Meeting Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, what?" Tim replied, eager to agree to almost anything.

"I decide for how long, OK?"

Monique giggled a bit as Tim quickly agreed. He was thinking that Monique probably wanted some control of the situation. After all, he was pretty much a stranger and she should certainly be allowed to ask him to leave whenever she wanted.

"So, show yourself to me," Monique commanded with a crooked smile.

Still weak to his knees, Tim stood before her and with nervous fingers, he slowly pulled down his underwear, allowing his cock to spring free. He had never felt so naked in his entire life. With Monique's eyes slowly and confidently taking him in, his cock began to rise as she openly stared at it. He felt he should instinctively hide himself from her, but he remembered he had agreed to let her decide when she had enough. With constantly increasing excitement and humiliation, he remained exposed to her as his cock rose to full erection. He felt ashamed, but at the same time overwhelmed with desire. It was an incredible liberation to show himself to Monique, to let her see the effect she was having on him.

"Thank you Tim, you can go back now," she said eventually.

With a mixture of relief and disappointment, Tim pulled up his underwear and tried to cover up the best he could.

"That took a long time, what happened?" asked Emily when he got back. She had started to get a bit worried but when she noticed Tim's still hard cock, she broke out in a giggle.

"Well, you obviously had a good time," she continued.

Tim went on to briefly describe what had happened, getting excited as he recaptured the events.

"Wow, you really did it!" Emily responded with wide eyes.

"Well, I had to. You wouldn't let me back down," Tim said, failing to hold back a laugh.

"You're probably right," Emily replied with a giggle. "At least now we're even."

Tim looked at her with queering eyes. He sure didn't think they we're even. Also, the idea of making Emily do the same thing as he had done was growing in his mind. Perhaps Emily was getting the same idea, and just wanted an excuse? Trying to look sincere, he raised his hand.

"Hold it, do you really think your little parade with your tits out is comparable to me showing my cock right next to her?"

Emily just shrugged her shoulders.

"To be fair, you should show her your pussy. That's even."

Emily gasped at his proposition, her face portraying a mixture of chock and excitement. She shook her head as if to refuse, but it was obvious to Tim she at least partly wanted to do it.

"I can't do that," she said.

"Sure you can. You made me do it."

"Oh, my god!" she panted, evidently both nervous and excited.

She knew she actually wanted to do it, but the idea was also very humiliating. Was she about to go and show her pussy to another woman? Her head was spinning. She wanted it so much, to have Monique look at her most private part. She tried to clear her head and decided to slip her top and shorts back on.

"You don't need those," Tim said as he saw her getting dressed.

"I'm gonna do it," she said, trembling with excitement as she verbalized it. "I just don't want to walk over there with my tits and ass out, OK?"

Tim knew better than to push her further now. He watched her disappear around the corner, barefoot and with her head low. He could tell she was nervous, but he knew she wanted this. He imagined what she would look like, pulling down her shorts and panties to show Monique her pussy. The idea was clearly turning him on. Would she get completely naked for their hostess?

But Emily returned a minute later, still in her clothes. Tim got worried something had gone wrong. Perhaps Monique had become angry? Had they pushed hings to far?

"What happened?" ha asked with a concerned tone. "Was she upset?"

"Uhm... No, not really. But she said that if we were so determined to involve her in our game, we might as well come over and play on her side."

It was obvious they would both agree to any suggestion of Monique's, so they didn't have to discuss the matter. Tim decided that if Emily was wearing her clothes, then he wasn't going to walk back over there in just his underwear. He quickly got dressed while Emily gathered the cards. Without saying a word, they walked hand in hand over to Monique's side.

"So," Monique said as they arrived. "What's this game your playing?"

Still standing in front of the seated, very confident looking woman, Emily told her that they we're playing Uno. As she spoke, she realized they hadn't really agreed on any formal rules of the penalties, but she explained that they just kind of dared each other to do different tasks.

"Uno?" Monique said with a surprised tone. "That's a bit of a kids game, isn't it?"

