Kings and Queens Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

Jeff pushed his chair back and looked around the table. "Okay ladies. Time to party." he said.

Katie and Carrie made their way under the table, Carrie going to Jeff while Katie went to Doug. Both men suddenly had broad smiles as the girls began sucking them. The noise was lewd and exciting, and they were both content to close their eyes and lay back as their organs were tended to.

"So... do we just... go all the way... I mean..." Doug stammered.

Jeff smiled. "Whatever" he said. "You wanna cum in Katie's mouth, go ahead. I plan on saving mine for something more... appropriate." he said, looking down at the top of Carrie's head as she bobbed up and down in his lap. "Katie swallows though, so it won't be a big mess" he added.

Doug looked down in his lap to find Katie's green eyes looking back at him as she worked her lips up and down his meat. He grinned, she winked. Oh gawd... I can't cum... gotta hold back... he thought, his fingers reaching down to slow her pace. "Oh yeah baby... suck it nice and slow..." he told her.

Carrie couldn't believe she was doing this. She'd met Jeff at one of the many office parties; but never expected to be under a table sucking his dick. I am such a slut. she thought; but her lips and tongue worshipped the cock as if it were her own. She opened her eyes and looked up, finding Jeff smiling down at her. She lifted her lips from his meat and returned the smile. "Mmm... so big.." she said, then his fingers tugged at her ears and she went back to her fellatio. Dayum... he doesn't mess around...

Katie took the cock into her throat and deliberately gurgled, knowing it made Doug think his 'big dick' was choking her. Yeah, right. Jeff's got two inches on you, and I can deep throat him all night.. she chuckled to herself. Hopefully Doug knows how to eat pussy, so she can get something out of this!

Jeff finally called 'time', easing Carrie's mouth off his cock. "Oooweee! I am gettin' hungry Doug, how 'bout you?" he asked. He didn't wait for a response, pushing his chair back to help Carrie up. He kept her in place, sucking a nipple into his mouth as his hands fondled her butt. Then he lifted her by her hips and set her down on the table, his shoulders pushing her thighs apart as he gently lowered her head to the tabletop, finding the small pillow Katie had discretely placed there just for this situation. "mm..mmm..MMMM..." Jeff grunted, his fingers pressing at Carrie's soft folds. His head was between Carrie's thighs in a flash, his tongue lapping at her vulva as she mewled and writhed on the table.

Doug watched as Jeff took his wife, his face buried between Carrie's legs not four feet away from him. His hands tugged at Katie's hair, easing her mouth off of his cock. He helped her up and took a nipple in his mouth as his hands groped her. He turned her around to face away from him and placed the palm of his hand between her shoulder blades, pushing her over the table. Now that's a hot ass! he thought, her lithe rear there for his taking. Without hesitation his thumbs splayed her cheeks to expose her anus, and he dove in to work at her wrinkle with his tongue.

Katie giggled at the tongue on her asshole. "Mmmm.. a little extra-curricular action, eh Doug?" she queried, hoping he didn't stop what he was doing. Damn that's so nasty... Now here's something Jeff could learn... "Oh yeah... keep it up Dougie... eat my ass..." she whispered, giving Jeff a wink when he looked up.

Jeff, meanwhile, was sucking Carrie's clit, easing two fingers in and out of her wet cunt. Not to be outdone by Doug, he pushed Carrie's knees back and ran his tongue down over her lips to worry her tight ring. He didn't stay long, replacing his tongue with a finger, easing it past Carrie's tight sphincter up to the first knuckle in her asshole. He resumed his oral ministrations at her clit, working hard to get her off.

Doug pushed his shoulders between Katie's knees, spreading her open as he lapped clumsily down her slit. He pushed his thumb into her wetness, then pushed it up her ass. He heard her squeal at that rather rude intrusion; but paid her no mind as he mashed his face into her crotch. Ultimately he found her clit and licked at the little nub; but his skills were limited. He was more interested in how her butt felt squeezing his thumb, taking her early response as acceptance on her part. Gonna fuck this girl in the butt... He pulled his thumb out of her rear and reached down, finding his dick still hard enough. He stood up behind Katie's proferred loins, pressed his cudgel against her vaginal opening, and pushed inside her.

Thank god he's at least gonna FUCK me. Katie thought, enjoying his thrusts since his balls bounced off of her clit as he stroked into her. "Ohhhhyeah.. FUCK me Dougie... FUCK my pussy." Katie encouraged him.

