90% True Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
836 Followers

Nina turned then, spinning in the bed so that she was facing me. It was a tight fit with all four of us laying in the queen sized bed, but the fact that the mattress was flush with the floor made it seem wider. Nina wrapped an arm around me and pulled me in for a kiss. I let my hands roam across her curvy body as we made out.

Behind her I could hear Jen and Heather likewise getting very friendly with each other. This continued for some time. Nina and I, Heather and my girlfriend. I couldn't say exactly when things ratcheted up to that next notch, but it was probably when the cabin started to finally warm up.

Nina flipped the blankets off her body and said, "Okay, I can't take anymore!" Then she pushed me over onto my back. My cock, thick and hard pointing straight up and already leaking clear precum from the long period of foreplay.

The other two girls looked over as she threw her leg over my hips and settled above me. "I'm so wet," she murmured as she reached down between her legs and guided the head of my cock to her swollen and wet pussy lips. I groaned as she rubbed the head against her lips, wetting it with her copious juices.

Jen chuckled and I heard her whisper something to Heather. I would have ignored it but I heard my name. I turned my head and asked, "What was that baby?"

I groaned and threw my head back as that was the moment that Nina chose to slide slowly down my shaft. Her hot wet sheath took my cock slowly as she let the weight of her body slide downwards.

Heather answered my question, "Jen just told me not to worry, that you almost never cum when you're on the bottom."

Nina gasped as her body met mine and I was fully engulfed inside her wetness. My hands came up to run from the V shaped pubic hair up her soft stomach to her full breasts. I pinched her nipples lightly and groaned as Nina began to slide up my body and rock her pussy across my cock. "I don't know," I said through the bliss I was feeling, "Nina's really working it."

Heather gasped and moaned loudly and I turned my head again to see that Jen's had slid two fingers into Heather. Jen seemed to be trying to pump her fingers at the same speed that Nina was riding my cock. I heard my dark haired girlfriend whisper into Heather's ear, "Tell him sugar, tell him what you want."

Nina's hips were moving faster, fucking me harder and quicker as I watched the two women next to me. Heather gasped and panted as Jen's fingers picked up speed. I could hear a wet squelching noise as she finger fucked the redhead mercilessly. It was true that I rarely came when I was on the bottom, but the display I was watching was really turning me on, and Nina's tight wet snatch was rocking and milking my cock with great skill.

"Tell me what?" I moaned as my hands squeezed and toyed the the soft globes of Nina's breasts. I could feel the insistent need welling up in my core as she slammed her hips down into me faster and faster. I could feel a trickle of her wet juices rolling down my testicles, and it only turned me on even more to know she was that wet.

Heather began gasping and panting as Jen's mouth clamped down on one of her nipples, sucking it in as she continued to finger fuck the redhead. But Heather turned her head towards me and gasped out, "Jen said... ahh... ahh... god I'm so close.... she said that....right there Jen, right there!" She was distracted as an orgasm from Jen's fingers overtook her, but she cried out, "Jen said that I could fuck you!" Then her body exploded and her back arched. Her head inches from me, she cried out and clenched at Jen as she came around her fingers.

"Pinch my nipples," Nina commanded as her breathing came hard and fast. I did so and her wild bucking increased even further for a few moments before she slammed her hips down on me and joined Heather in orgasmic bliss. The wetness I felt on my shaft and balls multiplied greatly as Nina came above me.

I had realized by this point that Nina was an occasional squirter. Something I'd read about in an issue of Playboy adviser, but really didn't know anything about. But my sexual experience was limited to three women at that point so it didn't seem that unusual to me.

Nina cried out softly as her body shook and trembled above me. I could feel her cunny squeezing my cock as her hot fluid flowed out onto me. The scent of Nina's musk filled the loft as her wetness washed down my balls and inner thighs.

I bucked my hips up into her as she lay atop me gasping and panting from her orgasm, "Nina," I whispered, "I'm so fucking close."

Nina muttered to Heather, "You can have him next time," and then she dismounted me. I moaned in displeasure as her hot pussy withdrew from me. But I quickly realized why. Nina's mouth wrapped around my cock and she began jerking my cock quickly as her tongue swirled around the fat head.

Jen licked her fingers and explained to Heather, "Nina loves cum. She wants Pete in her mouth."

Heather nodded and I groaned as Nina's hand stroked faster and faster, bringing me to my eventual conclusion. If she was bothered by the taste of her own wetness on me, I couldn't tell. I simply let my head fall back and enjoyed the sensations. In no time I gripped the sheets and exploded in her mouth. Nina sucked and swallowed, moaning as if she was getting great pleasure out of the taste or feel of me cumming in her mouth.

"I want a turn now," Heather said as she watched Nina lick every drop from my dick.

I groaned and said, "Don't I get time to recuperate?"

- - -

Ann stopped my story as her mouth fell around my swollen cock, "I want a taste now," she said with a wink as she began stroking my cock. I sighed and knew that my wife wouldn't let me recuperate after I came. She was a harsh lover and kept at me until I was hard again.

I did the only thing I could think of, "Wait, aren't you going to ride me first? Seems like if you want to follow the story..."

Ann didn't need convincing and it wasn't long till the two of us were replaying that scene between Nina and myself from so long ago.

rhev
rhev
836 Followers
12