9: Lyn's special request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he would need to work away on me for some time to arouse himself again enough to come and that was what I wanted. I wanted a physically exhausting workout from the lover whose virginity I had once unwittingly enjoyed.

Eventually he came, quite gently in the end. We lay a while and kissed. I saw Kate touching herself as she watched and I realised the hand on her breast belonged to Dave.

'Off you go,' I whispered to James. I looked around the room and sensed people wondering if I would ask them to join me. Kate was gazing at me as Dave fingered her gently. She had spread herself fully to him and Mark, her husband was heavily petting with Sam. I felt Sam would soon ask him to penetrate her. Kate wouldn't mind either, I guessed. She was licking Dave's cock now quite uninhibitedly. Her open nature had needed only the slightest trigger.

'Ben,' I said.

He came and lay down beside me. We began to kiss and touch and I loved to hold his penis and stroke it as he explored me with his firm hands. I still loved him very much but I knew now that he was not the ultimate experience I sought. I knew too that his feelings for my sister had grown and that she responded colossally to him. James sensed all this but as long as Case wanted him then he wouldn't care. He and Case were the ultimate for each other and always would be even though they could still be free to share their bodies and their love with the rest of us.

I whispered as quietly as I could that I wanted him to use me and fuck me in the ass, fast and hard. 'Don't be gentle, just rough and quick, Ben.' I kissed him and bit him on the shoulder hard. We were lying sort of side by side and at this he pushed me over onto my stomach. Forcing my legs apart he moved himself up behind me and with his strong hands he raised my rear end slightly. I knew he was positioning himself and that he would suddenly push into me. He knew that I like it to be sudden and he didn't let me down. Ben rammed himself into my anus and screamed a little himself as his cock met the resistance of my sphincter. It let him through and Ben pushed himself home, up inside me. Jerking me really hard he continued to assault my rear and soon came, calling me a 'fucking brilliant slut' as he ejaculated into me. I came just before when he said he was coming but my orgasm lingered and coursed through me, down my spine, for many seconds. I felt tired now and used and good. I wasn't finished though and decided to take a little risk.

'Kate,' I said. 'Would you like to join us, please?' The 'please' made it sound a little like a semi-command and she immediately moved away from Dave. She looked at Mark who was now fucking Sam quite openly. He nodded and said:

'Whatever you want, Kate.'

She stood and moved over to us, her long legs arousing a different side of my sexual craving. I turned back onto my back and asked Ben to just move aside for a moment.

'Come on top of me, Kate,' I said gently. She moved on to me and we kissed and held each other. After a while we were sucking each other's breasts and stretching each other's nipples while the family watched entranced. Mark blew himself into Sam while Gail was fisting her daughter Case desperately. I knew Gail would want to sleep with Kate soon.

'Ben, I want you to come up to Kate's rear [she was still lying more or less on top of me] and fuck her, in the cunt not in her ass but from behind.'

As we continued to pleasure each other Ben raised her slightly and pushed himself into her. She responded by bucking to his thrusts and whimpering loudly with pleasure. She was in a land she had never visited before and she wanted to stay.

Ben came and withdrew. I told Dave to repeat what Ben had done and Dave went straight up inside Kate's cunt, fucking her like a rag doll. She stammered between grunts and his rough thrusts and as I devoured her lips and neck: 'God, I've never done this, I've never felt like this. Oh, please don't stop.'

Dave came and I said: 'Gail, will you eat her out now, please?'

Gail came and gave the girl a tonguing and an exploration that drove her wild. In the end she lay there in an exhausted heap as Gail and I moved away.

Mark was watching aglow with the satisfaction of a good time with Sam who was still fondling his demasted cock. I felt they would pick each other again as soon as the opportunity was provided.

'Take her home, Mark,' I said. 'I think she's done enough for one day!' I smiled. 'She's been wonderful tonight.' I pulled her to her feet and kissed her fully one more time.

'You are absolutely fantastic,' I said staring into her eyes. 'Please come and see us tomorrow.'

As they left Kate turned and blew us all a kiss. I felt, however, it was mainly for me.

I won't tell you about my night with Dave and Case. You know what happened anyway. I watched Dave and his daughter and we all showed our love before falling dead asleep, readying ourselves for another day Aux Sables d'Antan.

ooooooo0000000000ooooooo

Dave told me at breakfast several days later that he had found a location for our photo-shoot and that Kate would be coming with us. I was thrilled that Kate was coming and I hoped he had arranged something to shock my senses. He seemed distant.

'Wear a blouse that unbuttons down the front and denim shorts. Bring a brief bikini and be ready to go at ten o'clock. All right, Lyn?'

I nodded and then asked: 'Do I need to tell Kate?'

'No, she knows what to do. I was with her yesterday afternoon.'

'With her?'

'Yes. I was showing her how to work the cameras. She picked it up quickly.'

'Was Mark there?' I asked.

'Yes, but he went off for a swim. He won't be coming; I don't think Kate wanted him with us anyway.'

'Dave?'

He looked up and I sensed his love behind the mask of the performance that was to be, I realized, part of today's adventure.

'Yes, Lyn?' he asked more gently, a slight smile flitting across his face.

'Did you and Kate..?'

'No, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her again and I said maybe tomorrow after the photo-shoot.' He paused and then went on: 'She's very nice, Lyn. Not just to look at, I mean.' He looked at me and said: 'I thought the three of us might spend the night together.'

'I'd like that, Dave,' I replied and went off to put my clothes on.

Shortly before ten o'clock, since all the gear was loaded and we were all ready, we set off driving inland for a couple of kilometers. Dave had a small yellow Michelin map at his side. Kate and I were in the back together, a little giddy with excitement and expectation. Neither of us, it seemed, knew exactly what Dave had planned. We were climbing higher on an extremely narrow road. Grey granite boulders were interspersed with a thorny undergrowth. After a while we came to a more densely wooded area. The trees were all old pine trees and they did not seem to be part of a plantation as they were randomly spaced, well apart form each other. A young man in t-shirt and shorts was standing in what seemed to be a parking area but there was no vehicle to be seen.

'You are not to speak to the young man,' said Dave, 'and he will not speak to you. I may call him Rob to give him instructions, that's all.'

He was tall and well-tanned. His short brown hair and broad shoulders made him attractive but his face was ordinary until he smiled at us and I detected a pleasant personality.

'Let's go,' said Dave. We picked up all the stuff and 'Rob' came over to help us.

'Follow me,' said Dave, setting off down a winding path that led slightly downhill into what seemed to be a natural sunny amphitheatre where we would be sheltered from the breeze. It was really warm down in the hollow and I felt secure that there was no-one else around. A magpie cackled at us from a wizened old pine.

Dave asked Rob and me to stand in a semi-shaded area and he got Rob to put his arms round my waist. I was to lean slightly away from him. Dave unfastened two of my buttons and told me to look into Rob's eyes. Apparently Kate had a digital camera set to macro and would take the close-ups; Dave would use his camera for the other pictures. I could see a video camera on a tripod but that wasn't being used at the moment.

After about ten minutes the first shots were taken. Rob seemed friendly enough but it felt strange posing with someone whose name you weren't sure of and who hadn't even spoken to you. Obviously he was following Dave's instructions. I wondered where Dave had found him. Did he know him?

'Unbutton the rest of her blouse, Rob,' ordered Dave. More shots were taken. Kate came in close to photograph my breasts and nipples. Dave told Rob to put his hands on my breasts. More shots. Rob is told to pull on my nipples. Close-ups. He has to pull harder; more shots from Kate.

'Pull them even harder!' says Dave. Rob looks concerned and it's really hurting me. I will say nothing. I want this Rob to touch me.

'Unzip her shorts and push your hand in,' says Dave. Distant and close-up as I feel fingers move gently, soothing me. In his eyes I sense empathy with me. I smile encouragingly. As Dave's back is turned I whisper: 'It's all right, I wanted this.'

'Now you unzip his shorts, Lyn.' More shots. 'Put your hand in.' I feel his cock, hard and thick. It feels quite long and warm. Rob blushed perceptibly as I took hold of him and I know now he doesn't do this sort of thing often. Who does?

'Take the rest off, both of you.' We comply. More shots. Kate snaps his dick from close range as I hold it. I see she's undone her blouse completely too. She's enjoying this, I realize. He fingers into me as Kate snaps away at my cunt.

'Kneel down and lick the tip of his penis, Lyn.' I kneel and hold still. Pose. I sense Kate's breath near me. I see her shorts are undone and are slipping down off her tight little bottom. Following Dave's orders I place my lips over the glans of Rob's cock. Then further, holding still each time. Now I have his entire cock down my throat.

'Pull out,' says Dave. 'Raise her to your mouth, Rob.' Pause. 'Kiss her. Hold it.' And so on. I'm so ready; I want it, please, Dave, I say in my mind only. Rob moves me and I lie back against a smooth boulder. I spread my legs exposing myself.

Spread wider if you're still my willing cunt!' Dave challenges me. I spread my legs really wide as Kate moves in.

'Move her cunt lips a little to expose her fully for your shots, Kate.'

Kate puts her camera down briefly as she moves folds of my skin aside. I feel so opened. I'm ablaze with desire for a penis and for Kate. I need both. I groan loudly. Dave glares but says nothing. They weren't words, I protest silently.

Rob's cock brushes against me. It is still. Then it enters me, barely. Kate is intensely aroused, her nipples erect, she is fully naked now, her skin mottled with beads of perspiration. She breathes in and out quickly. I want to touch her too. She is using me with her camera, click by click. Rob pushes in further; then fully. He holds still. I'm not being fucked. Why? Oh God, please screw me, I want to shout it aloud. I obey and am still.

'Right, says Dave, 'Kate, set up the video camera. Rob and Lyn: clothes back on, back to the beginning. Do everything you've done without shooting stops. We'll film you. Lyn, you will suck Rob off and take him as far in as you can and make him come. Swallow him and kiss him and then he will take you back to the boulder and fuck you as hard as you wish. You may speak only when he starts to fuck you. Then you may tell him what you want. Understood?'

I nod.

'And you agree to do all of this?'

I nod again and look at Rob. He nods at me and takes my hand, holding it reassuringly. We both dress and stand around in the semi-shade again waiting for them to tell us to start. I am still very turned on but I am ready to do what Dave wants. I'm ready to be used again for him. For this man I find myself so hopelessly in love with. For Dave.

'Right. Action!' He laughs. It takes very little time now we are not stopping every few seconds. I'm sucking Rob and he is thrusting into my mouth, very aroused. I cup his scrotum and stroke its underside as my tongue wraps itself around his sex. I sense a drop of pre-cum on his tip and I grip tighter and push my mouth down onto him as hard as I can, angling my head to him so as to take him down inside me.

'Lyn,' he grunts as he comes and spurts his warm salty juice down my throat. I try to swallow and gulp in panic. Then I relax and I enjoy him fully. He pulls me to my feet and we kiss tenderly for what seems a long time. A minute later he places me on the boulder and I spread myself for him. Not for Kate the camerawoman or for Dave - well for Dave really, I suppose - but at that moment I am showing I want Rob and he enters me, steadily, firmly but not roughly. We begin to pulse together and I thrust my hips at him and move onto his cock as he moves against me.

'That's fantastic,' says Rob. I hear his voice at last, quite deep and comforting. He sounds as nice as I think he is. I feel good now as he takes me.

'Go harder, Rob, now and I want you to come again please soon,' I tell him. We are copulating without a thought for anyone else, forgetting the other two. My eyes are closed and I just want Rob to have me. He trembles and I sense his climax and I respond. We come together as the power of his thighs enables him to thrust hard, aggressively now, up into me. I'm still coming and I scream: 'Don't stop. That's wonderful, go on ..'

I sense Rob's hardness still moving in me and realize he is trying to achieve a second orgasm. I grip onto him and hold him, telling him how beautiful he is and how amazingly he can use his penis on me. I'm arousing him, I hope and soon he comes, just a little shiver of an orgasm and he relaxes. 'Thank you, Rob,' I murmur as we slowly part. 'That was really nice.' I kiss him gently as he moves away, he comes back to me and places his hands on my behind. We rock together.

'Time for a break,' says Dave. We all grab some water and cool down in the shade. Chatting at last to Rob I discover that Rob is indeed his real name, Rob Timpson, in fact. Apparently Dave and Gail had met the Timpsons quite a few years ago on holiday. Rob was probably fifteen then: now he was twenty-two but he had remembered Dave when they bumped into each other in the village one afternoon. Rob was staying with his family at theCamping de la Tour Gonflée, a naturist campsite near the beach but west of where we were staying. Dave had told him that it would please me very much if he would agree to the photo-shoot.

'There was a moment when I was unsure,' he said. 'But your face reassured me, Lyn. I like it when he used my name. I felt I could regard him as a friend and maybe, eventually, as one of my lovers. At the moment he was a sex partner only, but I had no regrets.