Jeff lifted his face from Carrie's cunt to find Katie's face only inches away. He leaned over and gave her a wet kiss, then stood up to slide his thick penis into Carrie's gushing cunt. "Mmmm... hot little pussy Carrie..." he said, chuckling as he thrust in and out of her. His hands found her titties, molding and squeezing them while his hips found their pace. He chuckled to himself when he saw Doug struggling in Katie's talented pussy. She is squeezing the CRAP out of that poor sap! One hand went down between his belly and Carries, manipulating her sensitive clit while he fucked her. He felt her first convulsion, and knew she was gone. But this girl is pretty hot, perhaps I'll get her off then try something else...

Carrie's body betrayed her, driven by lust as this man fucked her cunt. She simply had no control. "ohhGAWDDDDD... YESYESYESYESSSSS" she howled, Jeff's dick skewering her much as Deacon's had. She rode the wave, her hips writhing with the thrusts of his manhood. She felt his hand under her backside, a finger teasing at her anal port, and found she couldn't resist that either. The finger eased into her butt while his cock continued to pound into her pussy. "ohhhPULLEEEEASE.... CUMMMING..." Carrie cried out, her hips bouncing off the table as his digit was forced into her rear.

Well now... Jeff's hips worked on their own, stroking his meat in and out of Carrie's wet vagina. Her juices flowed freely, flooding the crack of her butt to enable his fingerfucking of her tight rear. Her ass sure feels like it wants dick... let's give it a try... he thought, letting her climax subside before he eased his penis out of her cunt. Then, hooking his elbows behind her knees he tilted her hips back, perfectly lining up his hard shaft with Carrie's tight but willing behind. He pressed the head against her well-lubed anal ring and pushed. "ohhhhyeah..." he grunted as his cockhead popped past her sphincter and into her smooth rear channel. "sooofuckingtight..." he groaned, applying only enough pressure to maintain his penetration of her asshole. He reached over to the "condiment tray" and grabbed one of the lubricant dispensers, putting the tip at her distended ring to deposit some of the viscous fluid. He spread it around his shaft with a finger, then grasped Carrie's hips and pushed an inch further into her butt. She squealed; but didn't resist. Her hips trembled as he eased his meat in and out an inch.

Katie was less than a foot away from her friend, and although she couldn't see the point of penetration she knew what Jeff was going for. If Carrie is anything like the rest of us, that cock is more than she's had up her ass before. she thought. Doug's fucking of her own pussy was almost forgettable, although he occasionally got in there far enough for her to feel. I could pull his trigger any time I wanted; but what the fuck...

Doug watched his wife get off with Jeff's dick in her pussy. Now it appeared that the man was... putting it in her ass! He looked down, spreading Katie's buns again to reveal the little pucker between them. Okay... gonna do it... he thought, looking up as Jeff handed him the lube and gave him a nod. He took the small bottle and squirted a dollop on the niggardly little opening. He set the bottle down and pushed his middle finger up Katie's butthole. She squirmed a little; but didn't push him away, so he eased the digit all the way into her rear. Now... to change holes...

She knew what Doug was planning to do even before she felt the lube - then his finger - in her bottom. Fine... put your dick in my butt... I'll have you splashing your juice in seconds once you get in me back there... she thought. Then I can have a drink and watch your wife enjoy Jeff's cock up her ass! She wriggled her hips playfully, pretending to enjoy what he was doing. Then his penis pulled out of her cunt and she felt the head at her rear entrance. Put it in there Doug... get your dick into my ass...

Jeff had gently eased about half of his cock into Carrie's fine ass when he noticed Doug pulling Katie's cheeks apart so he could stare at her starfish. Better give him the lube before he tries anything serious... he thought, picking up the small bottle to hand it to Doug. He gave a nod as Doug took the bottle. Go ahead man, put your dick in her butt... he thought, looking down at Carrie's stretched anal port clenching around his dick. He took the lube bottle back from Doug, pulled out until just his cockhead was still inside Carrie's hole, spread a healthy dollop on his cock and applied enough pressure that he had seven of his eight inches up her tight asshole. Carrie was mewling and writhing her hips, her body shuddering with the intense sensations of sodomy. Yeah baby... you love having a real cock up your ass, don't you! he thought, his hands kneading her fleshy breasts as he began to stroke in and out a few inches at a time. it is tight....

Doug pulled his finger out of Katie's rear and yanked his dick from her clenching cunt. "Okay baby... here comes Dougie" he said hoarsely, pushing the head of his penis against the slippery ring and forcing his shaft up her asshole. "ohhYEAHHH..." he grunted, his hips unable to control themselves as he simply buggered the woman without a care for her pleasure.

"FFFFUCK man... EASY... THAT'S MY ASS YOU'RE FUCKING!" Katie howled, feigning pain but knowing that would put Doug over the top. Her rectum had harbored many a man's organ, and this was really not much of a cock. Jeff's was quite a lot thicker, and felt great when he chose to please her this way. Come on, get your cookies in my butt...

Carrie was in some sort of trance, her body having completely betrayed her as Jeff eased his cock in and out of her ass. His hands and fingers worked her body, stimulating every sexual nerve ending all at once. "ohhhgawdYESSSSS..." she moaned as his fingers manipulated her clit. She could tell her hips were trembling; but could do nothing about it. Katie is one lucky girl, having this guy to tend to her needs... Carrie thought, reaching up to run her hands over his chest while he fucked her willing ass. She felt the spasm in her bottom and the cock stopped it's strokes. Oh GAWD... I'm going to CUM... with his dick UP MY ASS!...

Jeff knew his ministrations would get Carrie off again. What he really wanted was for her to have another climax while he was in her butt - like Katie did so often. Then he could give her a choice. His fingers expertly manipulated her pussy as his dick slid in and out of her rear hole, and he felt her muscles begin their 'orgasm dance'. He paused in mid-stroke, letting his fingertip rest on her clit. "You want to cum again, don't you Carrie?" he teased her.

Her eyes fluttered open and her hips jerked upward. "Ohhh YESYESYES... FUCK MY ASS!" Carrie demanded, her loins tingling again.

"Okay baby... grab my arms... get ready..." Jeff said softly. His hips began pistoning his meat deep into Carrie's bottom, driving an immediate response from her loins. She howled and hissed, thrashing her hips from side to side as he pinned her down and fucked her ass.

Katie let him get all of his dick into her asshole, then willed her muscles to clench around his penis. That was all it took. She felt his ejaculate splashing into her bowels, his hips flailing away behind her. It was over almost before it began, his rapidly softening dick flying out of her slippery hole, still spewing his seed. Now that is pathetic...

Doug pumped his semen into her rear, taken by surprise by her tight hole. His cock popped out and he grabbed her hips, pulling her up then pushing her down to her knees. "Suck it clean Katie... suck it clean..." he demanded, pulling her mouth to his softening meat. "Ohyeah... ohyeah... " When he was finished he sat down heavily, surprised when Katie leaned in close to kiss him on the mouth.

"Have fun Dougie?" Katie asked him. Guess I have to get Jeff to fuck me if I want to have a real orgasm. she thought. Taste some of your own semen... bet you've never done this... then she pressed her lips - still sloppy with his jizm - against his mouth. She pulled away and giggled. "Thanks for the fuck" she said, moving to her own chair to watch the rest of the 'event'. She looked over at Doug, holding up her empty bottle. "Be a darling and fetch me another beer, will you love?" she asked him. Doug did exactly as she'd asked.

Carrie's body was over the top again, spasming and shuddering with waves of pleasure as Jeff's penis reamed her butthole. She had no idea he still hadn't taken passion's ride, and it didn't matter. He could do whatever he wanted, and she would cum. He seemed to be able to sense her pleasure, and catered to it with his actions. and his cock is still up my ass!...

Jeff let the waves of pleasure subside, resting his penis inside her rectal chute. His hands roamed over her body, from her still trembling hips up to her breasts and onward to her neck and shoulders until her eyes finally fluttered open. He smiled. "Mmm... that was nice Carrie..." he said softly. "So... where would you like to receive my seed?" he asked her.

"Wha..?" she stammered, having never heard that particular question before.

"Do you want me to cum inside you? In your ass? In your pussy? In your mouth?" Jeff clarified, looking over to give Katie a wink. "Mmmmm?" he twitched his cock in her seething butthole.

"Oh... uh... you can uh.. finish... back there..." Carrie suggested.

"Ohhhh... I was hoping you would say that." Jeff replied, his hips beginning their long strokes. "Here we go baby..." he told her, pressing his lips to hers briefly. He sodomized her for a good ten minutes, his full length burrowing up into her snug asshole over and over. He felt her spasms begin again, and fucked her bottom furiously. Her rectum convulsed around his organ as she soared over the top again, her spasms taking him with her. "Yeahbaby... YEAH... YEH..YEH... OHGAWD... CUM FOR ME BABYYYYY.." he howled as his seed splashed into her roiling bowels.

