eyes met hers he saw the steely blue gaze staring back at him. The gaze that had given him so many hard ons over the years

"What's going on pete" she asked calmly, her eyes never leaving his.

"Just be good, and it will all be okay, be compliant and they will easy with you" He replied.

The sound of voices had obviously roused the other two men, as she heard them approaching the table. A head moved into her line of vision, it was Wayne. His hand fell to her breast while the other hand moved to undo his belt. He had already shed the black jacket, and his shirt lay open to the waist. No words were spoken as his fingers trailed down her stomach and rested on top of her pelvis, his thumb slipping down to rub her clit. She watched in morbid fascination as he slipped his trousers off, his cock straining in its boxer short prison. Her head was ripped to the other side and john rammed his cock into her mouth with no preamble. The head of his fat member struck her tonsils and she gagged, yet he still held onto her head and pushed his cock deeper. Around the same time Wayne had moved from her clit and pushed two fingers inside her pussy, using his elbow to hold her down as he forcefully penetrated her up the knuckle.

Becca cried and fought her attackers, pleading with pete to help and swearing vengeance on them both.The two men laughed and carried on the onslaught of Beccas mouth and pussy. Wayne disappeared out of veiw for a minute and returned with a monster sized dildo, and a bottle of lube.

"I can't put my cock in yet, I haven't got the stamina of john. I'm going to warm you up nicely with this" He said as he trailed the head of the dildo over her pussy. Becca knew that that thing wouldn't fit inside her and braced herself for the pain of entry. She wasn't wrong, the dildo invaded her tight hole and becca felt like she was being split in half.

With john still skull fucking becca, and Wayne violating her pussy with the dildo pete found himself growing hard. In spite of himself his hand slipped into his pants, and he began to stroke his ever growing dick. The action hadn't gone unnoticed by wayne, who was now living at her clit while still holding the dildo inside her "get in on the action, man! " He exclaimed. Pete looked nervously at the girl lying on the table. For so long he had wanted to fuck her, he wanted to make the usually strong, beautiful woman submit to him. A change came over pete, he wanted her now. He was going to join in on the action.

Becca was wiped out. Her pussy was bruised beyond belief and her throat felt like it was on fire, and still the two men carried on abusing her body, one cock replaced by another in a never ending circle of torment. Wayne climbed onto the table and slid himself under becca, he manourvered her until she was effectively on top of him, and john unbuckled her legs. Instinctively she pulled her legs up into a crouching position, giving the men a glorious view of her battered pussy and tight asshole. Wayne held her in position, giving the men and extended showing of her private parts and then forced his cock all the way in up to his balls. Becca screamed curses but surprisingly stopped fighting, and allowed him to move her up and down on his cock, her juices running down making his balls sticky.

John scrambled up onto the table, and made to mount becca like a dog. Waynes thick cock was still filling her pussy, and becca realised what was happening. She felt the cold of the lube being spread into her asshole until it glistened with a mixture of lube and her own juice. suddlely she felt the thick head of johns cock pushing against her asshole, threatening to tear her to shreds. The first inch was agony, Wayne was still buried deep in her pussy and johns cock was invading her ass but still she didn't fight. Her body relaxed and john thrust into her, going balls deep in one push. Becca was in heaven and hell. She was disgusted with her self but starting to enjoy the feeling. She was a whore. She loved it.

The two men continued with the double penetration. Pete looked on with his hard cock in his hand. He was going to have to come soon or his balls were going to to explode. He saw a gap while the two men were fucking the life out of becca, her mouth fell open in a state of extacy and he decided to fill it. He grabbed hold of her long dark ponytail and forced himself in her mouth.

That was the end of the game for becca, all holes filled she couldn't contain her orgasm anymore,and the tingling feeling rolled over her body like a steam roller, making her stiffen while her juices poured out and coating wayne in her come.

"fucking hell lads, she's a whore, she's just come on my cock." He said with a grin, and bucked his hips harder, spearing his cock into her. John was also close to coming, his dick was the hardest it had ever been. This young hot girl was loving this, pushing back into him while he reached around and played with her nipples. He rolled them in his fingers non to gently, making her swear in pain. On impulse he pulled out of her ass and grabbed the dildo, he spread her ass cheeks and rammed it inside her, feeling Waynes cock rubbing against the thin membrane of her pussy. It was too much for wayne and he cried out as orgasm took him, filling Beccas pussy with his massive load, and lubricating her ass. John replaced the dildo with his cock and muttered something to wayne who the walked out of the room and returned a minute later holding a large butt plug. Beyond caring by this point becca presented her ass as John slid the button plug inside her.

With the plug fully inserted into her anus, john pulled her off the pool table and dropped her into a heap on the floor.

"yeah go on ,suck my cock" He whispered as she took him into her mouth. Becca did it without question. The butt plug was quick leading her to another orgasm and her hand slipped between her legs. She was rubbing her clit and sucking john when she felt a cock appear between her legs. It appeared pete was finally going to fuck her. She glanced back at his muscled chest, took his cock into her hand and guided him into her pussy. He felt the butt plug against his cock and plunged in until his balls were slapping against her pussy. He was really doing it, he was fucking becca. Fair enough she hadnt agreed to it, and his guilty conscience nearly drove him crazy after he had offered her up in the game of poker he playing the week before. Bad hand after bad hand had come out, and he was very much in danger of getting into big debt with the two men. They had admired becca as she had served them drinks, and pete burst out with the idea that if he lost the hand, he would arrange for them to have becca.

Guilt no longer troubling him he looked down to see his favorite bar staff pushing against his cock, the black of the butt plug barely visible. His eyes met johns who grinned and thrust further down her throat.

Becca gave in, and came again, legs collapsing from under her she belly flopped onto the floor. Trembling as she was pulled onto her back onto her knees she looked up to see john and pete masturbating furiously while wayne lounged in the corner, lazily smoking a cigarette. She turned her attention back to her wanking boss as he ordered her to open her mouth. She tilted her head and opened her mouth like a baby bird waiting to be fed. Pete felt his balls harden and he knew he wouldn't last any longer. Becca was looking up at him from her knees, the steely gaze gone, replaced by vulnerability and need. The look she gave him finished him off and his balls exploding, covering her face and lips with his hot juices. John grabbed the back of her head and threw her onto the floor wanking himself furiously. He was also close to coming, and fell to his knees beside an exhausted becca. His body tensed and he felt the release of orgasm, spraying his load all over her pert tits.

Wayne moved to stand above becca who was still lying flat out on the floor. With a smirk he handed her a bar towel and told her to clean her self up. He turned back to John, who had gotten dressed surprisingly fast, and motioned him out of the door. Shaking hands with pete, both men headed out into the night.

Pete helped becca to a seat, then busied himself getting a stiff drink for them both. She eyed him suspiciously as he passed her a neat vodka.

"I'm so sorry" He whispered as she burst into sobs "I'm so so sorry."