80-year-old Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers

"I want to suck you off. I need to see that great big cock explode again," I said out loud as I hopped off his huge cock, causing a loud pop to sound when it left my pussy.

The second my tight pussy released his huge cock, it bounced off his stomach with a loud thud and before it slap back I scooped it up in my palm and began pumping it as I spit all over it. I flicked my tongue over his huge crown which caused him to roll his eyes and groan.

"You're so naughty baby, he said in a raspy voice as my tongue worked over every inch of his giant shaft.

"Let me see it pop again baby," I said in a hot voice as I felt it expand in my palm. I angled his huge cock to the side, just in case he shot another big load, and so that I could watch it in the mirror too.

"Oh fuck here it comes baby," he moaned and a second later blast after blast shot up way over my back onto the floor.

"Oh fuck you shoot so fucking hard," I cried out as cum flew out of his cock with an incredible force, in long, thick ropes.

"Keep pumping it," he said in a demanding voice as I kept sliding my palm over his shaft, watching in stunned amazement as his huge cock kept spitting out thick, white ropes of cum so much that it formed a puddle on the floor.

Out of the bed he would pull me to his chest and lift me by my ankles and with one hand would reach for his huge cock and fuck it into me as he tilted my pussy to the angel he wanted and fucked straight into me.

He held me like I was a feather, as I turned my head to kiss his outstretched tongue. In this position he thrust his huge cock so far up inside me that I came all so hard, it traveled onto his legs and splattered to the floor.

At one point he turned me as if he was carrying me with one hand behind my neck and the other behind my knees, and fucked his huge cock into me as we kissed hard.

"You like this pussy baby," I said as we kissed. "I know this huge cock gets so much pussy," I moaned as he fucked way up inside me

.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had Sara," he growled as I felt his huge cock expand inside me, thrilled to be driving him crazy. "I've never had a cunt feel so good wrapped around my big cock as yours Sara. "You have the most amazing pussy...A one-of-a kind pussy," he growled as he fucked way up inside me.

Hearing him say I was his best fuck turned me on like mad. He fucked all the time, with some of the sexiest teens I've ever seen, and to hear him say I was his best fuck meant everything in the world to me.

"Oh god, I know you fuck all the time. I've seen so many girls come to fuck you. All dressed so sexy and all knowing how huge you are too." "I love pleasing your great, big cock," I moaned as I felt my pussy being stuffed so full. "Cum baby. Fill my cunt with another of your huge, fucking loads. Cum for me baby," I moaned hotly.

He was rolling my body onto his cock, feeding it deep inside me when he exploded inside me, filling me with so much cum it splashed out into the floor. Amazingly he kept fucking through his explosive orgasm and put me down and bent me over his desk and kept pounding into me without breaking his rhythm. I was so horny for my 80 year old neighbor's huge cock.

All I wanted to do was kiss and fuck and please every inch of his great, big, popular cock. As the hours passed, the hunger to fuck each other grew inside both of us, like the intensity of an out-of-control forest fire that couldn't be extinguished. Although our fucking was untamed and hungry, there were moments where we would just lay beside each other and kiss like two lovers deep in passion.

It was so sexy to lie next to each other as his fingers played with my pussy and I pumped up and down his massive shaft lovingly as our tongues twisted in a sexy kiss. My Mr. Stephens was an amazing kisser and had me so turned on with the way he used his lips and tongue. He had an incredible mouth Just the way he kissed made me so hot and horny to fuck him.

Our torrid fuck lead us to the pool around 3 in the morning. As I walked out in my thigh high stockings and high heels the clicking sound of my high heels fueled our arousal causing us to stop every few feet to kiss along the way. I would always break away from our kiss to bend at the waist and lick all over his huge cock, marveling his enormous size and his ability to stay so hard after fucking all night and cumming more than 10 times.

We had fucked through the whole night, just like he said we would. As the hours passed, our lust to fuck and please each other grew to the most intense level.

"Lets end this night in my bed Sara," he said as he picked me up and carried me up the staircase, kissing me the entire way until he brought me to his bed.

On his bed I looked at his incredible physique and my eyes were wide looking at the size of his enormous cock, ready to fuck again.

Taking and lifting it in my hand I began licking over each throbbing inch of his shaft, the rows of protruding veins signaling that he wanted to fuck again.

"Oh god, I can't believe you," I said looking up at him. "So huge again. So ready to fuck," I groaned as I pumped his enormous shaft an spit on it to coat it and get it nice and wet.

"Yes Sara, big for you, and ready to fuck you again. Your pussy is the perfect match for this big cock Sara," he groaned as he watched me worship him.

"Get on your knees Sara. I want to watch you sexy," he said in a commanding voice as I groaned excitedly at the thought of having his massive cock deep inside me again.

I was so exhausted from being fucked so hard and having cum non-stop for more than 7 hours, but if he wanted my pussy I was not going to say no to him. All I wanted to do was please him, and I also knew that he was going to fill my pussy with the most mind-blowing orgasms. I went wild when he took me by the hips and fucked me like a mad dog. At one point he got on the bed and squatting up on his feet, while leaning over me, holding my face to him and frantically kissing me while he pounded his massive black cock into me.

I couldn't stop cumming and was amazed at his strength to fuck me wildly like this, especially after fucking me all night. At 80 years of age he was a marvel of physical definition and strength. It was no mystery why every young teen was lining up, dying to fuck him. My pussy never exploded so fast and so hard as when Mr. Stephens fucked me, not even with my husbands grandfather who fucked real hard, which I'm sure it was the same with every teen! In a word," He was Incredible," a master at fucking, and extremely confident of his incredible talents.

At one point he pulled his monster cock out of me which caused me to moan loudly, "Nooooo." He brought his massive cock to my mouth, which was actually dripping my wet pussy off it. I eagerly licked it clean for a few minutes then he brought it back to my pussy and continued fucking me while he squatted over me. He was fucking me so hard, his huge hanging balls were smacking the bottom of my pussy making the sounds of jack hammers pounding in the streets.


I was so fuck crazed by Mr. Stephens huge, pounding cock that I bit down on the pillow and came like flood all over his massive shaft. The hours passed like seconds as my pussy exploded in waves and waves, hundreds of times, as if they were connected together. During those two hours he would lead me to different places in his bedroom, and fuck me from different angels, positions he knew would really please his huge cock.

At one point he bent me over his desk and fucked into me from behind. He then led me to a chair where he fucked into me while I laid back, then switched positions with me riding him. I climbed over him while he laid back and put my left high heel pump on the arm rest, and fucked just the head of his huge cock. Looking across and seeing myself in the mirror caused me to moan excitedly from the disbelief sight of his huge, 13 inch cock lodged into the wide-open mouth of my pussy.

Seeing just the head inside me with another 13 inches of pipe connected to his tight, body was the sexiest sight I ever saw. I looked so naughty. I fucked his huge cockhead for almost 10 minutes, swirling my sexy ass around and around before dropping my wet fuck hole down on it. Like I said, I did things to his huge cock that I have never done before, even with my husbands grandfather.

From there we went to his dresser where he bent me forward and fucked into me so hard that the mirror almost fell off. The mirror was there and the sight of his huge cock going in and out of me was the most erotic sight I have ever seen. While he fucked me his hands were roaming up my legs to my tiny tits. The sight of his huge cock fucking into my pussy with me wearing my high heels and stockings was so hot, and when I turned my head to kiss him the orgasm inside my pussy lasted for ten minutes, as I shuddered and came all over his 13 inch cock.


We ended the non-stop two hour fuck with him fucking me missionary style, as he kissed me hard and I locked my high heel pumps around his back, holding my breath as I met each of his long, penetrating thrusts. Looking in the mirror and seeing his tight, firm, older body on top of my pale, white skin was so erotic and sexy, that it caused me to cum for nearly 10 minutes, with him joining me and exploding deep inside me. We ended the night with me cuddled in his arms, passed out from the inexhaustible fucking.

I woke up the next morning in a daze from being so thoroughly fucked, and from fucking all night. It took me a few minutes to get my focus looking at the clock I saw that it was 11am. I could not believe after fucking the entire night that Mr. Stephens was up and had already worked out in his personal gym and had taken a shower. When I got up I showered then then went to the closet he had showed me and picked out something very sexy. I could not believe how horny I was from fucking his huge cock all night.

....To Be Continued.....

shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers