Meeting Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, now what do we do?" she started and then with a chuckle, she answered her own question. "I think this means I get a treat. Would you mind massaging my neck and shoulders again Emily? They're still a bit sore from yesterday."

As Emily responded by quickly getting on her feet, Monique addressed Tim.

"And could you go inside my place and get some wine, I really feel like a glass. It's just inside."

Tim got up and headed towards Monique's back door.

"And bring glasses for the two of you as well. I mean, you're both so up tight tonight," she added.

He heard the women giggle at the joke, and he chuckled too. With one of them naked and the other in just his underwear, no one could accuse them of that. As he got inside, he found a bottle of red wine and three glasses on the kitchen bench. He interpreted this as Monique having planed to see them tonight. Right next to the glasses, he also saw the white bra she must have discarded earlier. Had she purposely put it there so he would see it or had she just been in a rush to get back out to them? Either way, he couldn't resist checking the label, which read "36 E." He suddenly felt guilty about looking and quickly put it back where he found it. With the wine and three glasses, he headed back out again.

There he was treated to the wonderful sight of his completely naked girlfriend giving a massage to Monique. The busty woman had undone some more of her buttons and pulled the blouse over her shoulders to give Emily better access. This gave Monique a very inviting cleavage and he could see that Emily was looking down on the large tits on the woman in front of her.

He walked over to them, opened the bottle and then poured Monique a glass. As he was handing her the glass, she looked up at him.

"Did you look?"

He knew exactly what she meant. He looked at her tits, then in her eyes and then back at her tits again. With a guilty grin, he nodded.

"36 E," he said.

Monique playfully shook her finger at him.

"Naughty boy."

He could tell she wasn't really mad and he still suspected entrapment. He could see his girlfriend whisper something in Monique's ear.

"Emily just pointed out that while she is completely naked, you still have your underwear on. Don't you think it's just as well you took them off too?" Monique said. She barely gave Tim time to nod his reply before she continued.

"She also suggested that since you couldn't resist peeking at my bra size, I should undress you to make it even."

Both the women could see that he got excited by this prospect. Seated in front of him with a glass of wine in her hand and his naked girlfriend massaging her shoulders, Monique looked him in the eyes. As always, this made her impossible to resist.

"Do you think I should strip you?" she continued.

"Yes, I think you should."

"Do you want to be all exposed in front of me?"

"Yes Monique, yes I do. Would you please make me all naked in front of you?"

"Very well then."

Monique gave her glass to Emily, who was grinning widely at her boyfriend. She knew that even though he wanted nothing more than to be exposed to Monique, it was still embarrassing to go through with it. He was practically begging Monique to expose him again, and Emily knew that the fact that he was doing this in front of his girlfriend made the experience even more humiliating. The couple smiled knowingly at each other as he put his hands behind his head, willingly putting himself in a position that added to his own embarrassment.

Monique smiled slyly at his posture as she carefully pulled down his underwear and exposed him. He was already hard from the excitement and his erection was swaying proudly in front of her face. As Monique let his underwear fall to the floor, she leaned back and took her glass back from Emily, who started gently massaging Monique's shoulders again. Sipping on her wine, Monique leaned back in her chair and confidently looked Tim up and down a few times.

"Do you want to massage my feet a bit?" she asked him, and he quickly knelt down in front of her.

Monique let out a sigh of pleasure. She obviously enjoyed the touch of her two naked servants. Knowing how much they liked her chest, she rewarded them and pushed it out further so that her nipples became even more visible through the thin fabric. After awhile, she straightened herself.

"I don't know what I did to deserve the two of you, but I'm not gonna argue," she said and chuckled a bit. "Do you want some wine before I deal you another round?"

She didn't wait for them to respond and got up to pour her guests some wine. Emily and Tim stood naked, holding hands as Monique handed them their glasses. They all raised their glasses and clinked them before taking a large gulp of the wine. Monique then sat down and the naked couple followed her lead. To the delight of the two, she didn't bother bother to button up her blouse. This left her with a generous cleavage, which they kept staring at as Monique dealt a new round. Maybe it was the distraction of Monique's chest, or the fact that she wanted to lose on purpose, but Emily busted again after drawing on 17.

