9 and a Half Inches of Heaven

Story Info
A Russian wife fulfils her big cock fantasy.
2.3k words
3.88
139.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have already recalled what happened to my sexy wife in Cyprus when she got lucky with a couple of hot guys in the back of a car. I need to tell you how it all started, that is my wife's confidence to seduce and be seduced by other guys and her hugely increased libido. We had a good sex life but never with the intensity which followed this chance meeting one Monday afternoon in 2003.

She had gone down to stay with her cousin, Nadia, for a few days down near London. They would go out clubbing in short skirts, skimpy tops and stockings driving guys wild with their sexy looks. My wife with her long brown hair and perfect curves and Nadia pretty with long blonde hair. Nadia had a boyfriend called Charlie but it was never that serious although Nadia had always showed us how big his cock was and it seemed it must be 9 or 10 inches. She'd said the sex was a bit uncomfortable and she just wasn't that into him. My wife always quite fancied him and she was intrigued about the size of his cock. We'd had chats about it She would say she wondered what it would be like to have a cock that big to play with. I said I wouldn't mind if she wanted to try as long as she used condoms and told me all about it.

That Monday afternoon Nadia had to go to a job interview in London and my wife was just sat around the house a bit bored as it was raining heavily and she couldn't go out.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and she went to answer it. It was Charlie. My wife invited him in. He looked quite sexy in a short sleeved shirt and jeans. She was feeling pretty horny as there had been a guy the previous night chatting her up who she'd been thinking about.

"Sit down and I'll make you a drink. Nadia has gone for a job interview. She'll not be back until 5," she said as she brought him a beer. She had a beer too to try and relax as she was getting excited about what was in his trousers. They chatted about their last few nights out, then she said. "I've just got to go upstairs. I'll be back in a minute. She went upstairs and closed the bedroom door and rang me. She told me Charlie was there and Nadia was out until 5. "What do you think?" she asked in a whisper.

"Why don't you put your sexy clothes on and try to seduce him. I know he fancies you. I've seen him looking at you before. Leave the phone on speakerphone though so I can listen."

"Okay, thank you darling" she said, leaving the phone near the bed and putting on her short black skirt and sexy pink sleeveless top. Luckily I was at home so I got my hard cock out waiting to hear something.

She went downstairs and sat next to him on the settee.

"Wow, you're looking sexy, babe" he said

"So are you," she smiled rubbing his thigh.

"What about Nadia though" he said

"We've got 2 hours to ourselves," she replied, stroking his torso and leaning in to kiss him. He seemed a bit reluctant but when he felt her soft lips on his mouth, he couldn't help responding and she pushed her tongue into his mouth and soon she felt his tongue snaking around in her wet mouth too and she knew she'd got him. She felt his hand on her naked thigh as she started to unbutton his shirt, She felt his other hand on her left breast, stroking and then caressing it.

"Oh yes, that's nice. I love that." she moaned softly, briefly taking her mouth from Charlie's. His hands were in the sides of her top and he peeled it up off her sexy tanned stomach over her pert aroused breasts and she lifted her arms so he could take it off. She had already unbuttoned his shirt and she helped it off him revealing a fit, moderately haired torso and his hands back on her breasts as he kissed down her neck all the time moaning softly as he pleasured her with his hands and mouth. His tongue trailed down to her lovely 32D breasts and he pushed his tongue into the cleavage. Her hands were all over his taught stomach and chest and as Charlie pulled one of her tits out of her bra and took it in his mouth, licking and sucking her erect nipple as he fondled the other. Her hand moved down to his crotch desperately.

"Oh yeah," she gasped deeply as she simultaneously felt Charlie take her bra off and felt the hugeness throbbing in his trousers. She rubbed his cock passionately through his trousers as he pushed her soft, shapely breasts together and licked both hard nipples together.

"I want your big cock," she suddenly said letting Charlie release her engorged breasts and she knelt on the floor between his parted legs and frenziedly unbuckled his belt and undid his flies, He lifted his arse so she could pull his jeans off with his socks. "Oh, my god. Nadia was right about the size of your cock." His glans poked out of the top of his boxer shorts, throbbing and erect, leaking pre cum. She ran her hand down his rampant erection and ran her tongue around his glans before putting her hands in the side of his boxer shorts and again he lifted his and she pulled them off leaving him sat naked. She took his huge cock in her hand and gently wanked him, moaning softly as she licked down his shaft and wanked his foreskin right back, taking him between her lips. Charlie stroked her long brown hair, gasping, as she sucked his 9 inch cock. She would occasionally stop, wank him and lick his hairy balls and then she caressed it between her tits before taking him irresistibly back in her mouth.

I was still waiting, wondering what was happening as my wife was on her haunches with as much of Charlie's cock in her mouth as she could get. Then suddenly, "Let's go upstairs to Nadia's bed," she said in her sexy Russian accent. The thought of fucking Nadia's boyfriend in Nadia's bed drove her wild and Charlie followed my horny wife upstairs.

At last I heard them come in. "Sit on the edge of the bed," I heard her say to him. He probably thought she was going to kneel on the floor and suck his cock again but she looked at his nice body and amazing cock as she put her hands up her skirt and pulled her knickers off, leaving her skirt on, teasingly making him wait to see her pussy. She sat down next to him and I heard soft moaning as they kissed again, their tongues exploring each other's mouths as my lovely wife took his cock in her hand and gently masturbated him.

