9 Stone Cum Queen at the Barbeque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Small Dave looked like a man who had lost his job.

Small Dave looked like a man who had just seen The English football team lose the World Cup Final to Germany on Penalties.

Small Dave looked like a man who realised he had never satisfied his wife and never would.

He looked full of hate.

I lean across and whisper in his ear. He can see down my tits. I say, "At half past seven I will make an excuse to go outside and I will go behind the shed. You can come out ten minutes after that and spray my perfect tits with your cum."

Like Thick Dave before him he wants to fuck me, but he wants to fuck me out of spite not lust. I walk away before he can speak.

My tits sway side to side.

My ass sways side to side.

I am wearing my fuck boots.

It was true that the dick I saw fucking 12 Stone Fat Tits was the second biggest I had ever seen. The biggest dick I've ever seen or fucked will feature in my tenth story. It's a ffreak of nature. I will try and get into my ass hole but it will be too huge it just won't go in.

I walk over to 11 Stone Anal Angel who is standing by her husband Nervous Dave, who is cooking at the barbeque.

Anal Angel is an amazing statuesque six foot 30 year old black woman with long beaded hair. She has full lips and C cup tits that are perky and sit up straight to greet me. She is wearing a long blue dress that covers up her amazing long slender legs with red high heels. The dress hugs her perfect sticky out ass.

Anal Angel loves her ass. I love her ass. Everybody loves her ass, which is just as well as she loves nothing more than to get fucked up her shit hole.

Make no mistake 11 Stone Anal Angel loves it up the anus so much it's like she never knew what a cunt hole was invented for.

We all talk for a while and the Anal Angel moves away to talk to Fat Tits and Skanky and 10 Stone Blonde Pussy.

I talk to Nervous Dave for a while. I try to talk to him about what he likes to do in bed but he gets very nervous. That's how he got his name.

"I...I...l..l..like to d...do it up the b...b...bum." He stutters out.

"Oh well you're married to the right girl then! Anal Angel loves to be fucked up the arse!" I exclaim.

"R...really? We....we...never...e..e..ever..."

It is worth pointing out at this point that 11 Stone Anal Angel isn't her real name.

"My god that is so strange because in all the time I've know Anal Angel she's absolutely adored being fucked hard and rough up her ass-hole. In fact she told me she lost her ass virginity before she lost her cunt virginity. She'd always been obsessed with sticking things up her shitter and when she was eighteen her first boyfriend asked if he could make love to her. She replied, 'we could make love but what I've really dreamt of for the longest time is a hard rough ass-fucking.' Anal Angel has told me several times that she does occasionally let men screw her cunt but that it does nothing for her and that she never, can you believe it, never got an orgasm from a straight ahead pussy fucking. She says she knows how to spread her cheeks wide and reckons when fully oiled she can get almost any size cock to slide in her sweet chocolate rosebud. She says she knows how to angle her ass so the pumping cock really hits her G Spot. She says she comes like a fucking freight train. Some times she uses me as her lubricant. In fact that was the first time I saw someone else get ass fucked. She phoned me up about six years ago. I was 21 and had only been ass-fucked once myself. She said '9 Stone. I've got two absolute stallions coming round to tear into my backside and I'm worried I may not be able to take them if I don't get them properly wet. I get round her house as soon as I can and when I arrive she has her perfect shelf-like ass high in the air to great me. I get down on my knees and give her rim the sweetest licking. I take my time and tease her good. I make sure I lubricate her lovely shit-hole with the juice from her sopping wet cunt. Then the two guys arrive. I am told by Anal Angel to get out of the way. She wants all the cock for her ass and doesn't want to share it with anybody. These guys who were about to ass-fuck your future wife had big dicks. I would have been scared to let them anywhere near my tight ass hole. I sat on a chair and fingered myself for two hours whilst your wife got fucked up the ass time and time again by these two well-hung thugs. They didn't care how hard they rammed her and she didn't care how hard she got rammed. Everytime they came I was allowed to clean their dicks. They would come over to my chair with their still hard dicks stinking of cum and your wife's ass and I would lick it up lick a cheap slut. I've never seen a woman take such an ass pounding as she did that night. I wonder why she's stopped though? Maybe she's learnt how to achieve orgasm by cunt fucking? Maybe you make her come everytime by fucking her from the front? Or maybe she just loves you?"

