90% True Ch. 08

Story Info
Heather gets a second chance at her first time.
6.2k words
4.72
60.7k
9

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
834 Followers

Chapter 08 -- Heather's Request

- - -

Author's Note - This chapter of the largely group sex category is a little hard to classify. Heather isn't technically a virgin in the strictest sense of the word. But she's hoping to relive her only other experience with a man, when she did lose her virginity. As such it felt like this was the closest category to fit into... this or romantic couplings. I hope that my readers enjoy it at least as much as the other chapters in the story. Don't forget to vote and leave comments! :)

- - -

One thing I haven't figured out about marriage is the ebb and flow of your partner's sexual appetites. Ann had been insatiably horny for days, but after my last story we had some great sex and then went to sleep. After that we went a few days where there just wasn't any sexual contact between us. For no reason that I could determine either, we just sort of got into other things.

She went out to a friends one night and didn't get home till I was already asleep. Another night I was up late watching a movie. A third night we both just seemed to fall asleep as soon as we were in bed. I suspected that there may be a biological reason behind it, but I didn't keep track of her cycle and had no urge to ask or find out.

The up shot of this was that after almost a week of incidental celibacy, I finally had to ask her. "Is there a reason we haven't had sex in the last few days?" I said one night as she climbed beneath the sheets.

She smiled at me and shook her head, "I was actually wondering the same thing myself. Are you in the mood?"

I flipped the covers back and showed her the erection I had, answering her question that way. She grinned, "Well, I suppose if you wanted to tell me more of your story..."

I groaned, I was horny now. I looked over at our collection of pornographic videos and dvds we kept in our bedroom. A noticeable layer of dust was now covering them where they sat on a top shelf in the closet. "How about I just pop in a movie and we fool around?" I suggested.

She shook her head again, "Nope, I want more story. Last I remember, you and Nina had just had sex, then you came in her mouth. Then Heather wanted a turn." She cuddled up against me, throwing a leg over my thigh as she wiggled slightly.

I knew there was no arguing with her, not if I wanted to have sex tonight at least ...

- - -

"Don't I get time to recuperate?" I asked as Heather said she wanted a turn with me. All three women laughed. "I'm serious!" I said in a mock whining voice. Nina, swallowing the hot load of cum I'd deposited in her mouth moved back up so that she was level with me.

She hugged me and the four of us sort of just gathered together in the queen sized bed that was recessed into the floor of the loft. My girlfriend Jen, laughed and propped herself up on one elbow as she looked at me over Heather's body. "I told you he's got a lot of stamina, but yeah, I think he needs a little bit to recover baby."

Heather put on a mock pout and sighed, "I suppose I can wait."

Then, as much as I was enjoying being sandwiched between Heather's freckled pale body and Nina's equally light skin, I had to protest. "Okay!" I said sitting up and throwing off the covers, "This place has heated up enough, I'm starting to sweat like crazy."

I crawled over Nina as the girls giggled at me and Nina pinched my ass when I passed her. Being out from under the covers helped somewhat. The cabin was warming up quite a bit, but it was still a little cool, and goose flesh raised across my skin as my cock quickly shriveled to a flacid state.

Heather even commented on it, "Holy cow Pete, you're so small when you're not hard."

I glared, "Hey!" and covered my flaccid cock, still slick and shiny with Nina's juices and saliva. "I can't help it, some guys are showers and some guys are growers. I'm just the latter." I sat with my back against the cupboards that led into the crawlspace, a few feet from the mattress that was level with the floor.

"You know," Nina said turning to look at me, and then spooning up against Heather, sandwiching her against Jen, "Rich always said the same thing. What does that mean exactly?"

"Well," I explained, "Some guys are like me, they have small looking dicks when flaccid, but when they get aroused, they grow to their fullness. Basically there's a big change between flaccid and erect size." I wasn't taking offense at this. I knew that I had a perfectly fine sized cock. I was just a little over seven inches long and quite thick around. I'd measured it once and I was about two inches across in width. I didn't have really anything to compare it against though. The only other erect cocks I've seen in my life were either porn, or the one time that Rich and I had a little foursome with Jen and Nina. I knew I was bigger then Rich, but that's about it. I'd also done some research on the internet and it said the national average for men's erect length was between six and seven inches. So I figured I was either just over average or at the high end of normal.

Nina nodded, "Right so you and Rich are 'growers' then? Meaning you grow into your full size?"

I nodded back, "Yeah, but some guys are 'showers' meaning that even while flaccid they look around the same size as they will be when erect. So maybe if I was a shower, I'd look like I was maybe 5 or six inches long when flaccid, not, 2 or 3 inches."

Jen sat up then, and joined in the conversation, "So even 'showers' still deflate somewhat?"

I shrugged, "I guess so, I don't really know." I wasn't an expert on this topic and was basically just relating what I'd read on the internet.

There was a little break in our conversation and Heather finally broke the silence, "Well I suppose it really only matters what you're like when you're hard, right?" I smiled and nodded, and the other two girls seemed to agree. Heather continued, "Jen said that you can basically go all night long as long as you have enough of a break in between. Is that true?"

I shrugged, blushing slightly, "I suppose. I mean one weekend we went over twenty times. Though the last few times I think I was shooting air. I'll probably be good to go again in another ten minutes."

Heather smiled and stood up, stepping over Nina towards me. She turned and faced the other two women and said, "If you two don't mind, I think I'm going to take Pete down to the master bedroom for a little while?"

"Sure," Jen said as Nina nodded, "I think we'll make something to snack on and see if we can't get the fireplace going."

Nina added, "Take as long as you need."

I looked up curiously at the fair skinned, freckled redhead and asked, "I don't get a say in this I suppose?"

Jen and Nina both answered at once, "No." This simultaneous response caused all three girls to laugh again, and I had to admit that I was grinning foolishly. Heather held out her hand and helped me to my feet.

We descended the circular staircase and entered the master bedroom with the large king sized bed. I couldn't help but notice that through the glass patio doors the lights were on and the hot tub was now steaming slightly from under it's cover. She shut the bedroom door behind me and then pointed at the bathroom, "Would you mind cleaning up? You know... um... like..." She hesitated and then added with a fluster, "maybe take a shower?"

I nodded, "Of course, no problem." I guessed that she didn't want to have the taste or smell of Nina and Jen on me. I thought it was odd considering she was at least bisexual, and had probably had sex with both of them. But I wasn't going to argue.

I shut the bathroom door and locked both doors to either bedroom. After using the facilities I hopped in the smallish shower and washed off. There was a bar of soap in the shower, one of those orange ones that's supposed to be hypoallergenic. It wasn't my preferred brand. But I washed up, keeping my hair as dry as I could. My hair was very thick due to my Italian heritage, and it took a long time to dry when it was wet. I thought I'd avoid that. But I scrubbed up very well otherwise.

Afterwords I dried off with a towel I found in a small linen cabinet next to the shower, and tried to make myself presentable. My cock still lay limply, and I thought about fluffing it up, but decided against it. Hanging the towel on a hook I re-entered the master bedroom.

Heather was standing there, a silk robe about her shoulders and the room was lit with the light of a dozen candles. She'd lit them while I was in the shower of course, and the room was fairly bright considering how many flickering flames danced around the room. "I'll be back in a minute," she said as she pushed past me into the bathroom.

I lay on the large bed and relaxed, now comfortable with the temperature in the cabin as I listened to the sounds coming from the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and then the shower turn on again. However her shower was quite brief and only a few minutes after it started she opened the bathroom door. Standing in the doorway wearing her silk robe she seemed scared, hesitant.

"Would you like to come join me on the bed?" I asked patting the comforter next to me.

She bit her lip and took a step into the bedroom, then stopped. She took one more step and then stopped again. "Pete," she said, obviously nervous, "Can we just talk for a minute?"

I sat up in the bed and leaned against the large wooden headboard, "Of course Heather. No one's forcing anyone into anything." Then remembering the way I'd seen Heather and my girlfriend Jen cuddle and kiss earlier, I thought I knew what this might be about. "Is this about Jen?"

She smiled and moved to the bed, sitting on the edge, several feet from where I sat against the headboard. "No," she said as she kept her back to me, "It's about me actually." I stayed quiet and let her proceed at her own pace.

"You see," she started and then paused before continuing. "I've been pretty much just into girls for the last few years. But I don't think of myself as a lesbian. I..." She paused and bit her lip again as she looked at me. I said nothing, allowing her to continue, "I just had a bad experience with my first and only real boyfriend. I've been kinda turned off boys ever since."

"Would you like to tell me about it?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded. I held my arm out and waved her to me. She crawled up the bed and settled into the crook of my shoulder. She set her head against my shoulder and put one hand across my chest. I wrapped that arm around her back and held her, in an almost comforting way, though I was really wondering if this was going to end in sex or not.

"I was too young to have sex I think," she said softly, "I don't think I was ready, and my boyfriend was too immature. But he kept pressuring me, and I thought that's what you did. It was a little over a year ago, and some of my friends were having sex, so I thought I should too."

She sighed and I waited for her to continue at her pace, "So we came here, to this cabin of my parents, and it was supposed to be a romantic weekend. We had a nice dinner, and cuddled and talked for hours. We started fooling around, and then finally I told him to go ahead and do it. It hurt when he did, even though I can say now that he had kinda a small penis. It couldn't have even been five inches and it was kinda narrow, but I still had my hymen, and it hurt."

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. I knew that when Jen and I had sex the first time she'd already had broken her hymen when she was younger. So when Jen and I had each lost our virginity to each other, we actually both enjoyed it quite a bit. However I'd since heard from others that was pretty much not the norm, most women didn't enjoy their first time.

"It's fine," Heather lied as she continued, "But it was just that pain, and then a few moments of him thrusting, and then he came. He was wearing a condom, but he still pulled out, nervous that he'd somehow get me pregnant. I didn't enjoy it at all, but I would have been okay if he had been sweet to me afterwords."

"But he wasn't?" I asked, guessing where this was going.

She shook her head and sighed, "No, He wanted to shower right after. Then he made me shower. When I came out of the bathroom he was already dressed and said that maybe we'd better head home, that it looked like a snow storm. I was too shocked to know how to take it, so I agreed. Plus he'd driven so if I didn't go with him, he could have left me. We drove home in almost silence, and just before we got to my house I started crying. He yelled at me for that, saying that I should be happy, that I was a woman now, and he'd call me later."

Heather sniffled quietly, and I was starting to feel very uncomfortable, sensing where this was going. She took a deep breath and finished her story, "But he didn't of course. It wasn't till the Wednesday after that I heard a rumor that he was telling everyone in his school how he finally popped my cherry. When I called him that night he and I had a big fight and he said that he wasn't ready for a serious commitment. So we broke up."

Heather sighed and squeezed my chest. I hugged her and said, "I'm very sorry to hear all of that Heather. That's a really shitty thing for him to have done." I didn't know where this was going and was afraid that she was going to ask me to just talk to her all night long. My dreams of banging this sexy little ginger were pretty much dashed at this point. I hugged her again and said, "Of course we don't have to have sex. We can just talk and cuddle if you like for a while. If you want to lie to the other girls, I'll tell them whatever you want."

She pushed away from me then and looked me in the eyes. "No, Peter, you misunderstand." She slapped my chest and said, "I ... I...."

She couldn't finish her sentence, but I knew it was something more then just sex she wanted. "What is it Heather, anything you want I'll try to do for you."

She smiled at me and looked me in the eyes, "You're serious aren't you? You'll do anything I ask just to try to make me feel better, won't you?"

I nodded and she said, "You're not just trying to get laid, you really care?"

I laughed, "You just watched me fuck and then blow my load in both Jen's and then Nina's mouth. 'Gettin laid' isn't really a priority on my list. But you seem like a really nice sweet girl, and I'd be happy to help you. Just tell me what it is you want."

Heather looked down and bit her lip again, a gesture I was starting to find very endearing. She didn't look at me as she said her request. "I was thinking that maybe you could make love to me. Not just fuck me, but like... make love like we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I thought that if I had a good experience here, where that bad one happened, I could make it better somehow. I know I'll never be able to lose my virginity for the first time again, but if I could just make a pleasant memory here, I think I could cling to that one instead."

I smiled at her and lifted her chin. I kissed her lips, softly, slowly. Only after I pulled away from her did I answer, "I'd love to be your boyfriend for a while Heather."

