I've Got Mexico

Story Info
A story based on the Eddie Raven song.
2.1k words
3.98
10.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

He's got you, I've got Mexico. -- Eddie Raven.

Ned Samuels looked at the latest letter from his cousin Matt again as he sipped his rum and Coke on the beach, shaking his head at the man's good fortune. Matt always was the lucky bastard. Then again, Ned's own luck was beginning to change for the better, now that Chloe was gone. Oh, he still loved the bitch, but he had begun to let go of her. She left him for Sean Morris, some stupid silver-spoon jackass with more money than brains and no doubt too stupid to make the lying slut sign a pre-nup. Ned hoped that Sean didn't mind getting blue balls and the cold shoulder when he didn't completely cave to Chloe's every foolish whim, because that was how she was, that was her character, and it would never change.

Oh, they weren't officially divorced yet, but if that didn't stop Chloe from getting her ashes hauled, it damn well wouldn't stop Ned. There were several attractive prospects just on the beach that evening, still wearing their bikinis and little else, at the beach house next to Ned's. The divorce would be final in just a month, after the better part of a year apart, and he wasn't about to give himself blue balls watching these lusty women while Chloe gave up the booty to Sean. He didn't go down to Acapulco just to watch the sunset, nice as it was. He didn't wear his ring, of course, and even if he had, the local senoritas wouldn't give a hoot about that, any more than the various gringo tourists.

Well, Ned felt a bit of peace for now, but then he saw it....the letter from Chloe Samuels, expected soon to be Chloe Morris.

That bitch, why did she have to mess with my peace of mind?

Ned shrugged, finished the last sip of his rum to steel himself, and opened the letter from his estranged wife. He braced himself for the words sure to tear him apart again.

Dear Ned,

I hope that this letter reached you by now. I have to say, I have been wondering about how things are for you. Are you really down in Acapulco? I never thought that you'd actually do it, leave the States, retire from your job, and move to a resort town, but I guess that you needed to get away. I suppose that I don't blame you. Life must have been really rough on you lately, courtesy of yours truly and a certain gentleman who shall remain nameless.

Look, honey, I know that I haven't been the greatest wife ever. Far from it. I cheated on you, more than a few times, cut you off sexually at times, played games with your head, teased you with what I didn't want to give you, and finally left you for another man. Oddly enough, and I know that my actions suggest otherwise, I still loved you...still do, in fact. I know, not even remotely believable on your end, eh?

Well, what can I say? Love hurts. It certainly does for me. It obviously did for you. I know that I broke your heart in fifty places, but you broke mine back in equal measure, when you didn't fight to keep me. I know, I know, a slut like me isn't worth fighting for. I can read your thoughts from here in Chicago. I know, I didn't fight for our marriage, so why should you do all of the heavy lifting? Well, logic, fairness, etc. all agree with you, but my heart doesn't care about all that, just that my ego took a major blow when you just dropped me like a bad habit and got on with your life.

Now, now, I can hear your objections from here. You weren't nonchalant. You drank a lot more than usual, which is saying something, because you always were a bit of a lush. I confess that I did things at times to take full advantage of that, such as when I slipped three whores into your bed and made sure that they had sex with you in some form or another, while I took pictures to cover my ass. It was an insurance policy against grounds of infidelity, but you didn't care in your drunken state. You fucked Sasha, licked Jacqueline, and then let Monica go down on you for the last round.

You probably didn't even know about that until I sprung it as a surprise during the settlement meeting. Not that it worked, of course. Our state is a no-fault state, as it turned out, and despite all of the naughty tales that claim this or that, it proved to be even more no-fault than we could ever imagine. Beth, my lawyer, warned me against this, but I didn't listen. I just didn't want to listen. When your lawyer, Meyer, observed that this was a no-fault state and the arbitrator sided with him, I knew then that I had done all that in vain.

However, I don't regret a thing about what happened that night. I admit that some part of me found you sexier when you were drunk and uninhibited. You had more fun and I actually found myself joining in the action. Yeah, I ended up riding you one last time for auld lange syne. I had to wash your dick afterward, since I had it in my ass.

Yeah, that's right. I finally gave up the ass to you that night, which was the real reason that I snickered when you complained that I never gave it up to you. You were furious that I snickered and it probably didn't look good on me, but I couldn't help but do that. It was actually some of the best sex of our marriage, and you didn't recall a second of it. Why do you think that I kept urging you not to leave town? I really wanted to keep you on as a friend with benefits, or was that ex with privileges? Something like that, anyway. Even if I had to get you drunk again, it would have been great sex for us, or at least for me.

