8 Days: Day 6 - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think I'd ever seen her wetter. She was literally dripping, her juices having left trails down the inside of her thighs. I nibbled and sucked, licking, teasing. I took a sip of the scotch, then pressed my booze coated tongue up inside her, making her gasp. I pulled back, took a draw on the cigar, and blew the smoke across her pussy, watching it billow and part, rolling over her skin. It was only a minute or two before she came for me, struggling to stay quiet. I peeked up and she had her own forearm between her lips, whimpering.

It was absolutely perfect. My secret fantasy, fulfilled completely. The meal, the blowjob, the drink, the cigar, and now the gorgeous woman stretched out before me. I was in no hurry, taking a break whenever I wanted, before returning to feast on my Goddess. Amazingly, and beyond all sense of reality, I hardened. She was trembling, shaking on the table, coming for me every few minutes. I knew she had to be super sensitive by this time, but she refused to let it stop her from delivering on my dream.

I stood, and without warning, slid my entire length into her. Her attempts at stifling her screams failed, as she came explosively, crying out. I fucked her leisurely, reaching across her for the scotch bottle, pouring myself a little more, while my cock made its redundant journey back and forth inside of her. I sipped my scotch, one hand caressing her flesh, wandering across her body. I grabbed the ice cube bowl, and retrieved one of the shrinking cubes, rubbing it across her skin, over her nipples, down against her swollen clit.

She was whimpering, squirming, gasping. I took my dinner napkin, folded it and rolled it into a tube. I passed it to her, grabbing her hand and putting it into her palm, when she didn't recognize what I was trying to do. I pushed her arm upward. "Bite on this, I'm about to fuck you, beautiful."

When it was between her teeth, I grabbed her hips, and hammered her hot hole, smiling at her attempts to control herself. I would never have thought I'd be able to, but I felt my need growing, watching her tits shaking, her head swaying from side to side, her hands clutching the sides of the table. I grabbed her tits, squeezed, and picked up the pace going for the big finish. She squealed, her cry muffled by the impromptu gag. A few seconds more, and I was leaning over her, cock buried as deeply as possible, shooting my load home.

I pulled out and sat back, the view of her well used pussy only a foot away. I stroked her thigh, sighing.

She didn't move. Lying there helpless, naked on our porch table, heedless of the rest of the world. I chuckled, leaned over and with a groan, picked her up in my arms. "Oh, Damon," she murmured, curling toward me, kissing my chest.

I carried her to our bed, and eased her in. Gave her a quick kiss, and finished cleaning up and locking the house down.

It was a good half-hour before I returned to her. I was sure she was asleep, but as soon as I crawled in beside her, she sighed and rolled over, hugging me. "You have the best fantasies, baby," she whispered.

"Thank you for making that one come true," I told her, giving her a squeeze.

"Five, six and seven," she mumbled a short while later.

"Five..."

"...six and seven. First time naked outdoors. First outdoor blowjob. First outdoor sex. All for my Damon."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~