Emily thought that was funny, because they were currently feeling a lot like a couple of naughty kids called into the principals office.

"I suppose it is," she said with a giggle.

"Why don't you play something like, say, blackjack instead?" Monique suggested. "I can be the dealer. I actually worked in a casino for awhile before my writer career took off. There should be a deck of cards somewhere."

Without waiting for a reply, she stood up disappeared into her house. The couple waited, smiling nervously at each other, sharing a silent moment of excitement. Monique returned a few minutes with a deck of cards in her hands, but that wasn't the thing they noticed the most. While inside, Monique had obviously removed her bra. Her tight blouse were now pressing against her tits, making her large nipples perfectly apparent through the white fabric. The sheer material was slightly see-through, meaning that they could even make out her areolas. They stared, not even trying divert their eyes now. They could see that her nipples were hard, which they hoped meant that Monique was excited too. She was difficult to read though, and she just stood silently in front of them with that warm smile, allowing them to take her in. She was obviously aware of the effect that she was having on the couple.

"Before we play," she said after awhile, as she once more sat down in front of them, "weren't you guys more undressed before?"

The two of them nodded softly.

"Well, no need to be shy now, is there?" Monique continued. "You were both running around in your underwear before, right?"

Letting go of each others hands, they nervously undressed in front of the busty woman in front of them. The experience was particularity exciting for Emily because while Monique had seen her walking around topless earlier, this was the first time their hostess had seen her up close. Emily noticed that Monique's gaze lingered long at her tits, making her little erect nipples even harder.

"Also Emily," Monique continued. "What were you going to ask me before when you came over here?"

Looking down on the floor, Emily spoke.

"Well, Tim said that to be fair, I should come here and show you my..."

"Your what?"

Emily struggled with her mind. She took a deep breath.

"My pussy!"

It was hard for her to say it out loud in front of Monique, but once it was out she felt warm inside.

"Is that so?" Monique asked, raising one eyebrow. "And was it just because Tim told you to that you were willing to do it?"

Emily looked up at her, but couldn't find the ability to speak. Monique continued.

"Or, do you actually want to show me?"

Emily nodded softly and finally spoke.

"Yes Monique, I do. It's hard to admit, but I want to do it. Can I expose my pussy for you?"

Monique again broke out in a warm smile, easing the nervousness of the blonde woman in front of her. Both of them obviously realized the absurdity of her request; a grown woman asking another for permission to reveal her most private parts. Nevertheless, they both knew it was an earnest request.

"Yes, please do," Monique said.

Emily had a moment of bravery and walked over so she was standing just in front of Monique. She almost regretted this as she with trembling fingers slowly pulled down her panties and exposed her pussy to the woman seated in front of her. She looked at Monique, who was staring directly at her pussy. Emily felt a thousand urges running through her body. Part of her wanted to pull up her panties so she wouldn't feel so humiliated. Another part wanted start touching herself to get some sexual relief. A third part wanted to drop to her knees and start worshiping the body of the woman in front of her. But instead, she did nothing and just held her panties around her thighs, allowing Monique to inspect her. She was still neatly trimmed and only had a very thin strip of dark-blonde hair above her pussy, making all the details of her pussy clearly visible to the curious eyes of her spectator.

And if willingly exposing herself to Monique wasn't embarrassing enough, her boyfriend was standing right next to her, watching her doing it. He even heard her ask permission to do it and had witnessed her desire to be submissive to another woman. As exhilarating as the experience was, the competitive side of her still wanted to get back at him.

"Pretty," Monique said eventually, removing her eyes from Emily's pussy and smiled up at her.

That single word sent warm jolts through Emily's body. Most of the time, she never really cared much about other peoples opinions but this was not like most of the time, to say the least. At this moment, nothing could make her happier than Monique's approval. It felt amazing to have her smooth pussy complimented by this remarkable woman.

"Thank you Monique," Emily replied, unable to suppress a pleased and girlish giggle.

"You can pull them up now," Monique said. "Now, why don't you two get that small table and some chairs over there and sit down in front of me. That is if you still want me to be your dealer?"

