A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 31

Story Info
Sisters give show, & boys get supporting rolls.
3.6k words
4.7
246.2k
27

Part 25 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,581 Followers

FOREWORD

SPECIAL NOTE TO INCEST FANS: This saga is loaded with incest from start to finish.

A thousand thanks to Julie for her silent contributions.

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a single novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a small group of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into at least 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

New chapter(s) will be submitted almost daily. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of erotic reading that should appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for almost anyone. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but occasionally it flirts mildly with a "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category.

Many of these chapters could go into many different categories. For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex because a number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd hope a totally hetero or gay reader could to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between lonely sisters. So, don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. ;-)

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is deleted without being read - life is too short.

Thank you. W_S

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *

Chapter 31: Sisters Give A Show, The Boys Get Supporting Rolls

Beth and Jim liked the picnic idea. With their folks having planned to be away all weekend, there was lots of this and that in the fridge we could choose from. Jim dragged their old cooler up from the basement. Beth dug out a pile of old blankets and a couple ratty pillows from the Rumpus Room.

Having tossed in a chunk of ice, bottles of soda pop, food, plus a couple of quart jars filled with lemonade in the cooler, we piled into the ancient farm use only Ford pick up truck for the short ride back to the knoll. Beth drove, Jim and I rode in the back; the rutted dirt road hadn't been scraped for while so riding in the back could get a bit rough.

This Sunday was a 'top ten' late Spring day. Warm, but not humid. A perfect day to lay in the shade and let the world go by. The blankets were spread out under an ancient elm tree, which crowned the small hillock. Some to carpet a large area, others to make a big cushion for us to lie on, a couple more remained folded for pillows. That done, we lay down to enjoy the view and the day. Immediately we all ended up napping, apparently Lynn and Jim hadn't exactly spent all night sleeping either.

Guess I was out an hour or more. When I awoke, Beth and Lynn were sipping from a jar of lemonade. Jim was still out, judging by his sonorous breathing. When Beth spied me watching them, she made a 'shhh' sign, then wiggled a finger for me to come-hither.

Grabbing a bottle of Squirt first, I sat between the girls. Beth flashed one of her evil grins, but before I could wonder much about what she was thinking, she hit me squarely between the eyes with "Larry, speak the truth or suffer the consequences... Would you like to have sex with Carly?"

My chin flapped in the breeze as I looked from Beth to Lynn and back. They were clearly enjoying my discomfort. I'm not sure how long it takes to die a thousand deaths, but at the end of that period I answered with a very hushed "Yes."

"Good boy! Next question. Lynn and I think Carly is super adorable, we've always really liked her. OK. Again, answer honestly, would you mind if Lynn and I seduce her?"

My eyes darted from face to face; they were serious!! Was that a solar eclipse or was I merely ready to faint? Ever see the stunt featuring a room filled with primed mousetraps; each trap has a ping pong ball on it, then someone tosses a single ball into the middle of it all. That's what my head felt like.

As the last balls came to rest I said, "Fine with me." If I appeared outwardly calm, inside me was a maelstrom.

Lynn took my hand. "Larry, Beth confided about last night. I understand when Carly's name came up, so did you. Please don't be angry, or embarrassed. We understand completely. When we first talked about having Jimmy putting his penis inside us, we got so horny we ended up getting each other off. It surprised us, we didn't realize how we'd secretly felt about having sex with our brother.

Trust us, Beth and I will never tell another soul. But after discussing it, we'd like to have Carly join our little group."

Beth took my chin and gave me a long tender kiss. "Sugar, Lynn and I need to work out a few details, but we think we could convince her to offer you her cherry."

Lynn added, "In fact, I think she'll seduce you. Would you like that?" Lynn caught sight of the movement in my pants; her hand pounced on the snake in my pocket. "I'll take that as a yes!" she giggled.

"If this works out, you two can have fun when we can't get together." added Lynn softly. "Plus, I'd actually feel better if Jimmy wasn't only having sex with one of his sisters. He needs to marry some nice girl someday."

"Sugar, just so you know, we both like you boys a WHOLE lot. But I've discovered I enjoy feeling up another girl once in a while. We'd really enjoy introducing Carly to sex, then turning her loose on your fine body. But I want to be the first to eat her, Lynn lost the toss, she goes second."

Lynn decided to have a little fun at my expense. "Have you seen Carly naked lately?" she asked.

"Not in years." I said, the disappointment in my voice was obvious.

My younger sister was super cute, but also super shy. Our parents acted super prudish so nothing about sex was ever mentioned, discussed or allowed in our house. Naturally, when you're raised on a farm, you see boy animals get long and hard, then try to put their critter dicks into girl animals. Farm kids learn that sex exists, even get a vague idea of the mechanics. You know that in some way your sister doesn't look like you do.

I'd last seen Carly naked when she was about nine. I'd walked into the bathroom without knocking because I really, really had to pee. Carly was just getting out of the tub. Today I remembered more about the hell I caught for my intrusion than what she looked like.

These days Carly was extremely "country girl" cute; she'd developed a great figure, but I hadn't gotten to see much of her body in years. Traditionally, Mom steered her into clothes that hid her figure and kept her covered as much as possible.

"Well..." Lynn leered. "We've seen her in the shower on a regular basis after softball. She has long, pointy breasts that look like sugar cones made out of jello. They're white as snow compared to her tanned arms, but her fat nipples are dark, dark red. Her boobies bounce oh so nice when she walks across a room.

A groan from me at that point only encouraged Lynn to torture me further.

The hair on her pussy is jet black; little, tiny, curly hairs so you can see her pretty pussy really well. Her vulva always looks like she's excited, puffy and pink in the middle. Her butt is a work of art, sticks way out, but not an ounce of fat anywhere on her body. Yummmmmm!"

"You two are certifiable sex fiends! Do you realize that? And I am so grateful I might add."

The girls fell on top of me; we had a nice group grope and giggle session. Surprisingly, it didn't wake up Jim. When our wrestling eventually died down, we moved back to where we'd been lying down. No longer sleepy, I propped myself up on an elbow.

"Lynn, Beth" They looked at me, waiting. "If you two would enjoy making love... I'd... I'd really like to watch, maybe learn some things even.

Lynn stared into my eyes. She smiled a Mona Lisa smile; soft, feminine, mysterious. For the umpteenth time I wished I could read her mind. Her sultry expression made me feel fabulous, but I had no idea what she was thinking.

Leaning towards Lynn, Beth brushed her hair back, then kissed up and down Lynn's neck. Beth ran her hand over Lynn's tush, on up her side, just brushing the edge of her breast. Sounding huskier, Beth said, "What do you say Sis, I've been aching to eat you ever since Larry mentioned Carly this morning."

Lynn groped for Beth's hand, moved it onto her breast, but continued her soul piercing eye contact and enigmatic smile. I felt her smile reaching deep within me. If I'd gotten my wish and could have read her mind, I would've been the happiest man on earth. It would've also scared the daylights out of me.

Lynn reached behind my neck, gently pulling my lips to hers. Her kiss was like a butterfly alighting upon a flower, a light, delicate contact. Her closed lips fluttered against mine all too briefly, then were gone. Her hand released me.

Gradually I moved back to where I'd been. Opening her eyes, Lynn continued gazing into my eyes as she moved Beth's hand to her waistband.

Taking her cue, Beth unbuttoned Lynn's jeans, then lowered the zipper. The sight of Lynn's light blue pansy-covered panties exposed between the two flaps hit me like a hammer. Lynn's hand moved behind her, searching until she located Beth's pussy. Lifting her left leg, Beth allowed Lynn free access to her pleasure center. Lynn firmly caressed Beth several times before reaching higher to unfasten Beth's jeans then teasingly lower the zipper for my enjoyment.

Beth unbuttoned Lynn's blouse. Every couple buttons she'd pause to fondle Lynn's chest, either through her blouse or inside it. After exposing much of Lynn's left shoulder, Beth's kissing shifted to her collarbone. Lynn's hand slid into Beth's panties, I heard an inrush of air when Lynn's fingers reached Beth's moistening genitals. After a minute Lynn removed her hand from Beth's pants.

Lynn lifted up long enough for Beth to take her blouse completely off before returning to her original position; on her side facing me, eyes still fixed on mine. Beth slid a hand behind Lynn to feel up her buns, then back around to massage her sister's pussy though her panties. The stimulation of her pussy made Lynn flinch; her eyes closed half way, but still she watched my eyes, drowning me in her sexuality.

Lynn's hand moved to her own left breast, she lowered the cup, exposing the soft white mound within. Again her hand went behind my neck; it guided me to a position where I could comfortably suckle her teat. Using my one free hand, I fondled and sucked on this gift of nature. Her fingers ran thru my hair many times before leaning towards me.

Kissing the top of my head, Lynn whispered, "I'm going to be busy for a while trying to give Beth the best orgasm she's ever had. Take your clothes off, but don't masturbate if you can manage. I have something special for us to do together." A light touch told me to release her swollen nipple. Reluctantly I complied.

Lynn rolled directly into Beth's arms, I saw their lips part, their tongues begin a fierce duel. They hugged each other tightly. Hands began to roam. Breasts were fondled. Beth's blouse was gradually undone, then removed. Shortly, bared breasts were mashed into each other; a hand was at work inside each sister's panties. Breathing became heavy, louder.

Their remaining clothing became too restrictive. Still kissing, they worked each other's jeans slowly downwards. Frustration overcame passion; their kissing stopped so they could finally rid each other of their remaining garments.

While the girls were stripping, Jim woke up. Immediately I caught his eye and made a 'shhhh' sign via a finger to my lips. Standing, I slowly disrobed, then sat down again on the blankets to set the example. By now my penis poked out from my lap like a young dog begging for attention, so I folded my arms across my chest to lessen the temptation to start petting the puppy.

Lynn and Beth were as deep into each other as two people could be. Any part of either body that could be touched was petted, massaged, licked, or kneaded. With two girls making love, I didn't know what constituted foreplay or what was just 'doing it', so just I watched intently, trying not to think too much.

It was obvious they were getting each other excited out of their minds. Taking liberal mental notes of the things they did, I looked forward to trying out a few things first chance I got.

Lynn rolled onto her back. Beth swung around so her distended nipples hung over Lynn's mouth; Lynn's areolas taunted Beth's eyes and mouth from below. They spent minutes kissing and nibbling each breast in its entirety. Eventually they concentrated on sucking nipples. Seeing Beth's amazing nipples hanging beneath her, then Lynn sucking them, excited me to the point of almost having to spank the monkey. It was only thinking that I might miss something wonderful with Lynn that gave me the strength to refrain.

Beth crept slowly ahead; her kissing worked down to Lynn's midsection, leaving four wet, aroused nipples for four aroused male eyes to feast upon. As Beth slowly approached Lynn's navel, naturally her own became available to Lynn's active mouth. Beth's kissing missed few sensitive areas of her sister's body, but she was steadily gaining upon both of her real goals.

First, she wanted to taste her sister, to feel the unique textures within Lynn's pussy. She wanted her nostrils filled with the pungent aroma Lynn emitted when excited. To see the anatomy that so resembled her own. To hear the ensuing moans when Beth applied her tongue to Lynn's most sensitive areas.

Second, her body wanted to get as good as it gave. Unconsciously her system was flooding with hormones, anticipating the ecstasy of Lynn's mouth soon being busy between her legs. Her flesh remembered the exquisite sensations Lynn's tongue had given it, it knew their union would produce the glorious orgasm her body craved.

So Beth continued advancing towards her sister's most erogenous zones, knowing as she did that her own would soon be assailed.

Lynn's arms went around Beth's hips, she pulled herself up and onto her younger sister. Lynn dove into Beth just ahead of Beth pushing her face into Lynn. I shifted my vantage point so my eyes could dart from one oral frenzy to the other. They seemed equally avid in their laving of each other; I sensed an intensity that I hadn't seen their first time, when I'd peeked through the bathroom wall. This time I suspected they were out-of-their-minds horny, were a little more experienced, and now racing towards release.

Jim and I were thoroughly aroused. Our cocks were bouncing; clear seminal fluid emerged from our slits. The sight of Lynn and Beth so obviously lost in a mutual lust had me tremendously excited. The sounds from their love making pushed me to the brink of an orgasm. No matter where I looked, I saw something wondrously exciting. It was becoming nearly impossible to just sit there, yet I couldn't look away from the erotic girl on girl action before me.

The girls must've been getting very close; it looked like they were sucking each other's clits into their mouths. Hips were rolling, moaning filled the air. Suddenly the moans became near shrieks.

Beth had been holding herself a couple inches above Lynn's body. She dropped onto Lynn, their tongues began whipping a clit, or drilling into a vagina. Every noise they made became muffled because their faces were pressed so tightly into moist flesh. They rolled onto their sides. Each sister's hips were humping against the mouth devouring her pussy; their bodies writhed in response to the orgasms they shared. Faces, thighs, butt cheeks, pussies; all were wet and shiny.

The intensity level declined after a minute, but not a great deal. It seemed to me there were starting up again. Their mouths moved back to the top of their slits, back to licking and sucking their clits.

Lynn pulled her face away from her meal just long enough to flash her lust-filled eyes my way, then say, "Fuck us now!"

That said, Lynn shifted her legs so her body took on an "L" shape, Beth still was eating her clit, but her head lay on Lynn's thigh.

I made one side of a letter "H" shape as I positioned myself behind Lynn's beautiful ass. Carefully, I guided my penis just under Beth's nose, straight into Lynn; her body was so very ready for my penetration, she was hot, wet, and pulsating. As I worked myself deeper and deeper into Lynn, she groaned into Beth's pussy.

Again, I propped up on an elbow so could observe everyone's activity. As I began pumping my penis in and out of Lynn, Jim followed our example. Guiding Beth's legs into the position of Lynn's, soon Jim was stroking into Beth's sweat covered body, completing our heavenly "H".

For sure I wasn't going to last very long, I was too excited from watching the girls. Any chance that I might have had to regain my composure was shattered when I felt Beth's tongue licking my penis as her tongue ran all around Lynn's clit. As if that wasn't enough, peering over the back of her head, I could see Lynn's tongue thrashing within Beth's slit. Occasionally Lynn moved her mouth onto Jim's penis, then I'd see Jim's shaft getting licked as it drove in and out of Beth.

Lynn was ready to come again. Her undulating hips announced she was about to come again. Her groans declared she was about to come again. A vise-like grip by her vagina said she was about to come again. My body was rapidly turning to jello; I laid down flat so I could thrust harder into Lynn. She came again; I came, flooding her insides as she did.

It was a sweet release. It felt sensational to be gushing into Lynn while my pelvis repeatedly drove against her divine ass. I stared at my shaft; seeing it through the crevasse formed by Lynn's oval butt cheeks inspired me to slam still harder into Lynn, making her cheeks flex all the more. Each time I saw her buns clutch and relax, my body was inspired into another pumping spasm.

My hard thrusts soon devolved into a lackluster pumping. Lynn had slowed for a time, but she was shooting for big 'O' number three. Her pussy rode my still firm shaft; she was also grinding into Beth's still active tongue. Each girl had only to open her eyes to watch a penis screwing the pussy she was eating, or shift her chin to taste the combined male and female juices seeping from within her sister. The sounds and scents were unavoidable; the girls were bathed in both.

Both girls were unselfish lovers; their devotion to bringing pleasure to their lover continually returned great dividends. Like now. Sensing another chance to get her sister off again, literally diving into the opportunity soon had both sisters well on their way to a third climax.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,581 Followers
12