A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,586 Followers

Slowly Lynn lowered her pussy to my mouth. My view changed to seeing the ceiling through the crack of Lynn's butt. I wanted to study the pink rosebud that was her anus, but closed my eyes as I parted my lips, anticipating my first taste of Lynn's tender pussy. The scent of her aroused sex struck me like a fist; I loved it, my neck strained upward to meet her. I didn't have far to go, my primal instincts directed my tongue into Lynn's wet slit.

My senses reeled, my nerves jangled as the special warmth, humidity, scents and sounds combined to overload my brain. So many things were happening within me; I couldn't begin to single them out. My overtaxed system only knew one thing clearly. I was eating gorgeous Lynn and loving it. Despite any humiliation I might have felt that day, Lynn filled me with so many feelings of happiness and joy that I wanted her to have the best damned orgasm in the world. I didn't quite know what to do, but I was determined to do the best I could.

I sucked at Lynn's lips, explored her slit until I located all the different flaps and folds. I adorned the way she tasted; anywhere I touched or licked I found nectar of the Gods. Lynn's hips moved in slow circles, she'd thrust her slit ahead or back sometimes, directing my ministrations. Preoccupied as I was, still I listened to her breathing for signs that certain areas gave her the most pleasure. A few times she'd hold still then say something like, "Yes, right there. Lick faster."

Of course I found her hole. Though aching to plunge my tongue into her, I held off. Lynn had told me when I found her clit; her hips would rise or lower to teach my tongue the pressure she preferred.

Lynn had managed to delay the exquisite orgasm she felt gathering steam by studying the penis below her. It excited her to be so close to a cock, a cock that nature had designed to fit inside her body. She'd watched it stir and thicken as it's owner feasted between her legs. Still a little shy about doing what was on her mind, despite the slave talk, she moved her hand onto my belly.

Like a hawk circling, her fingers ran around my genitals or over my thighs. Finally she couldn't stand the wondering; Lynn fondled her first penis. At first her fingers ran over the baby soft skin of the penis and scrotum below it. Soon her hand encircled the extending shaft. For a while she just squeezed and milked it.

As it grew a little past semi-erect, Lynn started to slowly pump up and down my manhood. Part of me was incredibly excited knowing that this gorgeous girl, over whom I'd masturbated too many times to count, was using my penis as her personal plaything. Yet as much as this was a mind-blowing event, I had developed such warm feelings towards Lynn that I stayed focused on "my assignment", Which was fine with me, I wanted to get her off.

Lynn was fixated on the penis in her hand. She'd glanced at Beth and Jimmy moments earlier. Beth would be coming any time now. Her hips were driving hard into Jim's face. She'd bent so close to Jim's cock he must be feeling Beth's hot breath on it. Beth had propped herself on both elbows; she was using both hands to feel up their brother. "Nice cock Jimmy" Lynn thought in passing.

Lynn was ready to allow herself to come, but damn she wanted it to be a big one. She tightened her grip around my nearly erect penis, pumping me to the rhythm of her hips. Mentally Lynn drooled as clear fluid seeped from the end to my cock. My hips, with no thought on my part, began to hump her hand, matching the rhythm of her lust-driven hips. She felt herself edging closer, closer. Busy tongue-lashing her clit, I felt her pace quicken.

Staring at the penis pumping into her fist, Lynn's mind transported her inside her own body; she could picture that penis plunging within her sheath. She saw the head flare wide, diving at her cervix before it withdrew, only to plunge into her depths again and again. Lynn began to slide towards oblivion.

Abandoning her clit, I immediately drove my tongue into her vagina. Success! Lynn was coming, coming hard I suspected. Her opening closed around my tongue pulling me into her.

On pure instinct, I began to come. I was barely aware of it.

The rhythm of the penis seeking relief in her fist didn't change, but she felt it swell. The head was already shiny from the slippery fluid that coated it. Lynn had reached that perfect instant when she'd actually begun her orgasm, but was holding it back like a damned up lake. When she saw small streams of sperm weakly erupt from my penis, land, and pool back across the deep red glans, the damn burst; her body short-circuited from the potent sexual imagery.

