A 40th Christmas Surprise

Story Info
A birthday/Christmas celebration never to be forgotten.
858 words
3.46
176k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must tell you that growing up, having a birthday around Christmas, I was often neglected as far as birthdays go. I usually received one or two presents for my birthday and the rest for Christmas. This was my typical thing, not really celebrating birthdays until I turned 35 and met my wonderful black lover. I had always been curious about being with a black man and finally took the plunge and did so.

I should tell you that meeting him changed my life. My marriage was dull and I was tired of the same old boring sex. My husband had become a dud, basically, never really changing the mode of sex, although the positions did change occasionally.

So I started going online and chatting with men from all over the world, cybering and getting off on this new thrill. Lou was different. We chatted a lot, cybered and even talked on the phone a lot. It took me about 6 months or so to finally agree to meet him. We met for lunch and then went to the hotel. I must say that from 2 p.m. that Saturday afternoon until 7 a.m. the following morning, we were basically like rabbits in heat. We must have fucked in every way possible, only taking a few breaks for bathroom and dinner. He was powerful but never hurt me. It was more a verbal thing, the total control he had on me just by his words. We parted on Sunday knowing that we would have to be together again.

We returned to our mundane lives but still chatted and talked on the phone quite regularly. We decided to make it an annual fling, to celebrate my birthday every year. So we met for my 36th, 37th, 38th and 39th. This year being my 40th it was a big deal for me, so my black lover planned a special present for me. He wouldn't tell me what it was but he was going to make sure I turned 40 with all the bells.

The weekend of my birthday, we met at our usual hotel. When I arrived to the hotel room, he greeted me with a bouquet of balloons and kisses all down my neck all the time undressing me as I entered the room. He couldn't get enough of me, showering me with his tongue and mouth all over my voluptious busom. While I was trying to get further into the room, my eye caught a shadow and I froze. There was another person sitting in the corner of the room and I wasn't sure how to take this. Was this my surprise or was he just messing with my mind?

Lou finally got me undressed and had me sitting on the bed - ready to take his hard cock in my mouth. He told me I was going to take him this year as it was my birthday and I needed to suck on his cock. While sucking on his wonderful, thick member, the other person got up and moved towards the bed and really startled me when he started going down on me. At the same time, Lou was telling me to suck his cock and to take it all and was holding my head on his swollen meat, pumping in and out of my mouth, the other man was eating me like I'd never been eaten before. The sensations I was getting from his mouth were putting me over the edge. Then Lou told me he was about to cum and I was going to swallow his cum. The tonguing I was getting made me cum and cum and cum like never before.

I was spent but wanted more. So after the simultaneous climax Lou and I had together, he made me get up on my knees and take this stranger from behind. The stranger pumped in me rather quickly, filling me up with his meat. Finally, he could take it no more, and he pulled out and shot his load all over my ass.

After resting a while, Lou commanded me to mount him, so I did. Once we had our rhythm going, the stranger got behind and oh my, what a nice surprise for me - being taken anally, which was something new to me. This wonderful thing, being filled by two black cocks at the same time, lasted quite a while. I finally had to pull away from my lover and the stranger, too exhausted to continue but completely satiated.

After resting a while, Lou leaned over and started showering me with his kisses and tongue, all down my neck and breasts, kissing and licking and sucking. He finally brought his face to mine and kissed me deeply. He broke the kiss and asked how I enjoyed my birthday present. All I could do was hug him and kiss him back and mold my body to his, taking his swelling member in my truly satisfied pussy. We were like that the whole weekend, the three of us, coupling many times over. I must say turning 40 was the best birthday I'd ever had.