A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 19-21

Story Info
Lynn makes Larry an offer she hopes he won't refuse.
5.8k words
4.77
350.3k
39

Part 16 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,581 Followers

FOREWORD

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a number of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into at least 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

New chapter(s) will be submitted almost daily. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of very erotic reading that will appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for anyone visiting Literotica. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but it'll occasionally flirt mildly with a "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category. Many of these chapters could go into many different categories.

For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex because a number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd expect a totally hetero reader to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between sister's. So, don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. LOL

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is now instantly deleted without being read, so why waste your time and mine - life is too short.

Thank you. W_S


This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *


Chapter 19 - Four Play

The girls wanted to change into dry panties, apply a little baby powder, dab on a drop of perfume, and brush their hair. They weren't gone long. When they returned, Jim and I had stretched out on his bed. Lynn walked to my side; Beth went around to Jim's. Stretching out, they rolled almost on top of Jim and me.

Lynn beamed one of her sweet smiles, then began kissing my mouth and face. She whispered "Hold me." I didn't have to be asked twice. My hands roamed over her back; sometimes I held her head as our kissing gradually became impassioned.
I lost track of time as I lost myself in her.

Lynn was still fully clothed, I was naked. We only kissed, but I eventually became more aroused than I had been at any time that night. Once Lynn realized I was in an uncomfortable position, she reached between us to reposition my erection so I was straightened out between our bodies.

Even though Lynn was lying fairly still on top of me, her warmth and mere presence were taking me to new heights. In large part, I knew this was due to all we'd shared recently. After all, sex for me had changed from a Playboy in my hand to a beautiful young woman in my arms. But my deepening feelings for Lynn were increasingly a factor in my growing desire for her.

Lynn rolled off to my left side and onto her back; her lips remained glued to mine until she fell away. Staring into my eyes, I heard, "I think your hands are pretty well rested. Guess it's time you got to use them. How about starting with these two buttons." She pointed to the buttons just above and below her breasts. I'd eaten her pussy not long ago, yet my hands shook as I tried to undo those damned buttons. Finally she was allowing me to use my hands on her.

When I finished, Lynn slipped my hand inside her blouse onto her left breast. My fingers lightly gripped then kneaded her flesh. Her teat was still encased in a satiny stretch material, it felt so, so sensuous. Seems I'd just discovered the magic of how sexy a woman's clothing could be. I'd always pictured touching a girl naked, it never occurred to me that touching one through clothing could be so erotic.

Her areolas puffed and nipples enlarged as I fondled her. Please shoot me if I ever stop loving this, I thought to myself! Lynn's hand slid atop mine; her fingers guided me, she taught me how to expose her breast by lowering the cup. Her hand then left me alone to fondle her bared breast. She was so soft that I was stunned. For a long time I just stared stupidly at my hand moving inside her clothing. Lynn had a hand on the back of my neck; it guided my mouth to her nipple as her free hand pulled her blouse open far enough to uncover her aroused flesh.

Time passed as I feasted on Lynn, my tongue pleased her flesh every way I could think of. Lynn whispered gentle encouragement, her tender touches taught me when to do more of one thing or less of another. When to be more gentle. When to suck harder. Somehow it felt more special than when I'd used just my mouth that first time a week ago. Maybe because I was mainly trying to pleasure the special girl attached to this firm, exquisite mound.

Kissing my way up to Lynn's mouth, my tongue teased all around her lips before probing, seeking her tongue. As we continued kissing, her hand led my right hand on a tour of her torso. Across her chest and other breast we went, then all over her mid-section, dipping deep into her lower regions. Finally her hand guided me under her skirt, up her thigh, onto her panties until my fingers were gently massaging the mushy lips inside the silky material.

As my fingers first touched her pussy, Lynn drew a deep breath, then speared her tongue into my mouth. Her hips gently rolled. Minutes later she stopped kissing me long enough to whisper, "You're doing me perfect, but there's one thing that would make it better."