Doug couldn't believe it. Three orgasms for Carrie, two of them with Jeff's dick up her ass! She'd never responded like that to him - ever. Here was his wife, getting buttfucked by a man she'd barely met, cumming like a fucking whore for him. How the fuck does he do it? he wondered. He glanced over at Katie, who seemed mesmerized by what she was watching. Oh well... I got off in her ass... just like I thought I would...

Carrie was again losing control, again with Jeff's penis up her rear. She didn't understand it, and it didn't matter. The pleasure just came over her in intense waves that made everything else irrelevant. I need more of this... she thought, raking Jeff's back with her fingernails as he fucked the hell out of her asshole. "ohhGAWDDDD... FUCK MY ASSHOLE... CUM IN MY BUTT BABY..." she growled, her hips thrashing at the pounding from her new lover.

Jeff fucked Carrie's bottom, emptying his first load of the evening deep in her spasming rectum as her body convulsed with another climax. Her anal sheath was smooth and very tight, gripping his meat as it stroked in and out. "So fucking tight baby... so fucking hot..." he whispered, his pace slowing as her body began to recover. Slower and slower, until each stroke was several seconds long, Jeff gave her nipples a tweak and gently eased his penis all the way out of her ass. He dropped to his knees and applied his tongue to her gaping anus, lapping his own cum from her slowly closing butthole. "Mmm.... Love your ass Carrie, thanks..." he said, sitting down on the chair with an incredible view of her seething crotch.

She's had at least three, Jeff had one, Doug had one.... me?... NONE! Katie felt left out of the party. She caught Jeff's eye and gave him the look she knew he understood. He winked back at her and gave her a knowing nod. My Jeffie will take care of me...

Carrie began to pull herself up as Jeff extended a helping hand. "Whoa..." she giggled, giving her head a few seconds to get her bearings once she was sitting up. She could feel the carnal juices oozing from her openings now that she was vertical, and looked around for a tissue, a napkin, anything to clean up her mess. "I uh... need something.. to wipe.." she stammered.

"Oh don't worry about that sweetie." Katie told her. "This table has seen much worse than your pussy juice and Jeff's jizm." she laughed. Then she got up and walked to the kitchen counter, grabbing a box of tissues to hand to her friend. "Here you go."

"T-thanks Katie... Wow..." Carrie said, reaching between her legs to find a pool of mixed fluids beneath her ass.

"Come on baby..." Jeff said, pulling her up as he gently pushed a handful of tissues between her legs. "Much easier this way." he added, grabbing another handful of tissues to wipe the table. "There we go." 'Then he jumped up and headed for the kitchen, giving Carrie a gentle squeeze of her derriere on the way by. He brought back another round, popping the tops off to hand them out. "Well now... from my perspective that was wonderful." he said, giving Carrie a wink as she came back into the room. "Thank you so much Carrie for a fantastic fuck."

"Oh... well... thank you Jeff. My god... was it three?" she laughed, noting the disdainful look from her husband. If you cared about anything but yourself, this could be yours...

"Katie?" Jeff queried.

"Me?" Katie said, obviously not wanting to tell the truth. "It was good... I mean... you know..." she hunted for a way to compliment Doug. "Um... thanks Doug... for fucking me" was all she could manage.

"Yeah sure babe... it was fun" Doug said - almost under his breath. Heh... I got what I came for - my dick in your asshole...

"Well then... anyone up for some more?" Jeff suggested, hoping for a threesome with the two ladies. He glanced at Katie, then at Carrie.

Doug grumbled something about needing a break; but was essentially ignored as the girls scooted their chairs around next to Jeff's. Oh geez.... fuckin' show-off! he thought.

Jeff watched as Katie dropped to her knees to his left, her mouth seeking and finding his penis while Carrie snuggled up next to him to his right. Now this is my kind of group. he thought, one hand resting on Katie's head while the other found Carrie's fleshy rump. Carrie pressed her lips to his and began hungrily feasting on his lips and tongue. His hand fondled her bottom, a finger gently slipping into her nether port as Katie took him to his root in her throat. Then Katie's lips left his meat, her fingers wrapped around the shaft as she brought her face up next to his. "I want you inside me." she whispered, gently pushing Carrie out of the way so she could straddle his loins. Without any assistance she captured his manhood in her hot cunt, sliding down until his length was buried in her wet furnace. "ohhhhhyeahhhh... ohgawdbaby... fuck me baby... fuck me..." she cooed in his ear.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers