A++

Story Info
A husband is late for his roleplay date with his wife.
2k words
4.04
26.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nine minutes past five, and I sat on the cool granite countertop tapping a wooden ruler on my knee. My husband was late coming home from work. Traffic must have been bad, because he was never late for our roleplaying dates. No matter the excuses he made, I would be sure to punish him for being late for his appointment in my office.

At twelve after, I heard his car pull into the driveway, and I smoothed out my black, knee-length pencil skirt and crossed my legs at my ankles, a small smirk forming at the edge of my mouth. As I heard him fumble with his keys, I unbuttoned another one of that small pearl buttons that adorned my crisp white blouse. I had already been showing a good amount of cleavage, but I figured a little more couldn't hurt.

As the door opened, I gave my husband a brooding glare, "You are late for our appointment Thomas."

He closed and locked the door before turning back to face me with his gaze lowered to the floor. "I'm sorry Mam," he muttered.

I stood, and strode over to him, my pointed heels clicking briskly. Placing the edge of the ruler under his chin I lifted his gaze to mine. "Did you just call me Mam?"

My husband attempted to lower his gaze once more, but I kept the ruler firmly beneath his chin. "Well did you?" I asked again, more firmly.

"Yes, Miss." My husband tried again, his voice quivering slightly.

"Miss....?" I let the word drag out, enjoying his unease.

"Ms. Drake." He stated firmly, and then added. "I am sorry I was late for our appointment Ms. Drake; please, please forgive me." Up to this point he had been keeping one hand from my sight, and I had yet to ask about it. Yet, he never gave me the chance, showing me what he had in his hand now: an apple. "Accept this as an apology from me Ms. Drake?" He asked desperately.

I plucked the apple from his hand and turned it about, examining it. Deeming it sufficient, I placed it on the counter, making sure to bend over so that I gave him a great view of my ass in the skirt. "Very well," I began, "but best you do not make another mistake, lest I have to punish you with my ruler." I gave him a stern look, and he gulped. "Now, do tell me Thomas, what was so important that you had to schedule an appointment?"

My husband held my gaze and took a deep breath, composing his story. "I scheduled an appointment, Ms. Drake, because I need to speak to you about my grade in your class."

"What about it Thomas?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"It is too low, if it stays this way and goes on my transcripts..." He trailed off then found his voice once more. "I will lose my football scholarship."

"I will lose my football scholarship..." Once again I let my words drag.

"Ms. Drake," he added quickly.

"You are learning fast," I smirked. "So, your grade is too low?" I asked rhetorically. "What would you have me do about it? You were the one who failed the last exam, not me."

My husband took a step closer, "Math just doesn't come naturally to me," he began. Taking another step closer he continued, "And when you write on the board, Ms. Drake, it looks like a foreign language."

I let out a short laugh, my husband was an accountant. Returning to character, I pursed my lips. "You didn't answer my question."

Looking at the ground, a blush rising to his cheeks, Thomas said: "I would have you do nothing, instead, Ms. Drake; it would be me doing something, anything, like extra credit or whatnot."

I grasped his chin softly and pushed it back upwards, stepping close to him, letting my breasts lightly brush against his firm chest. "The type of extra credit I require to raise you grade to a passing level is quite steep Thomas."

Thomas' blush deepened, but, after a quick gulp, he replied, "I am up to the task, Ms. Drake." Then, he placed a hand upon my cheek and leaned in and kissed me.

I stood there for a second, awed. My husband righted himself and smiled, a bit of my dark red lipstick staining his lips. Then, unsympathetically, I told him to turn around.

"Yes Ms. Drake." My husband turned to face the wall obediently.

"You seem prepared to try out the extra credit I offered, but you overreach Thomas. You do not have the right to initiate such things." I paused. "Place your hands high on the wall, and brace yourself. Your punishment will be five swats with my ruler."

I saw my husband shiver as he placed his hands upon the wall and braced himself. "Count them." I told him as I delivered the first swat to his bottom.

"One." He said, his voice strained.

I placed another to the right of the first.

"Two."

The third swat landed across the other two and my husband let out a cry of pain.

"Three."

I did not hold back, and marked him yet again, this time to the left of the original.

"Four." My husband's voice was strained.

"Prepare yourself." I told him harshly. He tensed, and I let him linger there, waiting for a few moments, before delivering the last swat even harder than the rest.

"Five." He said with a thankful tone.

My husband began to turn around and I gave his hard ass another swat. He yelped.

"Did I say you were able to turn around?" I asked in a cool tone, noting his growing erection before he quickly turned back towards the wall.

"No." He said firmly.

I gave him another swat, harder this time. "No what?"

"No Ms. Drake, you did not say I could turn around."

I came up behind him and gently placed my hands upon his bottom and squeezed slightly. He tensed, but, as I began to move my hands up his back, he relaxed. "You will learn." I coaxed, leaning in and feathering kisses along the back of his neck.

As I finished his short massage, I reached around in front of him and felt the bulge that had formed in his pants. "Did you enjoy your punishment Thomas?" I whispered into his ear.

"Yes Ms. Drake." My husband said, a hint of guilt in his voice.

"Good." I let my hand trail upward and undid his pant button, and slowly unzipped his fly. "Turn around and unbutton your shirt."

Thomas did as he was told, his fingers moving rapidly.

"Take your time, and look at me" I chastised. "I want to watch your excitement grow."

His gaze locked with mine and I smiled softly. Running a hand up and over the buttons of my own shirt I stopped at the top button. My husband only had a few buttons left, but he had stopped when my hand had.

"Keep unbuttoning Thomas."

"Yes Ms. Drake."

I began unbuttoning my blouse as he finished unbuttoning his shirt. I loved that fact that he had neglected to wear an undershirt today. His muscles were well-chiseled; the only time my husband every skipped his daily gym workout was went we role-played. He began to remove his shirt, but the look I administered gave him pause.

When I finished unbuttoning my blouse, I let it slip off my shoulders and I walked up to my husband-turned-student seductively, prowling. I stood just inches from him, and reached out confidently, tracing his musculature.

"It would be a shame for you to lose your football scholarship Thomas; I do enjoy watching you play..." I trailed off, daydreaming back to our high school years when he was the quarterback. "The way your ass looks in those pants, and how broad of shoulder you appear." I kissed him lightly. "It is enough to make me swoon."

Upon saying this I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him fiercely, my tongue piercing between his lips to tangle with his. At first he seemed stunned, and then he found his strength and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. I bent one knee, placing my leg at his thigh, my skirt crumbling upward, exposing my panty-less state. He grabbed my leg, unaware, and then moved his other hand up under my ass and lifted me up. Our kiss deepened as he adjusted my weight with ease.

I felt us moving, but at this point I did not care. When I was finally put down, I found myself sitting at the edge of our bed, in our bedroom, and I smiled up at my husband.

"Excuse my disobedience Ms. Drake." He said gruffly.

Before I could reply he had offed his pants and was pushing me back and further onto the bed. I blushed, not used to him taking the lead like this, yet thoroughly enjoying it. He climbed atop me and leaned close as he trailed a hand up my thigh. "You seem to have forgotten you panties this morning, Mr. Drake." I did not need to see my husband's face to know that he was smirking just as I had been earlier. When I felt first one finger then two slide inside of me, I let out a gasp.

"Thomas!"

"Yes Ms. Drake?" He asked nonchalantly as he found my g-spot and began massaging it.

"Don't stop if you'd like to earn a passing grade."

He chuckled and picked up the pace. He kissed me swiftly but tender, and then sat up right, wetting his thumb with his tongue he began to rub my clit. The feeling was too much, as I let out a moan.

"Quiet Ms. Drake, I'd hate for the other professors to hear." My husband chided.

"Don't make me give you more swats." I warned.

Keeping his fingers moving against my sweet spot, Thomas moved so that his mouth was just inches from my clit. "You are in no position to be making threats Ms. Drake," he said before placing his lips to my clit, kissing it lightly and then licking and sucking at it.

Within moments I was at the brink of an orgasm. I felt the waves of pleasure beginning to surge forward, and impending storm brewing.

Thomas felt it too, and slowed his actions. Gently kissing my clit once more, he slid his fingers from me. I let out a frustrated groan, "Who are you to refuse your professor."

"I wish not to refuse, only to further please, Ms. Drake." As he said this he stood, went quickly to his pants while slipping out of his briefs, and took out a condom.

"So it would appear," I crooned.

I watched as my husband rolled the condom down his length and then pulled at its tip lightly. I continued to watch as he moved to position himself atop me. As he placed his cock at my entrance, I wrapped my legs around his midsection and lifted my hips, "Finish me."

With that, my husband slid all of the way inside me and began to thrust slowly, prolonging our passions. I moaned and closed my eyes for a second, relishing in the moment. When his lips found mine he began to thrust harder and faster, and I moved my hips to his rhythm, my orgasm beginning to build once again. When I was once more on the edge, facing the cliff and about to drive over its edge I broke the kiss and locked eyes with my husband. Our gazes were a mix of lust and passion.

"I am about to cum, Ms. Drake." He said, his voice desperate and begging of my permission.

"Finish." It was the only word needed to be said, and we both went over the brink, him pulsing inside me, and I around him.

When we finished, he rolled off me and we laid on our backs together, our chests heaving. I reached out and took his hand. Giving it a small squeeze,e I turned my head to look at him.

"Thomas?" I asked to get his attention.

"Yes Ms. Drake?" He responded when his gaze found mine.

"I do believe you have far surpassed all expectations, and should not need to worry about failing any longer," having said that I smiled and quickly moved to top him. I kissed him long and hard before continuing. "I'm giving you an A++!"