"Oh fucking hell, babe. That's so good," I heard him say. I wasn't surprised as I knew what a good handjob she gave.

"Oh yes, that's nice. Stroke my pussy please."

Her moans were getting deeper and louder as Charlie's hand caressed the soft, wet folds of my wife's aroused, sticky cunt, sucking her lovely tits at the same time.

Then, "Oh yes, please stick your fingers in my pussy and just fuck me with them" in her sexy Russian accent. It really turns me on when she gets so horny she starts talking dirty but with her big cocked lover I was on another planet. The groans were getting even louder and Charlie too as she carried on wanking him skilfully.

"I want you to fuck me with your big hard cock" she ordered. " Put a condom on and fuck me." she continued, removing her skirt and getting on Nadia's bed. She laid on her back breathing deeply, spreading herself unashamedly so Charlie could see her wet hairy fanny for the first time. She fondled her breasts as she watched him roll a condom on his huge rampant cock. I heard her breathing deeply in anticipation as she stroked her pussy and clit in front of him, something she never does for me. "I just want your hard cock inside me please," she begged as Charlie moved between my wife's sexy thighs.

I heard her whimpering in anticipation as she felt his glans caress her engorged labia and then no doubt when he pushed his lovely cock inside her. High pitched ecstatic screams of pleasure as Charlie started fucking my gorgeous wife. I thought from her screams she was gonna cum straight away but she had to try to hold off because she wanted to enjoy being fucked. "Oh that's so fucking deep. I love that. I love your fucking cock," she let out between gasps. The bed squeaked louder and louder as he fucked my wife harder and harder. She caressed his back and arse as he pumped into her

"Oh fucking hell. I've wanted to fuck you since I first met you" and he started shagging her even harder.

"Go on yes. Just fuck me hard." as I heard her cries I knew she was approaching orgasm. They'd only been fucking for about 3 minutes.

"Oh yes babe. I'm gonna cum," he shouted.

"Oh yes Keep fucking me please," as she came hard. She felt him shoot thick wads of spunk into his condom as they both orgasmed intensely. Charlie kept pumping his length in my wife's satiated pussy as her orgasm subsided and her breathing quietened. She wrapped her legs round him to keep him inside her. Even though he started to soften he still felt big and satisfying inside her vagina. After a couple of minutes he pulled out and she asked him to bring the drinks up from downstairs.

I was wanking like mad now, having just heard my wife getting fucked like she'd never been fucked before. Normally after cumming she says her pussy's too sensitive to do anything else so I didn't really expect any more sex.

Charlie brought the drinks and they laid naked together on the bed with their beers. "That's the best sex I've ever had. You can't imagine how I've imagined doing that all these months."

Her hands were caressing him again, over his chest, his naval and hairy thighs and then up onto his cock.

"Your cock's still so big even when it's not erect," she said stroking it and gradually arousing it again. "Do you want to fuck me again?" she asked. What had happened to all this sensitive pussy stuff after cumming. They were kissing again and then she kissed down his body down until she ran her tongue all over his cock. "I love your cock. It feels so good inside me." She wanked him and licked his balls and took him back in her mouth as he hardened for her gasping how good she was. She was on all fours now sucking his cock and he pulled her leg over his head so they were in a 69er.

"Oh babe, you're so beautiful. I love your arse," he said. I knew what he meant as my wife has a perfect tanned body and when she's 69ing over you the sight of her perfect peachy arse which is as good as any in the world and her perfect swollen labia and thatch of brown pubic hair are unbelievable. She was moaning again as his tongue licked over her beautiful pussy. His cock was now perfectly hard in her mouth. His knees were pulled back and she would sometimes stop to lick his balls and run her sexy tongue down his hairy arse crack and into his tight arsehole, driving him wild. He caressed my wife's peachy bum cheeks repaying the favour by licking her anus.

"Oh yes, please. Lick my arse. I love that," I heard her cry. This time they were 69ing for about 20 minutes before she said," I want to sit on your cock, pass me a condom."

Charlie got one out of the bedside drawer and watched my wife roll it on his stiff cock. She sat astride him, holding his cock and let out deep moans of satisfaction again as it slid into her gaping cunt. The bed started squeaking again as she rode him hard and noisily. He caressed her lovely arse as he fucked her. She would sometimes grind down onto his full length so she could feel his hairy balls on her arse and lean forward for him to suck her tits and then she would start shagging noisily again. They fucked like this for about 10 minutes when Charlie said, "I want to fuck you from behind. Stand next to the bed with your arse in the air and your head on the bed."

She obeyed, spreading her legs for her lover and then she felt his cock as big and hard as ever back inside her and he fucked her relentlessly, her lovely breasts swinging around as he held my wife's waist and thrust into her, then he fondled her breasts as he fucked her. Then he continued to fondle one breast and his other hand stroked her pubic bush and then stroked her swollen clitoris and soon her shouting built to a crescendo as she orgasmed hard again, Charlie fucking her deep and hard all the time. Then he pulled out, "Sit on the edge of the bed. I want to cum all over you."

He whipped his condom off and my wife took hold of his thick, hard cock again and wanked him off using her tongue on his glans, when suddenly he came hard and the first 2 spurts shot into her warm mouth and then she pointed his cock downwards still wanking him as his thick spunk shot out all over her beautiful tits. She wanked him dry as the semen dribbled sexily down her stomach, clotting in her lovely brown bush.

After that my wife's libido was sky high and she confessed she thought about Charlie's big hard cock very often.