Weekend Plaything Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that rule. And when did you last masturbate?"

"Friday morning. Before I left to meet you." It felt like a lifetime ago.

"Did you orgasm?"

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"Twice."

His hand landed on the fleshy part of my right cheek. The sting exploded in my head like fireworks. The second spank landed on my left cheek. The fireworks had reached my pussy. I jerked against his restraining arm but I was firmly held down. His hand delved between my legs and explored my wetness, his thumb plunged in and out of my hole while his fingers played with my clit.

"Maybe we should enact that rule. What you think Cat, the slut here is only allowed to masturbate if we are watching?"

"It would mean that she arrives here nice and horny on a Friday. I think that is a win/win."

"Do I get a say in this?" I tried to look over my shoulder at him. He spanked me again.

"Ok, slut you heard her, no more masturbating without one of us watching."

He went back to finger fucking me.

"So what other rules were there?"

It was so hard to concentrate and remember the story.

"I can't remember."

He spanked me again. "Try harder."

"She was not allowed to be with anyone but him." I didn't know if I was happy or sad that I was safe on this one.

"And have you been with anyone else?"

"Bar you and Cat, no."

"When you are over my knee you will call me Sir. So let's try that again. Have you been with anyone else?"

"Bar you and Cat, no Sir."

"Good girl." His fingers returned to my hole.

"Is that quite true slut?" Cat's voice sounded like it was far away. "What about this morning?"

His fingers were deep in my cunt and I could feel the orgasm building.

My eyes flew open, how could I have forgotten about Dana? The image of her face just before her mouth descended popped into my head. "Oh, but Dana asked if that was ok."

"Dana did, but you didn't, did you?"

"No Ma'am."

"So what happened with Dana?"

"She licked my pussy Sir."

"This pussy? This sopping wet greedy pussy? "

"Yes, Sir."

"And how many times did she lick it?"

His fingers had left me, so I knew it was coming.

"Twice, Sir."

"And you enjoy it slut? Did you cum all over her face?" Cat must have told him.

"Yes Sir, I enjoyed it and came over her face."

He spanked me hard and then rubbed where he had spanked. I thought he had finished, but just as the tension left my body, he spanked me again. The stinging paid should have been horrible, but it wasn't. There was something about being over his knee, naked, confessing that felt so good. For the third spank he again waited until I relaxed and then delivered the hardest of them all. My reward was his fingers returning to my cunt and he fingered me til I came. It was not a long wait.

"Now slut, you will learn how to say thank you for a spanking." His legs straightened and again I was in a heap on the floor. He stood over me and slowly opened his belt and then his trousers. I was salivating at the thought of his cock pounding my pussy again. But after he undressed he sat back down.

"In front of me now slut and say thank you."

It was hard to get into kneeling position with my hands tied. I looked for Cat to help me but she had left.

"Now slut." His voice commanded me as he pointed to the floor between his legs.

I shuffle crawled and began to lick from his balls up the length of his cock. I circled his fat head with my tongue before taking it into my mouth for a moment. Then back to the base all the way up to the head. I explored its ridges and holes with my tongue. Kneeling taller I lowered my mouth taking as much of him in my mouth as I could, it was difficult to do without my arms to balance so I began to twist my wrists to free them. I was stopped by Cat. I knew they were Cat's hands, as Doug had buried his in my hair, keeping me focussed on his cock. Cat was tying something around my wrists.

"Stand up."

I was locked onto his cock by his hands so she helped but spread my legs wide forcing my head lower and more of his cock into my mouth. I was trying to ease back up, to take a breather and lick the sides but he was having none of it. He was hitting the back of my throat, tears were streaming down my face, I was drooling badly, when I felt something pushing at my cunt. I thought it was the dildo from earlier but as he allowed me back up to take some air and it pushed deeper into me, I could feel the heat of Cat's body against my spank warmed ass. My cunt was well and truly stuffed with her strap-on.

"That's it slut, take my cock. You like his so much let's see what you think of mine."

She started to pump into me, her hips thrusting, only withdrawing it an inch or two before pushing it back in. I swear I felt it in my stomach. I must have lost my rhythm with his cock as a slap landed on the side of my tit.

"Pay attention slut."

She withdrew til only the tip of her cock was left in me then pushed deep driving me onto him, I was gagged on cock. The orgasms started and kept on going. My arms tied behind my back meant I was at their mercy and truly was their fuck slut, it just felt so right. I upped the pace of my slurping of his cock and spread myself wider for hers. It was perfect; my body being slammed at both ends. A slut's paradise.

Another slap to my tits encouraged me to do even better. A switch went off in my brain. I had to make fucking their slut the most enjoyable thing on the earth for them. So I helped her to fuck me harder, slamming myself back onto her cock, rocking with her to make sure that it went as deep into my cunt as possible. When she was truly buried, I could feel the straps against my clit, which sent me tumbling into a new set of climaxes. For him, I consciously released my throat and allowed him deeper, swallowing around him to help him enjoy fucking my mouth. I had this image of their two cocks meeting somewhere inside me.

"That's it slut now you are showing the cocks some love." She was panting behind me. "One hole left to fill." They both slowed their rhythm and I felt her smear some of my own juices on my ass. Just her touching my ass made me shiver as I gulped for air, allowed to lavish some attention on the head of his cock. I could taste the pre-cum, salty and delicious. I was lapping at it from source as I felt her press something into my ass. It was small and slipped in easily but it was soon followed by something bigger and then bigger again. The fourth bead was even bigger and she had to push harder, it stung but I reminded myself I was their slut, to take whatever they wanted to give. The last bead was the biggest and made me moan around his cock but it passed into my ass.

"Time to fuck this slut." She turned on the beads and they began to hum in my ass. The largest bead was sitting just inside my ring, the sensation was strongest there and was sending shivers radiating out from my hole. It was like the last thread of control I had was cut. He pushed me down onto his cock, it passed into my throat, one fat mass of cock skewering me. She pulled out completely and then slammed back in. I had the most out of this world orgasm and squirted, I could feel it gushing.

"Fuck yeah, slut that is it. Two cocks this weekend, next weekend three. You want that don't you?"

To say it was intense would be an understatement. It was sublime. When he began to squirt his load into my throat, I came hard and long as I gulped him down. She kept pounding at me while I cleaned him. When he pushed me away, she told me to turn around and clean her. Her cock slipped out of my cunt and straight into my mouth. I was right, it was huge, longer and even fatter than Doug and covered with the product of my cunt. I licked along its length and its realistic head. I was systematic, making sure it was completely clean. Looking up at her from this angle I could appreciate just how beautiful her tits were, her cock got the licking I wanted to give them.

"And now me, slut." She opened the straps to reveal a plug covered in her juices. As she pushed into me, it would have been forced into her. The humming in my ass continued and as I licked her plug clean and then her pussy, another orgasm washed over me. It was nowhere as intense as the ones earlier, but it was his load, my own juices from her cock, all washed down with a chaser of the taste of her, it was so near to my fantasy of a belly full of cum. I was exhausted but so happy.

~~~

Recovery took a while for all of us. I was on the floor not sure I would be able to sit on my still smarting ass, Doug on the sofa and Cat on the chair. The beads were still humming away and my body twitched as I had a succession of small orgasms.

"So much for giving her a rest this evening."

"I know. Maybe tomorrow we will be able to resist the Siren."

"I hope not!" was my contribution.

"Siren, we were going to try on your corsets and later make you watch as I fucked her, but your talk of spanking means my wife is going unfucked."

"Douglas Michael Watkins, I am telling you now, this pussy is going to be fucked this evening or you will find yourself in the divorce courts on Monday morning."

"You only call me Douglas when you are threatening to divorce me. Catriona, darling, love of my life, have a heart woman, the Siren's mouth could suck the marrow out of bones at twenty paces." He collapsed back into the couch. "Oh but I call dibs, I get her in the divorce settlement."

"Fine, then I call dibs on the Le Creuset."

"Low blow woman, coming between a man and his cookware. I'll have to think it over." He paused for a moment as if thinking. "What do you think, Siren, are you worth a set of the finest pots and pans?"

"I refuse to comment on the grounds I may incriminate myself."

"Ohhh failing to comment, isn't that where all of this started?"

"Want me to get over your knee again?"

"I am surrounded by cruel and heartless women, one wants to take the secret to my renowned Coq au Vin and the other offers me a heart shaped ass to spank when I don't have the energy to lift a finger."

"You have a hard life husband mine. Just make sure you have a hard cock too."

"Come on slut, take me to my bed and harden my cock for my demanding, rapacious wife."

"Before you surrender to your terrible fate, does anyone else hear a buzzing sound?"

I laughed. "Yes, sorry it is my ass."

"Your ass buzzes? Have you seen a doctor?" A cushion sailed through the air from Cat's chair in Doug's direction.

"The beads are still turned on."

"Oh lordy, I totally forgot about them. Take them out girl."

"I would if I could but I can't," I rolled over so she could see that my hands were still bound.

"Doug, do the honours will you?"

"Only if you promise I get her in the divorce settlement." He undid what turned out to be cuffs and then removed the beads. "I am going to the kitchen to wash these and hide my pots, I may be gone some time."

"Ok Mr Oates, we'll miss you."

After snagging the cushion missile, I lay back rubbing my wrists where they had been bound. I had never worn cuffs before, could you have guessed? I liked how they felt and picking them up from the floor, I inspected them.

"Do you like them? They are from our BDSM phase."

"I've heard about those books."

"Unfortunately so have a lot of people. Now girl, come on, earn your keep, drag me out of this chair and get me to my bed so my poor put upon husband can fuck me."

"He could always fuck you where you are," was my helpful suggestion. I wasn't sure I had the energy to move either.

"Now that is an excellent suggestion. I could just curl up here and as long as my pussy is available, it's a win, win." She paused. "Ah but then I wouldn't be able to cuddle you when you sleep. So come on, Sherpa, gather the equipment, the great mountain called the stairs awaits us."

Cat was just discovering how ticklish I was when Doug arrived in the bedroom bearing a bottle of champagne, in a La Creuset pot full of ice.

"All hail the hunter gatherer, I return bearing gifts."

Cat nudged me and we got to our knees on the bed, bowing with outstretched arms, as she called out "All hail, all hail!"

"Excellent, does a man's soul good to be hailed every now and then."

"Darling, did you know, that this little slut here, does not like her feet to be touched." She lunged for them, but I scampered to the other side, out of reach.

"Really, well I guess that rules out bastinado then."

I looked to Cat for an explanation, she shook her head saying: "You do not want to know." To Doug she carried on: "Totally off the table, I'm afraid. But we could turn it to our advantage, the power of a threat you know. Do it or the feet will be touched!" She rubber her hand together and let out a witchy cackle.

"Cat!" I shrieked, "you sound positively evil."

"I am, I am, if I had a moustache I would be twirling it." She accepted a glass of wine from Doug. "Now get to work girl, while I sip champagne, get my husband's cock nice and hard for me."

As Doug settled himself back against the pillows, also with glass of wine in hand he remarked what a hard life he had.

Remembering Cat's comment, I piped up that he didn't as yet, but give me a few minutes. I set about my task, taking his semi hard cock gently in my hand and stroking it lightly, it was nice feeling it come alive. I circled it with a semi hard tongue, working my way from base to head, licking the sides, making sure all of his gorgeous cock was licked and appreciated.

Cat had curled up at his side and they were watching me with small smiles. "Take his balls gently in your mouth, and suck lightly." It was not something I had done before and had a moment of panic about what to do but holding his cock in one hand I cupped his balls and gingerly took one in my mouth. It felt odd, but the moan from Doug told me I was on the right track.

"I take it back, she could suck marrow from thirty paces." Wine glasses clinked in a toast.

