A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 34-35

Story Info
Don't try this while driving.
3.3k words
4.63
218.8k
20

Part 28 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,583 Followers

FOREWORD

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a single novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a small group of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into at least 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

New chapter(s) will be submitted almost daily. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of erotic reading that should appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for almost anyone. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but it'll occasionally flirts mildly with a "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category.

Many of these chapters could go into many different categories. For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex because a number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd hope a totally hetero or gay reader could to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between lonely sisters. So, don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. ;-)

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is deleted without being read - life is too short.

Thank you. W_S


This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *


Chapter 34: Carly Looks Forward To Saturday Night

Friday night couldn't arrive fast enough as far as I was concerned. Saturday night couldn't arrive fast enough as far as Carly was concerned; she'd been invited to sleep over with Beth and Lynn.

Carly was tickled pink. She'd always liked the Troutman sisters, but they were just enough older that she'd never gotten really close. They had played dolls and stuff as little kids, but as they became teenagers ahead of her, they'd drifted apart. They did play softball together, but there wasn't much conversation at the games or practice. The school was so small that any girl old enough to swing a bat could be on the one and only team. The older girls mostly sat together. At games, the oldest or best players mostly played together unless it was a blow out.

When Beth had gotten Blaze a few years ago, then gotten heavily into horses, they'd really gone their own ways.

Carly was very shy to begin with. She'd have been welcome to hang out with Beth, but Carly joined 4H, enjoyed breeding rabbits, and liked to read. Now that she was barely 18, she was missing not have girl talks. There was so much going on inside her. Desperately Carly wished she could talk to another girl about private things, learn if other girls shared her worries and feelings.

She'd been feeling more and more lonely to boot. Her brother was a great guy, but he mostly spent time with Jimmy any more. She loved spending time with Larry, always felt happy when they were together, but he just hadn't made himself very available the past year.

There were only a couple boys in the county she'd even think about going out with, but because she was so shy, they barely noticed her. Carly had secretly become very interested in boys and her own body, but her parents never wanted to give her any useful information.

After the birds and bees crap, the only thing they ever had to say was "don't". Don't do anything until you're married! Certainly nothing meaningful about what people do WHEN they finally got married. The sad fact was Carly had learned more about sex from studying rabbits than from her folks or school. A few times she'd started to ask her brother about sex, but she couldn't picture herself discussing her maturing body and desires with him.

So Carly's head was swimming with thoughts and questions for Saturday night.


Chapter 35: Seven Is Heaven, But Eight Feels Great

Despite how long it may seem to take to a horny teenager, Friday night eventually arrives. From leaving Lynn Tuesday night, until the time her car drove up the driveway Friday, I was fairly sure the sun could have grown old and burned out.

Following Lynn's advice, I'd maintained the illusion of our former casual relationship at school. There was just a nod or a half-hearted wave, or maybe an occasional "Hi Lynn, Hi Beth" during the interminable week just past. Naturally I'd really wanted to grab the girls, give 'em a good Frenching, fondle their breasts, and generally molest them. For me at least, it had been a horribly long week.

Thursday morning I'd made sure I was the first one off the bus so I could put a flower in Lynn's gym locker without anyone seeing me. She was on my mind; I wanted her to know it. I hoped she found and liked my gift; she never gave any indication.

At one point I had to laugh at myself. Twenty times each day I kept thinking about going to the Drive In. Then it hit me, I never once thought to wonder what was showing.

As I was getting ready to go out Friday night, Mom flitted around. She thought it was cute that the four of us were going to the movies together. Mom cautioned me, suggesting that Jim and I try to behave like young gentlemen and not pester "those nice girls".

"Sure, Ma. I'll do my best to be good company Ma."

Poor Carly, I felt awfully uncomfortable about her; she'd hinted a couple times that she'd like to come along. Reluctantly I did my best to act dumb, and she was shy enough that she gave up quickly. I felt so bad about that, but I figured she was in store for a world of excitement Saturday night. Jim was going to stay at our house so the girls, and especially Carly, could relax and not be distracted by our being under the same roof.

Mercifully, I diverted her attention to the weekend by asking if she was looking forward to staying at the Troutman's. Seeing her perk up did my heart good, she looked happy as a clam. Just to be extra nice, I gave her a bear hug.

"I know you'll have a lot fun, I'm glad you're going. I bet you've been feeling lonely, haven't you?"

Carly nodded a yes as her head rested on my shoulder. It touched me, I realized I hadn't been thinking much about her feelings of late.

Brushing her long hair away from her neck, I kissed her soft skin several times.

"I haven't been a very good brother lately have I, Munchkin? I've been thinking about me, school, hanging with Jim and other stuff. Suppose you've been feeling pretty isolated, huh?"

Carly didn't answer. She didn't have to, she pressed her body against mine, her arms tightened around me.