Her hand found mine, guiding me to the top of her panties, then inside them. With her fingers atop mine, she steered me through her light furry covering, directing my middle finger into her slippery gash. Lynn breathed into my ear. "This is my clit." Keeping her fingers atop mine for several minutes, she taught me how to give her pleasure without hurting her.

Lynn's hard breathing took on a sound I'd begun to recognize. Her hips rocked steadily, like waves rolling to the shore. It was amazingly hot and moist between her legs. At long last fondling her bare pussy made me feel as if I'd found The Garden of Eden.

More than anything, I wanted to give Lynn a gift of ecstasy, to thank her, for more reasons than I could list. I wanted her come by my hand. My breathing was nearly as loud as hers, the sensations I felt manipulating her pussy with my hand inside her panties were an astounding new source of toe-curling pleasure.

"I'm almost there, please help me come." Lynn breathed against my cheek. Guiding my middle finger to slide up and down her slit, she gently bucked her hips into my palm. As her pace increased slightly, my tongue drove deeper into her mouth.

Lynn exploded. Her arms crushed me, her breathing was frantic. Forming a tight circle, her lips closed around my tongue until it felt like my tongue was screwing her mouth. A wet flow coated my fingers, Lynn rode my hand, her hips undulated steadily.

Needing more air, Lynn opened her mouth. I kissed around her lips before pulling my head back so I could watch her face. Moaning, tossing her head, Lynn's body writhed against my palm. I found her a totally awesome sight; I loved watching her climax.

Eventually she began to relax. Wordlessly Lynn taught me how she liked being fondled for a soft landing. When at last she lay still, Lynn pulled my hand to her mouth to suck my fingers clean. I almost came.

Sounds from Beth getting off distracted me. Turning my head I was treated to the sight of Beth's hips churning. With a hand busy under her skirt, Jim was sucking an exposed breast; his pursed lips were actively nursing its long nipple.

Being so distracted watching Beth come, I hadn't felt Lynn move. Without a warning, her mouth engulfed my penis, a protracted bass moan rumbled through me. I wanted to watch my first blowjob, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Beth's passionate show. Before my eyes, Beth abruptly spun around, jammed Jim's hand back onto her pussy, then wrapped a hand around his dick just before swallowing him.

"Oh God I'm going to come." I shouted.

Lynn grabbed my butt to hold me in place. I wasn't about to say no to her unspoken offer, the first of many streams of sperm began spurting into her moist, sucking mouth.

Slowly Jim humped his hard, wet cock into Beth's mouth; she was clearly being fed the contents of Jim's testicles. Beth was either still coming, or having another orgasm, her skirt was up far enough to see her pussy being pushed around by Jim's fingers. Her plumped lips bulged against the soaked, clinging cloth, seeing them move around in her panties fueled my lengthy orgasm.

Yes, I'd had my cock in a mouth earlier tonight, but that had been a beat up VW compared to the Rolls Royce ride Lynn was giving me. Her mouth was so willing, so eager, so animated. Her tongue and lips seemed to know exactly how to give me the greatest possible pleasure. Liberally her tongue slathered my glans and shaft.

My brain understood that my reproductive organ, for the first time ever, was inside of a very desirable female. All this while I was also watching a live sex show starring Beth. I'd had dreams like this, but I now was actually seeing her sucking an angry cock just a few feet away. Is it any wonder that I kept spurting long, long after I had any more sperm to offer?

Eventually Jim was spent. Beth collapsed onto her back, causing Jim to slide out of her mouth with a wet pop.

My focus returned to the wonderful girl giving me such intense pleasure. My first glimpse of beautiful Lynn nursing on my gradually deflating penis triggered several more spasms, I groaned for the umpteenth time. Seeing her evoked many feelings, love and gratitude amongst them.