I saw Dave looking up at the sky and realized that he had more plans for action. The light was shifting. Dave looked at Kate; she saw that he was watching her and their eyes met.

'Will you do as I ask, Kate?' Dave began. She frowned slightly at him or perhaps she was just grimacing into the intense Mediterranean sunlight. 'I want to film you as you give yourself to Lyn. I want you to consent to her abusing you as she wishes. I hope you can want that too, Kate.' He stared at her naked figure and involuntarily she moved a hand to her crutch and touched herself.

Kate glanced at me and I nodded to express my desire for this. She spoke:

'Yes, please,' she said simply.

'No stills, just the video. Over by that rock and ready when you both are,' announced Dave.

I went and took her hand. We walked over, my hand on her buttock. We turned and kissed and touched, reaching for each other's breasts. I lowered my face to her nipple and suckled on her as her hand strayed to my cunt.

'Yes,' I whispered and she pushed up into me. I felt several fingers playing me, enticing my clit, I felt more than alive it was so intense. 'Push more in,' I grunted as she stretched me. I felt some pain and realized all of her small hand was now fisting my cunt. I groaned as she bit onto my breasts and shoulder, whimpering: 'Do that to me, Lyn.'

I began to use her for my pleasure and had most of three fingers up inside her quivering body. I pushed a fourth in whilst my other hand pushed a finger into her anus. She squealed as the fourth finger pushed home.

'God, that hurts me!'

'Tell me to stop whenever you wish.'

'No,' she hissed and sucked hard on my left breast.

'I will hurt you more then. All right?'

'Yes, yes..'

I pushed my hand into her and we were fisting each other like animals. The pain and the pleasure merged.

'God that's, oh, I've never..' Kate was deliriously aroused.

She began to jerk herself onto me and I knew she was about to come gloriously. 'Yes, oh, god, yessss. Lyn!!'

She continued to pummel my cunt and I remember looking up at Rob and Dave. They were playing with their dicks openly as they watched us. I found her mouth and pushing my tongue into her, I came. I was pleased they all knew it and that they had enjoyed seeing us.

I hadn't only enjoyed Kate again but I felt complete and I was here with Dave too so what more could I need? Kate is wonderful physically and yet we both enjoy a male partner equally. She reflects superbly my bi-sexual tendencies. Yet I enjoy seeing her with a man too and I thought that might be next on Dave's agenda. I lay back a while and drank some more from the plastic bottles of spring water. Rob was next to me. He held my hand and smiled into my eyes. 'You're really very nice,' I thought to myself only.

Dave focused the camera on a patch of ground and spread a few rugs out.

'Final scenes,' he said. 'Lyn, I want you on your stomach on the rug. I think Rob and I need to finish this,' he added.

I positioned myself and Rob started the filming. I knew that Dave would want to use me and he also knows how much I like it. Dave raised my back end on his thighs and spread my legs wider. Supporting me he placed his cock at my entrance and entered me without a pause or anything. Rammed straight in. Harshly he began to bang into my anus. I pushed back at him showing the acquiescence I know he loves. Suddenly he withdrew.

'Rob, leave the camera running, and come and take over here.'

Rob came behind me and I felt his hard, long cock probing me. He pushed in a little and paused.

'All right, Lyn? You agree to this?'

'Of course. Enjoy me, Rob. Do it your wa, the way you want to do me.'

I wanted him to be himself and I was surprised how sensitive he was. His idea of enjoyment involved me more and we groped for other parts of each other as he held me. He could pull away and go gently back in. He was thrilling me and making love rather than the use I normally accepted from Dave. After about ten minutes he told me he was coming and he spurted his come into my anus. I relaxed and subsided back onto the rug. He came and lay beside me and told me how wonderful I was and how much he had enjoyed the privilege of being with me today. He was so sweet. I said I hoped we would see more of him.

'I think you've seen all there is to see already,' he joked. We got up lazily and then realized all this was still being filmed by Dave. He stopped the camera.

'This will make a wonderful film when I've edited it all,' he said. 'Good for dark winter nights.' After a moment Dave resumed: 'Can you operate the camera for the final scene, please, Rob?' Dave looked at me and smiled his best smile. 'Well done,' he said very quietly. 'Just relax and watch.'

Dave walked over to Kate who was packing the still cameras away. He took her hand and put his other hand up on her right breast. Facing her he said: 'Get down on your hands and knees on the rug and then tell me what you want.'