I felt guilty. Even though I hadn't actually done anything wrong; I was more aware of holding a young woman than Carly, my sister. Running my hands around her back, I couldn't ignore how wonderful she felt. My right hand was halfway onto her tush before I caught myself, then steered it higher to her lower spine.

Damn, I was getting aroused. It was unintentional, but as I felt her breasts pushing into my chest... Fact was, I'd just felt a bit of her beautiful bubble-butt. As perfect a tush as either Lynn or Beth's. In fact, I suspected Carly's might be the nicest of the bunch.

Pressing her hips against my growing erection, Carly's warmth and pressure were effecting me to the point that I was having internal struggles. Damn, I wanted to feel her up.

Moving my hands up to her should blades, I stepped back a few inches, endeavoring to act and breath normally.

"Carly, I am sorry if I've neglected you. I love you very much. I'll try to be a better friend and brother. I know how alone I've felt living here sometimes. Tell me when you need me if I forget, OK?"

With honorable intentions, I leaned forward to give her a kiss. My lips gently pressed against hers, but her face turned up to kiss me back. My now sexually active body was attuned to how sweet her breath was, how warm and soft her lips felt.

Unconsciously, I pressed just a little harder. Carly's mouth seemed to link to mine. It was very subtle, but I think our lips parted ever so slightly. Time eluded me, the short peck I'd intended, seemed to linger on until I caught myself then pulled back.

Carly dropped her head back onto my shoulder before I could see her expression. At first, I worried that I'd scared her, but she seemed very contented and comfortable. When she hugged me against her again, I knew she wasn't concerned.

Mom called out from downstairs; "The kids are here."

Carly turned part way to her left to shout "Larry's ready, he'll be right down." As Carly spun around, my hand slid from holding her shoulder blade to holding the entire side of her left breast. Her teat was longer but narrower than Beth's. My fingertips were touching the base of her breast, her nipple must have been touching my wrist. We both froze.

I'd fantasized about Carly many times, dreaming up many complicated plans for seeing her naked, or making her my 'love slave'. Now my body hyper-reacted the instant I felt her shockingly arousing breast pressed against my palm. Electro-chemical reactions cascaded throughout my system; my mind was paralyzed, shorted out. I have no idea whether our contact lasted a fraction of a second or a minute.

My next conscious thought came as Carly said, "I guess you have to go now." She turned away to go downstairs. As she did, the end of her bra ran directly across my palm. I inhaled sharply, but Carly didn't seem to notice. I dumbly followed her downstairs, my eyes riveted to her rolling buns. 'Little' Carly was certainly growing up nicely.

As I tried to leave, Mom's annoying chatter dragged me back to earth. But I still had to keep one hand in my pocket to hide the baseball bat I was sporting.

Making a beeline to the car, I was careful to sit close to the window, far from Lynn until we were down the drive. I said my hellos to Beth and Jim, who were already snuggling together as I spoke. Sliding across to Lynn, I kissed her cheek. She took my hand then kissed the back of it, all the while keeping her eyes on the road.

"I have a surprise for you", she said.

"What is it?" I asked, my eyes sparkling like a puppy seeing a stick in his human's hand.

Lynn placed my palm on her leg just above her knee. She was wearing a simple burgundy dress; the hem was just above my hand. Lynn covered the back of my hand with her own, then sensuously guided me under her skirt, up her inner thigh. Inch by inch she moved me closer to her juncture. My breathing told her she was having her desired effect. Her hand stopped fairly far up her thighs.

"I missed you, Larry." Lynn said softly as she released my hand.

Before I had time to wonder what I was supposed to do next, her hand withdrew from under her skirt, then held my wrist. Her legs began slowly spreading apart, but she held my wrist in place. When her legs were spread far enough to drive me mad, she slid her hips forward until my fingers felt bare pussy.

I almost came in my pants. Like a fighter who'd been hit with a devastating combination of punches, I was reeling. First of all, she was soaked! Lynn was radiating heat, and was wet everywhere I touched. She really had missed me.

Second, she wasn't wearing any panties!! Any inexperienced boy would have the identical biological reaction to that discovery.

[Damn, I AM going to get laid!!]

Third, I'd climbed into the car with a raging erection; I could still feel the texture of Carly's bra encased breast against my palm. At any other time, I'd have had my pants down, pounding my pud for relief. To climb into a car, then have a handful of steaming pussy before I'm barely out of my driveway! Hell, that alone was more than I could normally handle.

Finally, the little messengers my fingers were sending to my brain all arrived screaming "SHE SHAVED HER PUSSY!!"

"Ooohhh mmmyyyyy Goooooddd." I groaned.

The girls were laughing their buns off. "Son-of-a-bitch!" Jim exclaimed right behind me.

"I think they like their surprises." Beth giggled to Lynn. "OK guys, here's the game. It's a long ride to the Drive In. Whoever make his girl come the most times before we reach the ticket booth gets treated to a burger and a shake. OK, go!"

Lynn was so wet my middle finger slid directly into her. She groaned, she shook, her face got a blank expression. "OOOOOOOOOOoooooooohhh, number one." She croaked. Beth laughed hysterically in the back. I liked the game, and I liked the challenge.

I busied the finger buried inside her pussy. I managed get my thumb on top of her clit so I could press its sheath, or rub up and down it.

"Two." Soon escaped Lynn's lips.

I felt really proud; Lynn must have thinking about having sex before she picked me up. I didn't recall seeing her come so quickly before this.

"I've got to stop listening to you big sister and give Jim my attention, you're getting too far ahead." Beth joked. Lynn did go silent, if you don't count sighs and moans.

Before long, numbers being tallied were the only words I heard the rest of the trip. I slid up tight against Lynn. Keeping my left arm around her shoulder, I never stopped my manipulations between her legs. Lynn had gotten off a third time minutes earlier.

My left hand was able to undo a couple of middle buttons, allowing me to slip that hand into her blouse to fondle her breasts. I could mostly reach her left breast. Like a present that you decide to shake and study before opening, I savored the soft, pliant flesh though the silky fabric of her cup. Eventually I slipped my fingers inside the cup; it does feel magically different to fumble around inside of underwear than it does to play with the same body parts naked. Lynn enjoyed it. "Four." She groaned.

For the entire ride, I kept watching her eyes to make sure she didn't close them and get us killed.

Presently I lowered the cup, anxious to feel her heavenly flesh in my hand. Freed from its confinement, her nipple was easier to tease now. For a time, I pumped her nipple. Sometimes I'd roll her areola around with my thumb and fingers. Under her skirt, I worked my ring finger inside of Lynn along with my middle finger. Not long after I heard "Five" weakly escape her.

Next I got the idea to try putting my thumb inside Lynn. That done, for the first time ever, my wet middle finger wormed into Lynn's rear crevice. Soon I located her warm, soft anus. Only once had I ever given that part of her anatomy much attention. The near instantaneous "Six" my probing provoked caused me to make a mental note of an area to be delved into further. Meanwhile I just continued what I was doing until Lynn finished her orgasm.

In the back seat, Beth had her legs wide open, Jimmy had fingers buried inside his sister. Her blouse was wide open, with Jim merrily sucking on her right breast. Though nearing sundown, there was plenty of light for me to feast my eyes on her left teat and the long, fat nipple that begged me to suck it.

Shifting around until I was kneeling on the seat, I worked three fingers into Lynn, I had a hook like grip inside of her. Pulling the blouse's right flap back, I lowered her cup, then very, very carefully moved my head between her teat and the wheel so I could satisfy my desires to feel a hot, engorged nipple in my mouth. Lynn's right hand was soon behind my head gently pulling me into her breast.

Her hand left my head. She reached under me to open my pants, but couldn't do it. Sitting up, I moved closer to her. Holding the wheel with her right hand, Lynn was able to use her left to undo my belt, brass fastener, and lower my zipper. Now freed, I returned to sucking her nipple, guiding her right hand into my shorts as I did.

Her fingers curled around my shaft, she was able to establish a fairly good pumping motion. Twenty stokes later, maybe less, I was filling her palm and covering her wrist with semen. While it made me feel a glow all over, I barely reacted; it was more of a release by my body in response to being over-stimulated for too long. Lynn's reaction to feeling my hot fluids on her skin and my warm penis in her palm?

"Seven."

I had no idea of Beth's count. She was getting off and having fun. I was certainly enjoying masturbating Lynn.

"We're turning onto Route 6, everyone button up." Lynn panted. She waited at the stop sign until we were all pretty much as dressed as when we'd pulled out of my driveway. Sliding close again, I put my middle finger back where it belonged.

Lynn sighed as I wormed into her again. I laid my head on her right shoulder, put arm around her left. As long as I didn't spot another vehicle close enough to see inside our car, I fondled Lynn's left teat.

I tried whispering into her ear what I wanted to do to her during the movie.

"I've haven't touched myself in three days. I'm going to get hard and screw my cock into you. You'll feel me wiggling all around inside of you. I'm going to eat this pussy that you shaved so nicely for me, my tongue is dying to run up and down your clit. I'm going to eat you until you come, then put my penis deep inside you again. I'm going to hump you until my feel my hot sperm bathe your insides. I'm going..."

"Eight! Oooooohhhh."

I slid my fingers rapidly in and out as Lynn's pussy rocked and bounced. Lynn sounded so sexy when she came I suspect she set Beth off. I think Beth said seven, but I was pretty distracted. We were almost at the Drive In. Lynn pulled my fingers out of her; she sucked each digit clean so sexily I almost had to say "Two!"

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This saga continues with Chapter 36.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,583 Followers