I explored gently with my tongue, feeling the weight and texture of his sac and the ball inside. I was gaining in confidence so moved to the other and took it in my mouth, feeling the slight differences and enjoying the musky scent that was filling my nostrils.

"Try both, but really gently, watch your teeth." Oh god a mouth full of balls is lovely, soft yet hard, feeling them move and fill their sac. I bathed them with my tongue as much as I could, there was not much room to move. I could feel his cock hardening and growing. Lips suddenly touched the side of my hand, Cat was taking his cock in her mouth. I began to take my hand away, but she laid hers over mine and together we pumped him, her mouth rising and falling in unison. I let his balls fall from my mouth before sucking them in again.

"Ladies, that is just perfect."

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, til she touched my shoulder, indicating I should join her. Following her lead, we both licked his balls, then along his shaft our tongues meeting and dancing on the soft smoothness of the head. A small bead of pre-cum was just peeking out and we had a battle of the tongues to get to it. Cat won.

"I am not sure how much of this I can take. Cat, if you want to get yourself fucked, slide that gorgeous pussy on over here now." She straddled him and I watched intently as she guided him to and into her hole. She lowered herself slowly down onto him. It was erotic and sensual, watching her glistening pussy take his full length. I watched as she pulled herself back off him, her pussy lips being pulled out along his shaft, almost as if they didn't want him to leave. I swear she did almost a purr as she took him back into her.

I had no part in this erotic dance bar that of voyeur, but as they began to fuck each other, watching her tits bounce, how his hands held and squeezed them, watching her face contort was enough to send one hand to my clit and the other to my own tits, tweaking the nipples.

I had watched people fucking on internet sites, I had read about people fucking, but it was nothing like this. These were people I knew, I knew what his cock felt like inside me, I knew the taste and feel of her pussy, I knew how her clit felt when it was fat and full, I knew how her pussy twitched when it was about to cum. This was so much better than watching strangers pretend to fuck. I had not seen her face when she came before, I had not seen her face scrunch and relax as the crescendo broke. Seeing her pussy cream on his cock, oh god I wanted to dive in between them and taste it. Taste them both.

He flipped her onto her back and drove deep into her, her mouth making a perfect O as he bottomed out, his look of concentration keeping the rhythm, the smell of them. I came myself, just from watching.

He lifted her legs to his shoulders and pumped hard into her, she moaned loudly. I felt a hand in my hair as she pulled me to her tits, her nipples like little soldiers again. I sucked deeply on the one nearer to me, and played with the other, so grateful to be included. Her tits shook as he fucked her. I felt her body tense as she came again. And still he kept up the rhythm.

When he told her to get on her knees, I got out of the way, but then burrowed underneath her and sucked on her tits as they hung down and rocked. My mouth was anchoring her nipples and it was a gorgeous sensation feeling the mass of them move above me. I could see her fingers work her own clit, it was a huge turn on, I tried to watch how she did it to file away but her tits kept blocking my view.

"Fuck my ass baby. And you," she prodded me, "my cunt now!"

I moved to my task with relish, a little too fast for Doug as his cock hit my head as he pulled from her. I wished I had been faster, I would have been able to lick his length as he withdrew. He already had at least one finger in her ass, stretching her. As I licked, I watched as he lined up his sodden cock with her asshole and slowly guided the head into her, she moaned deeply and her head dropped meeting my thighs, I could feel her warm breath on my cunt.

"That's it baby, feed me that gorgeous cock." I clenched my ass around the beads and wondered what it would feel like to have something that fat stretching and filling and fucking.

He was gently rocking back and forth, easing more and more of his cock into her ass. I couldn't believe he was going to get it all in. My face was covered in her, she was so wet, I wanted to feed on her clit, but then I would not have been able to watch. It was a catch 22. She cried out loudly and I could see all of his cock was finally in her ass, his gorgeous balls were almost resting on my forehead.

"Oh that's it, baby." Her deep sigh tickled the inside of my thighs.

He seesawed his cock in and out, she shuddered and showered me with more of her cum. I concentrated now on her pussy, driving my tongue into her, but her clit was still calling to me so I replaced my tongue with my fingers and sucked her delicious clit. He was picking up speed in fucking her and as her body moved it was hard to keep it in my mouth so I tightened my lips capturing it, not letting it escape. She came again.

"I am going to fill your ass baby, here it comes." He pumped into her, I couldn't imagine how it would feel to have that explosion in your ass, even trying had me moaning. I could however feel his jizz dropping out of her ass and onto my forehead and hair. Her body shuddered again and her cunt held my fingers in a vice, her juices running down my arm. His pumping slowed and eventually stopped. He rolled the two of them to one side, his cock still inside her ass. I watched as they both panted regaining the breath as I licked my face and fingers.

"Come and clean me girl."

The mood shattered for me, ass to mouth was one of my taboos, things I wouldn't do. I was torn between wanting to be their slut, being everything they wanted me to be and my own fears.