"Tim, do you think Emily might be losing on purpose?" Monique asked.

"It is entirely possible," he replied, laughing slightly. "She sure loves exposing herself to you."

Emily didn't argue, it was too obvious that he was right. Nevertheless, she felt a need to get back at him for bluntly pointing it out like that.

"Perhaps she should be punished for it," Monique continued. "Why don't you give her a little spanking?"

"I would love to," Tim replied. "How many does she deserve?"

"I'd say 20," Monique said and after a short pause she added "on each cheek."

Emily started protesting, but not for long. She got up and lay across Tim's lap. They had played a bit with spanking before, but it had usually been she who spanking him then. To say the least, it was a humbling feeling to assume that position over her boyfriends lap in front of another woman. She looked up at him and did her best to look stern.

"I'll get you for this," she said.

But Tim wasn't deterred.

"Are you ready?" he asked with a big grin on his face.

She nodded silently and Tim started spanking her. He alternated between her cheeks, giving her two spanks before switching to the other. Though he didn't do it very hard, it was enough to give her a stinging sensation. The effect on her mind was however much greater. She wasn't against the idea of the occasional spanking, but never had it given her a feeling near the one she was getting now when it happened in front of Monique. It was such a humiliating sensation to receive it in front of this woman she admired so much. It was almost hard to admit to herself that it was turning her on so much. Still, she turned to Monique and looked her in the eyes as if to signal that she was taking this spanking for her. She gasped slightly with each spank. When Tim eventually stopped and called out that he had given her the assigned 20 per cheek, Emily actually felt disappointed that it was over.

"I think she liked that too," Monique said. "I think she's still going to continue losing on purpose."

"She usually does anything to win, so she must really like losing in front of you," Tim added, deliberately teasing his girlfriend.

"Perhaps we should try something different then," Monique said. "How about if the loser doesn't bust, I decide on a reward for the winner instead of a penalty for the loser?"

The couple of course agreed. As far as they were concerned, Monique was in charge and they would do anything their hostess suggested.

"What kind of reward?" Emily asked with an eager voice.

"Well, how about this?" Monique responded.

She then undid another button on her blouse and reached inside it with her right hand. The couple watched with open mouths as Monique proceeded to take out her left breast. She pulled her blouse further open to let the reward hang freely in front of them. Her naked audience just stared at her, unable to pull their eyes away from the object they had both lusted for since they first saw this woman. It was as perfect as they imagined, with the nipple and areola in a brown shade that attractively contrasted against her otherwise olive skin. Monique just sat there proudly in front of them with that confident sly smile, signaling that she was well aware of just how much the couple in front of her desired this treat.

"Is this what you've been trying to get a glimpse of the last couple of days?" she said.

The couple nodded softly with their eyes transfixed on the price that was being revealed to them. Monique dealt the cards, and if there had been any will to lose on purpose before, this was all gone now. Tim got 13 and after asking for another hit, he decided to stand at 18. Emily had 17 so he knew there was a great chance she would bust if she tried. She however drew a 3, giving her 20.

"Haha! In your face!" she shouted, for a moment back in her competitive mode where winning over her boyfriend was the main objective.

But she quickly remembered what the real stake was. She turned quiet and looked at Monique, curiously anticipating instructions of exactly what she would be allowed to do. She panted as she watched Monique grab her naked breast with one hand and invitingly hold it up for her.

"Do you want to kiss it?" Monique said as she looked Emily in the eyes.

"Yes, very much. Can I?"

"Yes. Come sit in front of me."

Emily slipped to the floor. She was too nervous to get on her feet and merely walked on her knees over to Monique. She had longed for the opportunity to get her mouth on another woman's breast since as long as she could remember, and now it was about to happen with the most amazing woman she had ever met. Her fantasies usually didn't included Tim watching, but now it just felt right. She knelt in front of Monique's naked breast.

"I've dreamt of doing this for so long," she said, looking first at Tim and then at Monique. She wanted them both to know how big this was for her.

Monique broke out in one of her warm smiles and gently held the backside of Emily's head with her free hand.

"Then go ahead," she said and softly pushed the blonde woman's face towards her nipple.

Emily placed a gentle, most sensuous kiss on the tip, letting out a silent moan as her lips made contact. It was heavenly for her and it felt ever so right to submissively kneel in front of this powerful woman's breast. She hoped she would be allowed more than just the one kiss and she looked up at Monique's face with pleading eyes. Monique smiled back at her, knowing perfectly well what the blonde woman wanted.

"You can suck it if you want," she said.

Emily leaned over and gently took the large nipple in her mouth. She loved the feeling of it and started to curiously explore it with her tongue. She heard Monique breathing heavily and she was filled with further excitement by the notion that what she was doing also felt good to the mighty woman on whose tit she was sucking.

"Suck it harder," Monique commanded and started pushing Emily's face harder against her breast.

The feeling of Monique's tit against her face, the nipple in her mouth and the firm hand on her head drove Emily almost insane with excitement. Soon she was moaning loudly, making squealing noises. Monique moaned softly as well, driving the blonde woman further into ecstasy.

Tim had felt honestly disappointed at losing but soon realized that seeing his girlfriend like this was at least almost as much of a treat. The sight of her worshiping Monique's tit was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. He was also happy for her, seeing how this was obviously something that she had desired for a long time. He even felt honored that she allowed him to witness the moment. He could also see that Monique was enjoying her treatment and while she was mostly looking at his girlfriend at her nipple, she occasionally threw glances at him. She particularly kept looking at his cock, which stood at full attention from the sight in front of him. Hoping it would please her, he started to softly touch it for her. She gave him an approving nod and he began stroking himself harder.

Eventually, Monique dragged Emily away from her tit, pulling her gently by her plaits. There was a popping sound as the nipple reluctantly escaped from Emily's mouth. She looked up at the woman she so much adored, hoping she would let her continue.

"I think we better stop," Monique said, "or else it's going to be to much for your poor boyfriend over there."

Emily turned and looked at Tim and grinned as she saw the hard cock in his hand. She turned back to Monique and gave her breast one more kiss before standing up. With her lips wet from her worshiping session, she walked over to her boyfriend and kissed him softly on the lips. Looking seductively in his eyes, she teasingly said:

"Just think where these lips have been."

Both of them looked at Monique's tit, which she showed no intention of covering up, much to the delight of the two. It was swaying temptingly for them as Monique shuffled the cards once more and started dealing. This time Emily decided to stand on 19 while Tim had 16. He knew that there was little chance of him not busting and he contemplated briefly to just stand and thereby allowing his girlfriend to suck on Monique's nipple again. But he figured that even if the chance was low, he had lusted so much to suck on her tits himself that he thought it was worth trying. He was however treated to a jack, making him bust. He looked at Monique, awaiting her instructions.

"What do you think Emily?" she started. "He could have stayed at his 16, giving you another opportunity to suck on my nipple, but instead he was clearly greedy. Do you think he deserves to be punished?"

"I most certainly do!" Emily responded with a slight giggle.

"Do you want to do it yourself or do you want me to do it?" Monique asked.

Emily didn't expect this, she had instinctively assumed that it would be her administrating the spanking. When given the choice, she had to think about it for awhile, knowing that either would be both embarrassing and exciting for Tim. She had hoped for an opportunity to get back at him and therefore was excited about the prospect of laying him down across her lap. As much as she desired to be submissive to Monique, her competitive streak still wanted to dominate her boyfriend. If she spanked him herself, she would get that and she knew it would be wonderfully embarrassing for Tim to be spanked as another woman was watching. Then again, it would probably be even more embarrassing to be spanked by this practically strange woman while his girlfriend looked on. Plus, she was thrilled that Monique was including herself, perhaps this meant she could get herself over Monique's lap as well.

