Meeting Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,467 Followers

"Thank you both," Monique eventually said. "That was absolute heaven."

To the disappointment of the couple, she slowly stood up, and pulled the strap of her dress back up.

"I've had a long day and between the drink and your soothing touches, I think I might fall asleep."

Before leaving, she gently hugged each of them to thank them for their massage. Being pressed against the body of the curvy woman was absolutely magic. This made it a bit easier to handle the disappointment of her leaving, but it was nevertheless evident they wanted her to stay longer.

"Hopefully I can see you again tomorrow," she said and gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

Emily was still disappointed when Monique left. She wasn't sure though what she had expected to happen. They were really not a swingers couple. Yet, she couldn't deny that she was drawn to this woman, and she could tell her boyfriend was as well.

Tim could sense her disappointment with Monique's departure and to cheer her up, he hugged her from behind and whispered into her ear.

"We can see her tomorrow."

She turned and started kissing him. Looking into his eyes, she said:

"Can you lick me tonight?"

Smiling, he nodded and followed her to the bed where she undressed and laid on the bed. She closed her eyes as Tim kissed his way up her smooth legs. As he reached her pussy, he noticed that she had trimmed her pussy hair even more then usual, leaving only very thin strip above it. As his tongue made contact with her bare lips, she started moaning loudly. She kept her eyes closed, and Tim figured she was probably imagining someone else between her legs. In fact though, he was only partly correct. She was mainly fantasizing about herself going down on Monique. She was thinking about kneeling in front of the curvy woman and worshiping her. She stuck her mouth up in the air, imagining Monique riding on it. A powerful orgasm soon rocked her body. As this subsided, she pulled Tim up for a deep kiss.

"Your turn," she said with a wink as she pushed him on his back and kissed her way down his torso. She found his already erect cock, and before she took it in her mouth she silently whispered:

"Think of something nice."

Images of Monique's bouncing tits entered his mind. He imagined himself worshiping them, sucking on her nipples. Soon he filled Emily's mouth with his cum. After swallowing, she laid down next to him and they cuddled to sleep.

Playing a game

The next day they did run into Monique again, but not until the afternoon. Much to their disappointment, she announced that she had to go into town. She was dressed much more professional than they had seen her before, with a white blouse tucked into a black knee length skirt. The clothes hugged her curvy figure, making her look incredibly sexy, but also rather strict, especially since she wore her hair up. She also wore some black fairly high heel shoes, further accentuating the much less relaxed mode she was in.

"I have a meeting with my publisher," she announced, obviously annoyed about the inconvenience of leaving. "I think it's going to be a late one, so I'm planing to stay in town over night."

Emily looked obviously disappointed. She still didn't know exactly what she wanted to happen, but she knew she wanted to be close to Monique. Her disappointment wasn't lost on Monique, who gave her a soft, almost motherly smile before kissing her on the cheek before leaving.

As they heard Monique's car drive off, Tim thought that while he was disappointed himself, it was clearly a bigger let down for Emily. Comfortingly, he hugged his girlfriend from behind and placed a kiss on her neck.

"Perhaps we can have some fun just the two us?" he whispered.

Emily turned to him and smiled, suddenly feeling silly about her sulky mood. She nodded and kissed him deeply on the lips.

They decided to have a quiet night at home just the two of them. They were on holiday to relax after all. They opened up a bottle of wine and sat down on their lovely outdoor spot. After awhile, Emily however started feeling a bit restless and disappeared inside. When returning, she had a stack of games with her. Tim wasn't really in the mood for games, but decided it was best to let Emily have her will tonight. Emily was really into board games etc. and with her competitive streak it would probably cheer her up. Well, at least as long as she won.

"You can decide which one to play," she said and continued mockingly. "The result will be the same anyway."

Tim decided it was best to pick something that wouldn't last very long. He was hoping she would have enough after a few games and then they could move on to some more adult fun. The way his girlfriend had been acting with Monique had made him even more attracted to her. It was like she had exposed a new side of herself, something she had been hiding all these years. He felt it had made them even closer and he constantly felt an urge to undress her.

"Let's play some Uno," he said and picked the card deck from the pile of games.

"Ok, Uno it is," Emily replied as she finished her wine glass and then refilled. "If that's what you want to lose at tonight."

Tim dealt the cards and because he wasn't really interested in the game, Emily was soon leading big. Her competitive side took over and she playfully taunted him so much that in the end he couldn't help actually putting up a fair fight. Much to to Emily's dismay, he even turned the game around and won.

"You bastard!" she said, pouting her lower lip.

Tim could tell that she was mainly joking, but he knew she hated losing. Feeling a bit daring, he decided to push it a little.

"So, what is my price?" he said. "How about you show me your lovely tits?"

"Ha! No way, we didn't agree on any penalties beforehand," Emily replied, obviously more upset about losing the game than the indecent proposal.

"So you don't dare then?"

Emily knew he was pushing her buttons, but still wasn't going to let him beat her at this game. She was wearing a tight singlet without a bra and she quickly pulled up her top to expose her tits, giving Tim a defiant look.

"My turn to deal," she said as she pulled down the top.

Tim thought the game had turned much more interesting now and this time he quickly won again. Emily was grinding her teeth.

"Hmm..." Tim started. "I think this time, you have to show me your tits but also put on a show."

Tim loved to watch her play with her own tits, so the proposed penalty was very much a price for him, but he also knew this would make her excited. She slowly pulled the top up again and while keeping her eyes locked onto him, she gently started caressing her chest. Her fingers soon fund her nipples. She put them between her thumbs and index fingers and pinched them softly. Her eyes gave away the fact that this was turning her on.

"Next game," she said. She was horny now, but she damn well wasn't going to stop playing the game without winning.

Tim took a big sip from his glass before dealing. Emily had obviously got the hang of the game now and won. She started laughing and clapping her hands as she was thinking about what she would make him do.

"OK stud, time for you to strip down."

"All the way?" Tim asked, sounding more worried about the task than he actually was. Monique had left for the evening and the garden was secluded enough that no one could see them.

"Are you scared," Emily mocked. "OK, you can leave the underwear on, just so I have something to take later."

Tim stripped down as Emily was laughing and trying to hum some stripper tune. She loved winning, and it was even sweeter when it allowed her to hand out penalties.

"Deal," Tim said as he sat down and sipped his wine.

He now wanted to get back at her and was eager to win. But it turned out Emily got the better cards and she quickly won the next hand as well. Laughing, she got up and made a little victory dance around Tim. After awhile, she however sat down and tried her best to look sincere, she said:

"Tim, I think you've been a bad boy," she said, trying to suffocate a giggle. "Yesterday, I saw you looking at Monique's tits. We surely can't tolerate such behavior, can we? I think you need a spanking."

She pushed back her chair, and patted her thighs, which were all exposed in her high cut shorts. Tim was shaking his head in disbelief, but he didn't dare to protest. Instead, he just walked over and leaned over his girlfriends lap.

"I'm going to get you for this," he said between his teeth, but this received only a giggle from Emily.

She started by patting him lightly on his underwear but soon decided that wasn't going to be enough so she pulled down them down a steady motion. She proceeded to caress his ass, before giving him a firm slap. She repeated this over and over, switching between gently stroking his ass and slapping it.

Tim might have felt humiliated to assume the position over his girlfriends lap, but nevertheless he got extremely turned on by her dominant side and soon his hard cock was pushing into her thighs. He enjoyed it too much to stop her, but after a few minutes Emily pulled his underwear back up.

"Time to lose again," she said as she handed him the cards.

This time however Tim got the better cards and won the game.

"I think you're a bit over dressed. Strip down, honey!"

Emily quickly pulled her top over her head and then unzipped her shorts. With her back against Tim, she bent at the waist as she pulled them down, showing off her ass as she did. Wearing only a pair of turquoise string panties, she sat down and shuffled the cards. She was anxious to get back to the game and claim another victory. She did quickly gain the upper hand this time and much to her enjoyment, she won the game.

"I think I want to see that nice cock of yours," she stated.

