8 Days: Day 2 - FTDS

Story Info
All's Fair in Love and War - sequel to DamonX's 8 Days.
6.2k words
4.48
94.9k
77

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

My unsolicited sequel to DamonX's story 8 Days. This is a multi-chapter response, covering all of the remaining 8 days, after the original story took care of Day 1.

DamonX stories drive me a little crazy. Not because they're bad, far from it. He just builds up these horrible situations, and leaves them hanging. In addition to 8 Days, Danielle's Revenge and My Loving Wife are the kind of stories that make your palms itch.

Summary of http://www.literotica.com/s/8-days

In 8 Days, a guy's fiancée comes home from her bachelorette party, and talks her boyfriend into a week of being single, just before their wedding. She plays it down, says she might not even do anything, she just wants to know she could, and to sweeten the pot, offers him her virgin ass on their honeymoon. He's a fool, and he agrees.

The next night, after she said she was staying home and watching TV alone, he finds her in their bed giving the stripper from her party everything she denied him, including her virgin ass. Frigid with him, she's a complete and total slut for the hard-body, big dick stripper. He blows up, since she broke their deal the first day it was in effect, sneaks out and has sex with his best friend who his fiancée hates, the only person he wasn't supposed to get together with.

The fiancée finds out, and is livid, and says she's going to war. She'll be the biggest slut in the world. The guy tries to get her to call off the deal. She laughs at him.

And that's where it ends. Really, I swear.

"...For the next week, I'm going to be the dirtiest fucking slut you've ever seen!"

"I don't think you want to play this game," I warned, my voice shaking as I spoke.

"Oh yes I do," she snapped as she turned and headed towards the bedroom. "You started it. Now...this means war."

Now seriously, you understand why I had to do something with this story?

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed. If I find a story that's been left hanging for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

For information on how I decide which stories to continue, please check my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

It was an unfair battle that I'd engaged in. In case it's not clear to anyone out there, any pretty girl can get laid all she wants. It's that simple. An average guy has to work for it.

The odds were against me, and the cheating bitch wanted revenge.

Understand, I don't mean cheating as in adultery. I'd agreed to her stupid deal, been seduced into it by the idea of getting her virgin ass in her wedding dress. That's what did it for me. Then she cheated. She gave away her ass. It would no longer be virgin, I wouldn't get to be her first on our wedding day, as she'd agreed.

Hell, that was the only reason I went along with the deal!

On top of that, she accuses me of breaking the rules by sleeping with Jenna, but let's remember - she threw that rule in after we had a deal. In fact I never even agreed to it. She is the one making assumptions, not me.

I don't know if she realized we were half a step away from ending everything. I didn't like the woman I was seeing for the first time. Not at all. The trickery, the deceit, the lies, the betrayal, all of it sickened me. But before this whole thing went nuclear, I thought it was only fair that I give her one last chance. She was gorgeous and wealthy, after all, and I kinda thought we loved each other.

I approached the bedroom, where I found her changing the sheets. New satin ones I'd never seen before.

"Lacey, this is getting out of hand. I think we should think twice about our deal," I said, trying to be reasonable.

She sneered at me. "What? You had your fun with the skank, and want to end the game? Pretty much got it figured out, don't you? Who's going to want to fuck you for the next 7 days? You're right, I get a chance to catch up, it's only fair."

"Do you remember what you said, Lace? It would be good for us. I'm here to tell you it's not. I'm very unhappy you lied and cheated."

"I did no such thing! You did!"

"Did you, or did you not say I would get to fuck your virgin ass?"

"Yes, and you will, if you don't fuck up anymore!" she snapped.

"And how the hell is it going to return to being virgin, after you gave it to your stripper boyfriend?"

She turned red. "I didn't say it was going to be virgin when you got it."

"Yes you did. You promised me a virgin ass. Your exact words. You lied. The very first day of our agreement, you broke it."

"Don't take things so literally, Damon. You're going to get my ass. Be happy I'm even still considering that, after you cheated and slept with Jenna!"

"I never agreed not to. You made a unilateral rule, after we made our deal. I didn't accept it. If you can make a rule after the deal, so can I - how about this - you can't sleep with anyone under the age of 90. Or anyone with a dick longer than 3 inches, how does that sound?"

