90% True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
836 Followers

I could feel myself getting close, and said so. Jen had been watching from the padded chair and idly toying with her pussy. "In me, in me!" she cried and I withdrew from Nina, drawing a slight moan of disappointment from the blonde. I moved over to my girlfriend and grabbed her by the knees. Not even bothering to let her get out of the comfortable chair, I shoved her knees up towards her chest. She fell back in the half circle chair, and she brought her hands up to squeeze her nipples. In one slick motion I buried my cock halfway into her wet cunny. It only took me a dozen or so thrusts before I groaned and slammed myself fully to the hilt in her wet pussy. Then I released. It felt like a torrent of my essence released into her as I cried out wordlessly. I kept pumping as I came, unloading more and more of my hot white cream into Jen.

Then finally I was done, spent, and exhausted. I fell away from her to sit on the floor, my back against the bed. Nina wasted no time though and quickly knelt in front of the chair. The blonde quickly began eating Jen's pussy. Her tongue brought Jen to orgasm and the brunette cried out as Nina licked as much of my cum out of her as possible.

Finally Nina finished her licking and then sat back. She, like me, sat on the floor leaning against the bed. All three of us were panting and gasping for breath, fully satiated. I looked at the clock and said, "Huh, we still have a good thirty minutes or so until Rich gets here, at the least. You girls wanna take a shower and clean up?"

The two girls looked at each other and grinned mischievously. Jen said to Nina, "I don't know Nina, it might be weird being in the shower with a guy there this time."

Nina laughed and shrugged, "I'm sure we can make it fun even with him intruding."

- - -

"No!" Ann cried, fingering her pussy and pinching her nipple. "You can't start a story now about shower sex. You know how I love shower sex."

I smiled at my wife and shrugged. She rolled over and began attacking me and it was quite a little while later that I was in the shower, rinsing sweat and sex off my body that I recalled that when I'd started this part of the story, Ann had said that we wouldn't have to have sex again.

My wife was so ridiculous sometimes.

rhev
rhev
836 Followers