8 Days: Day 8+ - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you do, that's all that matters. Now stop playing around and own my ass!"

I laughed, pushing steadily, watching all but a couple of inches of my length disappear inside of her. A simple steady stroking eased the passage, slowly relaxing her, delving deeper. Tiny groans and grunts escaped her lips, as I buried my cock in her tight ass, each stroke pushing a little further, a little firmer, until my balls were wetly slapping against her pussy.

My hand cracked against her ass, leaving a pretty pink hand-print. My eyes were glued to the sight of my cock piercing her, penetrating, disappearing into her body. I pulled out and stopped moving. She whimpered, and with a grunt pushed herself back onto my cock.

"Get it, babe," I told her, smacking her ass again. The wave of her flesh shaking away from my hand was so pretty I did it again.

She fucked herself on my cock, adjusting her knees, wiggling her butt, until she had a nice little motion going, giving a sexy little groan each time her butt-cheeks met my hips.

I leaned over her, my chest pressed against her back, and slammed my cock up her ass, forcing her forward, down onto the bed, her legs sliding out from under her. I maneuvered one hand under her chest, reaching across her and capturing her big tit in my hand. My legs pinned her to the bed, my feet hooked inside her calves, spreading her open. She whimpered sweetly as I slid my other arm under her neck, grabbing her opposite shoulder. I held her tightly, my full weight driving her into the mattress, and started methodically pumping her rear.

Her hand clutched my arm, hanging on, as I used her hard. Each thrust forced an exhale from her, the sexy grunts endless, rhythmic, hypnotic.

My lips brushed her ear. "I love your ass, baby girl."

"(unh) Yours (unh) Daddy. (unh)"

I nibbled her earlobe, pumping her deep. "Nobody else, right, baby girl?"

"(unh) Never. (unh)"

It was a most inopportune time for the phone to ring. She groaned a long "fuuuuuck" and I released her, sitting upright. I reached across the bed and picked up her phone, handing it to her.

Nikki glanced at the screen, then picked up. "Hey Brenda," she said, trying to sound normal.

I chuckled, spreading her cheeks and slowly stroked my cock into her ass.

"Yeah, I hope you can help me," she said, suddenly gasping, as I shoved my cock in hard. "I need to get hold of Brett...Yeah, that Brett."

She glared back at me, and I smacked her bottom teasingly, but eased up, enjoying the sensation of fucking her butt.

"I know, but it's important...Uh, huh, the ones across from the mall...first building, second floor, furthest door back on your left...yeah I got it. Thanks...No, not much going on here either," she said.

That deserved a couple of nice hard strokes, making her grunt. "Yeah, that's it, I'm just getting my ass fucked off...What do you think?...Seriously...I am serious (unh)...Uh, huh...G-g-gotta go, love ya."

She looked back at me. "She didn't believe me." Her hand reached back, passing me her phone. "Take a pic."

She pulled her butt cheeks apart, walking her fingers in until they were only an inch or so from where my cock was penetrating her. I pulled out to the very edge, snapped a shot, then buried myself in her ass, and took another one. I lifted her hand off her butt and put the phone in it.

"Easy for a bit?" she asked, checking out the picture, and then playing with her phone.

She giggled and put the phone aside. "Take it, Daddy. Fuck your baby girl's ass hard."

I did as she asked, getting her going again. She was making her sweet music, egging me on, with her grunts and groans. The phone rang and she reached out, tapped it twice. "Believe (unh) me (unh) now?"

"You're seriously having sex right now?" the voice echoed loudly over the speaker.

"Butt sex."

"Damn, Nikki? Who's the lucky bastard?"

"My (unh) secret, (unh) right, Daddy?"

"That's right, baby girl," I chuckled."

"Spill, Nikki!"

"(unh) FUCK!" Nikki cried out, as I spread her cheeks and started hammering her backdoor.

I leaned over and grabbed the phone. "Say goodbye, Brenda. She's not going to be able to talk now."

"Nikki!"

"Goodbye." I ended the call. "Too distracting. I need to fuck you for real, Nikki, baby."

No more talk. I put the phone to the side, laid back on top of her, and fucked her ass as deep and hard as I could, watching her take it all in stride. It was only a couple of more minutes, when she gasped, "I'm coming!"

Her words were several strokes premature, then she was struggling underneath me, squealing beautifully, before screaming. That was something new for me. An anal orgasm. I was stunned. Feeling her so excited, wiggling, fighting, almost bucking me off, had me so turned on, it wasn't another dozen strokes before I was erupting inside her ass.