"You're being ridiculous. We made a deal, and you broke it. I didn't. Now you want to change things."

"You lied to me. You deceived me. Don't talk to me about a deal!"

"I did no such thing! You're just pissed and having second thoughts, after fucking that skank friend of yours. I take it she wasn't that good, huh?"

"I'm not stupid, Lacey. I know you had plans to fuck your stripper before we had a deal. You lied to me about your plans last night. Staying home to watch a movie, wasn't it? I didn't do anything with Jenna until you'd lied and cheated on our deal."

"You're crazy. I had no plans. It was a spur of the moment thing. I knew what you were going to be doing at your bachelor party, so I figured why not start?"

I silently glared at her, after her blatant lie. She couldn't hold my gaze, turning away.

"Do you still want to get married?" I asked.

"Why the hell would you ask that!" she yelled. "You made a deal!"

"I'm asking you, honestly. If this keeps on, I don't think it's going to end well. I don't believe you, and I don't trust you. You destroyed the only part of the agreement I cared about. You really think I want your ass, when it's stretched out and full of how many asshole's cum? You're fucking your bastards bareback! Are you going to get tested for STDs? I sure as hell am not going to be fucking you and putting my life in risk. If you expect me to get married to you, I'll expect you to prove that you're clean, and I'll need you to swear you didn't have unprotected sex after you were tested."

"I'll get your test, you asshole. I'll get it after we're married, and I've had my eight days. If we do get married. If you don't want to get laid on your honeymoon, that's your problem, not mine. You should have thought of that before you agreed. Now I'd appreciate it if you'd leave. I have a guest coming over, and I need to get ready for him."

"I'll leave. I hope you know what you're doing. I loved you, you know."

"Stop being such a drama queen, Damon. It doesn't suit you."

I walked over to her and took her hand in mine. She shrieked as I yanked the engagement ring off her finger.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Making damn sure you're not wearing my ring when you're being a slut for other men. You wanted to be single? Fine. You are."

She stared at me open-mouthed, as I walked out of the room. Maybe it would be a wake up call, but I doubted it.

I left, having convinced myself I'd done my best. She wanted war? War was what she was going to get.

~ * ~ * ~

She liked lies, trickery and deceit, did she? Two could play that game.

I returned to the house with a handful of the shiny green leaves that grew just beyond the back fence. Still wearing my gloves, I climbed into the attic and grabbed a handful of insulation, which I put into a large baggie. Now all I had to do was wait. If nothing else, Lacey was a creature of habit.

Sure enough, within the hour I heard the bath start. I gave her 5 minutes for it to fill, and then I snuck into the bedroom. It pissed me off to no end that she thought she could use my bed to fuck the assholes. I pulled back the fitted sheet, and scattered the insulation all over the mattress. With them rolling around on it, it wouldn't be long before the fiberglass would work it's way through the sheet, and into the lovers. Placing the bottom sheet back, I rubbed the poison ivy all over the sheets, top and bottom, and remade the bed. I had no idea how effective second-hand poison ivy would be, but I could hope.

She's the one that wanted to go to war.

I placed my old Flip Video camera on top of my dresser, hidden beneath a couple of books. Easy to see if you were looking for it, but I doubt they would be. At the lower resolution, I was supposed to be able to get up to four hours out of it. I hoped it was long enough. If not, I should still get plenty.

I could hear her still humming away cheerily in her bath. Probably anticipating her next slutty conquest, the damn cheater.

With the bedroom taken care of, I started investigating her toys. I took the bags of mischief to the kitchen where I could work on them in peace.

She was loaded for bear. Lubricant, handcuffs, sex toys, stockings, enema kits and a few sexy outfits that were far beyond anything she'd every worn for me. The lubricant was first. I opened the top, broke the seal, and squirted out about an ounce. A tablespoon of cayenne pepper mixed in seemed appropriate. I stirred up the liquid, and closed it back up. I took the enema kits, carefully opened them, added a few drops of red food coloring to each, then resealed them. Maybe not the most creative ideas in the world, but I was working with what's available, and I didn't have a whole lot of time.

I went to the battery drawer, and emptied it into a Tupperware container I took with me. Petty, I know. With a pair of pliers, I bent the teeth of the handcuff keys. She'd bought an industrial sized, corded vibrator. I remembered an old, dirty trick. I pushed a needle into the chord, connecting both wires, and cut it off flush, so it was invisible. Three times, just to be safe.

I moved toward the bedroom. It sounded like she was still bathing. I'd give it a few more minutes. I had another inspiration, and got out the knife sharpener. I ran it along the inside of the handcuffs, repeatedly, until the edges were no longer smooth. They wouldn't be comfortable.

I heard the sound of her getting out of the tub, and realized I was running out of time. I had maybe 10 minutes for her to dry her hair. I put everything back in the bags, and quietly returned them to the bedroom. I turned on the video camera and snuck out of the house. No, I wasn't done with her yet. Her, or her boy-toys.

I put the car in neutral and rolled it down to the street. I didn't want to alert her that I was still around. I pushed it down to the next house before starting it up. I only drove it around the back of the block, where I parked, and cut through the neighbor's yard back to our place.

Looking in the window, I saw she had set out some wine in the living room. The bitch was wearing one of her new outfits, hotter than anything I'd ever seen her in. Damn it, she was determined to destroy everything. For the life of me, I couldn't understand why. I slipped into the garage through the backdoor, and started some preparations.

Searching through my stuff, I found a few things I could work with. Now all I had to do was wait.

It was agonizing, sitting there doing nothing, so I continued my planning in my head. She could fuck around, but nowhere in her damn rules did it say I couldn't interfere. And I'd be doing plenty of that. As soon as I'd put the next part of the plan in action, I'd recruit both Cale and Jenna. This wasn't something I could do alone.

I heard a car pull up outside, and shortly heard the doorbell. I gave them five more minutes, then slipped back outside. I had no interest in watching what they were doing. The last time had sickened me. Finding out she was a deceitful slut, who'd completely hidden her true self from me.

Crouching down low, I filled the syringe. Four injections of concentrated muriatic acid into each tire should do the job. It wouldn't be instantaneous, but it should soften the tire enough to ruin it. Anyone who fucks my woman doesn't get off scot-free. The bastard had been at her bachelorette party. He knew she was getting married. While I was at it I poured the acid on the windshield wiper blades. Should be fun after the next rainstorm.

Satisfied for the moment, I jogged around the block to my car, feeling ridiculously pleased with myself. Driving off, I called Cale, and let him know I was coming over to talk.

~ * ~ * ~

"So that's how it is? War?" he asked.

"Absolutely. She started it. I'm going to finish it."

He smirked. "I like it. I imagine you're not here just to give me an update. How do I fit in?"

"I figure after such a fucked up Bachelor party, you owe me. I'm gonna collect."

"You don't need to blackmail me. I'm all in. Just tell me what you need."

I explained that I'd need not only his help, but that of our whole crowd. "One per day. Each day, I need someone to watch over her until I get off work. Starting tomorrow, Monday, through Friday. I want to make things difficult for her. Try to be creative."

"I figure we can work that out. How about evenings?"

"All the help I can get. At least one person per evening would be good."

"You sure this is how you want to play it? Not that I'm complaining, but it doesn't leave you much room to make things right afterward."

"It's all she's left me, Cale. I tried to talk to her. Tried to be reasonable. She's acting like a total slut. No, this is how it has to be."

"Alright. I'll take tomorrow, and make sure we have Tuesday through Friday covered. If I have to I'll cover them myself."

"I don't want you to do that," I started.

"Hell. I know you'd do if for me. Don't sweat it. I got it under control."

"Great. I hate to run, but I've got some more issues to deal with."

"No problem. Do what you have to. And have some fun while you're at it. You're entitled, remember?"

I nodded. Once in the car, I made another call. "Jenna? You available? I'd like to see you."

~ * ~ * ~

I felt bad about the way I'd abused our friendship, showing up on her doorstep for a revenge fuck. She deserved better. This time, I'd handle it differently. When she opened the door, I took her hand and pulled her into my arms. She returned the hug eagerly, and our lips met.

"Come on, I'm taking you to dinner."

She grabbed her purse, and within 10 minutes we were settling in for Thai food, her favorite.

"I told you Barbie didn't appreciate you. She's a complete whore and as shallow as a rain puddle. You deserve better."

I grinned at her. "I got better, last night."

She smiled back at me. "And that was just a taste, big guy. It only gets better, you'll see." She pouted cutely. "I am a little pissed you sneaked out this morning, without even a kiss."

"I'll make it up to you."

"So, what's the plan? You've finally seen the light? Are you going to dump the stuck-up cunt?"

"No, not yet. We'll see how things go, but I'd say at the moment it's leaning 80/20 toward her standing alone at the altar Sunday morning."

"Why let it drag on?"

I shrugged. "Guess I'm an asshole. She wants war, I'm going to give it to her, all guns blazing. I tried to warn her. I did, several times. Now she has to pay."

Jenna grinned. "I'm so in. I'd love to take down that snooty bitch and her uppity friends."

"That's what I need to hear. Here's my plan..."

Back at her apartment, we fell into her bed. The previous night had been crazy, intense. This was different. Old friends, best friends, coming together. Not that her blowjob wasn't equally amazing. Unlike the night before, where I think she was trying to show me what a dirty little girl she could be, she sucked me to completion, slowly, lovingly. Gazing up at me while she pumped her face over my cock.

"God, Jenna. If I had only known..."

She pulled back laughing. "You only had to ask, Damon. Just once."

She returned to her sucking, a mischievous finger probing my prostate toward the end, while her other hand stroked me. I groaned loudly, as I exploded between Jenna's teasing lips. Not full and pouty like Lacey's, narrower, with the cutest little upper lip bow.

"Keep it down in there," we heard her roommate yell, laughingly.

"I could wring her neck," I said while Jenna cleaned me.

"Nikki? Why?"

"She ran straight to Lacey and told her I'd slept with you. Even told her some of what we'd done. That's what set her on the rampage."

"Nikki? You're kidding, right?"

"No. First thing Lacey sprung on me this morning. I guess she ran into her at the gym."

"Fuck. That's the last straw. Put on your shorts, mister. It's come-to-Jesus time for my meddlesome roommate."

I pulled on my boxers, and Jenna grabbed my polo shirt, wearing it like a dress. She was a lot shorter than me or Lacey, and it almost came to her knees. Damn, she looked cute like that.

Jenna opened the door, stomping out of the room. "Nikki, you stupid bitch! What did you tell Lacey!"

Nikki stepped back, looking nervous. "Nothing," she said.

"Bullshit! You saw her in the gym. What the fuck did you tell her?"

"She was running you down, the both of you," Nikki finally said. "She was being a total bitch, laughing at how Damon was letting her fuck half the city, while he would be lucky to get a sniff at any pussy. She's already put out word to her friends that if anyone gives him a taste, she'll destroy them." Nikki really looked upset, and I could see her eyes filling with tears.

"She's such a bitch!" Nikki snarled. "So I told her. I laughed at her, and told her that you were getting the best sex of your life from the sounds of it. From someone who really knows what she's doing. No holes barred."

"Damn it, Nikki, you should have let it go," Jenna said, softening her tone. I knew I was feeling like a heel for getting mad at her. Nikki had only been defending me.

Nikki turned to me. "I'm sorry Damon. You're a great guy. You deserve a lot better than that snooty slut. You know she was there talking to her friends, trying to find out where the biggest cock she could get her hands on was. Please tell me you're not seriously thinking of still marrying her."

I shrugged. "Thinking about it. Trust me, it's no longer a sure thing."

"Are you both really going to screw around up until the day of your wedding?"

"I don't know. She's completely changed. She acted like it was no big deal. Made it sound like she was curious, but not crazy. Even said she might not do anything. Before I went out last night, she was laying around in sweats, saying she was just going to hang out at home and watch TV. The TV wasn't on when she was getting her virgin ass drilled, after she'd promised to save it for me on our wedding night, if I'd go along with her stupid plan. She was a total slut for that stripper, doing all the things she'd never let me do. Now she says she was going to be, what was it? The dirtiest fucking slut I'd ever seen."

Jenna giggled. "That's a lie."

"How so?" I asked.

"The dirtiest fucking slut you've ever seen is going to be in my bedroom waiting for you every night this week. By the time I'm done with you, the cheating cunt's not even going to be a memory."

Nikki was still feeling bad. "I'm really sorry, Damon. I didn't mean to cause you any trouble. I swear. I'd never do that to you." She smiled shyly, her tongue flicking across her upper lip. "I wish there was some way I could make it up to you. Anything."

12