8 Days: Day 2 - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That surprised the hell out of me, but not Jenna. I guess she knew Nikki better than me. "You sure as hell are going to make it up to him. Go clean yourself up, thoroughly. I expect you naked, in our bedroom in no more that 10 minutes. You got that?"

Nikki nodded. She looked over at me. "Is that what you want, Damon?"

"Ten minutes," I said, grinning.

Jenna took me by the hand and dragged me back to her bedroom. I thought I'd spend the allotted minutes playing with her but she had other ideas. "Get those stupid boxers off, and get in that bed. I'll be back in a minute."

She took a couple of minutes. She surprised me again, by bringing in a couple of huge light boxes on stands and setting them up in the room. She ignored me while she arranged cameras on tripods, adjusted the lighting, taking readings against the bed. She had everything in place, taking some sample pictures.

"I'm going to need you to put on a performance for me. Something memorable for your soon to be ex-girlfriend. Nikki's had a crush on you for ages. I expect you to make this a night for her to remember. Can you do that for me?"

"What about you and me?" I asked. I really thought that Jenna and I had something starting.

"I'm yours all you want this week. But I'm not expecting you to be exclusive. Just the opposite. We're going to get you laid every which way you can imagine. As for you and me, we'll see where things are after Sunday."

Nikki walked into the room, naked as the day she was born and stopped, looking around at all the lights and cameras. "Jenna?" she squeaked.

"All for a good cause," Jenna said, grinning. "Don't sweat it. You'll do fine."

Nikki was cute, not gorgeous, not even especially pretty. Probably carrying a good 25 pounds more than she should have. Naked, it looked good on her. Soft, curvy, big tits. "Damn, you look good, Nikki."

She blushed, her hands dropping down to cover the tangle of fur between her legs. "I... I'm sorry I'm not pretty like her."

I stood and went to her, taking her in my arms. "Don't short change yourself. You're sexy as hell. Damn! I had no idea, girl."

"Really?"

I took her hand and put it on my hardening cock. "What do you think?"

She giggled, giving my cock a squeeze. "I think he likes me."

"Very, very much. You sure you want to do this?"

"Do you?" she asked nervously.

"Hell yeah."

She smiled from ear-to-ear. "Me too. In a big way." She gave my shaft a squeeze. "A very big way."

"Before we get carried away, anything I should know? Anything you don't do, don't like? I want this to be good for you."

She grinned, looking over at Jenna. "I may not be the total wanton slut that our dirty girl is, but I'm willing to give it a try. Whatever you want, Damon. Just don't hurt me, Ok?"

"Last thing on my mind, sexy bit. God, I love your tits!"

She laughed, shimmying a little. "Good. I hope you enjoy them. They're really sensitive, I hope you'll play with them a lot."

I scooped her into my arms, making her squeal cutely, then deposited her on the bed. I had to get my hands on those tits. Hands and mouth. Tongue too.

I spent several minutes enjoying myself, then she pushed me onto my back. "My turn," she teased, and proceeded to cover every inch of my body with kisses and teasing little licks. She bypassed my cock on the first pass, but on the return she pushed my legs apart and settled in, starting with my balls. Sucking each into her mouth, teasing it, rolling it around. She moved to my shaft, licking and kissing.

"Turn your head a little," Jenna directed, "and look up at him."

Nikki licked the length of my shaft, staring up into my eyes. "God, I've wanted to do this for so long," she said.

"Don't stop now," I urged.

She grinned, and her mouth opened, slowly settling over my cock. The camera flash went off several times as her lips descended, slowly, pausing for a second when I hit the back of her mouth, then moving again, taking another inch down her tight throat.

"Fuuuuck," I moaned.

"I think he liked that, Nikki," Jenna teased.

I did, and I got to feel it several times more. Jenna had already taken the edge off with her blowjob, so I was able to sit back and relax. After several minutes I wanted more. "I need to fuck you, Nikki baby."

"Anything you want. Whatever you need to erase that heartless cunt of a fiancée out of your mind."

"Ride me?"

She scurried up my body, easing me into her tight, moist hole. "I thought you'd never ask, big guy." I don't know if it was because she was so excited, or if her 'preparations' had eased the way, but she took me in one smooth stroke. I looked up at her, sitting upright, fucking herself on my cock, her big tits shaking.

"Bring those tits down here, Sexy."

She grinned for me, leaning down on her extended arms, hands placed just beyond my shoulders. She started a very sweet rocking motion, back and forth, tentative at first until she found the perfect length, pulling out to the very edge on each forward motion, before sliding back to take my entire length. It was perfect.

"God, that looks good, guys. Just like that," Jenna announced from the foot of the bed.

I had Nikki's tits in my hands, alternating my attention from one to the other, sucking her hard nipples. She was right, very sensitive, and she was moaning sweetly, shuddering in pleasure.

"Harder," she whispered. "Don't be gentle with them. Own them."

I squeezed, biting down, and felt her first sweet orgasm. Shit, this was going to be fun. "God you are a little slut, aren't you?"

"Your slut, Damon," she moaned. "All yours."

I bit the other one, harder, tugging on it. She shivered, a hitch in her motions, then went back to rocking back and forth, a little faster. I moved her nipple out of my mouth, and starting sucking hard on the alabaster flesh of her fat tits. She'd moan whenever I moved to a new spot, giving her deep, dark hickies, little bite marks. She whimpered a couple of times when I got rough, but if I backed off she urged me on. "Torture my big tits, Damon. Make them yours."

"Fucking right, they're mine, you nasty little slut," I growled, biting down hard.

She squealed, and her rocking stopped. Her upper body was still, but her hips were going wild, thrusting up and down on my cock. She whimpered sweetly, trembling. I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock up into her, hammering her as hard as I could.

She cried out, loudly, almost scaring me, then her hips were fighting my hands, pounding down against me.

"God, Damon! The horny little bitch is creaming all over your cock. God, this is a great fucking shot."

Nikki gasped, her arms giving out, and I was almost smothered under an avalanche of cushiony tit. Her entire body was trembling.

I rolled with her, moving her underneath me. I pulled her legs back, the back of her knees trapped by my arms and started slamming my cock into her, driving her into the mattress, grinding against her at the end of each stroke, holding, filling her. I'd give it a few seconds, then pull out and drive down into her again. After only a dozen or so, she was whining. I thought I was hurting her, and eased off. I felt a smack on my ass from our friendly photographer.

"Don't stop you asshole! You've almost got her. Keep that up."

I took the words to heart, watching the cute little roommate gasping, mouth open and frowning, eyes rolling upward. At the end of each stroke I swiveled my hips, corkscrewing inside of her.

"Tilt her legs back a little more, and raise up a little. Ok, that's it, slam and grind," Jenna instructed me.

Nikki went off big, non-stop, whining and gasping. At the end of each new stroke she'd shudder, grunting sweetly. The movement was great for me, I could keep it up forever.

I felt Jenna's hand brush against my balls, and I looked back to see her on the bed, behind me. Nikki whimpered loudly and Jenna grinned. "Getting her ready, handsome."

She hopped off the bed, and dove into her drawer, I saw her come out with some lube, and a scary large butt plug. "Isn't that kind of big?" I asked.

Jenna just smiled. "She'll thank me for it."

I leaned down, my body crushing Nikki's tits, my head next to hers. I nibbled on her neck, while I filled her tight pussy time after time. She gasped, and Jenna chuckled. "Yes! That's it!"

I turned Nikki's face forward, looking into her face. "God, you're an amazing fuck," I whispered. I brought my lips down to hers and kissed her for the first time. Her mouth remained slack for a few moments, then she was grasping my head, sucking on my tongue, kissing me desperately. She would grunt every so often, out of sync with my thrusts, and I was pretty certain that Jenna was working that butt plug. Something was going on down there, I could feel it.

I was wrong about lasting forever. It was all too exciting. "I'm going to fuck you now," I whispered. "Fuck you hard."

She nodded, her eyes open wide, adoring. "Fuck me, Damon. Make me your whore."