I rolled off of her, pleasantly exhausted. She was quiet for a bit, completely still. Then I watched her climb off the bed. I lost her in the bathroom for a couple of minutes, before she returned, washcloth in hand. She wiped me down, then kissed my cock lovingly, before climbing up and lying on top of me.

"I'm not too heavy, am I?" she whispered.

"Never, Nikki," I said, holding her.

"Jeez, that was intense," she sighed, hugging me tight.

"Dirty girl," I chuckled.

"As dirty as you want, Daddy."

She was a delight to hold, and she repeated the directions to the stripper's house. "It's where he lived three months ago. He probably hasn't moved. I did good, huh?"

"You did great, Nikki darling."

~ * ~ * ~

Cale stood to one side of the door, Eric on the other. I knocked loudly. I could hear movement inside, but no response for a long time. I knocked again, and heard the peeved, "I'm coming!"

I thought I'd have to bluff my way in, but the door opened without a question. I saw the bastard looking at me confused.

"Hi Brett," I said smiling. I was enjoying the sight of his black eyes, swollen nose, and bruises.

He returned the smile automatically, until I kicked the door as hard as I could. He tumbled backward, and I saw it was kind of unfair. He was on crutches, and had a cast from his foot, halfway up his left thigh.

The asshole must have had the wind knocked out of him. How fortuitous. Cale and Eric followed me in, closing the door behind them. I grabbed his shirt and dragged him into the room.

He was gasping, trying to get his breath, fear in his eyes.

"Relax. I'm probably not going to hurt you much," I told him.

Eric's a mean son-of-a-bitch. He leaned over and triggered his taser against dickwad, making him squirm. "That was just to make sure we had your attention, and to let you know that we are serious."

We waited for a few seconds, while I squatted down next to him. "You and I are going to have a nice quiet conversation. You yell out, I'm going to re-break your leg, and kick your balls up into your chest. Nod if you understand."

He looked at the three of us, and nodded.

"Good."

"Who...who are you?" he asked.

"Really, Brett? You should make it a point to find out who you're cuckolding before you fuck a slut."

"Which?" he whined.

"Lacey. The bride-to-be. Remember her?"

He nodded.

"Here's how it goes. I know 90% of what happened. I want to know all of it. You're going to tell me every little detail, everything. If you miss anything, we work you over for a while."

The asshole was obviously nervous, rightfully so, looking at each of us in turn.

"Cale? The acid?"

Cale passed me a clear bottle. I held it up in front of the jerk-off's eyes.

"Third strike, and nobody's ever going to want to see your scarred up face again, Brett. On a fourth one, we get to see what happens when you stick a dick in fuming sulfuric acid. Are we clear?"

He talked. Man, did he talk. Verbal diarrhea. We had to keep slowing him down, and getting him to repeat details. He confirmed Jenna's role, and the multiple bribes, Lacey's licking whipped cream off his cock. Turned out all of the fearsome foursome did, with Vicky and Stacy both taking a turn sucking him.

Asshole readily admitted to dosing Lacey with X and GHB the first night. He figured she'd need the encouragement after her slow start at the bachelorette party. I sat through his description of their first time, which seemed pretty accurate. I got to hear how he used her again, after I had left, all three holes, and how she promised him a week of whatever he wanted, all of it ending 7 days later.

"The second time?" I asked.

She had called him. He went over the problems, and for the first time started to fudge details when it came to his taking her ass for the second time. I delivered a hammer-fist to his gut. "Strike one."

He gasped, his eyes giving away his terror. He became honest, describing her issues, and the bathroom scene. He jumped ahead to her asking for it without a condom. The hammer-fist landed on his crotch, and he curled up, groaning. "Strike two, asshole. Cale, get the acid ready."

Eric tased the bastard again. "Sorry," he smirked. "I was just feeling kind of left out."

I believe he was honest with the rest of it. It matched what I'd seen, and Cale nodded to me, when he was describing his beating.

He was practically crying. "She wanted it, man. I didn't do nothing wrong."

I rose up enough to drop a knee on his stomach, and holding it there. "You fucked another man's woman, asshole. You got off on fucking her in my bed. You told her you were going to keep fucking her, after she was married."

"She wanted it! She said she had a deal!" he whined.

"Cale."

Cale opened the bottle, and dickface started covering his face. "She did! She told me it was Ok! They both did, I swear!"