The couple immediately reassured her that they did and quickly followed her instructions. Soon they were sitting across from her, watching as she professionally shuffled the cards.

"If you want," she said with a sly smile as she started dealing, "I can decide on your penalties too."

The couple eagerly nodded. They noticed that she didn't deal any cards for herself, meaning she had no intentions of losing. They were a little disappointed, since this meant they couldn't ask Monique to get undressed. Yet, they were thrilled that Monique wanted to be part of their game and they both secretly hoped it meant they would be allowed to expose themselves to her again.

Tim lost the first round, not really trying his best. He was a bit surprised that Emily didn't lose on purpose, given how excited she appeared when she exposed herself to Monique before. He suspected his girlfriend's competitive side meant she found it hard to take a dive. He was grateful for the opportunity, because he too secretly loved the idea of doing whatever Monique asked him. He looked at her with queering eyes as he waited for her command, both hoping and not that it would involve exposing him to her again.

"OK," Monique said, "since you made Emily walk around the garden to show off her goods before, I think you need to do the same. Pull down your underwear to your knees and walk around slowly so we can look at you."

Tim stood up, feeling excited about what he was about to do, but also very embarrassed. It was hard enough to expose himself to Monique before, but he quickly realized it would be even worse to do it while his beloved girlfriend was watching him do it. Nevertheless, he wanted to do it and he started to slowly pull down his underwear down.

As Emily watched her partner, she recognized the mixed feelings in his eyes. She emphasized with him, knowing how he wanted to do this. Yet at the same time, it's an absurd and even humiliating task to willingly expose yourself to woman who just sits back and confidently takes you in. And oddly, the humiliation only made the sensation even more exciting. She felt almost envious that it was him rather than her doing it. Then again, she loved the fact that she had beaten him and couldn't resist teasing him a bit.

"Why don't you make him put his hands behind his head, just so he doesn't get tempted to cover up."

With his underwear by his knees, Tim looked at his girlfriend. She was grinning wide at him, and even threw him a playful kiss. He shook his head at her brazen suggestion and turned his attention to Monique, curios to hear what she would say. She was smiling coyly, obviously amused with Emily's idea. She looked him in they eyes, making him feel even more certain that he would do whatever she decided.

"That's a good suggestion Emily," Monique replied. "You heard her Tim, now on your way."

Tim obeyed and started his lap around the backyard, holding his hands behind his head. He could hear both of the women giggling a bit, with his girlfriend sounding particularity amused. He heard her whistling and then yelling out after him.

"Nice ass, honey!"

As he reached the far end of the garden, he started turning and walking back to them. He knew he must look rather funny walking around with his underwear pulled down to his knees. Nonetheless, he could see that both of his spectators were closely watching his cock, which was at least half erect and swaying in front of him as he walked. Feeling their eyes on him as he was exposing himself to them made him more excited, consequently making him harder. And as he did, he felt embarrassed that they could tell that he was getting turned on by exposing himself to them. This further added to his excitement and by the time he reached his audience, he was fully hard.

"Did you like that, honey?" his girlfriend asked, smiling from ear to ear at his predicament.

"I'm gonna get you for this," he replied and faked an angry face at her as he pulled up his underwear and sat down.

Next round, Emily busted after drawing on 16. Tim suspected that she purposely lost, but didn't really care as long as he would get an opportunity to watch his girlfriend in some similar, embarrassing situation. He wanted to get back at her now and before Monique got a chance to say anything, he said:

"You know, when I made Emily walk around the backyard before, she had her panties on. To really make it fair, shouldn't she also have to make a lap with her panties pulled down?"

Monique chuckled, obviously amused by the competitive mood between the two. She tapped her chin as if contemplating Tim's proposition.

"Maybe you're right Tim," she said. "But she'll drop her tiny panties completely, don't you think?"

"You're right, Monique," Tim agreed. "Maybe she can just hold on to them with one hand?"

Emily listened quietly as the other two discussed what embarrassing task she was about to do. The anticipation made her tingle and she could tell she was getting wetter and wetter.

