A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 28-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,586 Followers

Then I took the initiative, I'd thought of something I wanted to try. Having Beth lie on her tummy with her legs spread, I stretched out across her back so I could kiss her ears and neck. I whispered that I wanted Beth to guide me into her so I could position myself without crushing her. My penis was soon sinking into her very warm body.

The sensation of Beth's buns pressed into my pelvis was awesome. Literally and figuratively, I was in heaven. Every thrust into Beth caused her checks to shimmy, massaging my pelvic region. What a marvel how parts of a woman can be at the same time so firm, yet so supple.

It was a quiet time, the beginning of a new day, silent but for the occasional rooster and early bird chirping. Bright enough for me to clearly see the beauty of the woman I was making love to, yet still dark enough to be relaxing.

Steadily sliding in and out of Beth, I studied her baby fine hair. Her soft, lightly tanned skin, the freckles carelessly strewn across her shoulders. I slid my hands beneath Beth. Upon finding each breast, I cupped it, savored feeling her nipples grow hard, then push into my palm. They pushed back and forth into my hands reflecting, in a small way, the force of my thrusting back to me. I kissed my way across Beth's cheek. With her cooperation, we were able to kiss, our tongues quietly sought each other. This was love making at its best, neither of us in any hurry, content to float on our sea of tranquility.

"I adore making love with you, Beth." I softly sighed. Her right hand reached back to stroke my hair.

"You're a wonderful lover, Larry." Beth replied just above a whisper. Kissing every place I could reach, I tenderly used my teeth on her neck and shoulders. Beth smelled delightful, a fresh female scent that I found very satisfying swirled around me like a morning fog as I basked in the total experience of having sex with Beth.

Each time my glans drilled into Beth, I savored the way it felt to push open her channel until I popped into her roomier womb. Each time I withdrew, I felt the drag of her sheath against my flared flange.

Couldn't tell you whose body did what first. Did my tempo increase in response to her hips rolling her heavenly buns beneath me? Did I increase the pace of my thrusting, and Beth's body sense that it was nearing the time to receive my sperm? What I did know was that my penis was becoming more sensitive.

Its awareness of Beth's warmth, contours, dampness, and textures was steadily increasing. My body was moving from "this feels so nice" to "this is the perfect place to deposit my seed." Beth's undulations were sending billboard sized messaging into my male brain, "come inside me, come inside of my soft warm body." Each roll of her buttocks repeated that message. The more her cheeks massaged my groin, the louder I heard it. My penis was alive with sensations. It wouldn't be long.

"Are you close?" I asked, breathing deeply.

"Yes, but please play with my clit." Beth rolled a little to the left so I could move a hand from her breast to her pussy.

I began to massage her lips and swollen clit. As Beth began feeling stimulation from in front as well as behind, her hips told me she was good to go. As I teetered on the brink, the tickling tingles growing ever more intense. Actually, I slowed my strokes so the tingling didn't drive me insane.

Tingling, tingling, TINGLING! Plunge, spurt, wait. Withdraw, hold, hold, plunge, spurt, wait. Withdraw, hold, hold, plunge, spurt, wait.

Beth rubbed herself up and down my penis about three times on every plunge, but she'd hold still when I paused between strokes. It was a phenomenal climax, but different than any I recalled with either sister. Every spurt into Beth seemed seconds apart, clear, and distinct. My orgasm was drawn out, longer than any before it. I only know it seemed a long time between my first jet and my last. Tenderly, I rode Beth in slow motion for another few minutes, she was purring, and I loved it.

Rolling off Beth onto my back, she cuddled up against me, finally falling asleep on my chest. I fell asleep toying with her baby soft hair.

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This saga continues with Chapter 30.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,586 Followers
12