8 Days: Day 4 - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so discrete the next day, were you?" I reminded her.

She shook her head. "You fucked Jenna. The only thing I couldn't take. I didn't know you'd seen me. As far as you were concerned, I stayed at home, and you went out, saw some strippers, then spent the night with the one woman I can't compete with. Who would always be able to hold that over my head. I'd have to see her over the years, knowing she'd been with you, while you were supposed to be mine. I lost it. That's all I could think about. I was so hurt, humiliated. I...I guess I know how you felt."

"But I told you! Told you what I'd seen, how you'd hurt me, how you broke our agreement."

"Too late. I was already off the deep end. I was going to get my revenge. You fucked Jenna, so I was going to do everyone I could, and rub it in your face." She shook her head. "Jenna, Damon? Didn't you understand? It couldn't be our friends, people we knew. It had to be strangers. Not someone that would constantly remind us of what we'd done."

"No, I didn't understand. You never mentioned any of that, except Jenna, and her after the fact. Look at it from my point of view. You've just told me you're going to have sex with other people. You're gorgeous, sexy, you can get any man you want. Who am I going to get? Women don't leap into my lap. If I was going to have any chance of getting laid at all, while you were getting it, God, who knows? Five, ten times a day or more. If I was going to get any, it had to be people I knew, I had a relationship with. You can walk into a bar, point out three men, take them home and fuck their brains out. I could spend the whole night pursuing one woman, lucky if I got a phone number."

"Then why'd you take the deal?"

"Because you wanted it, and I was going to have that one thing that made it all worthwhile. You might get your last week of fooling around, but when it was over, you'd come back to me, and share the part of you that none of them ever got. Saving that one thing for me, and only me. That was why I agreed. You told me I'd get your virgin ass, you'd save it for only me, so I said yes."

She sighed, emptying the bottle of wine in her glass. "Stacy's right. We did a lousy job of communicating. I can take the blame for that, I guess. It was my idea and I rushed it through. We should have sat down the next morning, talked it over, laid out the ground rules. Maybe we could have avoided all of this. Hindsight's 20-20. What now?"

"I...I was really pissed. For a while there, I wanted to let you believe I was going through with it, and leave you at the altar. That's how angry I was. We should call it all off, get back any money we can. You can stay here until you find a place. You can have the master bedroom, I could never sleep there again, in that bed."

She looked puzzled. "The whole bed thing, it matters that much to you?"

I sighed, emotionally beaten. "Go to bed, Lacey. If you can't even understand that, I'm just talking to a wall. It never would have worked anyway. Better we find out now, than a couple of years from now."

"Please, Damon. I don't understand. But I need to. I've ruined my life. I'm not a child anymore. I can't do this again, go through this. Why is the bed so important?"

"It's where we're most intimate. Our bedroom is our private space. The bed, is where we retreat from the world, where we're completely vulnerable to each other. In our sleep we're helpless. It's where we trust each other, love each other, hold each other, talk about our hopes, our dreams. Where you give yourself to me so completely. To fuck a woman in another man's bed is the ultimate insult. You're taking everything he holds precious, and desecrating it. Why the hell do you think that bastard was getting off on the idea of doing you in our bed? And you just went along, laughing while he cuckolded me."

"It's just a bed, Damon. We can always get another."

"And you're just a woman. I'll be getting another. Neither should matter to me, right?"

She stood. "Maybe you're right. I don't understand. We're too different." She leaned over me and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you. I wish it never had happened. I'd make it up if I could. Can we stay friends?"

I nodded, trying to hold back the tears. I loved her too. But even hearing her explanations, I couldn't get the images of her betrayal out of my mind.

She disappeared into the bedroom, and I made up the couch. I'd shop for a bed the next day.

~ * ~ * ~

I woke to pleasure, which quickly turned to anger. Lacey was giving me a blowjob.

I sat up, yanking away from her. "Don't."

"Please, Damon. Let me do this one thing for you."

"Why? You never wanted to do it before. It disgusted you. I had to practically beg to ever feel your mouth on me. You did it for him easily enough. Begged him for it. Like I begged you, but with a lot less success."

She had tears in her eyes. "I wanted to. I was ashamed. Ashamed and embarrassed. Good girls don't do that. I didn't want you to think I was some kind of slut. Well, now you know I am. I went through what I did, so I could do this for you. I swear that much of it's true. I wanted to be better for you. Let me give you this. We don't owe each other anything anymore. I...I should have done this long ago. I was determined to suck you off, in my wedding dress, in the limo after we were married. I'm never going to get that chance, so this is it. Please?"

"Why? Why now?" I asked.

She scooted over on her knees, taking my hard cock in her hand. "I hate that I denied you those things. You're right. I could have done them with you, all of them. I should have confided in you, trusted you. I need to do this. It won't mean anything, I swear. Don't turn me away."

She slowly lowered her head, watching me, taking me in her mouth. She sucked me carefully, like I might break. Nothing like the way she eagerly took that bastard down her throat, letting him use her. I felt myself wilting.

She looked up at me. "Do I disgust you that much?"

"I keep seeing you with him. Wild, loving it, letting him fuck your face, taking him down your throat."

She stroked my cock. "Don't think of him. Don't think of me. Close your eyes, and let me blow you. Think of anything else. Stacy, even Jenna if you have to. Please, try."

I closed my eyes, and thought about Stacy's first blowjob, in the doorway. Not a very good one. Still, better than what I was getting at the moment. I thought of Nikki, of Jenna, how they'd take me so willingly, never a doubt they wanted it. Light-years ahead of Lacey.

I pictured Lacey in her wedding dress. In the back of a limo. Opening my pants, taking me cautiously in her mouth. Finally sucking me, after all of our time together. She'd done it before, but never for long. Now she was going for it, maybe not that good, but she was willing. Wanting me. I held her face, thrusting into her mouth. Pushing a little firmer, feeling her resistance, hearing her gag a little. She was mine, and I pushed firmly entering her throat. I released her, and she pulled back gasping, but the next time, she took me of her own free will, all of me.

I groaned, getting close. She pulled back, her mouth sucking the head, her hand stroking me quickly. I called out her name as I came for her, filling her mouth. Finally. She kept at me, sucking me dry, carefully now.

Opening my eyes, she was looking at me. She swallowed my cum, then kissed my cock, and pulled my boxers back up. She rested her had on my lap, gazing at me. "Who were you thinking of?"

"You. In the limo, wearing your wedding dress. Sucking me to completion for the first time."

She sat up on the edge of the couch. Her hand brushed through my hair. "I'm sorry about not letting you be the first in my ass. I would have, if I'd known."

I nodded. "I believe you. Water under the bridge."

"I hope this was a suitable exchange. You were my first. I never did that for anyone else, Damon."

I was about to laugh at her. I'd seen the truth, but then I realized she wasn't lying. She'd sucked other men, I knew that. But it was the first time I'd come in her mouth, and I believed her when she said I was the only one ever to do that.

"Thank you."

She gave me a sad smile. "I'm glad you were thinking about me. I'm going back to bed now. I'm sorry I fucked things up."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~