"Here's the new deal, asswipe. You ever speak to her, ever touch her, hell if you ever even see her again, I will make you regret the day you were born. Right now, me and my two buddies, we're all at a barbecue with four of our closest friends. We were never here. Do you understand?"

He nodded.

I stood. "You fucked up asshole. Screwed with the wrong guy's woman. It's a dangerous business, messing with what's not yours. You better hope we never need to have this discussion again."

"We won't. I swear," he whined.

I got up to leave, and was a little surprised when Cale turned and kicked the guy in the nuts about as hard as he could. Asshole curled up in a ball, moaning.

"That's for the way you treated her the second time," Cale growled, then dumped his bottle all over the bastard.

It was only bleach, but it would surely stain his shirt something awful.

~ * ~ * ~

I hurried home, ready for my discussion with Lacey. I entered the house, and could smell that she'd been painting. I remembered her statement that she was going to paint the bedroom, and headed that way.

There was painting going on, but I was stunned by the painters.

Jenna saw me first, dropped her brush, and hurried over. "Heya, handsome. Put on some work duds and get with it." She gave me a big wet kiss, and a wink, like nothing had ever happened.

I was absolutely floored. Last thing I ever expected to see was those two, working side by side. Lacey gave me a big grin, strolled over and collected a big kiss. "Didn't expect to see you for a while, big guy," she said, unbuttoning my shirt. "No afternoon play-date?"

"What's going on?" I asked, still unable to comprehend the scene before me.

It was bad enough they were there, working together. On top of that, both of them were wearing my t-shirts, and not much else, besides a painter cap, with their hair tucked up out of the way.

"I told you, I was going to paint this room. I owed you that much."

I glanced over at Jenna who was back to painting the trim. Lacey grinned. "We talked. Really talked. We should have done it long ago."

She peeled my shirt off, leaving me in my undershirt. Then she was opening my pants. "Lacey..."

"Cool your jets, Damon. We don't want to mess up your good clothing." The words made sense, but her paint covered hands threatened to do exactly what she was said she wanted to prevent. I didn't stop her, and stepped out of my pants when she had them down around my ankles. She seemed disappointed to see that I didn't have an erection. She opened the fly and peeked in. "Hey buddy," she teased. "I know you're in there."

Her breath in my shorts, and her rubbing started getting results. She gave me a squeeze, then stood up. "Good. I was beginning to think you didn't like me anymore." I got another kiss. "Grab a brush. This is taking forever."

I was in a daze, completely confused. I started painting, and after a few moments wished I was anywhere but there. They were telling each other everything about me. Jenna was in rare form. It probably would have been funny, if it was about anyone but me.

"It was hilarious," she was prattling. "His first blowjob, and he's sitting on my bed, telling me every single detail. I don't think he even realized how hard his dick was, sticking up like it was. I was soaking my panties, so fucking jealous, and the fucker didn't have a clue!"

Lacey was laughing. "He tells you everything, doesn't he?"

"Every single thing. The first time he got a glimpse of your tits, it was like he hit the jackpot. Fucking insensitive creep. Describing those perfect tits, not even noticing my little mosquito bites were trying to poke a hole through my t-shirt."

"Jenna..." I said, trying to interrupt and change the subject.

"Shut up and paint, clueless. This is girl talk. Just be happy we even let you in the room. You're sooo not worthy," Jenna said. This was typical of her. Half the time we had a fight, if she was to blame, she'd start acting like nothing had ever happened, playing the best friend bit up to the hilt.

Lacey looked over her shoulder at me, winked, and lifted the bottom of her shirt, exposing her bare bottom. She was killing me.

Jenna was no better, and made a big deal of bending over at the waist to dip her brush every few seconds. Equally bare bottomed. She caught me looking. "Behave. This isn't some teenage fantasy. You're not getting a threesome."

They both laughed, and I blushed. I needed to talk to Lacey, but I was damned if I could figure out how.

I was finishing around the window, when Lacey came over and gave me a hug and a kiss. "I'm gonna start dinner. Behave yourself."

She left Jenna and me, but not before giving my aching cock a squeeze. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

As soon as she was gone, I started in. "What's going on, Jenna?"

She put her brush down, turned and walked over to me. She pushed me down on the plastic covered bed, and straddled me. "Whatever could you mean, Damon?"

My answer was cut off with a kiss. When she let me breathe again, I continued. "You and Lacey? Chatting and painting together?"

Jenna grinned. "We needed to talk. I had to find out the truth. And I needed to confess my part."

