99 First Dates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers

She grabbed the dinner bill before I even had a chance to look at it and gave me a beady-eyed stare that confirmed that tonight was 'her treat'. I offered to cover the tip and she accepted.

It was hard, but I acted the perfect gentleman all night and didn't ravish her right on the table at our restaurant, or later when we went dancing. The way her ass cheeks and tits moved under that thin dress guaranteed that she was the center of attention all night long... but she only had eyes for me! It was also quite clear that she wasn't wearing anything at all underneath that dress!

The smile on her face all of that magical evening told a different sort of story this time, namely 'play your cards right and you'll see this dress again... right on your bedroom floor.'

Yes, that dress did end up on my bedroom floor... and once again the next Saturday night on her bedroom floor, as I shared her bed and lovely house for the weekend. Yes, she really could cook and she was also an utterly delightful and delicious nasty whore in the bedroom! It went absolutely without saying that she was also every inch the lady, when her clothes were on.

No! I'm not going to give you all of the extremely naughty details! She was now my fiancée and a real proper gentlemen never discusses the rather abundant charms and unusually creative sexual proclivities and inclinations of his wife, or wife-to-be.

The hook was in... fast hard and tight.

*************

It didn't take long for her to relocate her bookstore and merge it painlessly and smoothly into the café operation as an equal third partner. Soon her own wonderful tastes for acquiring new beautiful antique items began to improve my own stock. We began to constantly upgrade my old stock with nicer and more expensive items and our profits only further increased. Since Ankar hadn't yet rented out the other half of the retail space next to us, we made a sweetheart of a deal to rent out the extra 4000 sqf and the café operation doubled in size, and soon also nearly doubled our sales.

Nearly immediately, I began to wonder how I functioned at all without her!

*************

There was some debate about her entitlement for her claim of winning the contest jackpot of nearly ten thousand dollars with her lucky number of 100, since she was now a partner in the business, but once she announced that the entire contest award would be blown on a fancy party for everyone who had entered the contest pool, customers included, there were certainly no lingering hard feelings.

*************

On our wedding night, I learned her last terrible secret. That she had heard about what a great guy I was from Antonio, her uncle, and she had clandestinely watched a few of my later horrific dinner dates from back in the kitchen. Sizing up my favorable qualities, she had deliberately gone to my café and placed her bet on the very next available date number, number one hundred and set out to deliberately conquer me right from the very start!

In penance, I ordered down to room service for some chocolate mousse and she bounced deliciously out of bed just long enough to put on a long string of pearls and her highest heels. It was a long and very delightful night and we twice had to order more mousse!

Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers