A 101 - Forced Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fiat_knox
fiat_knox
44 Followers

'Smoking those damned cigarettes.'

Anna nodded.

'Me too?'

'Not all the time,' Anna replied. 'Just once or twice.'

Julia felt appalled. 'Why would I have let you in here at all?'

'Because I was assigned by the Sharpton Institute to keep an eye on you, to make sure no harm came to you,' Anna replied.

'Harm?'

'Can I show you something?' Anna asked. 'It'll only take a few minutes.'

'Can Karen watch as well?'

'Sure,' Anna replied. 'I want to show you a DVD I brought along.'

Karen sat up as Anna entered. Anna had a handbag; she rummaged about inside it for a moment, producing a DVD in a clear jewel case. Crossing the room, Anna knelt to insert the DVD into the player, before standing up again and turning to face the women. Julia sat down next to Karen, and both of them looked up at Anna.

'I brought along some footage of what went on ... on Monday,' Anna said. 'When you first came in to the Sharpton Institute.' She pressed PLAY on the remote, and an image appeared. A windowless room with furniture, a coffee table with an ornate wooden box, lighter and ashtray, a table and chair at the back and a small closet.

'This is room A 113,' Anna said. 'Doctor Henderson assigned you to this room to start with.' As she spoke, Julia entered the room on the screen with Anna. Anna cued the image; on screen, Anna went through the introduction before leaving Julia behind in the room, waiting for Dr Henderson.

'What's going on here?' Julia asked.

'Here it comes,' Anna replied. 'Here's where we ... we ...'

'Turned Julia into a guinea pig,' Karen interjected.

As Julia and Karen watched, the TV image of Julia got up and paced about the room. With Anna still cueing everything at twice normal speed, they saw Julia as her behaviour slowly began to change.

'What did you do to me?' Julia asked.

'Key 509,' Anna replied. 'As a gas, slowly fed into the room, and in liquid form in the coffee as well as those "Turkish" cigarettes. We also threw in some subliminals as well. You couldn't hear them, but they were there, in the music.'

'What's this "Key 509" stuff, then? Nerve gas?'

'Hell, no,' Anna replied. 'Main ingredient's harmless. It's a hormone called oxytocin.'

Julia gasped. She raced out of the living room and made her way into the kitchen. A moment later she was back, carrying the aerosol can which she thrust into Anna's face.

'You mean this shit?' she yelled.

'Yeah,' Anna replied. 'It's a bonding hormone. Mothers and babies are awash with it. It helps them to bond together. Lovers feel it, too. It engenders trust like nobody's business.'

'And what's stopping me from spraying you all over with it now?'

Anna smiled. 'What if we're all under its influence already?' she asked.

'What do you mean?'

Anna looked back at the TV, where Karen sat watching the show, gripping the remote, transfixed by what she was seeing. On the screen, the TV image of Julia was walking around with her blouse undone, her bra visible. As they watched, Julia found a thick book that looked like a catalogue. Sitting at the table, she began to pore over it.

'This is where the subliminals kicked in,' Anna whispered. As Julia watched herself on the screen, her jaw dropped as she saw herself slowly undressing, lighting cigarettes, drinking the vile coffee and looking at the images of naked women in the book.

'Right,' Julia muttered. 'That's it. I'm gonna call the police. Karen, you watch this one. Try to make sure she doesn't do anything funny.'

Karen grunted, mumbled something, but stayed put.

'Karen?' Julia asked.

Karen looked lost, staring at the screen. Karen looked down, and saw that Karen's fingers were dipping into her slacks. She was focused on Julia's hypnotised antics on the screen, and masturbating furiously.

'Did Karen smoke one of these cigarettes today?' Anna asked, holding up the box for Anna to look at.

'Yeah, she did earlier,' Julia replied. 'I sprayed that oxy ... stuff into the air to clear it up. It wasn't much cop as an air freshener, I can tell you.'

Anna smiled. 'Wasn't meant to,' she replied. 'What happened then? I mean, between the two of you?'

Julia blushed furiously at the memory of the two of them, locked together in sexual passion.

'You had sex, didn't you? The two of you?'

Julia nodded, her cheeks glowing.

Anna nodded, biting her lower lip a moment. She looked at Karen, and back at Julia. 'She's well into it now, isn't she?'

Julia looked at Karen. 'Looks like it,' she replied.

'Julia,' Anna said, 'you bonded with her. She's yours. Give her a minute. Then go up to her and talk to her.'

'What do I say?'

As Julia watched, something changed on the TV. The image of Anna came in. She gave Julia an instruction. By now, Julia was naked.

'I looked stoned in that,' Julia said. She looked at Karen. 'She looks like that now.'

Anna looked at Karen's face. 'Uh-oh,' she said.

'What?' Julia asked, looking at Karen. 'Is she supposed to be looking like that, with her eyes rolling up in her face?'

