90% True Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
836 Followers

I trailed off as she slapped me. "Don't say that," she whispered, "You have no idea how bad I want too. But we can't risk it." She kissed me, and though I couldn't see her face in the dark inside the tent, I knew she was considering it.

I didn't want to push her, she was right, we couldn't risk it. "Yeah, we can't." I said, my voice somewhat upset. "But baby, I have to cum... I just have too. Do you think you could maybe go down on me or something?" I really didn't want a handjob, I'm not a big fan of blowjobs, but I like handjobs even less.

"Well...." she said lightly stroking my cock, "I was thinking maybe... of...." I waited unsure where she was going with this. "I was thinking maybe we could try anal sex?" She finally whispered.

I was stunned. I'd never really brought it up to her before. But we had watched a couple porno movies and it was pretty common in the films we'd seen. "Really?" I asked. "I don't have any lube...."

She took my hand and put it between her thighs. Her pussy was literally dripping with excitement, "I've got the lube," she whispered. "I've been thinking about it a lot... that I want to try it... but we never had as good a reason to try as we do right now."

I almost shot my load right there thinking about it. Jen was finally going to let me fuck her ass! "So... how do you...."

"I want to lay on my stomach," she said taking command and rolling face down. "Put it in me till you're nice and lubed up, then switch to my butt. Just make sure you only do a few strokes... no losing control and no staying inside my pussy for more than a few seconds... just long enough to lube up, ok?"

"Are you sure about this?" I asked as she spread her legs, and laying face down, tilted her hips up a little bit.

She hummed slightly and said, "Yes, just do it before I change my mind please!"

So I knelt between her thighs and guided my swollen and pulsing cock into her soaking wet box. I slid in with so little resistance. "Holy shit, that's so good," I said as I began stroking my shaft in and out of her.

"Ok," she said with a gasp, "That feels too fucking good. Pull out now before I ask you not too."

I did so, with regret, and then just for some extra moisture, drooled onto my finger tips. I rubbed the spit into her asshole as she held her cheeks apart. "Are you ready?" I asked placing the swollen and slick head of my cock at the tight bud she presented.

"Yes, just go slow but don't stop unless I say specifically too ok?"

I said nothing but leaning forwards, began pressing the weight of my body down onto her. I felt the tip of my cock slowly penetrate her. The tight ring of muscle didn't give way at first, but she was so lubed up from my spit and my cock was likewise slick from her juices that the weight of my body made it impossible for her to resist.

In only a moment, the head of my cock slid all the way into her, and I felt that tight ring of muscle clench down on the sensitive spot behind the glans. I gasped at how tight and hot it felt. I heard her intake breath sharply and was afraid I'd hurt her.

"Too much?" I said hesitating and ready to push up and away from her.

"I said don't stop!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

I slowly continued to bear down and she made small gasping noises that sounded like pain at one point, and pleasure at others. Any time I began to hesitate she would goad me to continue, "More," or "No, don't stop" she would whisper.

Finally I was laying a top her, my balls resting against her wet slit and my cock buried to the hilt in her ass. It felt amazing, but I was surprised at what she said next, "Oh my god I can't believe how good that feels." She said.

"It doesn't hurt?" I asked.

"A little, but in a good way. It hurts a lot less than I thought it would, less than when you took my virginity." she whispered, and that comment made my cock swell, which caused her to moan slightly. Then she pushed back against me, "Go on, start fucking me."

I pushed back from her and she shuddered, "Holy fuck, that's so good!" she muttered. Then I began pushing back into her and she was moaning. I couldn't believe it, she was moaning.

"Go a little faster," she said hungrily and so I did. Faster I began pumping her ass, she seemed to have little problem taking my thick cock. "Faster!" she said as she began panting hard and heavy.

I began really giving it to her in earnest. Her gasping pants turned into a string of whispered words repeated over and over, "Oh god, oh fuck, oh yes, oh god, oh fuck, oh yes!"

Then I heard her bury her face in the bedding and begin to scream out into the pillow beneath her. "MMMMMMMOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!"

I felt her ass clutch my rod harder than before and I knew I wouldn't last long. I felt a wash of hot wet against my balls each time they slapped forwards against her and she was writhing and moaning as I built towards my climax. "Should I...." I started to ask.

She pulled her head up long enough to say, "Don't you dare pull out. Bury it inside me when you cum." Then she bit down on the blankets again to keep from yelling loud enough for the whole camp ground hearing her.

I stroked a couple more times then did shove myself all the way inside of her before unleashing. I felt my hot seed spurt inside her and I slid all the way as deep as I could go and held it there. She writhed and moaned under my body, and I could tell that she was having another orgasm. But I was beyond caring as my own sent my head blasting off into the atmosphere.

We lay like that for a while, my cock eventually ceasing to shoot. She turned her head towards me and over her shoulder began kissing me. Her hand found the back of my head and held me there as she tongue kissed me deeply. When she finally pulled away she said, "I've NEVER cum that hard Peter."

"Not even when..." I started to ask, but she cut me off.

"Never. I've never felt like that before. Never. Never Peter, never." She said pulling on my hair slightly.

I chuckled, "Ok, so we will have to try it again at some point then?"I asked.

Her tight asshole clenched around my mostly still hard cock. "Some point?" she asked, "What makes you think I'm going to let you stop now?"

Sure enough... she did not let me stop until I couldn't physically hold an erection any longer. Then thankfully, we went to the lake to wash up, and passed out in our little pup tent which now smelled undeniably of sex.

- - -

"So," Ann asked, "How many rounds did you go back then?"

"Oh baby," I answered my wife, "That was decades ago, you can't expect me to remember that do you?"

She rolled over on the bed and wiggled her cute plump butt at me, "Well, we can always do an experiment and find out what you can do now a days."

I sighed again... I think my wife has an addiction.

rhev
rhev
836 Followers
12