Nervous Dave looks like his been given the best present in the world only to have someone break it right in front of his eyes.

Nervous Dave looks like he has never known true happiness.

Nervous Dave looks like he wishes he could just fuck his wife's ass but now knows he can't and that every other man can.

I lean over. I make sure he can see my fantastic white boobs. I whisper, "At seven thirty I will make an excuse and go behind the shed. At a quarter to eight I want you to come out. I will have my tits out and will be on my knees. I want you to cover my jugs with your jizz."

As I walk away I know he watches my beautiful ass and I know how much he wants to fuck it.

I am wearing my fuck boots.

As I walk into the house I pass by 10 Stone Blonde Pussy. Now listen to me. 10 Stone Blonde Pussy is the sexiest girl I know. She has the cutest face and shoulder length hair that she always wears with a slide in the fringe. She is the same age as me, 27 and today she is wearing a short summer dress with tiny flowers. She wears strappy sandals with 3 inch heels. She has a generous curvy body that you could never call fat. She has big floppy E Cup tits. I love it when she lets me stroke and fondle her big knockers. She has a great big rounded ass.

None of that is why she is the sexiest girl I know though. She is the sexiest girl I know because she just is.

It's the way she walks.

The way she laughs.

The way she sucks cock.

And its what she did on the 1st of May 2005.

On the 1st of May 2005 she made me do the filthiest thing I have ever done.

After I did the filthiest thing she did it back to me.

I will tell you about it in my fifteenth story for Literotica.

I tell her husband when I find him outside the toilet.

He is called Dave but you knew that already. Lets call him Blonde Dave because he is blonde too.

I tell him about the filthiest thing I've ever done. I tell him how I did it to his wife.

I tell him about the filthiest thing she did to me too.

He is shocked as I was.

You probably wouldn't be shocked you filthy cunt.

Think of the filthiest thing you can think off. Think of doing it to your wife or girlfriend. Wank yourself off then come back. I'll still be here. This story still has a way to go.

Blonde Dave is desolate.

Blonde Dave is crushed.

Blonde Dave is hard as a rock.

Blonde Dave realises he is married to the filthiest piece of street skank in London.

He is staring at my tits.

I say, "Would you like to get your revenge by unloading your hot stinky spunk over big bangers."

He says, "Very much."

I say, "I can make my tits feel like a cunt. I can push them together around your cock and make the feel like a cunt for you. Meet me behind the shed at ten to eight and I'll show you how."

The barbeque went on. Eventually it got cold outside and we all ended up in the living room. There was Thick Dave, Small Dave, Nervous Dave and Blonde Dave. There was 7 Stone Skanky Slut, 14 Stone Fat Tits, 11 Stone Anal Angel and 10 Blonde Pussy.

Which one of my friends would you like to fuck the most.

Would you like to fuck Skanky Slut, who probably likes pussy more than you and has not tits to speak of. Do you think you could teach her something with that cock of yours? Or are you a girl who would like her clit teased by Skanky Sluts skilful tongue.

Would you like to fuck Fat Tits. She's just a big fat goth who craves the biggest cock she can find. Is your cock big enough for her. Would you like to ram her hard and let loose over her big white ass? If you have a small cock perhaps you could just dream of watching one of your big cocked friends trying to split her apart.

Would you like to fuck Anal Angel. She only really likes it up the ass. Would you be kind enough to fuck this brown girls shit hole? If you said I want to fuck you cunt she would refuse. She would say, 'I want you to do it up my ass.'

Would you like to fuck Blonde Pussy. I've told you so little about her but you have to take my word for it. She is the filthiest of them all. She would suck you dry.

Let me know which one you would fuck and how you would do it.

The guys look at me, full of hate and lust.

They look at their wives full of hate and lust.

