99 Erotica Nights Ch. 02: Bean Pt. 01

Story Info
Megan plants a seed she got in the mail on a whim.
2.7k words
4.37
9.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers

***

This chapter has been updated.

This is my second submission for the Survival Revival Challenge. I'm planning on the stories being, but I think the Bean story will be two, maybe three chapters before I post something else. Hopefully you enjoy.

The Bean chapters are all plant based tentacle porn. You've been warned. If it's not your thing, please check back with me later. I promise to keep things fresh and change it up a bunch.

Take care of yourselves

-Penny***

Bean Part 1:

The envelope exclaimed that she'd won a free prize, open now! It was slightly larger than a normal envelope, manila colored. Megan turned it over in her hands, wondering what kind of garbage sign-up kind of scam it was. She almost threw it away, but curiosity got the best of her.

Shoving a finger under the sealed flap she pushed her way across the top, tearing the envelope badly in the process. She also gave herself a papercut. "Shit," she breathed, her finger flying to her lips. She sucked hard and tasted her own blood. This'd better be worth it, she thought as she pulled out the letter one-handed, dropping the envelope in the process.

"Congratulations," she read aloud, putting pressure on her bleeding index finger with her thumb. "You've been selected... Blah, blah, blah... Special gift... Whatever." She threw the paper on the counter, then picked up the envelope, ready to recycle both when something fell out.

"What's this?" she asked. A flat, teardrop-shaped thing, roughly the size of a nickel and covered in soft-looking fuzz lay on the ground between her feet. She left it where it landed and picked up the letter again and skimmed it quickly. "Heirloom seed, hmm?" She read the letter again, but it didn't tell her what kind of seed it was, but it did promise one hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed.

What was she gonna do with a seed? Spotting an old pot that had once housed an aloe plant she'd already killed, she headed over and began prepping the pot for the new inhabitant. It probably wouldn't even grow.

She pulled out the fragments of the dessicated aloe plant and it fell apart easily, that's how hard she'd killed it. "I hope that aloe plant doesn't haunt you, little seed," she said, picking the dead plant pieces from the soil. She threw away the debris from the deceased aloe, then opened her hand and looked at the seed again.

She frowned, her papercut had bled all over the seed. That wasn't bad for it, was it? People used blood for fertilizer, right? Megan shrugged it off, then pushed the strange seed into the pot round end down, pointy end up. It'd probably be okay.

"There you go, little guy," she said, nodding. "No, wait. Water. Yeah. Okay." She took the whole pot to the sink and gently ran tap water directly into it. The soil was so dry that it poofed up when water landed, so she turned down the pressure and let the water gently fill the rest of the container. It took three times of this before the soil looked normal. Pleased with herself, she put the plant on the window and went back to her life, promptly forgetting about the new addition.

A week went by before she remembered her newest roommate. She was on the edge of sleep when she remembered that she'd neglected the little seed. She jumped out of bed, ready to apologize to the plant she was sure she'd killed. "I'm so..." she said, the words dying on her lips when she found it alive and well. And big. "Damn, little plant, look at you!"

The plant was at least six inches tall already. She touched one of the large, oval-shaped pink and green leaves and found it kind of fuzzy. "Like a violet," she said, rubbing the leaves between her finger and thumb. "You grew so big. Look at you, little guy."

She snorted, then rolled her eyes at herself. "I'm talking to a plant. Water, I should water you, right?" Nodding, she headed off into the kitchen and brought back a pint jar full of water. "You're really pretty," she told it as she slowly poured the water around the plant's stem. "Five leaves in a week. Damn, plant. How big are you gonna be next week?" Megan laughed, pleased with herself, then brushed the leaves again.

She spent the next week petting her plant whenever she was home. She talked to it, and after a while it felt weird that it didn't have a name, so she named it Bean. Bean continued to grow, and she bought a new pot and soil for it after two weeks. It needed a bigger pot again the following week, so she repotted it again. And the following week.

Quite proud of herself for not killing this houseplant, she went all out, buying it fertilizer and a spray bottle to spritz its leaves down each night. After a month the plant was nearly three feet tall, a thick stem supporting the tropical-looking plant. Even after she'd taken pictures of the leaves with her phone and searched online, she couldn't figure out what kind of plant it was.