"Good idea," Monique said, "I can go with her to make sure she doesn't cheat."

The couple looked at her, not sure what she meant exactly. She stood up and held out her hands invitingly for Emily, who grabbed them and slowly stood up. Monique then looked at Tim.

"Can you pull down her panties for her?"

He quickly obeyed, both because he loved doing what that enchanting woman told him to, but also because he wanted his girlfriend to feel that wonderful mixture of excitement and embarrassment that came with being stripped in front of Monique. Emily was looking down on the floor, awaiting her inevitable exposure. As he started to pull them them down, she let out a gasp of excitement as her pussy once more was naked to the world. Monique looked her up and down a few time, taking in the blonde woman's shape. Emily felt red to her cheeks as she knew Monique would be able to see how wet she had become.

Monique then let go of Emily with her left hand and started walking, dragging the exposed woman with her. Emily held on to her panties with one hand and Monique's hand with other. She felt very happy that she now was allowed to be so close to the woman she had lusted for so long. Even if it was just her hand, it felt electric to touch her smooth skin. But she was also aware of what a humiliating state she was in. Here she was, a grown woman with her panties pulled down to her knees, being paraded around by another woman, who was full clothed. It manifested her role as being subordinate to Monique and she loved it. It didn't even cross her mind to pull her panties up, she was enjoying the sensation of being exposed to Monique too much. She knew that Tim must love the sight and as they started walking, she turned around and stuck out her tongue to him. His only response was to smile even wider.

It was indeed amazing for Tim to watch Emily walk away hand in hand with Monique. The contrast between his naked girlfriend and the strictly dressed woman next to her was extremely erotic. Monique probably wasn't much taller than Emily, but her high heels elevated her above the blonde woman. The difference between the two women was pronounced further by how Monique's hair style made her look rather authoritative, whereas Emily plaits made her look very girly. The sight got even more amazing when they turned around and started walking back at him. The comparably small tits on his girlfriend was moving with perky little bounces on her chest, whereas Monique's large tits were swaying slowly and powerfully under her sheer, tight blouse. As they got closer, he could see his girlfriend smiling widely, obviously enjoying her little walk with Monique. She actually had a somewhat proud look on her face, probably over the fact that she was being brave enough to expose not just her body, but also her will to be submissive to Monique.

Tim looked at Emily's naked pussy as she approached. It was glistening with her wetness, and he couldn't resist teasing her back.

"So, did you enjoy that honey?"

Emily didn't say anything, she just smiled slyly back at him. She knew he could tell that she did. She knew Monique did as well. And the fact that they both knew was turning her on even further.

Emily lost the next hand as well, stopping at 17 while Tim drew a 20. Both of them looked at Monique, probably equally excited about what she would make Emily do next.

"You know Emily, you've got an amazingly cute butt," Monique started, making Emily smile widely at the compliment.

"I bet you can't get enough of it Tim. Emily, why don't you get down on hands and knees and make a few laps around us here so we can admire it?"

Emily thought to herself that this woman was getting pretty brave with her dares, and she loved the fact that Monique was using the opportunity to get her into more revealing poses. Emily responded only by nodding and then slipped to the ground. Without being told, she slipped her panties down to her knees again, thinking that Monique seemed to like it that way. She then slowly started crawling around her spectators on her hands and knees, making sure to keep her ass up high to give them a good view. When she was in front of Monique, she looked back over her shoulder and she could see that the woman was checking her out. When she was in front of Tim, she did the same thing, only this time she again stuck her tongue out at him. She did a few laps, proudly displaying her ass for them until Monique eventually stopped her.

"Thank you Emily, that was very nice."

As Emily stood up, her panties fell down and she didn't bother to pull them back up. Instead, she felt brave and bent down to pick them up with her back against Monique, treating her to another view of her ass. She then stood up and threw the panties at Tim, who feigned a face of shock. As she sat down next to him, completely naked, he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

Monique dealt the cards, and this time there was a draw with both of them standing at 20.