A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 19-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,588 Followers

I nodded more positively than I actually felt.

"Larry, please think about this very, very carefully. I want a totally honest answer, not what you think I want to hear. Beth is a very beautiful girl. I've held her. I've kissed her. I've eaten her pussy and enjoyed it. Would you like to go all the way with Beth? If you knew that we could still be lovers AND you could do it with Beth, would you like to have her?"

Thunderstruck doesn't come close to how I was feeling. I hadn't made love to any girl. Now I'm naked, my cock is playing patty-cake with her pussy, then Lynn asks me if I'd like to put my penis inside her sister.

[ Overload! Overload! Warning! Warning! Danger Will Robinson! ] Duuuuhh...

It took a long while for my hormones to let me communicate with my brain, though I finally got through. Eventually I replied.

"I want you to have my cherry, Lynn. I really think I love you. As for Beth, I've dreamed about both of you since I first got boners. Beth is a fox, she's fun, plus I like her a lot. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dying to know what it would be like to make love to her. She is so much like you, but somehow I know it would feel different. Yet if it meant ruining things with you, I'd NEVER touch her."

Lynn melted me with another of her special smiles. She said, "Larry, you're too young for me to instantly fall hopelessly in love with, but you're making it very hard for me to remember that." Lynn held my face and kissed me with feeling. Mentally I vowed to keep making it hard for her to remember.

Lynn resumed speaking. "OK. Here's the plan. You and I will make love, but Beth and Jim will be here to watch us lose our virginity. Then you and I will quietly watch as Beth and Jim lose their cherries. If you guys are still able to tonight, we'll switch partners and all make love again.

Beth is as curious about you as you are about her. Watching Jim this past week has me dying to feel him inside me, I want you both. If we all have sex with each other, hopefully none of us will have anything to feel jealous about. If I do it with Jimmy, then Beth isn't the 'sick sister' that screwed her brother. Everything equal! No secrets! Also remember this, Beth and I have the right to be with each other any time we feel like it. What do you think? Can you handle all that without going Looney Tunes?"

"Could be you know me better than I do, Lynn. The way I've been feeling about you, I might have felt you were somehow all mine as soon as we made love. I'd never have thought of all the angles you girls did. I still think it might be a little difficult watching you doing it with Jim, but Beth is a pretty incredible consolation prize." I grinned.

"If we never fooled around with anyone one else, I guess there would be a lot we'd always wonder about. So it makes a weird kind of sense, and it should be a ton of fun. You can trust me to not be a jerk, or at to try my best."

Lynn hugged me tight. We held each other as minutes flew by. The discussion over, our bodies gradually became increasingly aware of each other. The room got warmer.

"Are you ready for me to bring in Beth and Jim if they're OK with everything?"

"Oh God yes, Lynn." I groaned. "I want you so much."

Lynn stood, heading for the door.

"Lynn." My voice stopped her.

"Sharing should be fun, but I'm so glad that you and I will always be each other's first."

I sat up as she returned to hold me a while longer. Following some unknown signal, we put a hand onto each other's genitals at the same moment. Our kiss continued; I massaged the area surrounding her clit; Lynn gripped my shaft, slowly pumping me. Our breathing quickened.

Just before we lost control, Lynn pulled away. "Beth really wants to watch me have sex my first time. If I don't get her in here NOW, she'll never get to see it." Lynn shot out the door.

[I really like this girl.] I agree, brain. One hundred percent.

Chapter 21 - Lynn and Larry Lose It

Lynn came back 5 hours later. She claimed she'd only been gone 2 minutes, but I swore it was 5 hours. Beth was holding hands with Jim as they entered. It was impossible not to notice Jim sported a serious boner. Guess he and Beth had enjoyed as good a "conversation" as Lynn and I.

Definitely I noticed Beth. Beth was naked. Beth looked sexy. Beth wanted me inside her pussy. My penis waved hello to her even as Lynn was making a beeline for the bed.

Lynn had brought an extra big fluffy towel back with her. She had me stand while she spread it out. A second after it was in place with Lynn and I embracing on it. I was so turned by at that point that I completely forgot we were about to become a spectator sport. All I could think of was the fact I was about to finally get laid, AND WITH LYNN. I was going to have sex! My first ever sex!! I was hard and drooling. Of all the girls I'd met, my penis was going to go inside my first choice.

We locked lips the instant Lynn got onto the bed. We took turns slipping a tongue deep into each other's mouth. Even our difficulty breathing was a turn on. Lynn put her mouth by my ear. It's safe to come inside me tonight. There won't be any blood; I broke that riding a year ago. Oh yeah, I think I may love you to, you little shit."

The instant I heard that, I did something I'd been wanting, but waiting to do. I slid a finger into Lynn's vagina. The way she sucked my tongue down her throat assured me she'd been waiting for my finger also. Probing everywhere inside her, despite how much I'd expected it, I was surprised by her warmth and texture.

[So soft. So damned soft.]

Our hips were far enough apart that we could freely fondle each other. Lynn rubbed my clear seminal fluid all over my swollen knob, then ran her fist down my shaft to coat it as well. Her free hand roamed my ass, touching it, kneading it, pulling me towards her. Slipping a second finger into her, she drove her pussy onto them. Lynn's responses to my foreplay had me so excited that I took her hand off of my penis lest I come too soon.

Moving my mouth down to her breasts, I did my best to kiss and suck them the way she'd taught me. Everything I could think of to give her the most pleasure, I tried.

When I worked a third finger into Lynn, I felt her opening widen. My fingers found a rhythm that was clearly helping Lynn towards an orgasm. Panting, Lynn pushed me away just a bit. "I'm ready for you, let me move." She lay on her back, but slightly angled so her pussy was aimed straight at her siblings. Her knees went up and out; she was ready for me to mount her.

So excited that I seemed to have tunnel vision, I moved into position between her thighs. For the briefest instant I drank in the details of the amazing girl below me. Lynn was a hundred times more exciting than any picture I'd ever seen. Pictures don't pant, don't perspire, don't have moisture oozing from a gaping vagina.

Her nipples were fully erect, completely swollen. Her lips were wet and shiny, her opening quivered, ready for my penis to invade her virginal channel. Leaning forward onto one arm, I used my free hand to show Lynn that I wanted her to guide me inside her. Gradually I lowered myself. My hips adjusted as Lynn pushed or pulled to align us.

The tip reached her opening. She raised her hips slightly, causing my knob to be kissed by the petals surrounding her vagina. She held me in place while her hips slid onto then off my knob a few times. Lowering her hips a tiny bit, Lynn ran me up and down her slit repeatedly. I felt her swollen clit pushing into the small slit on my tip. She ground her pussy against my knob many times, trying to stuff my slit with her excited clit.

Making an "uuuffff" sound, Lynn nestled my helmet back into the cup of her opening. While holding me with one hand, the other moved back to my butt. Looking into my eyes she whispered "Kiss me."

As I sank my tongue into her mouth, Lynn gently pushed down on my tush, signaling me into action. Carefully, I lowered my weight forward. Her hips undulated to ease my entry.

Feeling myself gradually sinking into her liquid warmth, I had to struggle to maintain control of my muscles. Nothing had prepared me for the excruciating bliss of a woman's vagina engulfing my penis. Oral sex had give some hints, but this was far better. I was sinking, quicksand like, into a place nature had designed and perfected since the dawn of time. A place existing for the purpose of sending a penis an unmistakable message: This is home, this is where you belong, this is where your body will receive life's greatest reward.

I stayed alert for a signal from Lynn to stop, or wait, or even back up and try again. She never gave it. It took a long time, but I never stopped. I pushed into Lynn's pussy until I felt her wet puckered vaginal lips kissing my pelvis. I was in her as far as I could go, yet still we pushed against each other.

Lynn emitted a growl, it was deep and lusty. No one hearing her could mistake what he or she heard as anything but a passion driven message of satisfaction. I held my position, gathering my wits, Lynn's hips were rotating around my cock. Her sheath was adjusting to me, contracting, then relaxing as her body readied for my thrusting. She felt wet, deliciously, wondrously moist. Had some magical creature swallowed my penis?

I had to concentrate to keep myself from coming. So I could look into Lynn's sparkling eyes, I broke our kiss. Slowly I pulled back a third of my length, then slid back into her. I withdrew halfway, then plunged in to the hilt. Seeing real lust on Lynn's face inspired me to withdraw to my tip, then drive extra hard back inside of her. Her eyes closed. Hers hips thrust against me.

She groaned. "Ohhhh, God, yes!!"

I established a steady rhythm, I allowed myself to savor the feel of driving into Lynn's depths. I compared the difference between withdrawing and thrusting. Both were divine, yet subtly different sensations.

Now I was grateful she'd arranged things so I'd come a couple times earlier tonight. If I hadn't, I would've exploded during the first minute. As it was, I was barely hanging on. My pace had been speeding up, my groin tingled. My body was begging me to come inside my gorgeous, sexy lover.

Lynn's hips sped up; I tried to match her pace. Wrapping her legs around me, she ground her pussy into my pelvis. "OOOOoooohhh Larry I'm coming."

That was all I needed to hear. My first orgasm inside a woman's pussy overcame me. Dropping my entire weight onto Lynn's body, my hips changed rhythm. I'd hesitate at the apex of my withdrawal, then drive into her pussy as if I expected to reach the floor. I became an unstoppable machine; each thrust was timed so every spurt shot deep inside her churning body. I felt the added warmth of my sperm bathing our joined flesh. This caused me to go faster, harder, I sought to pump ever more of myself into her heavenly womb.

When my spurting slowed, my hips adjusted to the decreased pace. Still, any spasm found me driving my tingling penis as far inside her as physically possible. Lynn and I were struggling for breath. Fingers ran through my hair, kisses covered my face. Hands gravitated back to my buns, pulling me into her hips, which maintained a very slow circular grind around my semi-erect cock.

I was spent. I was soon doing little more than lying atop her sweat soaked form. Feeling my remaining fluids drain inside her was pure bliss. Her vagina would contract, milking my cock. I'd respond to her body with a short instinctive thrust.

Wow. Oh, wow. I was drifting, floating on a cloud. My hands found Lynn's breasts, gripping her so each areola rose up to my lips as I kissed them, gently nursing on the entire ruddy peak. Heaven couldn't feel any nicer than making love with Lynn.

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 22.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,588 Followers
12