Sometime during the second month of the plant's life, the first leaf fell off. She didn't think too much of it, but the next day another leaf shrivelled up, and the third day it dropped off, too. She searched the internet for advice and came up with way too many things it could be. Too much water. Not enough water. Too much fertilizer. Not enough fertilizer. The wrong kind of fertilizer.

As she was petting Bean that night she noticed a younger looking leaf, closer to the stem of the plant. It looked softer than the other leaves and she snaked her hand in to touch it. Yipping, she pulled her hand back and looked at her fingertip. A small drop of blood welled up in a slice across her index finger.

She wiped the blood off on one of Bean's dying leaves, then immediately felt guilty about it, not even sure why she'd done it in the first place. "Sorry Bean, that was dumb, please don't die." She spritzed the blood with water, afraid to be too rough with the ailing leaf. The water soaked into the leaf, and the blood along with it.

The next morning two more leaves had shrivelled up, but the leaf she'd bled on was bigger than any of the others. It had to be her blood. She found the smaller leaf again and cut herself on purpose, then rubbed her blood onto the two dying leaves. By the time she got home from work that afternoon the leaves were healthy again.

The next morning she was pleased to find that Bean had grown another foot during the night, and was now almost as tall as she was. She cut herself and petted the leaves, the feeling of her bleeding finger on the fuzziness of the leaves somehow even more satisfying than when she'd done it without cutting herself first.

After a few days of her new routine a flower bud sprouted about two thirds of the way up Bean's stem. It nearly killed her to go to work, she wanted to be there when it opened, but she left anyway because food was good, and rent didn't pay itself. Adulting sucked.

The bloom was bigger when she got home, and thankfully it hadn't opened yet. She sat down next to Bean and studied the flower from every angle, wondering what it would look like when it did.

As if Bean had been waiting for her, the branch with the flower dropped slowly. She moved closer, watching in awe as the flower bud began to bloom.

Large whitish petals unfurled like a stop motion video. Flowers weren't supposed to bloom this fast, were they? She couldn't look away as six petals pulled apart, exposing the inside of the bloom. The petals weren't white on the inside, they started out as the palest of lilac, then bled to a deep violet towards the center as they spread wide. A large orange stamen rolled out of the center then split into two seperate stalks.

She leaned in closer. The stamen had solid black tips that looked like tiny little penises. She giggled at the thought, because stamens were already kind of little flower penises.

She sniffed, then breathed deeply, taking in Bean's fragrance. The smell was thick and intense, unlike any flower she'd ever smelled before. It wasn't floral, the strong smell was musky and somehow familiar. She couldn't put her finger on what, though. She sniffed again, trying to place the scent, but it eluded her.

Her head swam as she stared into the bloom. She could look at it forever, she decided, it was quite possibly the most beautiful thing ever. And the smell. Once she'd gotten over the initial shock of it not smelling floral she couldn't get enough of it.

She crossed her arms then uncrossed them and shuddered. Touching her nipples, even through a shirt and a bra, was electric. It was nice.. Like, really nice. Like, way nicer than it should have felt. She felt her breast and found her nipple was hard, she could clearly feel it through her shirt and bra. Suddenly she needed to know what it would feel like to massage her breasts if just brushing her nipples over two layers of fabric felt so good.

She pulled her shirt up and her bra down so that one breast hung out over the underwire. It wasn't comfortable at all, the underwire was digging into her armpit. Trying to ignore her displeasure she traced her thumb over her nipple. She shuddered at her own touch. It felt so good she did it again, then pulled her other breast out, too.

No, this was no good. The underwire stabbing into her was killing her enjoyment. Her shirt was over her head in a heartbeat, and her bra slid off her arms and to the floor a second later. A small part of her wondered what she was doing, but just a brush of her finger over her nipple sent the thought into the abyss. Pinching her nipple between her fingers had her crying out in pleasure.

"Mmm," she moaned, kneading both nipples at once as she fell to her knees. This brought the flower directly in front of her face and she leaned in, burying her nose deep inside the blossom. The stamen tickled her nose, she nearly sneezed when they slipped up inside her nostrils. Part of her wondered why she didn't pull away, but then she breathed in and forgot what was bothering her in the first place.

Her head was full of the flower's scent, sending her brain spinning in the best way. She really liked how the stamen felt inside her head, a sensuous tickling sensation that seemed to go straight to her nerve endings.