You once asked if the other guys were better than you. Well, yes and no. It's not a simple thing of technique or size. In fact, Sean is only six inches long to your eight. I walked funny for hours after you and I had anal sex. Hell, I walked funny for hours after you and I had normal sex. The issue was attitude, brass, you know, chutzpah. Sean has it. Lots of it. He actually raped me the first couple of times, before I finally gave in willingly, and then became a party favor to him and his buddies. I had been trying to behave myself until the rape. It wasn't easy, as I was a bit of a slut, and frankly, your brother and dad were both right about me. They should know. I fucked all of them, both before and after the wedding. The only one who turned me down of your relatives was your sister. Even your mom ate me out.

I quit that all, cold turkey, for a good while, until the rape. Maybe that was why your family turned so abruptly against me. I wouldn't be surprised. They were used to fucking me behind your back and getting a laugh at your expense. I knew a better class of people in jail, which I just left. Yeah, I did a week in County for contempt of court. It wasn't fun, but I'm out. I lost my job, but Sean has offered me a better one, anyway. Plus I'll be his wife pretty soon, which is probably why he hired me, if you don't count the fact that I can ruin his life whenever I wish.

In case you're wondering what the deal is with Sean, it's simple. He likes to pimp me out. It's frankly sick, but still stimulating. Yes, he likes to fuck me, but it's generally in a gang or group sex, and he gets plenty of ass himself, of course. Honestly, I think that you'd like to share and be shared, but you didn't care for the kind of games that I played with you. I understand. I really do. Sean lets me play games with him, but he does play them back, fucks with my mind just as I do with his.

No, I don't love Sean. I never did. I'm marrying him for money and access to a nicer life, plus plenty of hard cock, but ultimately, I'm marrying him because I was living on borrowed time with you. Much as I feared, though I hoped otherwise, you were not cool with my relationship with Sean and I understand that. Of course, since I'm marrying him, I can't testify against him on any rape charges, and I know about all of those other cases where he forced himself on various women, often married sluts just like me.

Then again, I don't want him to go to prison. I have no interest in pressing charges. I don't care anymore that he raped me or raped other women. Yes, yes, I know. I'm a horrible woman. I should be protecting other women from being raped by such a jerk, but really, I don't see the big deal. I enjoyed it. Wouldn't they? If that makes me a selfish slut, so be it.

So, anyway, here's what I think. Anytime that you want me, you can have me still. If you're ever in town again. Just drop by. We'll roll around on the bed and rattle the headboard with our wild monkey sex. You'll love it. No rubbers for you or anything like that. You're my ex. Why not, right? For old times' sake. Oh, and since Sean was willing to let you raise his baby, I'll be sure to not care if you get me pregnant on his watch and he has to raise the thing. After all, with the number of men who have fucked me, bareback no less, lately, he should be more surprised than not if it did turn out to be his. He doesn't want me fucking you, but that's a personality thing. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Oh, and sorry for being such a rotten wife. Who knows, maybe I'll be a much better ex. What do you think?

XOXO, Chloe

P.S. Your sister has the hots for you. I stole her diary, that's how I know. I actually think that it's love. How cute!

Ned shook his head a little and poured himself another rum and Coke, while listening on his old-fashioned transistor radio to the great Eddie Raven, singing "I've Got Mexico." Yeah, that summed it up. Sean had Chloe. Ned had Mexico. He had definitely traded up in the world. He loved Chloe even now, but he could never take her back, not even casually, nor even go back at all. He had no reason to return. His life was great now, why fuck it up by getting entangled with Chloe again?

Ned grinned as he saw a shadow of a nice, curvy shape headed to him again. She was lovely. Jessenia Ramos. Twenty years old, earthy skin, soulful brown eyes, long, jet-black hair flowing down her body, which proved to be the only top that she wanted or needed. Oh, she had bikini bottoms on, but that was it. From the way that she looked at Ned, as she leaned over him with her tits exposed, she didn't plan to keep that on for long, either.

"So, Ned, right? I hear that you're getting divorced. Seems like a good time to scratch things off your bucket list. Mine is fucking a guy old enough to be my dad, preferably married. Another is a threesome. Come on, want to join my sister Marisol and me in the sack? She's a virgin, wants me to help her get through it. How about it, Papi?"

Ned's boner told him everything that he needed to know right then. Such an easy and obvious question to answer....a real no-brainer, that one. That and his grin gave Jessenia all the response that she needed. Yeah, tonight, she was gonna get laid and so would her sister at last.

"Si, senorita," he smiled at last as he made his choice.

Ned thought once more about those lyrics as he rose to the occasion.

I should have left a long time ago. Who needs you when I've got Mexico?

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers