90% True Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
835 Followers

"Ok, here's how this is going to go. You said I get to decide what we do, so I don't want to hear any protest from you. We're going to see which one of you three can make me cum." I was interrupted by laughter at that point, and all three girls had quite a bit to say about their skills. Truthfully in the last few hours each of them had. But I ignored it and pressed on.

"One at a time, we're going to set the egg timer for sixty seconds. All three of you will make out with me for one minute each before switching to the next person. Then after each of you has had a minute and we get back to the first person, you're going to each get a minute to go down on me. After each of you has had a minute sucking on me," I paused and grinned, "That's when the game begins."

I waited and Nina smacked me, "Stop teasing tell us what your game is!"

"Ok, staying in order you roll the die. Whatever number comes up is how many minutes you have for your turn. Then you flip the coin, if it lands heads, you have that many minutes to... well... give me head. If it comes up tails, you get that tail of yours up onto me and fuck me for that many minutes. Then when the buzzer goes off, you have to let the next girl roll the die and have her turn. The winner is the one that makes me blow my load."

"Wait a second," Nina said looking at Jen, "When you say tails, do you mean...."

I shook my head, "No, not anal sex." Jen looked about to protest when I stopped her and said, "It wouldn't be fair to ask the next girl to put my dick in her mouth afterwards."

Heather made a face, "Mouth or ahem...."

I nodded and Jen agreed, "Ok good point, no anal... this time."

Heather held up the egg timer showing it to all the other girls, "You can just hit these buttons here and then start, if you hit 1 it goes one minute, 2 goes 2 minutes, etc."

I held up my hand, "Wait, one more thing, so I don't get overstimulated too quick, if you roll a five or a six on the die, I get to have my choice of something that I get to do to you instead of you doing something to me. Otherwise I think I'd cum way too quick." I wasn't actually scared of cumming too quick. I'd already ejaculated three times tonight and knew I'd last a while. But I thought it might get boring otherwise.

Heather reached out to pinch Jen's butt, "Can the two girls who are waiting their turn amuse themselves while we wait?"

I laughed and nodded my head, "as long as you're keeping one eye on the timer, sure."

Jen clapped her hands happily, "How do we do this then, what order?"

I pulled some cushions down off the couch and made myself comfortable and said, "Roll for it I guess!"

Jen snatched up the die first and threw it, "Six bitches!" Jen said, pumping her fist. Heather rolled a one and Nina a three. We had our order. Jen lept on me and began rubbing her body against me as her tongue delved into my mouth. In no time we heard a sharp *BEEP BEEP BEEP* that told us her minute was up and Nina tapped her and took her place.

Nina's body felt soft and curvy and all warm inside her soft flanell pajamas. "I'll have to take these off soon I guess?" She said as she made way after a minute for Heather.

Heathers lips and kisses were soft and tenuous. She wasn't as assured of herself the other two, who admittedly were girls I'd been fucking for a while now. But it was soft and sweet, almost chaste, and I was almost sad when it ended.

My cock was fairly hard at this point, but by the time Jen had spent a minute sucking on it and giving me a very wet sloppy blow job, it was fully erect. Nina's technique was far more skilled than Jen's, but she was also quite eager. When her minute was up, I was eager to see what Heather would do. The redhead seemed to try to be eager as well, but it was obvious she had little practice, and after the minute was up, I said "Hang on a minute before the first round of the game." Then I leaned down and whispered in Heather's ear, "Do you want me to tell you when you're doing something right or something wrong? To give you advice?"

She bit her lip and whispered back, "Maybe just a little ok?"

I smiled and nodded and she sat back a few feet. Jen was holding the die and looking excited. I could see from the way she sat that she was already aroused. Her pussy looked good enough to eat and I knew if she rolled a five or a six, I'd make her sit on my face so I could taste her. She rolled the die and it came up a four. "YES!" she said, "Maximum time, gimmie that quarter." She flipped it into the air and it came bouncing down to the carpet. "Tails, lean back baby." She said as she crawled over to me. I heard the soft beep of Heather starting to timer.

Then I groaned and let my head fall back to the pillows as Jen gripped my shaft and squatted above my hips. Then she lowered herself down onto me, my head sliding between her slick tight labia. She was so warm and wet and inviting, She slid down all the way onto me with only two slight pauses to readjust. Then when she got all of me inside of her, she paused and squeezed her breasts. Then she began swirling her hips around in a circle. She wasn't fucking me exactly, more just swirling her hips. I wasn't sure why she was doing that, she knew that wouldn't make me cum. Then I realized, she was taunting me... she was going to use all four minutes to simply toy with me, to deny me that wonderful sensation of being fucked. Before her time ran out though she began moving up and down a little as one hand played with her love button.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* Jen glared at Heather, "That was four minutes?" She asked.

Nina made a shooing motion and answered, "Yes, now up, it's my turn next." With that she threw the die and it landed on a three. Jen pulled herself up and off me as Nina flipped the coin. It came up heads and she looked a little unhappy.

Jen laughed and giggled, "Enjoy the taste of my pussy Nina." Then she moved over and tackled heather in a hug that pulled her to the carpet.

"I will you brat," Nina said before she bent over to take my cock, still slick with Jen's juices, into her mouth. I knew Nina enjoyed oral sex more than Jen did, and it showed in the way she worked my shaft with both hands as her mouth focused on my glans and on kissing around my shaft.

"You two should be watching," I said to Heather and Jen as they made out next to me, "She could teach both of you something. Nina seemed to be excited by the compliment, and moved her hair so that it was tucked behind her ear and the other two women could watch.

Far too soon for my tastes the timer went off and it was Heather's turn. She was a little more nervous with the die and almost breathed a sigh of relief as it only came up with a two. She was very nervous, but she had been watching and when the beeper went off after two minutes I had to admit she'd done a pretty good job.

"Getting close yet babe?" Jen asked as she started shaking the die for her turn.

"Nope, all these breaks are giving me enough time to recoup." I grinned and she knew that as much as I enjoyed oral sex, it just wasn't usually enough to get me off in most cases. Jen's die came up a three and then heads on the coin.

"Damnit," she said as she moved to kneel next to me. She wiggled her butt at Nina and Heather, "If anyone wants to do anything with me, I wouldn't mind."

Heather and Nina looked at each other and chuckled. "Mmmmmm nope." Nina said with a smirk. Then she hit start on the timer and said, "Tick tock Jen."

Jen orally assaulted my cock and tried to emulate Nina's two handed stroking technique. It was pleasant but she simply wasn't as good as Nina. I figured that Nina and her boyfriend Rich must have had a lot of practice.

Nina's turn was next and she only got one minute, however the coin came up tails. She started pulling off her flannel pajamas when suddenly Jen started the timer. "No fair!" she cried as she quickly moved to straddle me, her pajama top still on. She gripped my dick and lowered herself down onto it, sighing. But the minute was over in no time before she'd even built up a really good solid rhythm.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "Time's up Nina!" Jen called, but Nina kept riding me, she whined, "No fair, you started early I get extra time."

Heather bonked her with a couch pillow, "No cheating bitch!" Causing Nina to climb off me with a whine. Everyone laughed except for her.

Heather's die roll came up a four, the most time she could get, and when she flipped the coin she also got tails. She looked a little nervous and then said, "I um... I've never been on top. I might not know what to do."

Jen squeezed her shoulder and said, "Don't worry babe, it's easy, just get him inside you and then do whatever feels good."

Heather straddled my hips and guided me into her very tight near virginal passage. She was very excited and I knew she and Jen had been toying around while it was Nina's turn. It took her several false starts to get me inside her and I groaned. She felt so tight and eager. Then she looked over at Jen, "You didn't start the timer?"

"Whoops!" Jen said hitting the button to start the count down.

I wondered if Jen had done that on purpose, but Heather put her hands on my chest and began to rock her hips back and forth experimentally. Before long she had begun a mixture of sliding her hips back and forth as well as slight up and down movements that certainly felt very nice.

She was just beginning to gasp and moan when the timer went off. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* but she looked over horrified, "Can I... please... just.... a little bit more..."

Jen and Nina chuckled and Nina nodded, "Fine with me."

Heather bit her lip and closed her eyes. She continued her motions that she'd started and her hair fell around her face as she focused on the task at hand. I don't know how long it took but it was only a little while before she began gasping and panting quickly and then suddenly she cried out a small squeaking gasp. Her fingers scratched at my chest and she went stock still. Her body froze and then trembled as she cried out small high moans.

Finally her whole body shuddered once and she opened her eyes. She licked her lips and mouthed the words 'thank you' to me before climbing off to lie by the fire. Jen smiled, "Holy shit Heather, that was fucking hot." Nina nodded and handed Jen the die. "Damnit, only one?"

Nina laughed at her, "That's what you get for trying to gip me out of my minute last round." Then Jen flipped the quarter and it came up heads.

Jen moved over me and smiled, "That's ok, I get to taste Heather now."

I had to admit the next minute was pretty intense. The ride that Heather had given me was pretty damn good, and the blowjob Jen was giving me afterwords was definitely moving me in the right direction.

Then it was Nina's turn and she rolled a six. "Oooooh, that's Pete's choice, right?" She asked. "What's your pleasure Pete?"

I looked over at the clock. It had been over an hour of this since we'd started our game... how the time had begun to fly. I was finally starting to get close after the one two punch of Heather cumming on me, then Jen sucking it off afterwards. I considered and said, "I think im starting to get close, so how about this. I want you to miss your turn right now, and when I think I am going to cum, then I want you to come and sit on my face so I can eat your pussy while I cum."

Nina raised an eyebrow, "You think you're that close that you're going to blow in your next two rounds?"

I nodded, I could feel my balls tightening right now and I knew that the next pussy to sink down on me would likely get a full batch of my hot spunk. Nina looked at Heather who was still laying dreamily and rubbing her legs as she watched. "Ok Heather your turn then."

Heather shook her head, "I'm good, why don't you two just finish up?"

Jen didn't waste any time. She grabbed Nina by the back of her flannel top that she was wearing. Pulling the material over the blonde's head, she said, "Lets go Nina. I get to win."

Nina straddled my head, her knees on either side of me as she lowered her slick cunny to my lips. "No, we both win." She said.

I couldn't see very well after that, but I felt Jen's tight pussy clenched my cock as she rode me. She knew exactly how to delay my orgasm, and I felt her cum before I did. I couldn't be 100% positive as to what was going on, but I know both women, Jen and Nina, were leaning in towards each other. Probably kissing, if not touching each other as well. I was pretty focused on licking Nina to orgasm.

I tried to hold out as long as I could, but it was just too much and I ended up shooting deep inside Jen before Nina came. The orgasm was explosive and seemed to draw out for a long time. I knew I couldn't be cumming much for my fourth round of the night, but it felt intense.

When Jen and Nina crawled off me, Nina said "Jen, 69, I want a taste of Pete and I haven't cum yet!"

The two women moved to lay one atop each other and began eating each others well used and wet sex. As they were engaged, Heather moved over to me and whispered, "I want to see why Nina thinks it tastes so great." Then her mouth went down to my cock which had begun to soften, but was still coated with the combination of Jen and my juices.

The soft blowjob wasn't enough to keep me hard, but it felt amazing as my cock was still hyper stimulated from the fucking Jen had given me.

Nina cried out in orgasm a little while later, her juices coating Jen's face just as they had mine.

After that we all lay about a while just enjoying the afterglow. I had just started to drift off to sleep when Jen said, "Remember Pete, you promised me an orgy." I drifted down into sleep with Heather in the crook of my arm with that sentence following me down. I'd promised to get my girlfriend an orgy.

- - -

Ann looked at me, "Do you ever wish we'd had more group sex? We only did a little before you and I started to get really serious."

I kissed her and assured her, "No baby, I love you, don't worry our sex life is fantastic.

She shoved me over onto my back and said, "Prove it."

rhev
rhev
835 Followers
12