Tim stood up and pulled his underwear down, just enough to expose his crotch. Thinking he had completed the task he was about to pull them back up, but Emily stopped him.

"Not so fast big boy," she said, leaning back in her chair and sipping her wine. "You need to touch yourself for me. Close your eyes and stroke you cock for me."

Tim did as he was told. Standing in front of his grinning girlfriend, he slowly started to touch himself. He was already worked up and soon his cock was hard, much to Emily's delight. She got up and walked around him, watching him stroking himself for her. She leaned in from behind him and whispered in his ear.

"Did you think of Monique's tits last night when I was blowing you?"

A week ago, such a question would have been unheard of. Now, it was evidently part of their foreplay. Tim nodded.

"Yes. Yes I did."

Images of Monique's moving chest came into his mind, making him even harder. He knew that if he kept at this, he would soon make himself come. He however wanted to do that inside his girlfriend, so he stopped himself.

"Your turn to deal I believe," he said as he reluctantly pulled his underwear back up.

This time he had better luck and decided it was payback time.

"Show me your pussy."

Emily got up from her seat, pulled her panties down to her knees. She remained standing like that, waiting for more instructions. She could tell Tim was taking in the view and proudly she spread her legs further to give him a better view.

"Now, touch yourself."

Emily did as she was told, letting her right hand find it's way to her pussy. She caressed her moist, naked lips and proceeded to let her middle finger slide up and down her slit. It soon found her clit, and she let out a gasp as she started rub a finger against it.

"Did you think about Monique yesterday when I was licking you?" asked Tim, whispering softly into her ear like she had done to him earlier.

"Yes," Emily said and immediately feeling a rush of excitement through her body as she admitted it. It had certainly been obvious that she was sexually attracted to this woman, but it was still very powerful to say it out loud.

"Is this the first woman you've fantasized about?"

Emily shook her head.

"No!"

She nearly shouted it as her fingers rubbed her clit even harder. Images of her previous objects ran through her head, but soon her mind went back to Monique. Never had the urge to be with a woman been so strong as with her. And now she had admitted her desires to her boyfriend, who was currently watching her masturbate to her fantasy. She felt that she was near orgasm, when suddenly Tim broke the spell.

"My turn to deal, right?" he said.

Panting, she looked at him with an expression that seemed to be a mixture of "how dare you stop me", "fuck me know" and "I'm gonna beat you in the next round." She leaned in and kissed him passionately before pulling her panties back up. She could feel his hard cock against her, so obviously he was excited by what she had admitted to.

Tim won the next hand as well, and thought briefly about what the next penalty should be. He now just wanted to fuck her, but he knew she wouldn't agree to end the game with him winning the last hand.

"I want to look at that cute ass of yours. I want you to show it off with a sexy walk around the garden."

Emily got up and started walking, swaying her hips in an exaggerated fashion. She occasionally smacked her ass tauntingly at him and at one point she stopped to briefly moon him. She was laughing and acting silly, but still looked incredibly hot at the same time. She was all worked up and was thinking that next hand she won, she was going to order Tim to lie down so she could ride his cock.

But as she turned around, she froze in her tracks. Looking up towards the main building, she could see Monique sitting on her patio, looking back straight at her. Emily had no idea what to do. Should she say hello? Should she cover up? In the end, she probably did the worst combination of the two, covering one boob with one hand and waving with the other as she slowly walked back towards Tim. She could see Monique waving back at her with raised eyebrows.

"I can't believe you made me do that!" she said as she got back to Tim and was out of sight for Monique.

"What?"

"Monique is back! She's up by her side."

"Shit, I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

Multiple thoughts were running through Emily's head. She felt ashamed that she would have looked like a fool to Monique. She still felt she wanted Monique's approval, and this was surely not the way to get it. But she also had a feeling of excitement from Monique seeing her nearly naked. Emily had noticed that Monique had never diverted her eyes from her exposed body. Emily knew it was unfair, but she was also mad with Tim, blaming him for what had happened. In lack of better ideas, her competitive streak took over. She decided she had to get back at Tim.

"Next game," she said.

"What? Are you sure?" replied Tim. He was more thinking they should go and apologize to their hostess.

"Damn sure. Is it your turn or mine to deal?"

She didn't actually sound mad, just determined and Tim could tell his girlfriend wasn't going to change her mind, so he sat down and shuffled the cards. He played intentionally bad, hoping that she would have enough if she won the next hand.

"I want you to show your cock to Monique," Emily said after quickly winning the game.

"What?!"

"I want you to go over to Monique and show her your cock."

"You can't be serious. I can't do that."

Emily wasn't changing her mind. She knew they were both fascinated and attracted to this woman, they had even admitted it openly. If she had made herself look foolish in front of Monique, then it was only fair that Tim did as well.

"She might take offense," Tim pleaded.

"Well," Emily started, realizing he had a point. "You can ask her first."

"Come on Emily, don't you think it's going to be awkward staying here if I go up to our hostess and ask her if I can expose myself to her?"

"I think it's already awkward after you made me expose my tits to her."

"But it was accidentally, and you can't compare tits to cock."

"Well, you don't have any tits, do you? So you have to show your cock instead. Tit for tat."

Realizing that the expression fitted almost too perfectly in the situation, they both started laughing, thereby relieving the tension a bit. It was hard to remain serious but Tim looked his girlfriend in the eyes.

"Do you really want me to do this?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

She giggled as she said it, but it was still clear that she wouldn't change her mind. Tim couldn't see any way out of this other than to go through with it. He thought that Monique would most likely ask them to leave, but that was probably a better option than going against his girlfriend at the moment. And what if she allowed him to go through with it? The idea was growing in his mind, making him admittedly excited about the prospect of exposing himself to her. Shaking his head in disbelief, he started to walk over to Monique, still just in his underwear.

As he approached, Monique looked up from a book she was reading. She was still wearing the clothes from earlier, making the distinction between their choice of wardrobe even greater. He could see that she had unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse, but to his disappointment, it wasn't enough expose much of her tits.

"Hello Tim, what can I do for you?" she said, smiling friendly, though somewhat more reserved than usual.

Tim couldn't find the words to ask her.

"My meeting got canceled last minute by the way," Monique continued when she didn't get a reply. "I probably should have let you know, but didn't want to impose."

Tim thought that it was somewhat ironic that she didn't want to impose, given what he was about to ask permission for.

"So, we're playing a game," he started.

"I kind of figured", Monique replied. "Who's winning?"

"Not me by the looks of it."

"That's too bad. And what did you lose?"

"Well... Emily decide that because I made her expose herself, I have to do the same thing."

"Is that so?" Monique said and looked at least a bit intrigued. She put down the book. "So what do you have to expose?"

Tim didn't say anything. Given he was only in his underwear, it was pretty obvious there wasn't many options. He raised his arms apologetically.

"So you have to show me your cock?" Monique continued with a questioning look on her face

Tim could feel her eyes piercing through him, and he suspected that she could tell that he was also excited about the idea of showing himself to her.

"You could always just go back and tell her you did it anyway," Monique suggested.

Tim looked over his shoulder and realized that Monique's patio wasn't visible from their own outdoor spot where Emily was waiting. Still, he shook his head.

"Oh, she could tell straight away if I tried to lie. I wouldn't hear the end of it."

"So, the only way out of this for you is that I let you show me your cock?"

Tim shrugged his shoulders, trying but not succeeding to act like it was no big deal either way to him.

"I guess so."

"I don't think anyone should do anything they don't want to," Monique responded.

She confidently leaned back in her chair with her hands behind her head. This pushed her chest out and Tim's eyes immediately dropped.

"So..." she continued. "I guess the question is: Do you want to?"

Looking back in her eyes, Tim felt week to his knees. Not only did he have to ask permission to expose himself to this woman, but now he also had to openly admit to her that he wanted it. As if hypnotized by her big, brown eyes, he nodded without looking away.

"OK, well then it's a different story," she said and now gave him one of those warm smiles that made him melt. "Sure, I will allow you to expose yourself to me. But under one condition."

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,467 Followers