At seven twenty five I make my excuses and walk outside. I love the feel of my sexy fuck boots. I love the feel of my big tits under the tight cashmere jumper. I love my body. I know that all four men will spray me. I will be absolutely cum drenched tonight.

I walk behind the shed. There is a gap of four feet between the fence and the shed.

I get on my knees.

In my four previous stories I have managed to get fucked in the face and the cunt as well as getting finger fucked in the ass. However I never took any clothes off.

Only in the third story did I let my knickers fall to my knees.

Now for the first time I will undress a little. I pull my tight cashmere jumper over my head.

I stroke my shoulders and arms. I run my hands over my warm skin.

My bra is pink, lacy and see-through.

I reach behind and unhook the clasp.

The bra comes undone and my breasts fall free.

I love the feeling of having my breasts free. The sunlight kisses the smooth tight skin of my tits. A cool breeze makes the nipples hard.

I get my mobile phone out of my purse. It smells of cunt because I like setting it to vibrate and sticking it up my snatch.

I ring 132 Pound Slut Mom. She is American, so lets do her weight in pounds right? She is my disciple, she is my honey bunny, she is my treacle, she is my slave.

When she answers I say, "Darling, I have my top off. I have my bra off. My tits are out in the sun. I am on my knees behind a garden shed. Four men have promised to ejaculate over my tits. Afterwards I will not clean it off. I will slip my jumper back on try and get back to my place as quickly as possible. I will meet you there and change into my pink stilettos. Then I will allow you, that's right I will allow you, to lick every last drop of cum off my tits. You will lick me entirely clean and swallow every last drop of these four men's cum."

I will tell you wether she does a good job of cleaning me up in my next story.

My heart beats faster. My pussy starts to tingle with anticipation. I hear the back door open. It must be Thick Dave coming out to wank over me.

My nipples could cut diamonds.

When he comes around the corner of the shed he already has his cock out and in his hand. It is fully erect. He has a nice 8 inch cock. I would love to have it in my mouth. I would love to have my cunt satisfied after all this dirty talk, but not today.

He starts to wank faster when he sees this beautiful whore kneeling down in the dirt for him. My knees are apart. My skirt has ridden half way up my thighs. He can see my sexy high heeled knee high boots. My top half is naked. I stroke my beautiful boobs. I pinch my nipples.

He says, "Jesus, where did you come from? How can you be like you are?"

I say, "Aim for my tits that's all I ask. Aims straight for my tits and try to cover them."

I like to think the single row of pearls helps push him over the edge.

I say, "That's it honey, just let go."

I say it in the kindest tone with the most comforting eyes.

He sighs and lets his cum go in a beautiful arch that sears right across my rack. He leaves perfect line of spunk across both tits. He pumps again and leaves another long trail crossing the first one.

He squirts six times in all.

He provides a good load of cum. I am already happy with the amount of cum on my tits.

Oh my cunt quivers so! I wish I had a dildo or something to sit on whilst I receive all this cum.

I say to Thick Dave, "Fuck your wife hard tonight. Teach her a lesson. Think of me, now fuck off."

Thick Dave leaves.

I play with the goo on my tits.

Small Dave comes out.

He sees me on my knees in my fuck boots. He sees my tits with a load of spunk across them.

"That's right," I say. "Thick Dave has already shot across my tits. You're number two. Get your small cock out and get hard."

Thick Dave gets his small cock out, it is small. He wanks and gets it hard.

I say, "You have always struggled to satisfy with your small cock haven't you? You can satisfy me though baby. If you come right in between my tits, you will satisfy me and your small cock will make me happy."

He is wanking his cock so hard.

"Right here," I point in between my tits. "Aim right here, honey."

He gets in close.

I say, "My cunt is tighter than your wife's. Everybody's cunt is tighter than your wife's."

He shoots.

Well, he doesn't shoot exactly.

He squirts and dribbles cum in between my tits. The first gloop is high and gets on my beautiful pearl necklace. His spunk is thick and creamy. He manages three bursts. He has thick lumpy cum that runs very slowly down the crack between my perfect boobs.

I say, "Deny your wife. Only come on her face until she learns to appreciate your tiny cock. When you do come on her face think of me, covered in cum behind the garden shed in my fuck boots."

He leaves.

So much cum.

So much cum on pretty little me. My cunt aches so much. I wish somebody was were here who could soothe my aching cunt.

Nervous Dave comes round the side of the shed.

He sees my neat black skirt riding halfway up my thighs. He sees my sexy fuck boots.

He sees my beautiful cum soaked tits.

"That's right Dave. Two men have already covered my tits but I can see some gaps for you. My left nipple is still dry."

Nervous Dave gets his cock out and starts wanking.

I say, "Think of your wife's black ass. Think of your wife's hole and think of all the manned that have rammed their cock up it. Think of what she doesn't let you have. Think of all those big dicks going in and out of your wife's shitter."

He is breathless. His cock is ok. It is 8 inches when erect.

"Right here baby." I point to my left nipple.

"Humiliate me." I say.

He lets go.

Unlike Small Dave he pumps hard. He comes in close and I allow his helmet to connect with my left nipple.

He pushes his bell-end into my tit whilst it still pumps its third, fourth and fifth squirt. He moves his cum around with his cock, massaging it into the tit. The cum is still dribbling out a little.

He pulls away but a string of sticky cum still connects his cock to my wet tit.

"That was fantastic, Dave. So delicious, I'm so grateful."

Dave is gasping. There is still a little cum creeping out from his cock tip.

Cum is literally dripping from my nipples.

I say, "Never fuck your wife's ass. If you want to fuck a woman up the ass give me a call. I know some women who would love to let you put your 8 inch dick up their hole. When you fuck them, you can think of me, humiliated behind a shed with three men's cum over her."

Nervous Dave leaves.

Oh I need something up my snatch so much, but this is the game I play. I deny others. I tease others and I tease myself. I deny myself.

Blonde Dave turns up.

He is aghast.

"Three men," I say. "Can you believe that? Three men have cum on my tits. You will be the fourth man inside twenty minutes to come on my tits. Have you ever, in all your life known such a skanky whore as me."

He gets his dick out. It's average but it's fine.

I say, "I can make my tits feel like a cunt. I can push them together and you can put your cock in between and they will feel like a cunt. Do you want to try?"

Somebody emailed me and asked, "How can you make your tits feel like a cunt, when they are dry and there is no pussy juice."

I replied, "I make them feel like a dry cunt. Like a tight cunt isn't that ready for you."

My tits will feel like a cunt for Blonde Dave but they will feel like the wettest cunt ever.

Dave puts his shaft in between my tits. His cock lies against the cum of three other men. I get my hands and push them tight together. I make my tits as tight as possible for him.

I say, "Fuck my tits."

He starts to fuck my tits. He slides his cock up and down. The cum of three men makes my tits feel like a tight, wet cunt that has been fucked three times.

I say, "Fuck my tits."

He fucks my tits.

I say, "Fuck my tits."

His bell end hits my chin.

He puts his hands on my shoulders to fuck me better.

I say, "Fuck my tits."

He fucks my tits roughly.

He treats me roughly and with no respect at all.

I say, "I did the filthiest thing ever to your wife. Much filthier than what we are doing now. Much filthier than you titty fucking a woman in a garden with your wife less then 5 yards away. Much filthier then your cock mixing with the cum of three men inbetween my gorgeous tits."

He fucks me hard. His helmet keeps hitting my head and knocking it backwards.

I say, "Fuck my tits."

He does, very hard.

I sat, "Please cum. Please aim straight for my tits. Please finish this slut off."

He pulls away and ejaculates very much like Thick Dave. Long elegant bursts. Four long shots. His cum lands on top of other cum. There are layers of cum.

Layer upon layer of gorgeous cum on my tits.

I say, "Thank you, I am grateful."

I say, "Think of the filthiest thing. Think of the whore before you. Covered in cum and wearing her best fuck boots. Think of this as you fuck your beautiful slut wife tonight."

I am so covered.

I am drenched.

I feel humiliated.

I feel violated.

I feel glorious.

Here I am.

12