Lifting Lynn's leg, I shifted into position to eat her pussy. Pulling her wet panty out of the way, I visually located her clit. Dropping my mouth, we calmly fed off of each other until I felt Lynn achieve a modest orgasm. I slid my hand into the back of Lynn's panties to enjoy my first good exploration of her firm tush; we both enjoyed my lengthy, careful examination.

Allowing my penis to slip from her mouth. Lynn enjoyed feeling up my buns for a time before moving back up into my arms.

Meanwhile, Beth had returned from the dead. Slithering up behind Lynn, she hugged her sister, kissed her cheek, then asked. "Are you ready?"

Lynn purred an "Oh, yesssss." in reply.

The girls got off the bed, then extended a hand to Jim and I, pulling us up to join them. Beth spoke to both Jim and I. "Please undress us."

Not seeing that coming, I'm afraid I froze for a second.

[Undress her stupid!!]

My brain finally got me moving. I wanted to rip her clothes off, but I managed to take my time so I was able to savory the experience, and file away memories of seeing her garments being peeled away. Her blouse, then her skirt, her bra. Naturally I had to fondle both of her fully revealed breasts. Briefly I suckled both nipples, Lynn held my head, stroking my hair while I dined on her 5-star cuisine. Eventually, I kissed my way to her navel.

Settling onto me knees, I stared at the almost mystical curves of her panty-clad abdomen. Mentally preparing myself to see her pussy, I lowered her panties.

As her damp sex came into view, I strove to etch every detail into my memory. This was a sight I never wanted to forget. Her light blonde hairs, her swollen lips, her aroma, the pink flesh within her slit, the barely exposed tip of her clit, the slope and curves of her pelvic region. All those images flooded my brain. If I wasn't in heaven, I was surely staring at it.

Standing quietly, Lynn and Beth allowed us plenty of time to study them. When I finally looked up, Lynn was gazing at me with an expression reminiscent of my parent's faces as I'd unwrap my gifts on Christmas morning.

[I think I love this woman.] For sure, brain.

She motioned me to my feet. I felt an electric jolt as we hugged and our naked bodies melded together. Lynn whispered in my ear," I have a present for you, come with me." Lynn took my hand, leading me into her room.


Chapter 20 - Lynn Gives Larry Something To Think About

"Lay down with me, Larry." Lynn asked. She clambered onto the bed, stretched out invitingly, holding her arms open to me.

Though trying to act nonchalant, I suspect I set a world's record reaching her. We lay together quietly for several minutes. The feel of her pelvis flush against mine was heady stuff. My penis was hyper-aware of every tiny tickle it got from her sparse pubic hair. I grew obsessed with the proximity of my penis to her pussy. Only in my dreams had I ever been this closed to having sex with a girl. I'd slowly firmed up to a point where my penis had a little heft to it, but the earlier potent orgasms had literally drained me.

Since entering her bedroom, I'd been pretty quiet. Which was easy since I didn't know what to say, not to mention being afraid I'd say the wrong thing if I spoke. I was also fairly sure she still had something on her mind.

I was dying to know what the present was she had for me, but lying on her bed, Lynn naked in my arms, was plenty of present to me for damned sure.

Following a new series of soft, sweet kisses and a crushing hug; Lynn locked eyes with me again and spoke.

"Larry, I've explained a few things about Beth and myself, what do you remember?"

"You and Beth were lonely. You both dated a little, but the boys were jerks. When I saw you and Beth, aahhh, uummh, loving each other, it was your first time. You were both ready to dismember Jim and I for ruining your... your moment."

That got a big smile from Lynn. "Try castrate."

I winced, but her eyes had a playful twinkle that was reassuring.

Smiling, I continued. "You needed to feel safe, know that neither Jim nor I would blackmail you, or be able to tease you forever." I paused, thought a bit.

"Lynn, I want you to know I really thought a lot about what you said. At first I was doing what you ordered because I was scared, but tonight it was because I knew you were right... I was willing to do whatever I had to do to square things with you and Beth. I think I.... Well, you are... You were just my friend's pretty sister, but these past few days I began feeling... You're really so special... I think I..."

