A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,587 Followers

When Lynn slid a second finger into her sister, Beth pulled Lynn against her hard; their breasts fought each other for space. Both their hips began what even a virgin like me could recognize as a sexual rhythm. For the past few minutes, as I'd watched in awe, I hadn't touched myself. Becoming very aware that I was fully erect again, I resumed stroking myself. My hand ran over my scrotum, my ass, my penis, the place below my balls, up across my chest, my stomach, then I'd start all over again.

Lynn slid a third finger inside Beth, her body visibly fell limp against her sister. She'd opened her legs wide for Lynn's probing fingers, but the kiss broke as her head lolled against Lynn's chest, like a rag doll, her hands dropped limply to her sides. The only sign of life in Beth was the way her hips were working against Lynn's invading fingers.

Straightening, Lynn's hands moved up Beth's sides, holding her until Beth came back to life sufficiently that she seemed able to stand on her own again. What I saw on Lynn's face was such a loving expression. I remember praying that a girl would look that way at me someday. I got the impression that Lynn was looking at Beth as if she was peering inside her soul.

Again no one spoke; they stood looking at each other for long moments. Still holding Beth, Lynn took a step backwards. Carefully she placed Beth's hands on a support bar on each side of the tub, leaving Beth with a puzzled expression.

Lynn began kissing all over Beth's face, then down her neck, across her upper chest, all around both breasts. Lynn gave each nipple several long, deep sucks, then kissed downward to Beth's flat tummy. Finally Lynn wormed her tongue deep into Beth's belly button. At the same time, Lynn's hands had found Beth's buns; she kept running her fingers lightly over them or the surrounding area. Moving downward again, Lynn's kissing covered Beth's lower stomach.

She stopped. Lynn sat on lowest seat at the end of the tub. She slid her hands back around Beth's ass. One last time Lynn stared up at Beth's face. Never breaking eye contact, Lynn pulled Beth's hips toward her face. Lynn's mouth opened, her tongue was poised to strike.

From my angle I couldn't see the moment of contact, but Beth's reaction made it clear that her sister was eating her pussy. Sliding her legs apart as wide as possible, stiffening her arms on the handrails for support, Beth thrust her hips against Lynn's face.

It appeared Lynn was eating the top of Beth's slit, plus was working a couple fingers in and out of her sister. Beth's hips were working like a rowing machine. It seemed a sure bet that Beth would be getting off any second.

I'd have lost that bet.

Backing away from Lynn; Beth was obviously weak, leaning heavily on the rails. Turning off the shower, Beth slid the stall door open. I was in shock; surely Lynn was too. With the water off, I could again hear the girl's conversation. Beth was panting, catching her breath. She extended a hand, then pulled Lynn to her feet.

Beth said, "God no, everything is fine, more than fine, it's fantastic. Come here." Beth initiated another long French kiss.

When the kiss broke, Beth kissed all across Lynn's face then neck. Taking Lynn's hand, Beth led her out of the shower stall.

Facing her sister again, Beth spoke softly. "You were making me feel like I never dreamed I could. I was about to come. But I realized I wanted this to be even more special, I want to come together if we can. I want to learn what you taste like to. Besides we couldn't do it the tub very well anyhow. I've heard about 69 more than enough; let's try it. Lay down Sis, I want to eat you!"

Looking extremely touched, Lynn gave Beth a long soft kiss before lying down on her back. Reaching into the stall, Beth turned only the cold water back on.

"I think Jimmy's home, I don't want that little shit getting suspicious."

Beth settled onto the big, plush rug where Lynn awaited her. Swinging a leg over Lynn's head, Beth positioning her pussy over her sister's mouth. Now looking down into Lynn's groin, she stared for a time. Silently I wondered if it was like seeing herself.


Happily, Lynn was lying at a bit of an angle, affording me a clear view between her legs. Her pussy looked so inviting to me that I wanted to break down the wall, then drive my now dancing dick into the bright pink hole I could see so clearly. Maybe Lynn was still just wet from the shower, but to me her pussy looked as if it'd been oiled.

Incredible, I was seeing a horny girl, as ready for sex as nature could make her; wide open, bright pink, begging for sex. "Here I am, a pretty pussy, fuck me, fuck me NOW!"

Finally Beth reached out, massaging her sister in lazy circles. Shifting her weight onto one arm, she slowly slid a finger into Lynn.

Lynn must have chosen that moment to resume eating out Beth. A sharp intake of air as her head flew back made it clear that Beth was feeling something wonderful happening between her legs. Her attention returned to Lynn's pussy, which lay wide open awaiting her pleasure. Beth soon had three fingers inside Lynn. Clearly Beth was feeling around, sampling the textures of her sister's body. As her fingers pistoned in and out, they were coated with Lynn's lubricating fluids

When Beth completely withdrew her fingers, I observed that Lynn's vagina had widened; it was painfully obvious to my male brain that her opening was made for my penis. Holding my breath, I saw Beth lower her head; her tongue snaked out. Sweet Jesus, she was eating her sister's pussy!

Both girls heads were bobbing into a pussy, both hips were dancing to a primal beat that reverberated in my loins. Intently I stared as Beth's tongue worked repeatedly around the entire perimeter of Lynn's slit. Minutes later, she switched to plunging her fully extended tongue into Lynn's hole in a fucking motion until Lynn moaned non-stop.

Finally she concentrated on Lynn's clit employing a frantic sucking-licking combination. Even I understood that these sisters were getting ready to come. The urgency in their hips, the groaning into each other's pussy, the intensity of their mouths made it obvious they were approaching bliss.

Beth got her wish; they appeared to come at the same instant. Both bodies went crazy, hips flew. They screamed in unison, screams that were muffled by a mouthful of pussy. Even when Beth fell onto her side, neither girl lost contact with the slit she was eating. The oral assault upon each other's pleasure centers continued unabated; hands roved everywhere. The girls wriggled and rolled around, but never broke their 69.

Seeing their hips bucking like wild broncos was a revelation for me, I'd mostly pictured a girl lying back while a guy would move his penis around inside her. I began to truly understand just how much I was missing. Lightning bolts were shooting through my body. I was on the edge again. My chin went slack; my hand pumped furiously, my balls had practically retracted inside of me. The ultimate tingling was becoming more and more pronounced; I was teetering.

Beth had moved around so much that her groin came clearly into my view. At last I could see Lynn's tongue digging into Beth's incredibly beautiful pussy. Her hole was open; everywhere was wet, pink and glistening. Even as I stared, I saw Beth's open vagina repeatedly contracting as she began another orgasm; fluids flowed out of her. My subconscious brain linked all my internal connections; my body got the unmistakable message... IT'S TIME TO PUT YOUR SPERM INTO THAT AMAZING BODY. I came.

Powerful spurts of white semen shot out of my cock. Lynn came. She moaned from her depths, she began writhing like a worm on a hot sidewalk. Jimmy came, I heard him groan deeply. His fist and sperm were flying.

Pleasure so intense that I didn't have a conscious thought in my head overtook me. My only sensations were of pure, total delight. A maximum dose of its reward chemicals flooded brain.

Having reached such an intense peak, it took a long time for all of us to come down to earth. Slowly my hand continued to slide up and down my penis; I was treated to short pleasure spasms from now dry spurts over the next few minutes. Jimmy had collapsed to the floor, still milking his deflating cock.

The girls still had their heads buried between each others legs, but they seemed to have switched to very slow little kisses or soft, gentle licks that reminded me of a mother cat with her kittens. It was an absolutely heavenly moment. Watching them together made me feel 100 different incredible feelings. God those girls were beautiful.

Then Jimmy sneezed.

Chapter 4

It wasn't all that loud a sneeze. Probably just a little dust in the closet that we'd stirred up had triggered it. At that moment I was so flooded with dopamine that I was in La La Land, I couldn't think with any clarity. In fact, I'd tuned Jimmy out entirely. The girl's were in pretty much the same state I suspect. Had Jimmy sneezed a few minutes earlier, in all likelyhood it wouldn't have registered with anyone.

Apparently it almost didn't register with the girls. Beth was lying on her side facing the wall, gently munching on Lynn's muff. Lynn was lazily eating her right back. Life was good! When Jimmy sneezed, the sound tickled at the back of her brain, one of those what's wrong with this picture kind of things. A minute or so passed before that tickle prompted Beth to open her eyes. Another minute or two later her eyes sent a "what's wrong with this picture" type message to her swirling brain.

Beth had just enjoyed her first real adult sex, with her sister - another girl - and it had been by far and away the best sex of her life. Understandably she was pretty much out of it. Except for one thing, that sneeze would've slipped by.

When Jimmy and I had come while watching his sisters muff diving, a few gobs of sperm had found a couple of the little holes in the wall. Eventually it registered with Beth that there was a little trail of white stuff on the wall dribbling down from two different holes. Then she noticed a tiny spot of white stuff on the floor near the rug she was on. Barely able to keep me eyes open, I didn't spot it when her finger casually retrieved a warm sample. Beth bred horses; it dawned upon her what she'd found.

Beth began kissing her way up to Lynn's face. She gave Lynn a couple soft kisses; from my vantage point, she appeared to be kissing Lynn's cheek. Actually she was whispering into Lynn's ear her suspicion that their brother was peeping at them through the wall. Continuing to kiss each other, they hatched a plan to catch Jimmy red handed; afraid otherwise they'd never know for sure what he knew.

For our benefit Lynn got up saying, "Stay there, I've got to run to my room. Keep your motor running. I'll be right back."

"Like this?" Beth replied in a playful tone, swinging her hips towards the door while opening her legs. In clear sight of our peepholes, she began masturbating, lifting her hips towards the departing Lynn. Beth let her right leg drop flat so her pussy was wide open and fully exposed.

Grabbing both lips, she pulled herself in circles. I'd never thought much about girls getting themselves off, let alone how'd they do it. Seeing Beth masturbate was another major shock to my system. Jim and I were totally transfixed; the primitive parts of our brains were once again in total control.

Beth put on a real show. Fingering herself, she played with her nipples, teased her clit. Soon her hips were humping the air. The wet sounds her pussy made reached my ears, subliminally the smell of sex was in the air. Our dicks were firming up yet again; a boy in a first sex-charged situation can manage a lot of boners. So there Jimmy and I were, building towards our first orgasms from watching a girl masturbating, a soft, sexy, sister-type dream girl, who's pussy was almost in our faces.

Lynn had gone to Jimmy's door. Being an aged farmhouse, it had an old fashioned keyhole. Long ago the girls learned to always hang something on their doorknob so "the pervert" couldn't spy on them, but Jimmy hadn't been so careful. Lynn peeked through the keyhole but couldn't see Jimmy. Carefully she tried the knob, but found the door locked. A locked door and no brother in sight confirmed her worst fears; the first time she and her sister eat each other and the little shit was spying on them. Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!!!

Royally pissed, Lynn softly padded to her room for a skeleton key. Closing her door, plus turning out the hall light so it was fairly dark, she stealthily returned to Jimmy's door. Like a good burglar she unlocked the door almost silently. Ghostlike, Lynn slid into the darkened room, determined to scare the living shit out of her brother. Quietly she closed his door so she'd be able to see into the closet behind it, where she now knew Jimmy had to be. Her hand found the closet light switch...

* * * *

This journey continues with Chapter 5. What happened next is explained a bit later.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,587 Followers
12