Lynn's hips shuddered, but stayed in one place as she made short, rapid strokes up and down my outstretched tongue. My mouth flooded with her juices, I was swimming in a sea of ecstasy. Her hips resumed a circular motion as she sought to run every part of her pussy over my mouth. I managed to shift and flatten my tongue over her clit.

At first Lynn slowed down. Suddenly she emitted another series of protracted groans from her diaphragm; she came again. Her clit rubbed furiously against my tongue; I did my best to hold my tongue still for her. Lynn never slowed down that time; she kept going strong, then collapsed without warning.

When she breathed at all it was to take a huge, deep breath. I was able to shift just a bit so I could breath, yet still slowly kiss and taste around her puffy lips. Her occasional sighs and stretches told me she loved the affectionate nibbling. Certainly I was enjoying the way she gently fondled my penis like it was a treasured family pet.

Slowly turning, Lynn slid up my body; she gave me a smile I'd walk a mile in a hailstorm to see. "Please hold me Larry" she cooed. My muscles cramped when I tried to free them. As Lynn realized how much discomfort I felt, she made the sweetest face. "You poor baby." she said sincerely. Lynn set about covering my face with soft baby kisses that actually did a lot to make me forget the cramping.

It felt wondrous when I finally did get my arms around her. I held her so tight; it had been horribly frustrating not to be able to use my hands. I gloried in the way she felt.

Suddenly curious about our neighbors, I glanced to my right. Beth was lying on top of Jim, kissing his face and neck. I gathered Jim had performed acceptably.

Snuggling down next to my ear, Lynn's finger tips played across my chest for a time. Minutes later, she whispered into my ear. "Larry, please keep this to yourself. Trust me. Do whatever we ask you to next weekend, no matter what. It's important." Lynn paused. She rose up on an elbow to stare into my eyes. The look that came over her face I still find impossible to describe. I felt my internal organs melt. I felt the air leave my lungs. I felt myself fall in love with Lynn.

Lynn and I locked eyes, it felt like we peered into each other's soul for I don't know how long. The moment ended with Lynn giving me a long, soft kiss. Parting her mouth slightly, the tip of her tongue explored my lips. Following her example, I found just the tip of her tongue with my own until she gently pulled away.

Lynn got off the bed, extending a hand in my direction. After helping me up, I stood before her. Lynn's arms went around me, we hugged. With her head on my shoulder, she gave me a last squeeze and whispered "Do whatever we ask. You won't be sorry. Sweet dreams, Larry." Then like an elf in a dream, she was out of my arms, and out the door.

Silently I sat in the corner easy chair. Beth was still snuggling with Jim. I don't know if Beth even realized Lynn was gone. Beth looked soft and sexy; it was sweet as could be watching her. Moments later she was climbing off Jimmy. As she backed off the bed, her ass was in the air, waving in my direction. I couldn't get it up if my life depended on, but that didn't stop my mind from flashing an image of me sneaking up behind her, then my penis sliding into that sweet pussy by quietly allowing her to back onto my stiff dick.

Beth was headed to the door when she spotted me smiling at her from the corner. She wiggled a finger signaling "come here".

I walked over. Beth stepped into me, then playfully slid her tits up from my belly to my chest. Smiling at me, Beth got up on her toes to give me a soft kiss. We held the kiss, Beth fondling by penis and balls the entire time.

Breaking the kiss, Beth demurred. "And you were a good boy too, G'night." Grinning wickedly, she spun, headed for the door, yet took her sweet time. Beth had a talent; she could make her ass sway so it made any male watching wanted to screw her brains out. DAMN! What a finale to the best danged day of my life.

Jim and I were in shock. There didn't seem much point in getting dressed. I climbed into bed. I caught Jim's eye. I simply said, "Wow".

Jim sighed, "Yeah, Wow."

We rolled over and fell asleep.

* * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 16.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,586 Followers
12