Lynn put me out of my misery. A hand behind my head slowly pulled me to her glistening parted lips. She gave me a protracted kiss that left me weak, tingling from head to toe. Lynn took over the conversation, saving me from myself.

"Larry, I think I understand what you trying to say. I've caught myself thinking you're kind of special too." Lynn paused; we just looked at each other for a long while. Finally, taking a deep breath Lynn continued.

"It's good to know you really were listening to what I've been telling you. Beth and I were frankly getting horny, curious, whatever you want to call it. We discovered that playing with each other was a lot nicer than just getting ourselves off. We wanted boyfriends, but not if meant settling for the unattached idiots living around here. I'll tell you more later if you're curious."

Promptly I explained to Lynn that I understood. Since she'd trusted me with her secrets, I shared a little about the similar feelings that Jim and I experienced; even our infrequent, past experimentation.

"When Beth and I left you two alone for a long time after we caught you peeking through the bathroom wall, we discussed a lot of things. Some you know already, a few you don't. You don't know how much it effected me when Beth bumped me into your arms when she opened that door. Seeing you boys was a shock on several levels. For one thing we'd been thinking of you two as little boys for so long, we hadn't noticed you were turning into young men. You guys have grown up, you have nice bodies."

"Beth and I were still very worried about how immature you both might be. If you, and I mean either of you, hadn't grown up enough to act like adults about all this... Well, we were nervous. Instead, I've been very proud of you both. You haven't acted like jerks here, at school, or anywhere I'm aware of. You kept all this to yourselves.

Another thing that was important to me was you've honestly listened to us. You've kept your word and took your punishment, even when it was embarrassing for you. Look, we can talk more about all this later. Right now I want to talk about your present."

[PRESENT?] Lynn had my undivided attention.

"Larry, there is something VERY important to me that I want to give you. My virginity."

Probably there was now a bruise on my chest where my chin dropped. The expression on my face was all that Lynn had hoped for I gathered from her coquettish grin.

Many seconds later, when I was able to move again, I pushed Lynn onto her back, then gave her the longest, most passion-filled kiss of my life. Our tongues acted like two squirrels chasing each other around a tree, darting, playing tag, lost in the joy of the chase.

Inflating, my penis worked itself between her legs. Lynn opened her thighs until I was nestled against her slit. She closed her legs to trap me against her. Our hips moved very gently, we rubbed our genitals together as we kissed.

Finally coming up for air, I whispered into Lynn's ear. "I love you, Lynn." She held me tight, kissing all over my face and lips.

"I feel something very, very special for you too, but we need to talk a little more." she said tenderly.

"When I caught you two spying on us, I'd just made love to Beth. There I was, furious. And what did you do? You two dick-for-brains came on me!"

"Beth whacks me with a door, pushing me against you. And what happens? I find myself thinking how much I want you inside me." Lynn laughed out loud as my dick started twitching like mad between her legs. "Like I said, a dick-for-brains." But she smiled, then kissed me.

"I need you to calm down and really think about what I'm going to say."

I nodded. Truly, I was listening to every word she had to say, it was just that my penis had wanted to applaud a couple things it really liked hearing.

"Now here's the deal." Lynn continued. "Beth is having a similar conversation with Jim. Everything hinges upon both of you agreeing to what we're proposing... You said you love me. Surprisingly, I may have some feeling for you as well, but we're really still strangers to each other."

"Beth and I are worried that someone will get to feeling jealous or hurt. You're NOT going to be the only boy I ever sleep with. I'm a tad older than you are, but we're all pretty young. A lot can happen. Still, I want us all to stay close, to have lots of fun... then see where things lead us."

"So far I've been giving orders, but there is so much I don't know myself. There are many things I want to try, things I need to learn. You with me so far?"

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,581 Followers
12