"So good," she moaned, now massaging her breasts. "Why does this feel so good?" She tugged her nipples and breathed deep. The petals caressed her face, encouraging her to stay, so she did, huffing the scent while she played with her breasts.

If it felt this good to touch her breasts, she wondered if it would feel even better to touch herself lower. As soon as she thought it, she had to know. As she shimmied from her slacks the spinning in her head made her lose her balance and she fell away from the flower. The feeling of the stamen pulling out of her nose wasn't pleasant at all, and she immediately hated being seperated from Bean's flower. She sneezed three times as she pulled down her pants and panties. They got tangled around her ankles and she grunted as she kicked and fought the fabric that confined her and kept her from her flower.

A moment later she finally freed herself and flung her pants across the room, forgetting about them before they even hit the floor. She leaned into the blossom, lining the stamen up with her nostrils. They slipped in easily and she moaned in pleasure when they settled back into place. "God, yes," she moaned.

The pollen scent filled her head again, making her feel floaty and light. Like a balloon or fireworks, but in the best way. Her nipples were pinpoints of pleasure as she plucked and tweaked them, and was almost reluctant to ignore one of them to explore her lower depths.

Eventually she lowered her left hand and left her right hand to massage her breast. Tracing her fingers down her belly felt good, she could almost see her touch with her eyes closed like an electric trail down her torso.

Her finger slipped between her lips smoothly and she found she was sopping wet. Her own warmth made her shudder, and when she slipped her finger over the opening of her vagina she moaned aloud. A simple touch like this had never felt so good, not with guys, and never by herself. Her finger slipped like silk between her lips, or maybe her lips were silk against her finger, it didn't matter.

God it felt good. She should be embarrassed, she was moaning so loud, but she wasn't. A second finger joined her first one and began gliding between her labia, and then she found her cliterous and howled in joy. She huffed another deep breath from the flower's core. She'd never felt anything like this, the stamen deep in her head, but she loved it.

She giggled as she thought about the two tiny penis-shaped stamen tickling her nose and suddenly it hit her. Bean's scent smelled like sex. Like a hard cock waiting to be sucked. She could see it in her head, a strong, thick cock, veins bulging from the side. It was perfect.

She moaned again, longing to suck the delicious cock she could smell so clearly. She'd never liked sucking cock before, but now she needed to suck one and there wasn't one available. She whined, pinching her nipple even harder, speeding up the movement of her fingers over her wet depths.

Her hips rocked over her fingers. When she realized it she gave in to the act, riding her hand hard as she pinched and plucked her nipples. "Fuck," she moaned, so close to cumming. "Oh, Bean, fuck me, so good..."

She hadn't meant it to come out as if she were asking the plant to fuck her, but when she heard it out loud she secretly liked the idea. She imagined Bean as a man with that big, perfect cock ready to stuff in her dripping, needy pussy. In her imagination he pushed his fat cock between her legs, sliding it between her lower lips like she was doing with her fingers.

"God, yes..." she moaned, pressing her face as deep as she could into the flower. Bean's stamen slipped a tiny bit deeper, tickling something inside her that opened the floodgates to her orgasm. Just as the first wave hit her she was careful not to lose the flower attached to her face. She didn't know why, but it was super important that she cum while the stamen were deep inside her nose. A surge of pleasure at the thought rushed her orgasm forward faster like a reward.

Her fingers danced faster and faster over her sensitive bitsas she reached her peak. "Fuck, yes, Bean, fuck me," she moaned, humping her hand as the fireworks in her head bled color through her entire body. "Yes, yes, fuck yes... Mmm... Bean..."

Her orgasm lasted longer than normal, and she spent a while riding her fingers as she shuddered in the afterglow. After a moment her hips stilled and she huffed deeply again, filling her head with Bean's scent.

On her exhale the flower slipped from her face. She slumped to her hands and knees, shuddering as she came back to her senses. What the hell was she doing, masturbating naked on her kitchen floor? Thank god she lived alone.

Her face burned as she collected her clothing, then ran to the bathroom to shower. Orange pollen dotted the bridge of her nose like freckles and ringed both of her nostrils. Embarrassed, she wiped iit from her face with a soft cleansing wipe, but part of her found the sight arousing. She blushed hard and pushed the feeling away, her crotch still flushed with her earlier pleasure.

She showered, completely mortified, then locked herself in her room for the night, face still burning with shame.

TBC

PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers