9 Paradise Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck took a few more photos and held the camera high. "I can't wait to show the guys down at the site, Monday. Of course you can come down Monday and get it, but be prepared to suck dick...lots of it. We still own you. You think that I'm the last construction slime ball to fuck your ass?" He laughed and then sneered at her, "Whore!" He grabbed the mattress and flipped it over, sending Rebecca crashing to the floor underneath it. They both walked out of the room.

I was afraid to move. Rebecca was sobbing. I knew I'd failed her miserably. Reality set in: I wasn't hero material. In fact, as much as it killed me to admit it, I enjoyed watching them humiliate her, but it stopped when they crossed that line between being playful and being cruel. The way they treated her in the end, it just didn't seem necessary.

I finally made my way out when I thought the coast was clear. I lifted the mattress back onto the bed and reached back down to offer her a hand, but she batted me away.

She pulled her gag free. "Check the driveway."

"Shit, why didn't I think of that?" I ran to the living room and looked out the window; the black car was gone. I sighed and ran back into the bedroom.

"They're gone."

Rebecca was sitting on the bed rubbing her wrists. Her face was a mess. She looked at me and started barking orders. She had me let her dog out of her office, and then I ran into the kitchen and got her a small cup of spring water. After downing a couple for myself, I rushed back.

"God, how am I going to explain these to my husband? He comes home Sunday morning," she said, and then she downed the water.

Her wrists looked red and raw, with darkened lines from the leather belts.

"Fuck!" She screamed into the air, while springing off the bed. "My ass, too." She looked at me with disgust. "Put the gun down...a lot of good that did."

She crunched up her water cup and tossed it at me and then picked up her dog. I mumbled an apology and put the gun down and followed her next instruction by putting the sheets and her clothes into the laundry bin. I suddenly noticed that she was still naked. She rolled her puffy eyes when she caught my wandering eye.

"Men.... Follow me or should I say follow my naked, belt-whipped ass?" She snapped, placing her dog on the floor. I nodded. (She seemed to have recovered her composure and was back to her crabby ways.)

I followed her into the bathroom, where she leaned into the shower and turned on the water. I turned away, noticing her hair was all matted and her left cheek was flaky. It wasn't pretty. It also reminded me of what she just went through. (For once, she had an excuse to act crabby.)

"Get in here."

I snapped my head around, not sure if I'd heard her correctly.

She was stepping into the shower. "Take off your sweaty clothes. You can wash my back. Plus, we need to talk."

I watched her silhouette through the glass.

(I'd never showered with a woman before, and I really wanted to jump right in there, but that meant getting naked myself. I didn't think I had a bad body, but, after having just witnessed the construction dude, I was feeling, let's say, a little inadequate.)

I finally said, "Fuck it," shed my clothes and stepped into the back of the shower. I needed a shower anyways -- a cold one.

I stood at the back of the shower as she washed her hair. Even though I was invited, I felt out of place. She lowered the spray and soaped up her body. She scrubbed herself hard. It made sense. It also turned me on, especially when she soaped up her large breasts.

"Well?" she said, handing me some soap. She turned and placed her hands on the shower wall and arched her back. It took me by surprise, and I dropped the soap. I quickly retrieved it and washed her back. She had me wash her ass and the backs of her legs, too. I'm sure it really wasn't meant to be erotic, but, being nineteen, I was sportin' wood in seconds.

She turned to let the spray rinse away the soap. She turned back again and ran a hand in between her ass cheeks. I stood there, wide eyed, as she carefully washed her asshole and her pussy.

"What?" Rebecca said, looking over her shoulder at me. I was covering my erection with my hands, but Rebecca figured it out.

"Unbelievable," she said, sliding the shower door open. "Wash that thing and make it quick."

I moved under the spray and turned the water cold. I felt so guilty, given what she'd just gone through.

The cold water did the trick. I washed up and rinsed. Rebecca, wrapped in a towel, was sitting in a chair and doing her makeup when I stepped out of the shower. She giggled a little, noticing me quickly snatch a towel and wrap it around me.

"Not too proud of that thing, are you?"

Her words stung. She pointed to a robe hanging on the wall. I figured it was her husband's, but it fit nicely.

When she finished her makeup, I scooped up my clothes, and she led me back to the bedroom and sat me on the end of the bed. She shook her finger at me. "How could you let them do that to me?" She proceeded to give me a good ass-chewing. I just sat there. I didn't have a defense.

She finished by slipping off her towel and slipping into a silky blue robe. "Well, it's time for plan B," she said, wrapping the towel around her head.

I shook my head. "Can't I just go home? I mean, you're here."

"No," Rebecca said, firmly.

I bent down to pick up my clothes. (I'd had enough. I just wanted out of there.)

Rebecca rushed over. "No, please stay, stay the night." She was grabbing for my clothes. "Please, I'll pay you. I know you need it."

I pulled away. (It was true, but I was a little miffed by that statement.)

She pulled at my robe. "Ok, what do you want?"

I pulled away and tried to put on my underwear. She pushed me, and I tumbled back onto the bed. She climbed on top of me as I scampered back. She wore a look of desperation. I pleaded with her, but she countered with her own pleas.

I noticed her robe hanging open. She caught my eye. "Oh, my, you are something...after all I've been through."

I pushed her off. But she grabbed my arm and stuffed my hand into her robe. "Ok, ok, here."

My body stiffened as I felt her breast.

She smiled. "Ok, if this is what it takes."

I pulled my hand out. She countered by slipping her robe off her shoulders. She again put my hand on her breast. It feltso good, but yet so wrong as well. I pulled away. She huffed and slammed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me and lowered her breast to my mouth. I sucked on her big, meaty nipple...slowly at first, and then I forgot about everything and really got into it.

I was a little disappointed when she finally pulled her breast away from me. She started slowly sliding down my body and dropped her feet onto the floor. She stood, but bent down and pulled at my robe. When she grabbed my cock, I felt my face flush. I was hard again. She seemed amused, flipping my robe aside. "You are going to help me?" she asked, sticking her tongue out and slithering it along the shaft of my cock. She continued to lick at me while waiting for an answer. "I don't like doing this, but say yes, and I'll suck you dry."

I didn't know just what I was agreeing to, but I finally agreed. (Anything to feel those lips wrap around my cock.)

"Good. Now lets take care of this," she said, unwrapping her hair. She eased forward and took my cock into her mouth. I didn't have anything to judge her by (I'd had sex with a couple of girls in my Nova, but neither of them wanted to do this), but it was by far the best feeling ever. I propped up on my elbows so I could also watch her. Her soft lips, her velvet tongue, swirling around, her bedroom eyes looking up my way. It was all too much. It wasn't long before I warned her that I was close. She moved up and used her hand while still holding her lips around the head of my cock. I was surprised to feel her lips tighten as my cum started flowing. She continued to suck and lick at my cock, although she had a sour look on her face.

"See, I'm not a bad partner," she said, after wiping her face with a towel.

She scampered into the bathroom and washed up. When she came back, she cleaned me off. Now that I'd had sexual relief and, as much as I loved what just happened and wanted a million more (I had to get a better car), I was back to wanting out.

We made her bed, and she started talking about our partnership. I think Rebecca could feel my immediate apprehension.

She climbed on top of me again, her breasts hanging from her chest. "Please, I need a partner. I need that camera. You can break in.... Yeah, they always go out drinking on Saturdays. Just get his truck keys and look through the truck in the garage. He probably wouldn't bring it into the house where wifey might find it. Oh my! Speaking of her.... Yeah, you could fuck her. Right, been reading the newspapers?" Her face lit up. Her plan was already being tweaked.

I nodded, but just because I had been reading the papers, I didn't like where this was heading at all.

"Yeah, we'll get you a ski mask. Yeah, my husband's warned me about that ski mask maniac robber, because he's even raped. The last time he raped a mother and daughter at gunpoint, while the man of the house watched, tied to a chair."

(I had been reading about it. It was all over the papers. Every time I read it, I said that I hope someone shoots this fucking guy. He was just a scum bag that breaks into people's houses, ties up the occupants and, if there was a female or females that caught his fancy.... I mean, he's not even original.)

"Sure, you could take him by surprise and tie him up and make him watch as you fuck his pretty wife...."

"Wait, wait, wait...!" I said, raising my voice. "That's not going to happen."

"Wait until you see her. She's younger, with bigger tits (and I've seen how you like big tits)." She shook hers in my face.

"Still, not going to happen."

"Ok, Ok, suit yourself, but you're still going to rob them. You keep whatever you want, just get me that camera. I just figured that you'd have a gun, and she'd think you were that masked maniac, and she'd do whatever you wanted.... I know I would."

She slid down my body and gripped my cock before she slid off and grabbed me by the balls...tightly.

"I mean, I just sucked your cock and swallowed your cum. You are going to help me, right?" She asked me again. I nodded quickly as she applied more pressure. "Good. Let's sleep on it, and you'll see that I make a good partner."

I woke up hardly refreshed, as it had been a long night of tossing and turning. Rebecca was in the shower. I looked around for my clothes. They were gone. Rebecca came out and said something about breakfast. I showered (at her direction) and found that robe again. I followed the scent of bacon into the kitchen.

After breakfast, she promised to keep me entertained. She kept calling me"partner." She started by letting me pick her bikini for the pool, tellingme that she wanted me to be happy. I picked a skimpy white one. I also gotto watch her change into it. It was a nice start to the day.

I had some swim shorts in my bag (she said she was washing my clothes) that I changed into and then we spent a lot of time in and out of the pool. Ienjoyed the out time because it meant I got to rub on her suntan lotion. I used my "happy" freedom to spread it everywhere.

After lunch, I was getting a little horny so I decided to test her limits.I led her over to this love swing and started asking her a lot of personal question about sex. She started a little slowly, but then the stories flowed. I'm not sure if they were true, but her stories about experimenting with other girls in college really got me going.

I asked her about the two men. She wouldn't say much, but she did say thatall week she had been bringing coffee down to the men. Every day they had an outfit (cheerleader, nurse, school girl, hooters girl) for her to wear, and she'd have to change into it and pass around the coffee.

"And Friday, they made me wear a small white t-shirt and that's it."

"Really?" I said, wondering what was so special about that.

"Well, when I came out to start my rounds, that asshole Chuck hit me with aspray of water from this garden hose. It nearly disintegrated that damn shirt. I tried to go back and get my clothes, but the door was locked. They made me pass out coffee like that. It was so humiliating."

She shook her head, noticing my hardon tenting my shorts. "God, you should work construction."

"Don't know about that, but I have wood." I grabbed her arm and stuck herhand down my shorts. She tried to pull away (I'm sure my lame one-liner didn't help), but she finally relaxed and jerked me for a little while and then I pulled on her bikini top's tie. She pulled away and ran into the house.

I followed, picking up her bikini along the way. We played hide and seekuntil I found her in the laundry room wrapped in a large white towel. Shestarted the washer and sat on it. She had a sly look on her face, asking me if I'd ever eaten pussy before. I just shook my head, but knew an invitation when I heard it. I ripped her towel off. She giggled, and I lifted her legs. I fell forward and dove in. My first taste of pussy, and it tasted more of chlorine (from the pool) then anything. I didn't really know what I was doing (but I'd seen a few pornos), so I followed her instructions. She seemed to like small circles around her meaty clit. I think I brought her to an orgasm or two. At least, she sounded like I did good.

I asked her to return the favor. Though she rolled her eyes, she did spin me around and pull my shorts down and start sucking on me, but, after a couple of minutes, she ran away again.

Her games went on and on.

I knew she was toying with me, but I was having my fun. It was a little strange because I could tell she didn't really want to be doing all this, but that added to the excitement. I got her to give me a fashion show, a lap dance, and a terrific erotic massage.

As the day turned into night, I ordered her to masturbate with a dildo and -- just for kicks -- a banana. She had me horny as hell because she said I could do anything to her (except for anal play, due to soreness), but she wouldn't let me cum.

"Not until I have that camera," she kept telling me. "And then I'll suck and fuck you dry...or you can have his sexy wife do it."

I cringed every time she said that, because I had no intentions of robbing anyone, let alone raping some innocent woman. I just couldn't seem to tell her or get away from her. (Maybe I was having way too much fun.)

It was finally midnight. Rebecca suggested we get ready. "Just remember, you get that camera, and I'm yours. Anytime my husband is away, I'll be your little pet. You can even buy me a dog collar and chain, and fuck whatever hole you want, whatever, just get me that camera."

I couldn't speak. (It was like a dream come true.)

"Well, let's get dressed, although it might feel funny to have clothes on since you had me naked, or almost, for most of the day." She giggled and walked down the hall.

I looked to the front door. It was decision time. I wanted to leave but I just couldn't move. (I also didn't have my car keys because they were in my missing pants pocket.)

She came back into the living room a couple of minutes later. "What the fuck? We should get going. Like I said, they should be passed out by now."

"I-I-I can't."

"You what?" she snapped.

"Can't." My eyes were already watering.

"Now listen here, you pussy," Rebecca said, standing in front of me, hands on hips, stark naked. "I need you to get that camera. You said you would. I, ah, played.... Just look at me. Naked. Christ! I stuck a banana up my puss.... Now you owe me, that's how it works."

The evil in her glare scared me even more. I brushed past her and scampered to the door. "You go get it." (I intended to run home and get my spare car keys.)

"Ok, have fun in prison," she answered back.

"Prison?" I wondered, looking back over my shoulder, as I stood, my hand on the doorknob.

"That's right, that's where you're going if you walk out on me now."

I was bewildered. "But, what did I do?"

She sneered at me. "You raped me."

Her words hit like a slap in the face. I just shook my head.

"Yeah, you did, that's what I'll say." She held her bruised wrists up. "I've got to tell my husband something in the morning."

"But I didn't...."

"Ever hear of DNA? Yours is everywhere. Remember that towel I wiped my face on? You think I swallowed that stuff?"

(Oh Shit!) "I'll deny it. I mean, I'll tell them what really happened."

"Really.... Who do you think everyone's going to believe, especially when I tell them how you had me strip at gunpoint and forced me to suck and about how you tied me up and anally raped me over and over...."

(Where was that gun? With my finger prints.) "Ok!" I shouted. "Ok, I get it." I knew I was no longer running the show and wondered if I had been at all.

"Good. Now dry those fucking tears and get in my bedroom, we got to get dressed and get going."

*************************************

I found myself on my way to Chuck's house. Rebecca drove. She knew where they lived (she'd been over there for a business supper, and it wasn't far). She also gave me the clothes I was now wearing: long pants, a pullover, ski mask, and gloves -- all black. A large sack, a hefty flashlight, several lengths of rope, and a couple of scarves made up my burglar equipment. I looked to my lap, staring at the black gun and my tire iron. I prayed that I didn't have to use them.

I found myself standing outside Chuck's house. Rebecca acted as lookout. She said she'd hit the horn if there was trouble.

"What am I doing?" I wondered, as I made my way over a fence into the back yard. It was dark, but then a light clicked on. It freaked me a bit (but I figured it was on a motion sensor), so I picked up the pace. Following Rebecca's plan, I raced over to the sliding door and pried it open with my tire iron. I was in.

Rebecca told me the floor plan so, using my flashlight, I made my way straight to the bedroom. The door was ajar, and I could hear snoring. I hoped they drank a lot. I stood outside the door. My heart was pounding. I knew once I made my way through the doors there was no turning back. I suddenly saw myself in an orange prison jumpsuit with numbers on the front and back.

"Fuck, this ain't worth it." I scrambled back to the sliding door, but then I thought about Rebecca and saw my name in the newspaper with "rapist" after it -- so back I went.

I stood, frozen, at the bedroom door remembering how big Chuck was. I cursed and turned around. Now I saw Rebecca wearing that dog collar, waiting to fulfill my every command. Back I went. This went on three or our times, each time with different visions. Finally, my pride took over. After last night's performance in the closet, I just wanted to prove to myself that I wasn't a total pussy.

With my tire iron in my right hand, and gun in the left, I crept into the moonlit bedroom like, well, like a thief in the night. There were two figures sleeping in the bed. Using the moon's light and the loud snoring, I found Chuck. I went over to his side.

"What the...!" He screamed, lunging out at me. On instinct, I hit him with the tire iron.

"Honey...honey?" His wife was stirring. I jumped on the bed and pressed the gun to her head as she was about to scream. I pulled out a scarf and gagged her. Then I rolled her over and used some rope to tie her hands. I was thankful to hear Chuck moaning (at least I didn't kill him). I jumped down and tied his hands behind his back. He started coming around and began fighting me when, after gagging him, I was tying his feet, but I managed to get them tied and brought them up and tied them to his hands. I wasn't a Boy Scout, so I hoped the knots held.