"The truth?"

"About what she did, and why she did it. I had to know."

"Why?"

"Because I hated her, but I love you. I want you to be happy."

"You're not making any sense."

She kissed me again. "Just talk to her. I'm not going to say anything tonight. You want to talk to me about it tomorrow, that's great. But I want you to talk to her."

"God, that's all we do. We talk everything to death. It's not going anywhere."

Jenna looked serious. "Promise me. Promise me, Damon, that you'll talk to her and listen carefully. Be honest with her about everything, Ok? She fucked up big time, but I think you two need to clear up any issues you haven't resolved, and then figure out what you want."

She climbed off my lap, and before I knew it, she had fished my cock out of my boxers and was sucking it. After only a few seconds, she pulled away. "There's a hurt girl in your kitchen. Go see if you can figure out some way to put that thing to good use, while I finish up the wall-plates and start putting things away."

I found Lacey in the kitchen, and the rotten girl had tied her t-shirt up just under her breasts, leaving her naked from the tits down. Once again I was reminded of what a stunning body she had.

She grinned at me, turning to put a casserole in the oven. "An hour and 20 minutes," she said. She wiggled her ass at me. "Any ideas for what we could do in the meantime?"

She was bent over the table, my cock buried inside her pussy, happily pumping away. "I had a talk with your boyfriend."

She tensed up. "Please don't call him that. He was my mistake, not my boyfriend."

I fucked her casually, in-out, stroking that sexy body. "He drugged you the first night."

Lacey, lifted her body up, turning to look at me. "He did what?"

"Ecstasy and GHB. To loosen you up."

She pushed me away. "Can we stop a second?" She sat down, looking upset. "Fuck. No wonder I barely remember it. I thought I was just drunk."

"You guys only drank half-a-bottle of wine."

I could see her getting angrier by the second. "That son-of-a-bitch! Did Jenna put him up to it?"

"No. Your girlfriends did it the night of the party. He did it on his own, thinking he'd loosen you up."

She nodded. "I...I still probably would have done most of it, you know. That's what was going on in my head. I'm not going to lie to you, Damon."

I sat down opposite her, and took her hands in mine. "I know. He didn't give you anything the second day."

She rolled her eyes. "No shit. I remember everything about that time. Does this change anything?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm going to need some time. I still have issues with a lot of things. The whole idea that you wanted the deal in the first place. Choosing to do it in my bed. Your reaction the second day. The things you said to me. There's just so much."

She nodded. "I understand. I love you, Damon. I'm sorry that I screwed up, but if you'll give me another chance, I swear you'll never regret it."

"I can't. Not yet. I still need some time to work things out."

So we talked. Sat in the living room, all but naked, and talked. She told me about her conversation with Jenna. About Jenna's actions and apologies, while she explained what she had and hadn't done. Where we'd screwed up, as if we hadn't gone over it a dozen times already. We joked about our fantasies, and why it had taken us a year to discuss them. We cuddled, and talked, like we should have all along. I got hard for her, and she settled into my lap, facing me, riding me gently.

Jenna made an appearance, and sat down next to me. I pulled her close. "I'm sorry, Damon. I shouldn't have interfered."

"You did what you thought was best," I told her, while Lacey rocked in my lap.

"No. I was jealous. She made you happy, and I couldn't see it. I hope someday you can forgive me. It's the worst thing I've ever done, and I did it to my best friend."

"The worst thing? Does Tina Evans ring a bell? Mrs. Gilchrist? How about the Glee Club?"

She blushed. "Alright. It was a really bad thing."

I hugged her, and kissed the top of her head. "It was. I forgive you."

Jenna looked up at me, then over at Lacey. "Can you forgive her?"

I saw the nervousness, the glistening in Lacey's eyes, the hopefulness. Could I forgive her? So many damn things. I closed my eyes, and thought about what I wanted for my future. How I planned to proceed with my life. What I could live with, and how I could live with myself.

When I opened them, the tears were rolling down Lacey's eyes. I pulled her close, and kissed her lips softly. "I forgive you, Lacey. For everything. I hope you can forgive me."

She threw her arms around me, sobbing, until the kitchen timer went off.

We ate dinner together, and I fantasized about fucking both of them, while they leaned over the sink, doing the dishes together. I think I might even have gotten away with it, since officially the deal was still on. Instead, I cuddled up behind each in turn, giving them a hug and a kiss. Maybe a naughty little grope or two.