"I think we should both do it," she said. "But you first."

She was pleased when Monique agreed to her proposal. It kind of made her feel like she and Monique were bonding over the domination of Tim.

He stood up and walked over to Monique. His erect cock showed beyond any doubt that he was excited about getting over her lap. To his delight, Monique pulled her skirt up to reveal her firm and strong thighs, meaning that his hard cock would be in contact with them as he laid down. She winked at him and patted her now exposed lap. He laid down and it felt heavenly to allow his cock to touch her smooth skin and it got even better as she groped his ass a few times and then softly caressed it.

"He's got a very nice ass," Monique said to Emily.

"I know," Emily replied, strangely feeling proud that Monique approved of her boyfriends behind.

"I've spanked it a few times before myself," she added, knowing that it would embarrass Tim. "I know he likes it, so he's probably thrilled to be in your lap."

"I can kind of tell," Monique said with a chuckle and jiggled her legs a bit, causing them to rub against his already hard cock.

It sure was humbling for Tim to hear the women talking about him like this. He thought that he must be an entertaining sight for his girlfriend, laying naked across the lap of a woman who was all dressed, except for one exposed breast. His trail of thought was interrupted and he shivered as he felt Monique's hand giving him the first slap on his ass. She then proceeded to caress his cheek where her hand had landed before handling him another blow to the other cheek. She carried on like this, alternating between spanking and smoothly stroking his ass. He felt that he was totally dominated by this impressive woman and he was getting more and more excited every time he felt another slap, making him grind his hips and press his cock harder against Monique.

Emily was very much thrilled with the display in front of her, with her beloved partner laid naked over Monique's lap. She knew he had a thing for powerful women, and Monique sure exerted her feminine control over him now. Her one exposed breast that was hanging over his naked body acted to further enforce the image. Looking at Monique's face she could tell the woman was clearly amused by how eager this strong man was to submit to her female power.

"Your turn," Monique eventually said looking at Emily.

Tim stood up and wandered over to his girlfriend, who was looking all too pleased with the situation. He was chocked as he felt her grab his erect cock and pulled him towards her and then dragged him over her knee. Giggling at the opportunity to further humiliate her dear boyfriend, she started spanking him. Unlike Monique's alternation between soft caress and slaps, she spanked him firmly and quickly, knowing that he would be excited by the domination of yet another woman. When she stopped and he stood up, his cock was still hard and he was pleased to see that Monique was looking at it.

"Do you want another round of cards?" Monique asked and the naked couple nodded.

This time, they again had a draw, both of them standing on 17.

"I guess since no one busted, it means you both win," Monique declared.

To their astonishment, she then undid another button and exposed her other breast as well. As always with that confident smile on her face, she held up her tits invitingly for them with a look that seemed to say "come to me". No other instructions was necessary and the two quickly slipped down on the floor in front of her and started their worship, Tim on her right tit and Emily once again at her left. This was the first time Tim was allowed to make contact with her huge tits and he panted heavily as his lips reached her smooth flesh. As preoccupied as Emily was with worshiping Monique herself, she still couldn't help smiling at how excited Tim was at finally getting his mouth on the tits he had desired so much.

Monique let go of her tits and instead placed her hands on the back of the head of her two admirers. She held them gently at her bare breasts as she leaned back in her chair to enjoy their devotion, obviously finding it hard to believe her luck with this beautiful, submissive couple falling into her lap. And strangely, it felt like the most natural thing in the world for the two to kneel naked by this woman chest, sucking away at her nipples for all they were worth. The feel of her soft breast and her intoxicating smell were driving them ecstatic. They were both moaning and soon started to use their hands to further explore the globe in front of them.

Holding on by their hair, Monique pulled them gently but firmly away from her breasts, forcing them to reluctantly remover their mouths from her nipples. She looked down on their faces as they awaited her command with open mouths, showing that they clearly were hoping they would be allowed back to her breasts.