Anna shook her head. 'TML,' she said, her voice urgent. She grabbed Julia's shoulders. 'Too. Much. Love,' she said. 'Quick. She's overdosing. You have to do something.'

'Like what?'

'You have to let her love you. Now.'

'Or else what?' Julia asked.

'Or else,' Anna replied, drawing her finger across her throat.

'Oh,' Julia said, turning to face Karen. A knot of fear rose up Julia's spine. 'What do I do?' she asked Anna.

'Just ... just call to her,' Anna whispered. 'But do it now.'

'Ka- Karen, honey,' Julia stammered. Karen looked up at her, her lust plain on her face. Karen reached out for Julia; Julia embraced her, Karen kissing Julia passionately like a starving woman.

With a grunt, Karen tugged at Julia's clothes. Julia felt the fabric of her blouse part. She began undoing Karen's clothes. The couple fell to the ground, wrestling one another out of their clothes.

Now down to their underwear, Karen began kissing Julia's neck, shoulders and throat as Julia, gasping, began to unclip Karen's bra. As she struggled with the clasp, for a moment she found herself thinking of one of her exes, Brian Goodwin from the Fifth Year at the graduating party.

'So now I know what he went through,' Julia murmured as the clasp finally came away. Julia cast the bra to one side, and Karen's soft, coffee coloured breasts were free.

Karen pressed herself to Julia's body, her breasts pressing on hers. Julia's were still constrained by the bra; she struggled again for a moment to remove hers.

Julia heard a sound nearby. She looked up. 'Here,' Anna whispered, leaning over Julia to remove her bra.

Julia felt Karen's legs slide around hers, to twine about her body. She felt Karen's hips grinding against her own, and Julia's hand darted down towards Karen's hot, wet quim.

With gentle, deft touches, Julia began to stimulate Karen's clitoris as Karen's fingers probed frantically inside Julia. Their breaths deepened, synchronised, became rapid. Both women flushed as they approached orgasm.

Finally, Karen reached a shuddering climax; her breathing, indrawn gasps, stopped. Her body quaked. She let out a deep, shuddering breath and collapsed gently against Julia, whose own climax ran up and down her perspiring body.

Karen rested her head on Julia's shoulders, and closed her eyes, relaxing into Julia as Julia began to sob gently into Karen's shoulder. Julia felt a warm hand on her arm. She looked up and saw Anna looking down at her, concern on her face.

'Don't,' Julia said. 'Don't even try to pretend that you care.'

Anna shook her head. 'Actually,' she replied, 'I was going to tell you that you did good. I'll talk to Dr Henderson about -'

'I'm in,' Julia said.

'What?'

'You recruited me for some reason,' Julia continued. 'I'm in. Give me your secret decoder ring or give me your funny handshake. Whatever it is you do. Only, you leave Karen out.'

'Look, I'll talk to Dr Henderson about this,' Anna began, 'but I don't really think it'll be up-'

'No,' Julia said. 'Karen stays out of this, and for three very good reasons. One; she is an innocent. Two; she is my best friend.'

She ran her fingers through Karen's hair. Karen moaned sleepily, and snuggled Julia's shoulder. 'And three, I love her.'

A look of pain and sadness crossed Anna's face briefly. She thought about it a moment. Then she stood up. 'All right,' she said. 'She stays out of it.'

'Then I'm in,' Julia replied. 'Give me the contract. I'll sign my name in my own fucking blood, if you want. If I'm going to be damned, I'll only condemn myself. Karen is not going to be a part of my damnation.'

'Okay,' Anna said, reaching down to help Julia get up. 'I'll clear it with Doctor Henderson. I'll tell him what's what. He won't have the option of saying no.' Together, they helped Karen up off the floor and onto the sofa. Anna reached into her pocket and took out what looked like a strip of nicotine patches. Peeling one off, she applied the transparent sticky plastic circle to Karen's arm, smoothing it down with her fingertips.

'She'll sleep now,' Anna told Julia. 'We also used this derm on you. She'll wake up with no memory of what just happened. You'll have to make up some story or other for her. I'd recommend that you tell her you both went clubbing. You two went out on the pull, got hammered and had a great time.' She gently tousled Karen's hair.

'She's yours, Julia. You're her handler, like I am yours – or supposed to be yours at any rate. But I've got to tell you this before I go back to the Sharpton Institute to make my report to Dr Henderson.' She touched Julia's shoulder. Julia turned to look at Anna, whose expression was deadly serious.

'There's more going on here than you know,' Anna said. 'And before this is done, we may all be going down to Hell. But we need you, Julia. More than you could imagine.'

'But Karen won't be joining us.'

Anna shook her head. 'No, she won't.'

Julia nodded. 'Then tell me,' she said, 'what I have to do.'

fiat_knox
fiat_knox
44 Followers
12