She smiled at me and then asked, "So, uh, what do we do first? I'm really not experienced with um... guys."

I laughed, "Well, first things first, you're going to relax. If I'm going to be a 'do over' I want to do it right. But I need to know if you can trust me. I'm going to try to make this as good as I can for you, as nice and special, but also as pleasurable as possible. If you've only had sex with a guy once and it was pretty crappy, I've got big shoes to fill, and I need you to relax and trust me, ok?"

Heather nodded, and moved to take her robe off. I reached out and grabbed her hand on her shoulder, "No," I said holding it there, "Leave the robe on for now. We've got time for the rest late."

Heather giggled slightly and looked at me, then down at my still flaccid cock, "Ok, so uh... what then?"

I gently guided her to lay down on the bed, directing her as I did so, "Lay down and put your arm hands up by your head." She did so, resting her hands under her face as she lay on the bed. I climbed up behind her and sat on her thighs. I slowly began working my hands across the silk robe on her back.

Giving her a slow massage through the silk, she sighed, "Did Jen tell you how much I like back-rubs?"

I chuckled, "No, did she tell you that I give pretty good ones?" Jen hadn't told me much of anything about Heather. I hadn't even known she'd existed really until this very day. But in my experience, all women liked back-rubs. I certainly didn't mind giving them, and it seemed to relax women whenever they got one.

Heather shook her head slightly but then asked me softly, "Can we not talk about Jen? I think I want to just pretend it's you and me for a while." I nodded even though she wasn't looking at me, but was laying with her eyes closed.

I spent probably a good half an hour just letting my hands roam across her body, sliding along the silk, pressing my thumbs into her flesh. She sighed and moaned softly to show her enjoyment, and finally suggested taking off her robe. "Only if that's what you want baby," I said quietly.

She did so and then I resumed my backrub, continuing down her legs, rubbing her thighs and calves. It didn't take long before I could smell the distinct scent of her arousal. The candle light was bright enough to show that her pussy was swollen and slightly damp. The red curly hair between her thighs looked wet with her arousal and dark. This of course caused me to begin to swell, and I know she could feel my semi turgid cock as I rubbed her body over and over.

"Now?" she asked quietly. Her hips lifted slightly every time my hips pressed towards her slim buttocks.

"No, not yet." I whispered. Then leaning against her, my semi hard cock pressing into the cleft of her ass, my chest pressing against her back, I whispered into her ear, "Do you trust me?"

She gasped a little, and I could feel her ass press up against me as she nodded her head, "Yes, I do sweety, of course I trust you."

"You're going to to do what I tell you then, aren't you baby? You're going to be a good girl and do as I say, because you know I just want you to feel good, right?" I asked, lightly biting at her earlobe as I finished. She gasped again and nodded.

"Good," I said sitting up quickly and rolling off her. She looked up startled, and looked at me confused. I'm sure she was expecting me to penetrate her then, not roll away. I held a hand out to her as I rolled off the bed to stand up. "Come with me."

She rolled to the edge of the bed and stood up. I held her hands for a moment as I looked at her. Her pale flesh, where not covered in freckles was milky white and I had the sudden urge to simply lick her. It was a primal thought, a deep base instinct but I wanted to taste her, to gently bite that creamy whiteness, to make her shiver as I nibbled her flesh that never saw sunlight.

She must have seen the desire in my eyes and she grinned, "Like what you see sweety?" she asked taking one hand back from me and putting it on her hip as she cocked it outwards.

I nodded yes as my eyes devoured her form. Her hair was so red that it looked almost orange in the candle light in the room. And hung down to her breasts. Her breasts were perky a perky b cup in size, with tight hard nipples that stuck out proudly. Her areola were such a light color pink that they could barely be seen. The edges of them were slightly darker then the rest of her pale skin around her tit, and they were quite large, easily two inches across.

My gaze traveled down her flat stomach that showed just a hint of fat, no where near as toned as my girlfriend Jen, but also slimmer then Nina. My eyes stopped at the shock of orange red hair between her hips. The unkempt triangle of curly hair beckoned me, and I could see her engorged lips at the base of the triangle, peeking through the kinky hair.

rhev
rhev
834 Followers
12