A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,588 Followers

I grew acutely aware of the heat radiating into my penis from her pussy, of feeling her pubic hairs tickle me, of the moisture bathing my shaft, of her clit grinding into me, of the top of her slit sliding onto and off the end of my cock, of the wet sounds we created together, and every little texture within Lynn's heaven sent pussy.

When I dwelt upon how incredible she felt riding my penis, I'd feel my orgasm forge ahead. So I concentrated on how I felt when she stared into my eyes. I could literally get lost in her gray-green eyes. Then I could feel a different kind of glow spread though me; I could forget how close to orgasm I was. I was free to wonder exactly what she was thinking or feeling during our staring sessions. I could drift away from the moment. At least until her pussy gave me a little extra squeeze, or rub the end of my dick just right; then bang, my focus flew back between Lynn's legs.

I fought against imagining my penis sliding into her incredible body; if I did for more than an instant, I knew I'd shoot off. Yet again I was brought back to now. Lynn had opened her eyes. She had a dreamy expression. Her breathing had changed to short, hard puffs. Her hips were taking shorter strokes, but they were pressing hard against my shaft.

"Give me your hands!" she wheezed. Slow as could be, she placed one of my hands on each breast.

Even through a dress and her bra I felt a jolt as the impact of fondling female breasts for the first time hit me. She was so soft, a unique sponginess I'd never imagined. Her body began quivering, her pussy slid forward an inch, her hips switched to grinding her slit in small tight circles squarely on the super-sensitive end of my penis. "IIIIIImmmmm gggoooiiiiinnnnnngg tttooo cccoommmee Llllaarrrryyyyyy!!" Lynn screamed.

It was too much for me. For nearly two days my balls had been storing up sperm. I was practically screwing the most exciting female I'd ever known. I was totally, completely overwhelmed. I lost all control. My hips frantically rubbed my cock into her most secret female flesh. Sperm steadily spurted into our juncture. My hot fluids bathing her clit increased Lynn's pleasure, her hips reacted, becoming more active, making my cock feel still more pleasure. Our orgasms fed off of each other. I experienced exhilaration beyond anything I'd ever imagined.

Even after we crested, and my hips had mostly stopped, we continued to slowly grind our organs together. Lynn slid her hands on top of mine, pressing them into her breasts. We both got to enjoy small, pleasurable spasms for several minutes afterwards.

So out of breath she almost fell, Lynn pulled a couple clean tissues from her ashtray. Smiling a sleepy looking smile, Lynn joked, "Typical, the guy makes a big mess and the girl has to clean it up. See."

Lynn watched my face as she again lifted her hem to under her chin. She carefully cleaned my shrinking penis, then her bush. Finally Lynn opened herself wide to my eyes. She took a long time finishing the job. I rewarded her efforts with a long deep "Uuuuummmmmm".

Lynn lay down beside me facing the dashboard. We slipped an arm under each other's head. We gently French kissed for at least a quarter hour. Lynn's right hand toyed with my cock; I massaged her heavenly breasts.

Finally Lynn gave me a few special kisses that I understood to mean we had to stop. Giving my snoozing penis a final squeeze, her hand moved to my face, using strokes and pets that I found very endearing.

[Yep, I think I love this girl.] Yeah, me to brain.

"You two alive back there." Lynn asked.

"Oh, God, YES." was Beth's reply. Jim's was an overlapping; "Oh am I ever."

Lynn looked my way. "The best I was able to manage was having to be home by 2 for Sunday dinner."

The sound of clothing being adjusted filled the car briefly. Lynn reached to turn the keys, but I stopped her. I slid over, gave her a medium firm kiss, then hugged her. Looking into her eyes I mouthed "Wow."

She kissed me.

I was home all too soon. Believe me, nothing worth mentioning happened until the following Friday night.

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 17.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,588 Followers
12