A 21 Gun Salute Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Mitch stopped and inched away from my throbbing meat. He remained in a kneeling position and started to jerk his own cock and masturbate before me. Without a word, Ryan stepped before me with a pair of soft leather pants, offering them for me to step into. I lifted the right leg and then the left and stepped into the ultra soft calf skin slacks. He pulled them up over my thighs and around my waist. Before fastening them, Ryan informed me that, "these are party pant, Brian. You see they have a double zipper. This allow you to keep the waist band fastened and yet unzip, and have your cock out and remain so without discomfort. You'll love that feature. In fact. Let us demonstrate how they work."

Ryan fumbled with the twin zippers for a moment and then pulled the buttery leather pants the rest of the way up and secured the waist band. With the double zipper open, the pants lived up to Ryan's description. My pants were in position, and my pulsating cock was comfortably exposed. Mitch crawled back over and resumed his task where he had left off a few minutes ago. He swallowed my dick down his throat. He gently pushed me back and into one of the big easy chairs. I leaned back into the chair and allowed myself to be treated to a fantastic blowjob. As I slunk back into the oversized chair, Ryan quickly disrobed and climbed onto the arms of the chair facing me. He offered his gorgeous 7 inch cock to my hungry mouth.

Now animal lust took complete control of my body. A talented mouth sucked on my pulsating member while I provided simultaneous service to Ryan's incredible penis. In just a couple of minutes, Ryan let out a manly groan and spilled his load onto my tongue. I felt its' heat run down my throat. What a great throat soother this stuff is! Mitch continued working on me and orgasm again approached. Ryan then removed his softening dick from my mouth and got down off the chair. He and Mitch then traded places. Ryan knelt before me and Mitch mounted the chair's arms, grabbed his dick in his right hand and shook it before my face. I opened wide and received his hairless heater. Ryan's pierced tongue was amazing. He worked that studded tongue up and down my shaft. When he took my dickhead into his mouth, the stud tickled the underside of my cock just beneath the head. What a sensation. Meanwhile, Mitch was thrusting in unision with the bobbing of my head.

"God, guys. Please let me cum this time. I'm gonna explode!" was all I could say.

"Okay," answered Nate.

That was all I needed. With the permission of my lover, I felt a physical, emotional, and mental release like I never before had experienced. Every nerve in my body was completely sensitive to what was happening. The combination of Mitch's shaved dick in my mouth and Ryan's pierced tongue working my own dick finally put me over the edge. As Mitch began pouring his load into my mouth, I finally released my own and ejaculated into the back of Ryan's throat. It was perhaps the most intense orgasm I had ever felt.

Thanks to good advanced planning, Ryan and Mitch had plenty of things on hand to help us clean up after our love session. With only minutes until the store was to open, my two newest lovers scurried around the store and put together three other ensembles for me. I kept the hot shirt and double-zippered leather pants on for our next stop. They helped me to accessorize the outfit with a studded leather choker and matching leather bracelets. They also set me up with the proper shoes and socks. No underwear, though. "Underwear is not allowed in this store," Ryan informed. As the other items were wrapped and the bill paid, Ryan and Mitch stepped forward. They each held a gift-wrapped box. "Happy birthday, Brian. Here's a little something from me. Now don't be a stranger." He handed me the box and gave me a sexy, tonsil tickling kiss.

Mitch stepped forward. "This is the pants to match what Ryan gave you. Happy birthday, Brian." Followed by another incredible kiss.

As we prepared to step out of the back door of the store, everyone exchanged hand-shakes, hugs and some kisses. As I turned to leave, Mitch stepped forth and said, "That's SIX." Ryan leaned forward and whispered to me, "That's SEVEN." "Let's do it again soon."

12