Jenna scrambled off the bed, as I went to town on Nikki. I had a couple of minutes left in me, and jack-hammered her upturned pussy, until she was shrieking. Sweet Jesus, I'd never even dreamed of being with such a responsive woman. Her hands kept clutching at me, squeezing, gripping me tightly. Her face was flushed bright red, right down to the valley of her tits. I loved it, loved her response, the way she felt, everything. I finished in a flurry, my hips a blur, until I drove her into the bed hard, erupting powerfully inside of her. She shrieked, so loud I was afraid we'd get reported by the neighbors.

I collapsed onto her, breathing hard, holding her. She was moaning softly in my ear, her body lax, arms hanging limply at her side. As I shifted my legs and arms, her legs followed, drooping against me.

"Pull out slowly, straight up," Jenna told me, slapping my ass.

I did as she asked, and heard her chuckle. "Damn, that's hot."

I moved away from her, looking down at Nikki's abused crotch. I saw my juices leaking out, a tiny rivulet, engulfing the bejeweled end of the plug in the exhausted girl's ass. I looked down at my cock and almost didn't recognize it. I'd never seen a girl who creamed like that. My cock was coated in her white excretions.

I was ready for a break, but Jenna was a harsh taskmaster. "Let her get you up again. You've got another hole to break in," she told me, slapping my butt and giving it a squeeze.

Jenna spread Nikki's legs, getting some close-up shots of my finish. I crawled up the bed on my knees, taking up position over my latest conquest, getting a bizarre satisfaction from rubbing my cum coated cock against her lips. She tilted her head toward me, opening her mouth, and I slid inside her lips. I reached down and held her head, moving her a little in counterpoint to my own movements.

She moaned softly, taking a little more of my length. Her own cream was leaving a white line along the bottom corner of her mouth. I heard a slap and Nikki gave a little surprised yelp around my shaft.

"Earn it, Nikki," Jenna directed, moving up the bed with her camera, taking in the action. "You know you want this. You're better than that Barbie Doll. Prove it!"

Before I knew it, Jenna was behind me, pressed up against my body, nibbling on my neck, kissing me. "Pretty sweet, huh Damon? Damn, that was fun to watch. Bet your fiancée isn't getting anything that good." Her hands caressed my chest, rubbing deliciously. "You dump that bitchy slut of yours, and maybe we can make Nikki a regular thing. I know she'd love that."

Nikki moaned, turning her body a little, her hand moving up to help. Her sucking was getting better, more determined, and already had me to half staff.

It wasn't easy, but with Jenna and my encouragement, she managed to get a rise out of me. Jenna pulled me away bodily, and leaned down for a taste of her own. "On your knees, girlfriend," Jenna announced.

She grabbed the lube and took up position behind her roommate. She giggled as she started playing with the device sticking out of Nikki's butt, yielding groans and moans galore. I watched entranced as her efforts slowly exposed the swell of the butt plug, her tugging finally releasing it. Jenna squirted some more lube onto it, and pressed it back in place, making poor Nikki's hole stretch wide, before the body of the plug disappeared.

She tossed me the lube. "Get ready," she teased, working Nikki's loosening ass with the toy. Jenna pulled it free, and seemed satisfied at how the dilated hole beckoned. "All yours, handsome."

For the second time in as many days, I fucked a woman's ass. In Nikki's case, it was the virgin experience that Lacey had first promised then cheated me out of. It took a fair bit of work to get my cock in Nikki's backdoor, but she was patient with me, and before long seemed to be enjoying the experience. Once again Jenna made sure the event was captured on video and camera.

When my lust was sated, and my cream was dribbling out of Nikki's ass, I laid down beside her, exhausted. Nikki seemed a bit embarrassed after the fact. I took her in my arms, and thanked her profusely. Jenna started shutting down her makeshift studio, while I joined her roommate in the shower.

I thought I was done for the evening, bu Jenna proved me wrong, making slow, sweet love to me, before settling in for the night.

"Biggest slut in the world?" I teased her, while cuddling.

She elbowed me. "You didn't like it?"

"I loved it," I confessed. "I was an idiot not doing this sooner."

She kissed me softly. "Yes you were. We have a lot of missed opportunities to make up for."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

12